Our First Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed and delighted at her reply, but even more excited by her instructions for me. "Now, honey, I want you to give Rhonda a good fuck, and don't hold anything back," she said in a pretend serious way. "Oh honey, you know that your wish is my command," I said, continuing the humor.

I had never felt more loved by Venus any more than I felt then. She has always known that I'm a very sexual person, and for her to give her blessing for me to have a sexual experience with another woman, without jealousy, showed me the strength of our love more than anything she had ever done before. I realized that she truly understands me, and that her love for me knows no boundaries. I felt more than ever before that she and I are more than just lovers, that we are truly partners, that we are best friends, that we are companions on the journey of life, and that she loves me enough to allow me the type of experience that most husbands only dream of.

Rhonda stood up and moved over to the other side of the bed while motioning for me to follow her. I did, and when she got down on her hands and knees on the bed, I got on my knees and began eating her pussy from behind. "Oh yeah, do it that way," she said as she laid her head on the bed and stuck her butt up in the air. The way she positioned herself turned me on even more than I already was, and I pulled her ass cheeks apart and began alternating between fucking her with my tongue and flicking her clitoris with it.

The position also allowed me to watch as James got out from under Venus and stood at the edge of the bed across from Rhonda and I. Venus grabbed hold of James' dick almost immediately and guided him towards her mouth. They were turned slightly, which gave me a good view of what they were getting in to, or rather, what James' was getting into. It was the first moment that I actually saw James' dick in her mouth, and I was surprised to see that she was able to get so much of it into her mouth.

She sucked it slowly, putting it almost all the way into her mouth before pulling back, stroking him, and looking him in the eye. She did that a few times and then laid back on the bed and pulled her legs up. James leaned over her and guided his dick into her once again. He started to quickly pump it in her hips, but Venus stopped him and told him to go slow at first, and not all the way in yet. The other positions they had fucked in hadn't allowed James to get full penetration, and so Venus needed to adjust to his full size.

Meanwhile, watching my wife getting nasty was keeping me at a high state of arousal and I was licking Rhonda with a passion, which she was enjoying. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as I licked her crotch up and down. I flicked her clitoris, dipped my tongue into her pussy, and circled it around her ass hole.

"Oh yeah, play with my ass," she said in a passionate, moaning voice. I flicked my tongue over her ass a few more times, and then went back to her clitoris, as I pressed my thumb up against her bung hole. It was wet with my saliva and I pushed a little bit to spread it. She let out a little high pitched scream, and I knew that she was really enjoying it. I was ready for something else, though, and stood up behind her.

She looked back and smiled at me and said, "Oh yeah, are you ready to fuck me? I want you to fuck my pussy. Yeah, I want your dick inside me right now." I obliged her and put the tip of my dick against he pussy lips and pushed. Her pussy was soaking and my dick went in easily. I noticed right away that her pussy felt especially hot on my dick. I began stroking her pussy in long, slow, methodical thrusts. My dick was so hard that there was no chance of budging it from its fully erect position. It was like hot iron moving in and out of her pussy.

I looked over and noticed that James had gotten almost his entire length inside Venus and was thrusting in and out of her at a medium pace. The back of her knees rested against the crotch of his elbows, and with her legs spread that way I could see her pussy lips holding on to his dick like a vacuum lock. Each time he retracted, her swollen pussy lips extended outward, and when he thrust forward, they bunched up and spread to the side.

Venus was writhing in pleasure. Her hands moved randomly all around James' shoulder and chest, and her breath was short. Seeing her so passionately enjoying fucking got my heart pounding and soon I picked up my pace and was giving it to Rhonda in long, hard thrusts.

Rhonda was thoroughly enjoying it, even though my dick was not the caliber she was used to. She compensated for the difference in size by squeezing her pc muscles around my dick, which felt incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off Venus, though, who looked incredibly sexy getting fucked into delirium.

James had stopped for a moment and put Venus' ankles on his shoulders. He slowly pushed the rest of his dick inside of her, as she gasped in pleasure. He then straightened his back, and, pivoting on his knees, began thrusting the entire eight and a half inches or so of his cock in and out of her. He started slowly at first, but soon picked up the pace and was thrusting about twice per second in a steady rhythm.

Venus began moaning uncontrollably, "uuuuu-uuuunn-uunnhhhnn-uuuuuunnnnhhh-ooooohhhh." Her cries of pleasure were similar in intensity to the cries of pain that I witnessed her uttering when she gave birth to our daughter. There was no doubt, though, that they were cries of pleasure. I looked down at her face and saw that her whole face was flushed and her eyes looked like she was on drugs. Her forehead was tensed up and her mouth was half open as she continued to cry out in complete, blissful, passion. Soon she reached her arms down to James' hips and began pulling them towards her and bucking her own hips up in time with his thrusts. "Ooooohh, yeeaahh, fuck me hard!" she screamed. James began giving it to her as hard he could, and the sound of their hips coming in contact went from a slapping sound to a thudding sound as he buried his big cock in her over and over again.

I was fucking Rhonda with equal passion and fervor and she began her second orgasm shortly after Venus screamed for James to fuck her hard. She began moaning at first, but was soon into a full on scream as I pounded her hips hard. The more excited she got, the tighter her pussy clenched around my dick. I was getting close to cumming when she suddenly began shaking in orgasmic spasms. I slowed down a bit and she eventually reached back and pushed against my hips to get me to stop. I turned again to Venus and James who were still reaching a climax.

James was driving his dick in her deep and Venus was panting and screaming at the same time. Finally she tensed her entire body and emitted a high pitched scream. Later she told me that she experienced a type of orgasm that she had never felt before that came from deep inside of her pussy, rather than from her clitoris like her usual orgasms. We all collapsed on the bed in a sweating, panting heap of bodies.

A little while later, James and Rhonda made love on the floor next to us, while Venus and I made love on the bed. It was some of the most passionate, soulful love making that we had ever experienced. Afterwards, we went back to the hot tub and drank more margaritas. Rhonda confided that she loves the feeling of her ass being played with, but was always too scared to let James fuck her in the ass with his big dick. Venus then confided that she was a little scared to let James inside of her at first, but loved it once he was. A few moments later, I was fucking Rhonda's ass in their shower, while James and Venus got it on again in the bedroom. Eventually the sun came up and Venus and I went home.

Since that night, Venus and I have been enjoying a renaissance of our love and sex lives. Venus told me that she also felt a indescribable feeling of love and being loved by allowing each other the pleasure of a sexual experience with another, and we both agreed that it has enriched our relationship tremendously. I guess that's why Venus invited Rhonda and James over to barbecue at our house this weekend...

12