All Comments on 'Our First Swing:...'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMFG

BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ. COULD NOT STOP FONDLING MYSELF. IF IS TRUE THEN YOU MY FRIEND ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON. KEEP IT UP, NO PUN INTENDED

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmm They Conspired & Took Married Woman

away from her husband - so cute - whats next - take her home to the chains while he wimps away. What are good married friends for anyway. Girl friend did a great job of distracting away then fucking up the husband poor sap and she seems proud of studlys manipulation of the sucked in used to be happy married couple. Then the three of them cutely played with wimpy by talking above him in his presence. Is that the wimping trickery you wanted writer cuz it sure was cutely sick on the poor sap.

The mention by studly to wifey of her cuckolded husband ranked me - was that what you intended writer??? You could have done better with the psycology pointed at her and us don't you think. Or was that supposed to be erotic?

Overall - not a fair sharing intended or provided but with malice for them. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story...good. Last person to comment...Idiot!

I rarely comment about stories, and I never comment about other readers point-of-views. But I got to tell you, the last reader to comment must be a complete idiot. I've read VCR instructions that have made more sense.

angelswornangelswornover 15 years ago
I have to agree with #3

Sorry, forgot your name. Heh. Anyroads, yes: this story was masterfully done, and the Bill/Sheri scening was nicely done. I have often shared fantasies like this with my lover, and we've enjoyed joking around about it. This is almost exactly how I would want it to happen should it happen in real life. Thank you for an excellent example, and may I please inquire of #2 what medications he's not on anymore.

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaover 15 years ago
Similar to A Perfect Tale

I was going to give this story a 75, but had to up it to counteract the idiocy of the guy who wrote "Hmmm They Conspired & Took Married Woman". I really can't stand readers who take moral umbrage with "cuckolds" and punish the writer simply because of the subject matter - they should be reading Disney.com, not Literotica. And "cuckold" was about all I understood of his comment.

In any case, I like this type of story, only I wish you would make everyone less ready to get down and dirty. Temptation and anticipation do a lot for sexual excitement.

A lot of your stories tend to give it all away too soon - even though the first page has a lot of background and preparation (too much, perhaps), as soon as the major players are in the same room together there's never much doubt that they'll soon be fucking without any hesitation - and in all sorts of complex contortions. Despite it being a story about a game of temptation and manipulation (because that's what the game is supposed to do - manipulate people into doing something they would normally not do) it seems like the game is almost superfluous - like these people were ready to bang each other from the get-go with no real feelings beyond simple lust.

I have no problem with length, usually, but when the pages go on and on even after they've already had sex, it's hard to feel anticipation when you know the only thing you'll read next is what variation of "insert part A into part B" will come next.

With all that being said, I like the core of the story and I'll keep looking through the others to find one with more subtlety, because I do think that you have great potential. [Is that a back-handed complement, or what?]

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Nicely done!

This one pressed all my favorite buttons and some I didn't even realize I had! Very hot and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
simply the best

have read this and POV multiple times and still get so hot. I put my wifes name and our friends name in and WOW. this is just the best story.

ytownohmytownohmalmost 15 years ago
damn !!!!

hell of a story !!!!! awesome !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!!

Terrific story that brought back lots of memories. The wife and I fucked through the whole thing while taking turns reading it to each other. What fun!

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
Super hot

Now THIS is how to write this kind of story. Upbeat and fun, and you really get a sense of how much all the characters are enjoying themselves. I didn't even realize I LIKED stories about swinging until I read this.

alberto52alberto52about 12 years ago
Middleburg!

Enjoyed this one, particularly since I know Middleburg. Well written story with a decent narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Masterful

I was hard for over an hour. I had to keep putting it down and coming back. I am attached to the characters now, and would love another installment, perhaps a holiday episode, or something on travel where both couples discover something new together? Thank you for a good story. I'll have to share this one with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved this storie, had everything i love in it, fantastic

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

well done.very erotic,,well written and well paced,, usually after a while it gets over done but this was exciting and fresh all the way to the end,, and wanted more chapters.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

Good plot, good dialog, good detail. Very well done. 5 stars, new favorite story and author. Love a follow-up sequel or 2.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Better than her telling

I liked Steve's version better than Sheri's. It seemed a bit raunchier. Both stories were good. The sex was descriptive. Very Hot! A 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

This story is so well done. Despite a couple of the comments being negative, this is well paced and great fantasy. The different sex scenes kept it very interesting. I would have liked to have read the foursome sex that Steve described, as well as all of them watching the video. Definitely a 5 🌟

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow he gets his dream girl and her anal virginity too! A well thought out and written story with great build up and teasing and a very erotic twist. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES