All Comments on 'Our First Swing'

by hornery

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Loverotica100Loverotica100over 20 years ago
Favorite Fantasy

I love two couples swapping and watching each other enjoy the touch of a differant person. The way these couples talk to each other, especially Rhonda, really turns me on.

I'm bicurious, so the idea that the guys might also pleasure each other is a hot fantasy lurking in the back of my mind as they screw each other's wife. I especially like for one of the girls or both to encourage the guys to give them a show. In my fantasies, I get most turned on by the idea of a guys wife or girlfriend playing with my cock and putting it in her man's mouth, talking dirty to him and us, telling him how to do it, and her stroking me and watching me cum in his mouth.

Great story, love it so far!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sounds very familiar

This story sounds so much like the very first time we met with another couple. Fantastic and it still is.

chicagophotomanchicagophotomanover 20 years ago
what a great story/characters

Great job, read it at work and almost made a mess under my desk. This is one of my biggest fantasies and you told it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

This is by far the best and most erotic story I have ever read on Literotica! Of all my many fantasies, this is the one which I think is actually reachable. Under the heat of passion, my wife would probably do exactly what Venus did, and I would be in heaven. I loved the story!

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
What about a followup

One and only story, and it was a cracker. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous