Our First Spotlight Swinger's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another guy joined us on the mattress as the young guy finished coming on her body and left. The guy who she had been stroking with her hand shot his load onto her hand and arm. The new guy immediately took his position at her pussy and started to plunge in and out of her. I could hold out no longer and shot my load down her throat. She sucked me clean as my cock softened in her mouth. I bent down to her ear and whispered, "You are soooo sexy and I Love You."

I left the mattress as another guy jumped in and put his cock in her face. She eagerly sucked it into her mouth.

The last guy had finally finished and left the mattress. Maggie just laid there exhausted. Roxie stepped onto the mattress and said, "Honey that is all of them." She helped Maggie up and I met her at the edge of the mattress. She was covered in cum and I handed her a towel. She wiped the cum from her body.

Roxie told her, "There is a shower at the end of the hall if you would like to use it."

Maggie smiled and said, "Do you think I need it?" Roxie just laughed.

Roxie went to the mattress and pulled the sheet off of it and put another one down. The next girl got on the mattress. She was the girl who had come in with the young hung stud. She was beautiful. She looked like a model as she prepared herself on the mattress. She was blonde with big full tits and a cute tight ass.

Roxie said, "Guys"

Maggie said, "Go ahead I'm going to go take advantage of the shower."

I went over to the table as Roxie spun the light. It landed on me. I was already naked so I walked onto the mattress and looked at this goddess lying there before me. My cock was rapidly on the rise. I knelt down in front of her and pulled her to me. We were on our knees together as I kissed her to get things started. I cupped her firm full breasts into my hands and rubbed my fingers gently across her nipples. They immediately responded by getting hard and erect. Her nipples were nearly a half-inch long when erect. I had to get one of those babies in my mouth. I sucked one of them between my teeth and flicked my tongue across them. She sighed, "I love my nipples sucked."

I leaned her down so she was on her back and kissed the smooth skin of her cleavage and then down her firm flat stomach. She had a very small strip of pubic hair above her beautiful pussy. She had one of those pussies that are firm and tight. Her small lips barely visible inside it's folds. Her clit was extended and protruding from the folds of her skin. I licked her clit and she jerked as my tongue grazed across it. I gently used my hands to open her up to my mouth and sucked her firm clit into my mouth. Her juices were already seeping out of her and they were sweet as they hit my tongue. She moaned, "God Yesssss."

Another guy walked onto the mattress and took a position by her head and guided his cock to her mouth. She eagerly wrapped her red lips around his cock as I continued to suck and lick on her pussy. I wanted this vixen to release her juices into my mouth. I sucked her clit into my mouth and kept flicking my tongue across it until I felt her grab my head and her thighs held me in position and she jerked and released on my face. Her juices were coating my face as I licked them up. I then had her get on all fours and inserted my cock into her slick, tight pussy. I was thrusting into her as I placed my hands on her cute ass cheeks.

I looked up and I could see Maggie standing there with her wet hair and naked body. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I could not take anymore of her tight pussy that was squeezing my cock and exploded into her. As my cock shrunk I pulled out and left the mattress. By this time there were three guys that she was pumping with her hands or her mouth and quickly one of them jumped in where I left off.

Maggie walked to me and gave me a hug. "You are such a sexy man. I should have known that you would be more interested in her pleasure than your own. I was watching and knew what she was feeling from your tongue."

Every one of the guys had shot their load in this beauty or on her as she too got up and headed for the shower.

The girls spun again and this time Roxie was the chosen one. Roxie undressed to reveal another beautiful body. She had a pierced pussy lip with a ring in it and a pierced nipple. Her tits were not overly large but very beautiful.

By this time everyone in the room was naked and several side encounters were taking place.

The guys spun and the young stud with the huge cock was first. He moved in on Roxie and fucked her with his big dick.

I looked at Maggie and said, "I could not believe watching him fuck you. I saw your pussy stretched to the limits or so it seemed."

She looked at me and said, "Honey I won't lie to you. It was wonderful being so filled up with cock. But, a cock that size tends to make you a little sore. Your cock is big enough and much more comfortable. It is the movement and the love that counts."

My mind was saying, "Yah right." But she said the right thing to save my manhood.

Roxie was soon screaming, "Yesssssss Fuck Me with your big cock!"

My turn was next. I got on the mattress and Roxie was so horny by now she nearly swallowed my cock down her throat. She was fucking the big dick, sucking my cock and was stroking two other cocks with her hands.

As Roxie was sucking my cock I looked through the lights to see a guy standing behind Maggie with his arms wrapped around her. He had a tit in each hand. He moved down to her pussy and inserted a finger into her. He bent her forward and started fucking her as she watched me getting my dick sucked. The guy fucking Roxie groaned and shot his load onto her belly. I quickly came in her throat and left the mattress.

Maggie's guy was just cumming in her pussy as I walked off the mattress. I walked over to her as she stood back up. She said smiling, "Damn a girl has to be careful around her or she will get a cock shoved into her." I just responded by laughing.

By the time we got to the eleventh girl some of the guys were struggling to get it up including me. While I was waiting my turn with each of the girls, two more guys had fucked Maggie. She was popular for seconds.

All eleven girls had now had their turn and all of the guys had either cum in or on all eleven of them.

Maggie and I made our way to the big hot tub in the backyard and joined six other people who were soaking in it. At this point there was little going on except reliving the night. The girls conversation mostly centered on the 10" cock of the young guy.

My cock was nearly in pain from cumming so many times so the hot water felt great.

Maggie and I got out of the hot tub, grabbed a towel to dry off with then found our clothes and got dressed. We found Roxie and thanked her for inviting us.

She said, "I hope you guys had a good time and will come back next month."

Maggie and I looked at each other. I could tell from the look in her eyes she for sure wanted to come back.

I replied, "Just let us know when and we will be here."

Roxie said, "You are really going to like what we have planned for next month."

We went out to our car and got in to head home.

Maggie looked at me and said, "I hope next month is as much fun as tonight was."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm sure Roxie will plan a wonderful party with lots of excitement."

Maggie said, "A month is a long time to wait."

I responded, "It will be here before you know it."

12