Our Family Calendar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeahhhh, thank God you thought of that," she said, her hand rubbing my leg, "I can't wait now!"

"In a bit then," I said, "What shall we do - you on your knees and I'll come in from behind?"

"Yeah, ok, let's start there - fuck my wet pussy first, then my arse, ok?"

I was more than ok with that and as I pulled my swim trunks off my stiff penis sprang out and slapped Angie's arm. She grasped it quickly and rubbed me briefly, her hand warm and loving.

"Feels good Chris," she said as she bent down and kissed my cock, "Gonna be nice to have you inside me as well."

We'd just got over our little chat when Dad and Mum turned back to us, their faces happy and smiling.

"Got some great shots here," said Dad, "I'm going to have to do a whole lot of editing."

"A whole lot of wanking, more like!" said Mum jovially, her arm wrapped around her husband's waist, "Shame you can't edit them in bed...!"

"You'll be too tired to fuck tonight!" Dad replied light-heartedly, "Just wait until we do the Easter and Christmas specials!"

Their banter continued until Dad had the cameras in place.

"Ok kids - what are you going to do; it's September we're doing...ripe fruit comes to mind," said Dad, trying to be creative, "Your nice little peachy bum for example Angie; that should look good this month."

"Funny you should say that," I replied, "That's why I brought some KY from my room; thought it might be useful."

"How sensible," said Dad, not connecting entirely and probably somewhat distracted by his cameras, "All this fucking going on; don't want the ladies getting sore, do we?"

"Actually Dad, it's because we want to do a bit of anal," returned Angie to Dad's complete surprise, and even Mum looked up quickly.

"Chris said he thought it would be different and I love it up there!" said Angie cheerfully, "That's where I used to use my vibrator before I lost my virginity and no-one's offered to use my arse in ages...well, at least six months."

"Really?" said Mum joining in, "You like it up your arse too, do you?"

"And you?" asked Angie and Mum nodded vigorously, blushing deeply as she did so.

"Hey Chris - looks like we've got us a whole new load of fun!" commented Tim from the sideline, "When do I get a chance...?"

"Ummmmm, not sure if we should be doing that," said Dad, suddenly sounding a bit coy, "But over the top, isn't it?"

"Under the bottom more like!" retorted Mum, "Come on - let them do it and if the photos look good then it might be handy for the 'specials' we'll be doing at the end."

Dad was still rumbling but mainly because he was shy about it I think, rather than objecting and anyway, he was now bent over his cameras, so Angie and I got into position; her on her hands and knees with her bum thrust out; me holding my rampant penis in her direction while leaning over her back...both of us smiling at the cameras.

"Alright kids, go for it," said Dad, "Are you sure you want to do it?"

"I wouldn't be sticking my arse out if I didn't!" replied Angie, "Quit worrying Dad; I'll let you have a try later!"

Dad didn't reply but from where we were posing his cock was clearly stretching out once more, eager to fulfill her desire, even if his mind wasn't.

"Come on then Ang," I said, "Action!"

Dad had now had time to take plenty of stills so I moved a little closer until I could slide my cock between Angie's little lips. She had a tidy pussy; her lips hardly hung down at all and being shaven too, it was easy to slide into place from behind. Within seconds my cock was drenched and Angie chuckled.

"Second-hand cum!" she said, "Tim's lubricated me for you!"

Of course he had, I'd forgotten and it took me no time at all to slide my moistened penis into her hole, another wave of Tim's cum and Angie's juices bathing my cock as I plunged in. Just a few strokes to get 'in the mood' and out again, causing Angie to suck in her breath.

"Oooh yes, yessss, you're gonna try my arse now, aren't you?" she asked rhetorically, "Be gentle Chris."

Quickly before all the juices on my cock had a chance to dry out I squeezed a blob of lube onto my finger and applied it to Angie's sweet little arsehole, a hole that was already winking and pulsating for me. One finger slipped inside easily before I removed it and settled into place again.

I brought my cock level with her hole and leaned forward until our bodies met; just a kiss between my cock and her anus but enough to make us both hiss with suppressed excitement.

"Yesssss, put him in," moaned Angie, "Please, please, do it Chris!"

A bit more pressure and my tip entered her little star-like depression, her slippery brown skin parting to let me in; a bit more of a push and my knob disappeared entirely.

"Hold it..." said Angie quietly as I stayed still, "...ohhhhhh, yessss, ok, come on...gently..."

Carefully I eased forward, my rigid penis all ready to drive right in, eager to fill her cavity, but I held back.

"Yeah - come on Chris! Do it nicely!" Tim exhorted as he watched, his hand on his erect penis, "Make it good for the camera!"

"Make it good for Angie," replied Liz, who stood beside Tim, "Cos if Angie likes it I want you to try me next!"

Tim looked at Liz and held out his penis.

"What's wrong with mine?" he asked, "We're doing October together - can't I do you up the arse?"

"You're too big, Tim," said Liz nicely, taking hold of his cock and stropping it for him, "You fill my pussy so completely but you'd be a hell of a stretch for my little arsehole!"

"Hmmmmph!" grunted Tim, sounding just like his dad, "Not fair!"

But the action was now before him as I continued to penetrate my sister's arsehole with my rock hard penis.

Angie grunted as the shoulders of my knob sank through her sphincter ring and then she fell silent. I pushed a bit more and Angie hissed a quiet "yessssss," as I eased inside her.

I pushed a little more and now I could feel that my knob was completely inside her, past all the rings of anal muscles and into her anal cavity itself; it would surely be even easier for her now.

Angie was still moving her arse around, allowing, even encouraging me, to get in deeper and I was happy to fulfill my duty but I was holding back to allow Dad to get some decent - or was it indecent - images.

But she was ready now - ready for some serious action and she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Ok Chris - get fucking, come on, fuck my arse properly!" she said, "Let's give them something to watch!"

By now my cock was positively throbbing, waiting for the action to start and eager to unload, but first I needed to give Angie a good ride.

I leaned in closer and drove my cock into her as far as I could, my thighs bumping hard against the back of her thighs and her buttocks, driving the breath from her body.

"Oooooh, that feels as if you've gone right up me," moaned Angie, "Feels good but strange - not used to it yet."

I started moving in and out, revelling in the feeling of her tight sphincter muscles squeezing and contracting and relaxing around my slippery shaft, the lube making my penis glisten under Dad's lights each time he appeared. Steadily I worked on her hole, gradually increasing the tempo but aware that I was becoming excited too; that before too long my own orgasm would arrive.

Angie was panting now but otherwise seemed quite calm, so to move things along a bit I leaned further forward and reaching over her, I grasped both of her nipples, the tiny stubs of flesh hard and hot between my fingers.

Angie gasped and I felt a thrill of energy course through her body as I twirled my fingers round her nipples...then I moved away from her breasts and down her body, bringing out another gasp as my hands slid over her stomach and downwards...

As my fingers began to slide over her shaven pussy so Angie's body began to twitch and jerk and her anus was pulsating with excitement, suddenly reaching a climax as my fingers located her little clit.

"Aaaahhhhh, oh God, yesssss!" Angie cried, her body convulsing wildly, "Play with it, play with me, rub me, please!"

I let one hand slide further between her legs and pushed two fingers into her sloppy wet vagina, sliding them in and out as I tweaked her clit and pounded her arse - if all this didn't bring her of then there wasn't a lot more I could do!

But it was working - I knew it from the way her body was reacting. Her spasms around my cock were tighter now; her hips were thrusting back at my penis and down at my fingers, gyrating wildly as her excitement level rose. Her breathing was spasmodic and quick - as was mine and our temperature was rising, sweat was beginning to break out and we were getting there!

"You ok?" I managed to ask and Angie hummed back.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm!" she replied, her voice jerky and shrill, "Oh fuck yesss, definitely alright!"

"Not long now?" I suggested and Angie once again hummed back.

"Nooooo - not long - ooooh fuck - not long...!" she cried, her body now losing control, "I'm nearly there - don't stop, for heaven's sake, don't stop!"

Only one thing would stop me now and that was my orgasm which I could now feel was approaching quickly. I eased my movements to last a little longer while Angie reached her peak and for a short while I fucked her arse quietly and steadily, but like a pot on the cooker, the heat was rising inside us and we were both soon coming to the boil.

"Yessssss!" said Angie explosively, "Here it cummms! I'm cummmmmming, I'm cummmming!"

With a huge jerk of her body and a massive tightening of both her pussy round my fingers and her arsehole round my cock Angie hit the top and blew off.

"Yeahhhhhh!" she yelled, "Fuckin' cumming - oh fuuuuuck, cumming!"

She was away and in a world of her own now; flying high on a wave of orgasmic thrills; her whole body immersed in her orgasm; her sex organs in overdrive as they responded to all our efforts.

Her reactions to her orgasm were intense and thorough, reaching right out to me and my cock - her tightened muscles sending him into orbit too, because almost as suddenly as her orgasm arrived, so did mine.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped suddenly, "Cummming - oh shit - cummming!"

One moment I was just enjoying her responses; the next I was finding myself driving hard into her body as my penis jetted forth gush after gush of hot spunk, blasting from my tip like rocket exhaust into her fiery anal pit.

A guttural grunt left my body as my first eruption filled her and spread warmth all around my knob; a second grunt erupted, caused by the automated effort of pumping a second blast from my cock and then, as the final few minor squirts of cum were ejected, so my own cries of exaltation died until we both became quiescent and temporarily exhausted.

"Oh fuck!" said Angie as she looked back at me, "Oh fuck - that was hot!"

"Bloody right," I replied, "You were good; that was such a strong orgasm you had!"

"Didn't think I'd get there at one point and then I didn't think I'd stop!" Angie said happily, "Oh God - now I know why I like anal sex!"

"Nice one kids!" said Dad as he stood up straight, "Darling, get them a towel, would you."

Mum appeared beside us with two towels and a big smile.

"I hope you've saved some of your fucking for me!" she said to me, "I can't wait for you to get that cock up my arse too!"

To one side I heard Tim chuckling and Liz's light laughter too.

"Fucking hell Chris - I almost came just from watching!" he said, "Had to stop Liz playing with me!"

"And I'm almost ready to cum!" replied Liz, "Had to hold it back as well or I'd be useless with you Tim."

"Don't worry, I'd soon get you worked up again!" smiled Tim eagerly, "That's what I've got this thing for!"

Liz turned to Tim and plastered her naked self against him, rubbing her big breasts on his chest and causing his cock to rise between her legs.

"Don't I know it!" she exclaimed, her thighs grasping his penis, "Won't be long now; I'm soaking wet already."

Angie and I had now separated and cleaned up and we stood there with the rest of the family while Dad checked over his photos.

"All looks excellent!" he said, "First time I've photoed an arsehole - makes a change anyway!"

"Did it look ok," asked Angie and Dad nodded.

"Especially once Chris had stretched you open and stuck his cock in," replied Dad, "Looked so good you'll have to let us all have a ride some time!"

Angie stuck her tongue out at Dad but she was happy.

"You're wicked!" she said, shaking her arse at him, her hole still glistening with lube and oozing my cum, "I want a break first though."

"Good idea," suggested Mum, "I'll get some drinks organised - we'll take ten."

As we sat and stood around we chattered about the shoots to come and although Liz was due to take centre stage with Tim for October, we hadn't really decided what to do for November yet.

Then I realised what we'd missed.

"Hey Mum - what about you with us two boys?" I suggested, "You did one with the girls - how about with us?"

"Nice one Chris," said Tim, standing up to reveal that his cock was already up and ready, "I haven't used it on Mum yet!"

"Not so much of the idea of using me," said Mum plaintively, "It's me who's going to be using you! But it's a good idea Chris, definitely sounds like fun to me!"

"Oooh yeahhh, it'll be fun!" groaned Tim theatrically, "When you're ready!"

And we nearly were; each of us taking a final leak and a sup of our drinks; a splash of warpaint on the ladies and a splash of aftershave on us guys and we were ready for the next bit of the show.

Tim was soon getting himself into place, laying out on the floor in front of the now-draped settee, his rigid penis held upright by his hand.

"Ok Liz, let's start with a 69," he said, "Make sure you're wet enough!"

"I'm wet enough already," moaned Liz as she stepped over his body, "You won't have any trouble getting inside me!"

But she was all for a bit of oral sex first and soon was on her knees, her thighs spread over Tim's face, her head already ducking down to reach his penis.

"Uuuoooooohhh!" moaned Tim as her mouth allowed his cock to slide inside, "Yeahhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmm," moaned Liz as she sucked hard, just as Tim stretched his tongue out to swipe over her clit, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh!"

Dad was in his element again, snapping and filming from all angles until he broke off and stood up; his lengthy penis stiffly erect and throbbing with energy.

"God I wish I was doing that instead," he moaned, "Damn these cameras!"

He rubbed his penis briefly and it jerked and lifted in his hand, obviously very eager to get part of the action...but it wasn't his turn yet although Angie was now eyeing up his penis. If it was not being used, then she was obviously intending to make use of it if she could!

For a while the room was just filled with slurps and moans and groans as the two siblings pleasured each other until Tim began to move away.

"You'd better stop Liz," he said, "You'll make me cum."

"Oooooh lovely! Come on then Tim, let me, please, let me!" moaned Liz, her mouth and hand working hard to bring him off, "I want to taste you!"

But Tim wanted to use his cock elsewhere and now pushed Liz off him and began to sit up.

"Owwww," moaned Liz, "I was enjoying that!"

"Not as much as you'll enjoy having my cock in your pussy," said Tim as he pushed Liz over onto her back, "Come on, open wide, sweetie!"

Tim's penis was dripping and glistening and ramrod-straight as he moved down and between her legs and as Liz spread her thighs wider he dropped down, aligned his cock and sank it straight up her in one move!

"Aaaaaahhhhhh, you bastard!" Liz yelled, "Fuckin' hell Tim, give me a chance to get ready!"

"You were ready - you were soaked and wide open," said Tim, not stopping his powerful pussy-penetrating pounding, "Quit moaning or I'll go and fuck Mum instead."

"I was only joking," moaned Liz, "It just took me by surprise - but it feels lovely - I'm so full now."

"I'll fill you alright," said Tim, his penis still pounding away, "Ooooh fuck, I could fill you twice!"

"Oi - save some for me," said Mum from just behind me, "You've got me next!"

Tim may have been listening to her but he wasn't reacting; instead he continued to hammer away, pumping his rigid penis in and out steadily, accompanied by Liz's moans and groans of pleasure as he aroused her.

"Bloody hell Tim, I'm nearly there," she moaned, sucking in and releasing a shivering breath, "Ooooh fuck, it's not far now...keep going, keep going hard!"

And Tim was enjoying his fuck too - this was obviously an urgent fuck to unload his overnight build-up of spunk and it wasn't meant to last long.

"Come on then," he encouraged her, "You let it go then I'll cum."

The frantic coupling continued for a little while, Dad manoeuvring around to get the best angles and the rest of us watching intently until Liz began to shake all over beneath Tim's energetic body.

"Here it cums...!" she cried, "Oh God, it's a biggie! Massive! Here it cummmmmmms!"

Her body convulsed and jerked around so much that had Tim been smaller he might well have been thrown off his perch but his weigh held him down and now Liz's legs came up and wrapped themselves around his buttocks, her heels battering at the back of his thighs.

"Cum Tim, cum for me - fill me now!" she moaned, her body out of control, "Fuckin' fill me!"

Given that kind of exhortation Tim could hardly refuse and anyway, all the stimulation from Liz's great orgasm was affecting him all over. His movements were now erratic and quicker; his breathing was rapid; his body was sweating and he was moments from releasing the contents of his balls into his sister.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh, here it cums Liz - you ready?" he grunted, "Can I cum now?"

It was a silly question really because nothing was going to stop him now!

"Yes, yes, yes Tim, fill me, fuck me!" screamed Liz as her orgasm continued to shake her, "Do it now!"

"Uuuuuughhhh! Uuuuuuugghhh! Uuuuuughhh!" grunted Tim with his last few energetic thrusts before he locked hard inside Liz's pulsating, grasping vagina, "Here it cums, NOW!"

"Ooooooooohhh!" cried Liz happily as she felt him loading her vagina with his incestual cum, "Ooooohhh that's better Tim!"

Tim was speechless as he put all his efforts into unloading his sperm into his sister, his twitching, jerking, slowly thrusting buttocks the only signs of action on his behalf and even Liz now fell silent - the pair of them now exhausted for the moment, revelling in the after-glow of a good fuck.

"Great job!" said Dad and even Mum applauded, appreciating the power behind Tim's efforts - and obviously looking forward to him servicing her.

Tim and Liz looked at us, big smiles on their faces.

"Good enough?" said Tim, "Got it all on film?"

"Definitely!" said Dad, "I'll add that to our private collection later."

Slowly the two of them separated and cleaned up using some of the never-ending supply of towels that Mum was providing before they came and joined the rest of us; the whole family now naked and standing around Dad as we looked at the thumbnail shots he'd taken.

And for once Tim's cock wasn't hard; only Dad and I carried hard-ons but as I had to perform next I was eager to save mine. Dad on the other hand was getting restless; he'd witnessed all the action from close quarters and now he was horny and very keen to find a place to release his built-up spunk.

Eventually we'd all seen the pictures and we stood there refreshing ourselves, getting ready for the November shoot...but Dad wasn't happy.

"Can anyone help me?" he asked plaintively, "I'm so fucking horny - please can I fuck someone?"

To my surprise Angie was the first to step forward, quickly grasping hold of her father's cock.

"I'll have him," she said, "Come on Dad, I'm all wet and ready; I've been watching them as well - I need filling too!"