Our First Full Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Maggie was all in and said, "All right. Let's make this happen. It sounds hot to me."

I was more than a little skeptical as I have always been hopelessly heterosexual. However, I have also been sexually adventuresome most of my life. Rob looked at me and said, "Are you okay with this, Jack?"

I nodded in the affirmative as the women changed positions. Maggie got on all fours in the middle of the bed while Rob moved in behind her. Anita handed him the Astroglide and he began rubbing it on Maggie's anus. When done, he handed the little bottle to me as he moved his hard cock to Maggie's rosebud sphincter. Anita moved up to the head of the bed and positioned herself so that she could not only watch her husband and Maggie but also allow Maggie to eat her pussy while the scene played out.

As Rob inserted his cock into Maggie and cautiously moved in behind him. He was on his knees and soon had his cock fully inserted into Maggie, who had already started lapping at Anita's pussy.

The positioning of our bodies was more than a little awkward but somehow we managed to get into position and I rubbed the lubricant onto Rob's anus. I had never done this before but in that moment it felt no different than having anal sex with a woman. Rob moaned and sighed as I moved deeper into his bowels and finally I was in all the way. Once the connection was complete he started moving in and out of Maggie who was still lapping away at Anita's hot sex.

Maggie can climax almost as much anally as she can vaginally and was soon announcing that she was going to cum. Rob continued his pace fucking her deeply and grunting like an animal. Anita kept exclaiming how hot the scene was and was rubbing her clitoris the entire time adding to her overstimulation. Her ability to climax was amazing and between the two women they must have had over 100 orgasms last night and this morning.

I did not have to do much work as Rob's movement was providing most of the action needed to complete the pummeling of his ass. Soon he announced that he was going to cum in Maggie's ass and she encouraged him to keep fucking her so she could squeeze out one more orgasm. Soon she came and Rob roared as he spilled his seed deep inside Maggie's anal cavity. She pushed back against him as Anita grabbed Maggie's head and pulled it to her breast in a loving and erotic embrace. Before long it was obvious that everyone except me had reached a stopping point. I had not climaxed, unsure of the reason. Was it because my balls were simply empty after the activities of the last few hours or was it because I was fucking a man in the ass? I withdrew slowly and we all collapsed onto the bed in a sweating, heaving mass of bodies. Thank God the housekeeping people did not walk in on that scene as it would have been shocking and bizarre to witness if not involved in the action.

I got out of the bed leaving the three bodies panting and moaning. In the bathroom I grabbed some soap, a hand towel and got some hot water on my cock careful to remove and trace of Rob's rectal residue. Selfishly I needed relief not knowing where my cock might be next.

Returning to the room the three spent adults had hardly moved from the positions in which I left them. The panting and groaning had subsided but it was clear that everyone was nearing the limits of physical activity. I slid on the bed beside Maggie and asked her in a whisper if she was okay. She nodded yes but told me she was wasted and could not muster even one more climax. I took that as a message not to consider her for my relief.

Anita looked at me and smiled warmly. She said, "Why don't you come over here by me." She knew what I needed and it was clear that she was more than willing to assist. I took her by the hand and said, "Why don't we move next door and let these two relax a bit?"

She stood up and said, "Great idea."

Anita and I crawled into the bed where she and Rob and slept and we enjoyed a very loving full body embrace simply holding each other and enjoying the moment. It was sweet and endearing and, of course, mildly erotic given her luscious body.

We held each other silently and heard no sounds from the other room. Clearly Rob and Maggie were spent. I moved my hand to Anita's perfect butt and caressed her lightly. She started moving against my body pushing her furry crotch into my leg. She started moaning lightly and I kissed her deeply while finding an erect nipple to stroke. Anita was becoming more and more aroused and my erection returned with vigor. Soon we were making out madly and stroking, kissing, grinding and grunting as the sexual power of the moment overtook us.

Anita told me she needed my cock inside her and I was more than willing to accommodate her. She raised her legs and spread them wide. I told her to spread her labia and she did giving me full access to the heart of her sex. I pushed the head of my cock inside her and quickly plunged to the depths of her vagina. She responded by digging her heels into my butt and we quickly established a frenzied fucking rhythm acting as if we had not had sex in weeks.

We kissed deeply while fucking each other furiously. Anita was moaning loudly and a begging me to cum inside her. My stamina was incredible probably because I was almost totally drained. However, Anita was a different story. She must have had half dozen orgasms while we were engrossed in our moment. A couple of her climaxes were loud and wild. She must be a nympho but that made me (and Rob) very lucky men.

Anita whispered that she wanted me to take her doggy style telling me that she wanted my cum deep inside her. As she moved into position on her knees we became aware of the sounds of sex emanating from the other room. Incredible...did Rob and Maggie actually find a way to renew their libidos? Sounded like it.

Anita begged me to stick my cock in her and told me to fuck her hard. I spanked her ass a couple of times and she surprised me by saying, "How did you know that I love to be spanked? It makes me so fucking hot and horny."

With that I spanked her on both cheeks as I started pounding away at her dripping wet and very hot pussy. I was only faintly aware that the sounds coming from the other room indicated that Maggie had not only recovered but was climaxing loudly as Rob was either pounding her or eating her.

I told Anita I was ready to cum and she told me she wanted it in her mouth. She moved from the kneeling position to sucking my cock and fondling my balls, which had pulled up almost inside me. I was very close and the sounds of Maggie cumming in the other room pushed me over the edge. I came explosively and spurted into Anita's throat. She swallowed two or three times as she totally drained me. For the first time I can remember I was ready to stop fucking. Not only was I satiated and happy but physically spent.

I collapsed onto the bed embracing Anita as the sounds of sex from the other room began to diminish. We held each other lovingly and caught our breath. As we began to recover we saw Maggie walking into the room naked with a clearly "royally fucked" look on her face. That look can only be seen after being thoroughly fucked. No telling how many times Maggie had climaxed over the eighteen hours we were in the hotel with Rob and Anita.

Maggie climbed into the bed and said, "If you guys had not made so much noise in here I could still be sleeping."

I looked at her and asked, "Were you really climaxing again? I thought you were totally spent."

She grinned lasciviously and said, "Well, when Rob started eating me, what was I supposed to do?" Incredible woman! Actually they both are incredible and we were so fortunate to have found each other.

Rob finally stumbled into the room smiling and naked. "Bout time for a shower, don't you think?"

We all agreed and headed to the showers in our respective rooms. We knew it was time to part company and it had been an incredible time for our first full swap. We were not only fortunate to have found each other but once together we were more than compatible.

We all showered, packed and prepared to head for home where a long Sunday afternoon nap was surely in order. We met Rob and Anita in their room where all four of us were moving slowly but with huge smiles on our faces.

There were hugs and kisses all around and we made sure we had each other's phone numbers as it was unanimous that we would definitely get together again soon. Maggie and I left the hotel holding hands and eager to reconnect in our own space. When we got in the car Maggie looked at me and said simply, "Incredible experience. Thank you so much for organizing this. Was it good for you?"

I smiled and told Maggie it was wonderful on all levels. We agreed that our first full swap was a brilliant success for all involved. We both agreed that we wished we had done this sooner but now that we had discovered Rob and Anita, we knew we would definitely do this again.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12