All Comments on 'Our First Full Swap Pt. 02'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

Not sure if this story is fact or fiction but it sounds real and sounds like a lot

of fun. Wish my wife would consider having this kind of fun but I can imagine

that it must be very difficult to find a couple as cool as the other couple in this

story. Great work, Jack. Keep on writing and giving us hope and hardons.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
SWAPPING

Exciting sexually but I still don't get wanting someone to fuck ones partner even if it is a swap.

Gave it 3 stars for excellent descriptive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please write part 3 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beyond belief

Good writing, excellent part 1, but I'm finding it hard to believe (unless I missed something) how many times the guys could get it up in the timeframe allotted. Reality, especially in the more mature generations, can be sexy in itself. Part 1 was a 5, this one a 3.

TonyBCaTonyBCaover 4 years ago
Fabulous

No stone left unturned, no nut not drained, no pussy pristine, no anus annulled - no position or coupling of four horney players unimagined or unfulfilled. This brilliantly written story has it all.... Their sexual stamina is the only thing that beggars belief - but considering the flow of "firsts" one after another suggests that such an orgasmic, jizzy, squirting, no-holes-barred, orgy might be possible! I especially enjoyed Maggie - and especially Jack's initiation to loving bi both ways... BRAVO!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT ERORIC STORY

very hot sexy and erotic...truly enjoyed every minute

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 1 year ago

A bit unbelivable in the number of times the guys can "cum" .Loved the BI asoect in respect to the Wives getting it together and the husbands the same. 09/01/23

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story is well written. I don't have a problem with the men's recovery ability. Much less real was their casual acceptance of male on male activity, while professing their total heterosexuality.

The story was not really a swap. It was an orgy. To me a swap would have involved more emphasis on one one with the other spouse.

There was an introduction to the story. It should have included a disclaimer about gay content. Tags don't mention gay either, though technically the bi tag applies to all, it isn't the first thought of a hetero male reading about a swap. I am able to skim over the gay activity and resumed reading afterward, but still the lack of a gay tag or warning makes it seem like the author wanted to sneak it in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous