Our First Swing:...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this has been a productive night," she pronounced, "but I'm afraid I'm done for the night. Any suggestions about sleeping arrangements?"

When no one immediately spoke up, I filled the gap. "I, for one, have had an incredible time tonight. I'd like to avoid the morning awkwardness. Does anyone here regret what was done here tonight?" I asked.

Lisa was more alert now, and everyone was looking around, waiting to see if anyone would have any reservations about our evening.

"If not, would anyone be adverse to us retiring to our own rooms, with an understanding?" I further ventured.

"What understanding?" Lisa chimed in from the foot of the bed.

I blurted out my idea. "I'd like to invite the girls to switch rooms in the morning, after our showers, and before brunch, so we can have a short romantic interlude, followed by brunch in town and our drive up the skyline drive."

I was a little surprised to hear Bill chime in, "I'd suggest setting the alarms for 10:00. It's almost 3:00 and I think we could all use some resting up."

Sheri piped in, "I'm in, if you are Lisa. I'd like to try leisurely straight missionary sex with Bill, just for a change of pace." She was grinning as she spoke.

Lisa looked to me, "I'll be in here at 10:30, but I'm only yours until 11:30, then we're headed to Myrtle's 'cause I'm sure I'll be famished!"

On this note Bill got up and helped Lisa to her feet, and they headed off to their room. I stood to close the door, laughing at myself when I got there, wondering what good privacy would do us now. Sheri was tearing the sheets off the bed, and was looking to me for help to put on the new ones she'd retrieved from the closet.

10 minutes later we were in bed, having taken a quick shower, brushed our teeth, and set the alarm.

Sheri was the first to bring up the nights activities. "Jeez, my ass and pussy are raw. If Bill licks me again, I may scream. He's great, but I need a break. Whatever happened to good old fucking?"

She rolled over to her side, and looked at me. "So, am I to understand that my ass isn't the only one that's sore?"

"Mm-Hm," I managed, through my relaxed state.

"Don't you dare fall asleep! I need to know some details." She was shaking my shoulder now, and I knew that my dreams of rest were postponed for a while at least.

"Ok, here's the deal, if you can get me hard, and will ride me, I'll give you every little detail."

Which she did, and I did.

Our lovemaking was gentle and conversational, although I could tell she was getting worked up.

"So what's this slave thing?" she asked me as I was finishing the part where I deflowered Lisa's ass.

"I figure she wears the pants in that family and is looking for a strong man to dominate her a bit. She tells me she'll be my slave on demand." Sheri was still rocking back and forth on my semi-hard dick, and I was fondling her beautiful breasts. Lisa's were nice, but Sheri's were wonderful.

"Are you sure?" she pressed.

"No, but I intend to find out in the morning." I had given up on the fucking, nothing left it appeared, and was starting to dwindle.

"Good. This does have some interesting possibilities." She rolled off me. "Thanks for tonight, you really did maneuver things well from the onset. I was watching you thinking I was in the presence of manipulative greatness." I couldn't tell if she was teasing me, or not.

"No, thank you, for everything. You are the most incredible sexiest woman I have ever known. Tonight I was in awe. And that initial blow job was just genius."

"Yeah, we make a helluva team, dontcha think?"

"Absolutely. You know I love you." It was a statement.

"I know," she responded sleepily, "I love you."

"But of course, you'd be a fool not too." I answered with my stock response.