All Comments on 'Our First Spotlight Swinger's Party'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty hot

Not much of a story line but the sex scenes were hot. I often fantasize about seeing my wife, Marianne, being relentlessly pounded in every hole over and over by a group of men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree

I'll give you full marks for this one! I thought it was hot from the beginning, and I will look forward to your other stories. -- WhiteKnightAR

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Wow! A swingers' party where everyone is naked and just going from cunt/cock to cunt/cock with all that baby juice seeping out of pussies and stringing off softening dicks? I wonder just how many pussies are being protected from pregnancies, and if one or two of them get knocked up, do they know who did it? It is too bad that our society is so fucked up that whole clans of people cannot be living together naked and fucking like this at will, with cum seeping out of pussies and running down bare legs and thighs, and sperm being shot from dicks regardless of the receiving cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great sexstory,but....

It sure was a hot read. Hot steamy sex with hot steamy people. But guys who came at least 11 times in one night??

Five times would be difficult enough..

Not very realistic...but a nice story alltogether 75/100

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wait ??? Cmon She Is Getting 3 Cocks A Day

but the wimp doesn't get a chance to watch daily as she wants the others more without sicko watching. That way she doesn't have to lie to him about his small cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Many years ago at a swinging party my wife at the

time and I held. I was about to take a loverly young blonde. Her busband announced to the group not to cum in her as she was not protected. I enjoyed her for a while not wanting to cum to early and end being in her. When I felt I had to cum I asked her if she wanted me to pull out or not. She said no cum in me. About a year later we saw them at the local swingers club and he complained to me about his red headed kid and cumming in her. The girl had a plan after all. It may have been mine never found out, yep I was red headed. Her hubby had dark brown hair. Most of the girls then were on the pill, some used condoms for protection but they really dont do much in heavy swinging action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's a fantasy ...

and those who have knocked the amount of times the guys cum need to remember it's just that - FANTASY!!! Hot story that interested me as a swinger, ok it's true that 11 times is excess but I recommend it to those with strong relationships - as hot as the story says!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eleven times in one night?

I actually came 12 times in one night - the only time in my life - I came ten times with a girl I had just picked up and twice more when I got home to my regular girlfriend. Needless to say the best coming night of my life.

More usual (back then) was four to six times and that was not frequent - once or twice a week. These days a very good day is six times (and that takes me twelve hours vs two or three back in the day) about once every month or two with a more usual once a day. Mom tells me that the men in our family have strong sex drives into their eighties.

BTW I asked the girl I came 10 times with to visit me and my girlfriend but she wasn't interested. I did tell my GF everything. It made her hot. Especially since she watched me pick up the other girl and play with her tits in a bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
11 times in an evening?

please, that is a little fanciful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time.seeing her gyrate all over the mattress as she was getting hammered.she would Be moaning loudly as the two guys fucked her (ONE WHITE AND ONE ORIENTAL)_THEYPUMPED IN AND OUT OF HER HOT,SQUIRMING BODY.FASTER AND HARDER.HER ASS LIFTED OFF THE BED AS THEY PUMMELED HER,SHESCREAMED OUTFUCK ME,FUCK ME MAKE ME CUM.IWAS ROCK HARD AS SHE FUCKED.HER BREAST HEAVING AS THE COCKS RAMMED IN HER FUCKING HOLES .I WENT OVER AND STARTED JERKING OFF IN HER FACE.SHE STUCK HER TONGUE OUT AND LICKED MY PRE-CUM.THE ASIAN GUY [PULLED OUT ANDSHOT HIS LOAD ALL OVER HER STOMACHE AND TITS.I WENT OVER THE EDGE AND SHOT MY JUICE ON HER LOVELY FACE/THE WHITEGUYLIFTED HER OFF HIS COCK HE STOOD UP AND SHOT HIS BABYBATTER ALL OVER HER FOREHEAD AND IN HER HAIR.LIN THENRUB BED IT ALL INTO HER CREAMY WHITE SKIN, THEN LICKED THE REMAINDER FROM HER HANDS. SHE SMILED AND THANKED THEM FOR A GREAT FUCK.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I love swinging parties, but you do need a lot more guys than girls.

Otherwise you just run out of hard cock, sorry guys!

Loved it nevertheless.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Took my aunt to swingers party saw all black guys two wive and my aunt taken into big room guys walked up three woman started taking clothes off them then put them on their backs watched my aunt scream as the other two did by time every guy fucked them cum in them looked at my aunt helped her up took her to shower told me get in with her held on to me said just might havecome pregnant black baby in me took put my cock in cum in her real fast she why do that told her I wanted to knock you up for longest time said you will get your chance have this kid I did get her pregnant 4 more times we have one black girl 4 boys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous