Our First Swing:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for the Vaseline and dropped a scoop of it on her little brown hole. Just then I could hear and feel her cumming, and cumming hard, in anticipation. I kept a steady pace of fucking up as I loosened her ass. She was such a hot little bitch, and she came so easily. I'd never seen anything like it.

"You've been so good, I'm going to open you up easy. Relax and enjoy. Or don't. I don't really care. I'm fucking your ass tonight, one way or the other." As she stopped cumming, she did relax her ass a bit, and I got my thumb in her. I pushed and pulled to the sides, then dipped my middle finger in the jar, and slipped it up her rear.

"That's right, my finger slips in so easy, I think you're ready for two." I removed my finger. I scooped up a bit more, rubbed it around the rim, and dipped both fingers into the jar. I slipped my middle finger back in her easily.

"I wish you could see this view," I told her, "my cock slipping in and out, the lips of your hot little pussy clasping it and pulling out with each stroke. My finger, going in and out of that little brown hole. This is amazing." With that, I slipped my index finger in with the middle. She handled it pretty easy, with a few grunts, and after a few moments she was pushing back.

"Are you embarrassed that it feels so good, Lyssete? I'm telling you, a world class ass like this was meant to have stiff meat up it hard and often." Her ass was opened pretty well, if I pulled my fingers out it stayed open for a moment before slowly closing.

"Baby, it's time. I am soooo going to fuck your tight virgin ass." With that I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and pushed her down onto the pillows under her belly. Again, she moaned something into the tie, gibbering away, but who was listening? I grabbed the jar of Vaseline and globbed a mess on my cock, on the head and up the shaft. My other fingers stayed in her ass this whole time, limbering her. Right when I pulled out she tensed up and I could feel it; now she was relaxing a bit.

"Here goes...", I pulled my fingers out and placed my iron-stiff rod at her opening. She was groaning and shaking her head like she didn't want it, and she clenched her cheeks for a bit.

SMACK. I cracked her ass hard with my open hand, and she settled. As she relaxed her cheeks, I pushed the head into her ass.

It sounded like she was saying, ow, ow, ow, but the gag muffled too much. Her hands were grabbing the sheets hard.

"God, Lyssete, I'm in your ass and you are tight as a 14 year old." The head was well lodged in her, but the shaft behind it looked to be almost twice as thick around as the currently stretched opening. With that I worked in another inch.

"Oh, yeah, you're taking it, and it looks great." I started working my cock back and forth, slowly then faster, as I penetrated deeper. I stopped with about 4 inches in her to give her a moment to get used to it while I massaged her ass cheeks. She was moaning continuously.

I could feel her relaxing a bit growing accustomed to the huge invader, stretching her far beyond anything she had felt there before.

"Ok baby, you can do this, I'm giving you the rest now." I started working her ass again, with short strokes, not pulling back much at all, just insistently pushing forward.

"You got it, you got the whole thing. You are so awesome. You are the sweetest most delectable fuck, I may fuck you all night long. From the moment I first saw you I knew you'd make the most delicious pleasure slave. You're body is designed for love, and you respond so nicely."

I fucked her ass pretty smoothly, mostly half-strokes. It was another minute before I spoke again.

"You can't know how incredible your ass looks, with my prick in it, spreading you so wide." With that, I gave her a couple of long slow strokes, watching my swollen cock fill her.

She was lying down now, only the pillows under her hips raising her butt for me. I half lay on top of her, plunging down into her ass, nuzzling her neck, fondling her tits. After a few more strokes I reached up and untied one hand. She was moaning deeply now.

"Shhhhh, you don't want to wake anyone do you?" She shook her head no.

"Now, rub your clit and pussy with your free hand," I told her as I continued to drill her virgin hole.

I felt her insinuate her hand between herself and the pillow under her hips. She was pushing back now, and clearly getting very excited. I untied her gag.

"Shhhh...", I whispered, "tell me, wouldn't you love to have a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time?"

"Oh no, please. No. I couldn't take two. It hurt way too much just to take your huge cock back there."

I reached under her, and pinched her nipples, "No, please, Master."

"Master," she repeated.

"Oh, I'm sure you could."

She just groaned.

I was fucking her hard again, "Or how about one in your mouth, one in your ass, and Mistress Sheri, licking your sweet cunt?"

"Ooooh," was her answer.

I took two fingers and placed them in her mouth. She sucked on them as if her life depended on it. I was still fucking her tight butt-hole nice and steady.

"Yeah, I'd like to see your cuckolded husbands cock in your mouth, as he watched me fuck that ass he's wanted so bad. Mistress Sheri could lick your pussy and maybe even work you with a vibrator."

I pulled my hand from her mouth, grabbed her by the shoulders, and picked up the pace. The image of her being triple teamed was exciting me even more, if that was possible.

"Could... we?" she gasped between strokes, "would... she......Master?"

"Oh, yeah", I answered, exciting myself. "I think we should all take turns getting pleasured by the other three."

"God, yes, yes, yes" was her answer.

I could feel myself getting close. I sat up, pulled her ass up, spread her knees wide, and grabbed her hips in a tight grip.

"It's almost time," I told her, and started to fuck her ass furiously.

I wasn't as close as I thought, and I must have pumped for a full five minutes. We were both breathing very heavy, and the sweat was dripping off me, splashing off her ass. I slowed and took long, deliberate full strokes, all the way in and out of her ass. I was even pulling completely out. Her hole just waited for me, wide open.

"You can't believe this view, watching the whole length of my cock, seven full inches, disappear up that tiny hole," I was telling her. "You just stay open for me when I pull out, begging to be filled! Can you feel that?"

"Yes, yes" she answered, her fingers still rubbing her pussy, and occasionally tweeking her tits. I watched her pull her wet fingers from inside her pussy, and then suck them like a cock.

"You know, Lyssete, I'm going to have to fuck your ass again."

"Yes, I know."

"And I don't just mean again tonight and tomorrow morning", I answered, still long stroking her, just a little faster.

"Oooooh"

Then just a little later, "I'm yours. Yours whenever you want, as long as nobody knows." She whispered, "Master."

"I know. And when I call you by your name, Lyssete, you'll remember."

It was time, I could feel the load coming. "I'm there baby, I'm there, you're gonna get your first load up that incredible ass of yours" I announced. I grabbed her ass cheeks hard, and pumped several long hard strokes into her, until at last I exploded.

"Yesssss, yes, yes".

Lisa cried out, arching her back and pushing her ass hard towards me. Her whole body was shaking hard, and she was cumming as well. I kept fucking her ass not wanting to stop, until I was too soft, and I popped out.

She just lay there, breathing like a buffalo. I got up, turned off the camera and moved it to the side. I then lightly kissed each ass cheek, and untied her legs. I sat beside her head, and untied her hand and removed her blindfold.

"You pleasured me well; you make a better love slave than I might have thought. You've earned release from bondage for a while. Consider yourself free, Lisa."

"Thank you, Master." She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself around me, holding me almost desperately.

I stroked her head, and her back, patting the ass I had just used so forcefully. In a couple of minutes she calmed down.

Finally, she spoke, "That was incredible."

"It was. Let's clean up, take a shower, have something cold to drink, and then back to join Sheri and Bill."

"You going to tell them?" She sounded nervous.

"No, it's our little secret. What you do as my slave Lyssete, no one has to know."

"Thank you."

"What I am going to do is screw you on the bed they're lying on, and then finish in your mouth - it is time to come in your mouth next, isn't it?" I teased.

"Yes." She smiled an odd little smile that made me wonder what she was thinking.

"Good, start the shower." While she did, I put away the camera, grabbing the video cartridge and placing it in my pants pocket in the living room. When I came back to the bedroom, she had put away the ties, belts, and other evidence.

Fifteen minutes later we had cleaned up pretty well, and were actually feeling a bit invigorated. We had started poker around 7:30, and it was now nearly 1:00am. There was a little playing around in the shower but nothing serious.

** Chapter 6 - Altogether Now **

After we had dried off, I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the guest room. She giggled and called me her good knight on the way.

The queen-sized bed was pretty full. Bill was curled up to Sheri's back, and snoring softly. They were lying diagonally, and the foot of the bed was available; it was there that I put down Lisa, crosswise.

I lay down next to her and started kissing her face, neck and lips.

"Are we really going to do it again?" she whispered into my ear.

"You bet your sweet - and I do mean sweet - ass we are!"

"Shhhhh," she admonished me, then giggled.

"I need to worship your body for a few minutes, I hope you don't mind," I told her as I lowered my head to her breasts. For the next ten minutes I kissed and licked her from head to toe, spending a few minutes on her moistening pussy. I then rolled her over, and did the same to her back, neck, legs and finally, ass. I spread her legs apart, then her ass cheeks, and gently kissed her in her crack, bathing her ass hole with my tongue, caressing the bringer of so much pleasure. She was red there, and a little, sensitive, but I was gentle. Then I turned her back to her front.

I lay opposite her, head by her knees, and pulled her over on top of me. She took the hint and straddled my face. Moments later her tongue was bathing my balls, and her mouth was engulfing my cock, bringing it slowly back to life. I was licking her pussy, and sucking on her clit. I placed my thumb in her pussy, and rested my fingers across her not-so-virgin rosebud. It wasn't long before I was hard again.

I rolled to my side, dislodging her, rolling her on top of Bills feet. I pulled her back to the bottom of the bed, on her side still, and bent her top leg out, while straddling her bottom leg. She was facing Sheri, as I lifted her leg up high, across my body and onto my shoulder. I could feel her hand guiding me into her ready pussy, and then I was clutching her leg with both arms, and fucking her thoroughly. I could see she was chewing on her own arm, which was stretched out above her, towards Sheri and Bill, and playing with her own breasts.

We didn't say anything, just enjoying the sex. I would occasionally move her leg down, pushing it into the bed, penetrating her more from the rear, then later, back up, sometimes kissing and licking her ankle and foot. She made some little sounds of enjoyment, but stayed pretty quiet.

After a period of more aggressive pounding, I noticed Sheri's eyes were open and watching us. Lisa must have noticed, and their eyes were soon locked together. Sheri reached out and held Lisa's outstretched hand.

I decided on a change of position, and I moved Lisa's bottom leg, putting her into more of a fetal position, then re-entered her pussy. She and Sheri never let go, and kept looking at each other.

"You are so pretty," Sheri finally spoke.

Sheri pulled herself halfway towards us, and started kissing and sucking Lisa's fingers.

I rolled Lisa more onto her back, and holding her legs together, placed them over my left shoulder. I grabbed her by the thighs, and started to screw her more insistently.

"Are you enjoying her?" This one was clearly addressed to me.

"She's perfect," I answered.

"What about you, isn't he incredible?" she prompted Lisa.

"Oh, God, thank you for sharing him," she fervently replied, as I pounded away.

Sheri pulled herself the rest of the way down the bed, and was soon taking the best of care of Lisa's breasts. Sheri had told me she'd never done anything with another woman, but during some of our bedroom play I would introduce the idea of another woman and she would respond. Like she was now. I had slowed a bit to watch the show. I spread Lisa's legs apart, an ankle in each hand, for a better view.

Lisa pulled Sheri's head up to hers, and they were kissing, deeply. Bill had finally stirred, and he was back to kissing Sheri's ass and cunt. Sheri spread her legs wider to accommodate him.

Sheri stopped the kissing, and lay with her head on Lisa's chest, watching me fuck her best friend. "That looks so good, can I have some?" She finally asked.

"Of course!" I answered, "But on two conditions."

"Oh? And those are?"

I even had Bill's attention now. "First, I want to alternate fucking both of you, doggy style."

"And second?"

I paused in my fucking. "I have to finish in Lisa's mouth, it's her turn."

Sheri arched her eyebrows and sat up, "Oh really? Her mouth's turn?"

"Yep." I got back to pumping away.

Sheri was looking into Lisa's face; Lisa was blushing strongly. Sheri bent down and kissed her on the lips, and said "Good."

Sheri extricated herself from Bills oral attention, and got on her hands and knees, with her ass hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Mister DeMille, I'm ready for my audition," she hammed it up, and wiggled her butt enticingly.

I pulled out, stood up next to the bed, pulled Sheri's pussy down to the right height, and entered her. She was a little dry, in spite of Bill's help, and yelped when I pushed in deep on the first stroke. A few more strokes and things were as smooth as silk.

"Lisa, please, into position! This is a well oiled machine." I said.

She was laughing now, rolling over, and wiggling her ass backwards, putting it in position for my amorous attentions.

Bill was sitting up, crosslegged, watching the goings on, with a bit of a confused look. I think he was only just realizing I'd been fucking the hell out of his wife.

"Bill, into position!" I told him. He looked at me quizzically. "You should be in front of these ladies, and between them, so whoever is not having her twat filled by yours truly can administer attentions to your little soldier."

Both girls were laughing out loud, as Bill quickly crawled to the edge of the bed opposite, lay back, and held his cock up for attention. Getting into the spirit of the moment, he pronounced 'Ten-Hut!"

Lisa turned and took his semi-flaccid member in her mouth, and worked at reviving him.

With all the activity, I hadn't been concentrating at the work at hand. I grabbed Sheri's ass cheeks, spreading them apart with my thumbs, as I screwed her vigorously. I was rubbing at her butt-hole, "I may have to take my turn here soon."

"Oh no you don't," she laughed, "You haven't come in my mouth or pussy yet, it's certainly not your turn there yet." I laughed with her.

Lisa almost choked. Bill was oblivious.

"Switch!" I announced. I slid over, and quickly entered Lisa, immediately pumping away, hardly losing a stroke. I saw Lisa's head come up, and she moaned loudly; the back of Sheri's head disappeared from view.

While I was pumping away at Lisa's hot little cunt, I imagined drilling her ass, while the others weren't even aware. With my left hand I was working on Sheri's pussy, and with my right I started plugging Lisa's other opening. I gave it another minute or so, then called switch again. I was getting over excited, and new I'd be cumming soon. I now had a thumb in each ass, and in seconds I was fucking Sheri's familiar box again. I started to fuck her fast and hard, while Lisa worked on Bill. I could hear murmurs of encouragement from him, but nothing distinct.

"Sheri, take over for Lisa," I announced, "Lisa turn around, lie on your back, and leave your head half off the bed. I'm getting close, and I'm finishing in your mouth."

Lisa did as she was told, and I fucked Sheri hard for another two minutes, while Lisa watched in anticipation. I knew I was really close.

"Here I come," and I pulled out of Sheri's wet pussy, and slid my cock, slick with the juices of both girls, deep into Lisa's mouth.

I gave her a few seconds to adjust, and soon was pumping my cock down her throat, ending each stroke with my balls on her nose, my entire cock in her mouth and throat. She was certainly a talented fellatrix. I had a hand on each breast, squeezing and rubbing them while I face fucked this beauty.

Sheri had moved across the bed and was straddling Bill's cock. She had her back to him, and was leaning forward, playing with Lisa's pussy. Bill was holding Sheri's waist, raising her off his crotch, and fucking up into her like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm there," I told Lisa, and pulled out so just the head was in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, and was licking the head. One hand still squeezing a tit, with the other I jerked off into her mouth, coming after only a few strokes. I didn't manage much volume, and she caught all but a few errant drops, which ended up on her cheek and neck. I placed my cock back in her mouth and she sucked me dry.

At the opposite end of the bed Sheri had gotten on her hands and knees and had her head buried in Lisa's pussy. Bill was fucking Sheri doggy style, eyes closed, and loving every moment.

I dropped to my knees, resting Lisa's head on my shoulder, massaging both her tits, and whispering in her ear while I kissed her face. "Don't get too tired, I've got plans for you."

She turned her head to look at me, deliberately licked her lips and said, "Promise?"

Bill was coming in Sheri.

"Oh yeah, guaranteed." I answered.

"Sheri knows, doesn't she?"

"Suspects, strongly suspects."

She closed her eyes and lay back to enjoy Sheri's ministrations. It was an incredible sight, Sheri bent over, enjoying a firm cock, while performing her first oral sex on another woman. She was clearly enjoying it, as was Lisa by every indication.

I placed a small gentle kiss on Lisa's lips, then stood up and carried the pitcher back to the kitchen, where I refilled it with water and a little ice. I helped myself to some OJ I found in the frig, then returned to the scene of the debauchery, with cool libations for the participants.

Bill was now lying beside Lisa, stroking her breasts, and watching the tongue-lashing that Sheri was applying to Lisa's well-exercised pussy. I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed, and placed it beneath Lisa's head.

I think the party was reaching its physical limitations. Sheri finally sat up, clearly exhausted, her face glazed with juices from Lisa's cunt. I tossed her a towel to clean up with, and brought her a tall glass of cool water, which she downed with hardly a breath.

Bill was conversing softly with Lisa, who appeared half-asleep, and deeply relaxed. He was running his fingers through her hair, and caressing her face and shoulders. There was a smile plastered across her face, that I fantasized would remain long after she slowly faded from view.

Turning back to Sheri, I saw she also was taking in the tender view at the foot of our bed.