All Comments on 'Our Daughter is Pregnant'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful return to form!

What great short story with which to end your prolonged absence. So glad to see you back here writing your amazing daddy-daughter stories. Can't wait to see what you do next!

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

This is one fantastic story. I could not help but to get aroused reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh god

Soooo good. One of my fave dad/dau so far. I love the cheating feel & it being directed at the mum. I came so hard.

Badgirluk x

stephiefillstephiefillover 7 years ago
hot

What a great fantasy, to continue impregnating daughter after daughter. I hope for another chapter to this story.

chapelsknightchapelsknightabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

This is one of my favorite fantasies. Your story was really good the only way it could have been better is if mom joined in. Both of them on all fours next to each other they are kissing while Daddy takes turns on his ladies! Wished hot ladies shared this fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Having a baby

I loved the part of how they would be walking around in the mall with his semen leaking out of her cunt and the way that she.smelled like cum

I also liked the idea of her having his semen leaking out of her ass and vagina along with it covering her sweet innocent face .

Once you cross the line and have sex with your father it's only a matter of time before you get careless and have unprotected sex with him and he gets you pregnant.

This story is almost the exact same thing that happened to me.

I was at a wedding and was staying in the same room as my father and one thing led to another and I gave in to him and we had unprotected sex and I got pregnant

I'm carrying his baby inside of me as I'm writing this comment

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
man! that was hhot!!! (*****)

what a great description of events. best ever confession. it was so hot my laptop almost burned. best short sttorty ever.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I am amazed nobody remarked about the last sentence:

You wanted her to get pregnant by me just as much as she did because you knew our daughter would be happiest being just like you: Daddy's little slut.

His wife is his daughter and their daughter is both his grandchild and child, and his lover and expecting mother of his daughter, grandchild and great-grandchild.

Too bad we don't know what happened to his wife's mother, presumably her husband/father's first wife...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1481 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES