Our Family Calendar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was down on her hands and knees in moments, pulling Dad by his cock towards her as Dad quickly handed me his cameras.

In seconds more he was there, rubbing his more-than-nine inch penis up and down her glistening wet slit, his knob now almost dripping with a combination of his precum and her juices until Angie began to moan.

"Come on Dad, put him in me, please!" she moaned seductively, "Get him up my hole, please!"

Her buttocks were pushing back towards Dad and his rampant penis and now he shuffled forward until he was in position to penetrate her fully.

"Here it comes then," he said as he began to move in, while I lay on the floor beside them to record the scene, my throbbing penis trapped beneath me.

"Oooooh Dad, that's lovely," groaned Angie as he began to slide inside her vagina, "Oooooh, keep it coming!"

Encouraged by her words Dad pushed harder and was rewarded by an "Uuuuuufff!" from Angie as his entire length disappeared inside her.

She looked back over her shoulder at her father.

"Fuck me Dad, you're well in there, aren't you?" she said, her hips moving to appreciate his length, "You're pushing right at my cervix."

"I know, I can feel it," replied Dad, "You'd better make sure you get your pill tomorrow 'cos that's exactly where I'm going to shoot all my sperm!"

They began to move together now, fucking each other contentedly, occasional grunts and groans rising from them along with a lovely glowing fragrance of perfume, aftershave and sexual juices but there was no way they were going to last long - Dad was too worked up for that. Instead he was working hard to bring Angie off before he came; his body was driving his cock into her while his hands were beneath her, working away at her clit.

I longed to get up and stick my cock down her throat but instead I managed to remember to keep the cameras running; anyway, I'd need my erection for when we were with Mum.

Dad wasn't hanging around, he was here for relief - urgent relief and he was battering Angie's hole with his long penis, his strokes driving the air from her lungs and the juices from her pussy.

This was going to be a quickie, that was for sure, the evidence showing in Dad's face as he worked his way towards his orgasm.

Angie understood Dad's eagerness and was trying to help him.

"Come on Dad, give it to me," she moaned, reaching back to stroke his thigh, I want you to cum - I want you to fill me Dad."

"Yes darling, won't be long now," Dad exclaimed, breathing heavily, "God, you're so tight!"

"I'm holding you, squeezing you," said Angie, "Is it helping you cum?"

"Bloody right it is!" exclaimed Dad, his strokes still fast and furious, "Won't be very long now...it's coming soon."

"Let it go Dad!" said Angie urgently, "Fill me; cum, cum inside me now!"

Dad was silent as he worked away until his breath burst from him.

"Yeaaaaahhhh!" he cried, suddenly galvanised into powerful action, "Here it cummmmmms!"

Much as I wanted to film Dad's cock as it unloaded, I probably wouldn't see a heck of a lot since it would be buried inside her but I also wanted to record Angie's face as he came - she was loving every second, every stroke, every gush of cum, every thrust of Dad's hips as he pumped his spunk into her very depths and I opted to film her reactions as Dad came off inside her.

Angie's face was contorted with lust; she too was having an orgasm, albeit a small, quiet one, but I could practically count the jets of cum her Dad was pumping into her by the way her eyes jerked open, by the way her mouth moved, by the way her muscles tensed and relaxed...until finally Dad had shot his lot. She hadn't said much but her ecstatic expressions were worth a thousand words, all now captured on film.

Dad got up from behind Angie, his dripping cock slipping from her slopping hole with the remnants of his cum still clinging to it. He stood there as he helped Angie to her feet, Angie at once grabbing one of the towels and sliding it under her pussy.

"You'll have to give me a nice long fuck some day," said Angie as she kissed his cheek, "It's a bit of a struggle to take all your length but I'd love to get used to it."

"I'd love to get used to shoving it up you!" replied Dad, smiling broadly, "Another day perhaps."

With a towel over his now wilting cock, Dad rejoined us and looked around.

"Right - that's better!" he said cheerfully, "God, I needed that! That's what daughters are for! Ok, back to work, you lot - November isn't it...come on, where's my cameras?"

I handed them to him as I moved across the 'set' to join Mum and Tim by the settee, our two cocks already standing proudly to attention, a vision not missed by Mum, who now reached out and held us both.

"This is going to wonderful!" she said happily, her hands sliding up and down our lengths, "Takes me back some twenty-five years or more - last time I had a good threesome...it was the time you were conceived, Tim, I think."

"You're not intending to get pregnant with us today, are you then?" asked Tim in some alarm, "Don't fancy being sued for maintenance by my own Mum!"

"I'll try not to darling," she replied brightly, "But perhaps you could solve that problem...perhaps you could shoot your little wrigglers up my arse instead while I suck Chris off, eh?"

"Wow!" exclaimed Tim, his cock jerking hard and his face lighting up, "Honest?"

"Wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it - but you take it carefully, do you hear," she said, squeezing his cock so hard that Tim winced.

"Yes Mum, I promise," he said contritely, "We'll need the KY, won't we; where is it?"

I gave him the little tube and he was quick to squirt a generous worm of gel along his penis, massaging it in to ease the pain of Mum's tight grip and causing his penis to rise once more into hefty throbbing erection.

"You make sure you put some on me too before you start," said Mum, "Wait til we get into place though."

The tried and tested carpet in front of the settee seemed the place to be and Mum arranged herself on her hands and knees, her generous breasts hanging beneath her chest, her baby-carrying hips wobbling as she got herself comfy, her trim buttocks shivering and her delightfully hairy pussy showing from behind between her legs.

She raised her head and looked at us, both Tim and I just standing there admiring the view of our mother, all ready to accept her two son's cocks inside her.

"Stop gawping - come on boys, got work to do!" she said amicably, beckoning Tim to move behind her and me to her head, "Can't keep the old man waiting!"

"Hmmmmph!" grunted Dad, "I'm only a couple of year older than you!"

"See - told you he was old," said Mum laughing, "What I need is two nice young hot cocks to service me properly, not some old man's dick!"

Thankfully we all knew that it was merely banter; Dad's cock was as good if not better than any one of ours and Mum knew it too. But she liked winding him up and for him to watch her being fucked from both ends would be a painful pleasure. Thank heavens he'd just been unloaded so he wasn't likely to jump in and spoil the shoot just to relieve his own pressure!

"You ready Chris," called Tim as he sank onto his knees between Mum's legs, "Shall I get in first?"

"Oi!" said Mum, "This is your mother you're about to fuck, not some cheap bit of stuff, be respectful, please!"

"Sorry Mum, just got carried away," said Tim contritely, "Should have asked you that question..."

"Quite right, so the answer is yes, get yourself sorted first, come on, get him in then," she said, her pelvis moving to present herself to him, "Oh and don't forget the KY."

Tim soon had some KY spread over her arsehole but he was dithering, before he spoke up.

"Muuuuum, would it be ok if I started off in your pussy?" he said, "I want to be inside you but I want to feel your lovely tight pussy round my cock first, then your arse, would that be ok?"

"Mmmmmmm," said Mum, her eyes closing with anticipated pleasure, "Ooooh yesss Tim, slide him up my cunt darling, push him in my pussy!"

Not one to usually dither around Tim was now quick to move closer, his hips pushing his cock forward, his hand guiding his cock to slide between Mum's parted thighs and up between her parted hairs into her warm slit.

"That feels so big," moaned Mum and Tim chuckled.

"He's not even in you yet!" he said, rubbing his penis up and down, "Ahhhhh, you're getting wetter already."

"Ooooh yesssss, I felt my pussy oozing just then," said Mum, her voice shuddering, "You'll get soaked!"

"You want him nice and wet and slippery, don't you?" said Tim and Mum nodded as he continued to anoint his cock with her juices, which were now flowing liberally.

And then there was a sudden intake of breath from Mum and she looked upwards quickly.

"Uuuuuufff - didn't expect that so soon! Who said you could put him in there already?" she asked, "Thought you were still getting him slippery?"

"Just slid in," said Tim innocently, "I pushed and he just popped inside - thought you'd like it!"

"Oh God, I do, I love it!" said Mum, her objections easily overcome, "But you'd better bring me off while you're up there, hadn't you."

"Sure Mum," said Tim happily, his penis now moving steadily in and out, his hips thrusting like metronomes as he probed the depths of Mum's vagina.

And now that Mum was being filled from one end she could concentrate on the other end and on me, or rather my cock. I'd managed to keep him hard while Tim had been settling in and now Mum pulled me towards her, her head up, her mouth open to accept my tool.

Easily she allowed my penis to slide between her lips until perhaps half of my shaft was buried in her mouth; her husband busily videoing the action as she began to suck me off.

Her lips had been liberally painted with red lipstick; almost theatrically and now I knew why as her tight lips left a big red ring around my cock at the point of deepest insertion.

"Mmmmm, tastes nice," said Mum as she came up for air, "Nice little dribble of precum just then too."

That had been caused by her tongue tickling the underside of my knob, stimulating my penis into releasing some lubrication, not that Mum's moist mouth needed any and now she absorbed my length once again, just as Tim started to pump a bit harder, I noticed.

But my attention was drawn back to Mum's mouth as I felt things change; as it felt as if Mum was getting into position for something...as her hand reached round my buttocks and pulled me closer and closer. And suddenly her lips were up against my pubes, leaving their high-tide mark at the very root of my cock - she had my entire length in her mouth and down her throat!

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "You did it!"

Dad hadn't missed the action and he smiled up at me from his almost supine position on the floor.

"She's always been good at that," he said proudly, "Took me all the second time we ever did it - your Mum made me shoot my whole load right down her throat!"

I didn't much care if I came in her mouth or down her throat to be honest; all I wanted was to unload once more and so long as I enjoyed it, then who cared where my spunk ended up!

Mum's tight throat was squeezing my knob firmly and wild sensations were beginning to accumulate in my balls and groin, the preludes to an orgasm that I now knew would be coming quite soon. I may have given Angie's arsehole a load not all that long ago but my reservoirs had soon replenished and I was more than willing to give my mother's mouth a load as well.

Mum pulled away for a breath, her eyes bright and excited before she plunged my cock back into her mouth and down her throat again.

And now, by the feel of it, her actions were doing wonders on my cock and there was no way I was going to last long if she kept busy.

Mum lifted her head away for a moment and looked over her shoulder.

"Tim, play with my clit as well would you sweetheart," she said taking another deep breath, "I need a bit of a clit rub to get me going please."

His hand reached around her hip and Mum gave a gasp as his fingers found their target before she sank her lips over my cock again. I guessed that what with concentrating on my penis and having her other son driving his cock up her pussy, Mum couldn't concentrate on herself and now needed some direct stimulation to lift her towards heaven.

Now, once again, her lips were busy, sometimes so soft and smooth, other times firm and stiff; her tongue slippery and prehensile, squirming around my knob and my shaft; her hand lasciviously sliding up and down my shaft as she worked me off.

There were so many different sensations that I was lost in an orgy of oral delights, especially when she took me deep into her throat once more.

"Mum, mum, careful, I'll cum!" I exclaimed, my hands flapping around, "Keep doing that and I'll cum!"

"Yeah - go on Chris - fill her!" cried Liz and I looked up to see both my sisters standing there, each with a hand over the other one's pussy, their fingers obviously busy.

It was enough to send me over the top!

"Ahhhh Mum, here it cums," I groaned, "Ooooh Mum - here it is!"

If Mum had wanted to withdraw her mouth she wouldn't have had time and now instead, time seemed to stand still as a massive shudder went through me and what felt like a gallon of cum pumped up my cock and down her throat.

Mum pulled away a little and my next blast was into her mouth, as was my third and fourth; Mum gulping to make room for the latter cumshots.

"Ooooh fuck!" was all I could muster in the way of a comment, "Ooooh fuckin' hell, that was good!"

My sated cock slid from her mouth, bringing with it a small trickle of white cum that flipped up and clung to her upper lip as I stood upright once more.

And at that moment Mum began convulsing as an orgasm shook her body, Tim's cock and his twirling fingers having brought her to a pinnacle as well.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming!" she cried ecstatically, "Lovely - wonderful, oh yessss, yessss!"

Then there was a sudden flurry of activity at the rear as Tim began pounding her arse; his powerfully big cock well and truly buried in his mother's twat as he suddenly froze, bellowed and began thrusting, now quite clearly driving his cum into her!

"God - I'm cumming!" he yelled, "That came so quickly - ahhhhh, more, there's more..."

"Tim - I thought you were going to fuck my arse?" said Mum questioningly and Tim suddenly awoke from his orgasmic dream world.

"Oh Christ yes," he said and with a quick movement he pulled away from Mum, her eyes opening as his cock slid from her pussy.

A jet of cum shot over her back before Tim realigned his penis and then Mum's mouth opened wide as his cock slid straight into her arsehole!

"Owwwwww!" she yelled, "You said you'd be gentle, ooooh fuck, that stung!"

But Tim wasn't listening; instead he was pushing hard, emptying the rest of his large load of hot incestual cum into Mum's arse; pumping his buttocks to power his muscular contractions and to empty his balls completely.

"Oooohhhh yeahhhhh," he moaned, "Fuckin' lovely!"

Suddenly he collapsed onto Mum's back, a spent force at last, now just a body breathing hard and sweating profusely.

Mum left him there for a little while before she pushed him off and knelt upright, Tim slumping to the floor beside her.

"Gosh!" she said simply, "That was hot! Now I've got all three holes filled with lovely cum from my wonderful sons - how's that then?"

"Impressive!" said Dad as he did one last video scan up Mum's front, taking in her wet and glistening pussy; her sweat-bejewelled torso, her large heaving breasts and the remnants of my spunk on her lip. Her hair was spread everywhere but she looked well and truly content; well and truly fucked!

Liz moved in and handed Mum a towel before bending to kiss her and when they parted, Liz was licking up the little blob of my cum, her eyes shining.

"I want more next time!" she said to me with a big smile and a twirl of her tongue around her lips as she moved away.

But next time would be some other time - for now we'd had enough - we'd done every month except our Easter and Christmas specials and we needed another break. A break to freshen up, to replenish our tummies and our balls, to get ready for the all-in family shoot we'd planned.

And the girls needed to make sure they took their morning-after pills, if necessary. Mum had just received an unexpected load of sperm up her vagina and definitely ought to take some precautions...

The rest of us just wanted to relax while Dad took the cameras away to unload and to begin work on editing the video and photos.

But for now I, like the rest of the family was quite happy just to enjoy a nice cool drink - despite looking forward to Easter and to Christmas as well! Life was getting very confusing! Who the hell would I be fucking next, or who the hell would be fucking who next? We'd soon find out...