All Comments on 'Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 01'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good start from a favourite.

HStoner is one of the best writers on Lit. I have enjoyed many of his tales over the years and, now with another series start (even if he declares it only a two parter) I see it has potential to grow beyond that. Expecting that second chapter will be all about the symposium, then can we expect a third where more naked gatherings will happen. Perhaps with the artists doing some outdoor life studies of the group of models when the weather warms up some.

Keep up the good work.

Devir Ginator

TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

Absolutely one of your best! I can’t wait for part two.

Syd649Syd649almost 6 years ago
Liked the story alot

Only thing I would have enjoyed more is if you had elaborated on the pubic hair removal and how much more naked it made them feel. I like a little more detail about the vision you see when they are first naked also.

slimdickslimdickalmost 6 years ago
A Family Poses

You have your next winner here, please keep those additional chapters coming. You can continue on the same line of thought or you can go with a few different tangents. This is a fun read and full of surprises that keep the readers hooked into finishing your story. I hope to have my wife read as well and start off with a nude weekend of fun

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 6 years ago
Looking forward to next part

This sure has my interest!

This story has many suggestive elements, and can go in several different directions. I am anxious to see the direction you choose.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 6 years ago
As always the tension builds.

Thanks for part one and in advance for part two, three, four etc.

How do you get these out so regularly? I am stuck in a big story right now but don't know the end.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 6 years ago
My favorite turn on, be naked and be seen naked

A very promising beginning on this story. I agree that HStoner is one of the best at telling a great story. Looking forward to the next installment.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955almost 6 years ago
Hot Story

Really excited about posing naked. The family touch makes it extra exciting. Looking forward to additional installments.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
What a great story

I've often wondered myself what it would be like to pose nude!

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago

Forwarding ideas for bonus part three. Would it be nice to have same family time between the two older pairs now regularly hanging out nude together, daughter, her boyfriend, and maybe the other pair have kids that can be drawn in, probably as first timers for that part.

MFFMMFFMalmost 6 years ago
Where's the Robe??

This is an interesting, well-written story, and I look forward to the next installment. I have one nitpick: When modeling, April should put on her robe during the break. This is a minor point, and and fixing it would not detract from the wonderful story. Having her put her robe on during the break would lend credibility to the story, and would tell readers that the author does know how life modeling in an academic setting really happens. As an artist and professional life model, I can assure you that the model NEVER remains naked during the breaks. Maybe in a private session the model would remain nude, but never in an academic classroom. I see so many good authors writing about life models miss this point, and whenever I see it in print I think, well, here's one more writer who doesn't know any real models. I realize your story is fiction, but I think you could benefit from the added credibility.

There are several reasons for the robe rule: First, the robe being off or on is the signal to the artists that it's either time to make art (Off), or time to be on break (On). Secondly, it provides us models a tangible way to transition between the two personalities we bring to the classroom: Robe On allows me to be one of you who fought traffic to be here just like you did; Robe Off means I'm not really me anymore but now I'm the vulnerable, naked form you are allowed to stare at, study, and be inspired by. If models couldn't accomplish this transition, we wouldn't be able to pose nude. Think about that word "vulnerable"--you're there naked, surrounded by clothed young students who are studying your body and innocently asking the instructor: "Why is one nipple pointed and the other one puffy?", or "Now his penis shrank to nothing, how am I supposed to draw it?", or "What do I do about that stretch mark across her belly?" or "Do I have to draw those drips coming down the inside of her leg?" To be sure, most comments are positive and reassuring, but all it takes is one hurtful remark. A model who can't transition would not be able to handle this. Without my robe, I'm not really me and what you say about this body here really isn't about me the person. Putting on a robe during the break allows me to return to my real self and to forget any innocent but hurtful comments. And now with my robe on, I can walk around the classroom, looking at the drawings, and laughing and joking with the artists as an equal--I'm ME again!

Life modeling serves an important role in art and can be rewarding and pleasurable for everyone involved. It has all sorts of erotic and exhibitionist possibilities which some models and artists (and even authors) exploit. But it is a profession with standards and deserves to be represented accurately in literature, especially in good writing like yours.

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 6 years ago
I get it!

I am a nude model and an uninhibited exhibitionist. I have never posed for an art class or for a group of people but would happily do so given the opportunity.

That said, I thought the story was very well written as is the norm for Mr. H Stoner.

While the story is is unlikely in the 'real world' that does not keep it from being entertaining.

Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fwiw...

April said, "I see something that I'd like to have inside of me. Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to say that was I?"

I wondered why you did not take the route of saying something like:

April said, "I sure hope Jeremy has something like to stick inside of me. Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to say that was I?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the eroticism and ...

The story has a definite eroticism, but there is also an excellent appreciation of nudity which I find both enjoyable AND healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

Harry you are one damn fine writter. Can't wait to read Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is not necessary to use a characters name at every opportunity!!

Having introduced her as 'April' you can then refer to her as 'she' or 'her'!

Repetitive use of the name can become very tiresome!

3*

JJA122JJA122almost 3 years ago

You personally let me down by the narrator saying her legs were too muscular, then made up for it with this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Our daughter carly started webcaming as a source of income,it was fine until a few of my mates discovered her! They paid her good money to pose in various positions and had great pleasure in showing me! My daughter had a dildo in her pussy and another in her arsehole!

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked19546 months ago

Excellent, wonderful, although I'm not sure that my wife would be willing to pose with my daughter and her professor, she's got the body for it, but way too conservative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous