All Comments on 'Our First Time Dogging Pt. 01'

by HANDYMANATHOME

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slut is an STD victim just waiting to happen and hubby is an idiot.

Writing is not bad but the context of the subject just leads to many negative opportunities when related to reality.

Liz_57Liz_57almost 9 years ago
Great tale

That is a great start to a whole lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Forget anons comments. My wifes first time dogging was similar. At 38 years old my wife is short, around 5ft4in, she has 2 great assets, great shapely legs and a cute round ass. We were on holiday, a country town off the M2.We had been to the local pub for a meal and a drink, nice spring evening, we walked back through the park we had come through. There were quite a few cars in the car park. As we walked, we looked through some trees and saw 3 guys around a table. We walked further, we could see on the table a womans figure, her legs slightly up, a guy between them, I wasn't too sure but the woman didn't seem to be struggling. I said to my wife, I will see if she is o.k., she said im coming with you, as we walked through the trees, we nearly tripped over a women on her knees, a guy against a tree, his cock in her mouth, older than us. We stepped back. He looked at us, showing my wife his cock, as we moved back. We could see the guys with the woman on the table, one had moved back and replaced by another. We were at our first dogging site. I didn't want to go but I said lets go, she said no, lets stay a bit. You could have floored me, my wife wanting to stay. She watched as the guy who had shown her his cock, beckoned her over.. She held my hand and then walked forward, pulling me with her, right up to the guy, then holding his cock, knelt and took it in her mouth. He looked at me, your wife, I nodded, first time yes, yes, wouldn't mind fucking her, want a fuck sweetheart, he pulled back, she looked up, want a fuck, she looked at me, yes, over here, he grabbed her hand and moved back to the end of the car park, the other woman following. That's my car, bend over, she leant over the boot, he lifted her dress, pulled her panties down, and knelt lapping at her pussy and ass. My cock was rock hard, he moved back, great ass, as he positioned his cock and pushed into her pussy. I felt the woman undoing my trousers, my cock sprang out, her mouth engulfing it, I heard him say my wife gives great head, I nodded. Your wife has a great pussy as he pushed hard, oh yes, that's it take me, yes. He pulled back, cum shiny on his cock, another much younger guy appeared, he had a longer cock and as he entered my wife, her head flung back my cum flew into the womans mouth as he gave my wife a fucking that had her orgasming, screaming as his long cock filled her. He pulled back, great fuck man as she stood up, pulling her panties up. I dressed, we walked away, we didn't say much but when we got back to our holiday cottage, she undressed and got on all fours and I mounted her sloppy pussy and added my cum. We didn't go dogging again, no sites where we were but we have been constant visitors to a swingers club nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Forget anons comments. "

Posted by, oddly, anon. By its logic, you should forget its comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An odd fetish.

I would be suspicious of people who enjoy reading this. Like people who enjoy shooting signs, or torturing animals. Kind of sick.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Wow!

My first dogging story read, omg I loved it!

I have a friend in the UK who enjoys this, I have not heard of it anywhere in Australia, what we are missing!

Those that don't like it should find something they can appreciate and stop knocking a darn good read, I'll sure be reading more from you, I like the feeling, lol

Jean

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick story

watching your wife fucking up a storm. STDs or worse .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Times

Dogging is a great way to have fun as a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm glad you let hubby get a facefull...

of Beth's massively creampied puss. Yum!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

dennissaradennissaraover 2 years ago

I'm hoping one day we'll find a dogging place near here so I can see how Sara reacts to it! Great story...and fuck the haters.

PevertedUKPevertedUKabout 2 years ago

Lovely story.......a simple engaging story, familiar with most of us who go dogging. A great intense piece. Thank you

slowwewaxslowwewaxover 1 year ago

Such a fantastic first chapter! I started edging after the first paragraph and barely made it to the end of the first page before spilling my load. If exactly this scenario could happen to my wife and me, I believe she would make a fantastic slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous