Our First Time Dogging Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the flood slowed down and she let go of my head, I continued to lap away at her drenched pussy. Then gave out a long sigh of relaxation as she leaned back against the car, pushing me away from her pussy she said. "God I needed that, thank you."

Standing up as I licked my lips, Beth looked at me. "Sorry I seem to have made a mess all over your face, it's a good job we keep wipes in the car. Here let me get them for you." Then opening the car door, she bent over to look inside. I got a great view of her peach like ass, especially when it was framed by her stockings and suspender belt.

I thought to myself, nothing ventured nothing gained. So reaching out with my hands I started to stroke her soft ass cheeks, she started to wriggle her hips to encourage me more. As my hands roamed over her ass, my fingers started to probe her wet pussy.

Two of my finger's easily slipped into her cunt, she moved slightly and got herself into the doggie position, now resting on her hand and knee's I got better access. As I pushed a third finger into her she moaned, with my cock standing straight up I was eager to fuck her pussy.

Pulling my finger's out I moved between her open legs, hold on to my cock I ran the tip of it between her wet pussy lips. There was no effort as they parted and I slipped my cock into her sloppy cunt, I was all the way in but couldn't really feel anything.

Not to be daunted I pulled out, and pushed her legs tight together. Now with me astride her legs I slipped my cock back in, this was better now and I could feel the walls of her cunt.

Holding onto her hips I was enjoying myself as I began a slow fuck, pulling all the way out before plunging back in again. My cock easily slipping back in each time.

Then the car started to rock, Jim had Sandra's legs on his shoulders and was pile driving his cock into her pussy. She seemed to go from one orgasm to the next, her voice muted by the large cock stuffed in her mouth. But she was struggling to breathe now, so spat George's cock out.

With her mouth clear Sandra was making a lot of noise, grunting. "Uh uh uh uh." Each time Jim thrust his 11" of black meat into her, you could also hear a slapping sound as his thighs made contact with her ass. This was one fuck she wasn't going to forget, then screamed as she had another orgasm.

As I watched Sandra get the fuck of her life I continued to plow Beth's sloppy cunt, George was frantically wanking his cock. He then spoke to Sandra telling her. "Here it comes slut, oh yesss, yessssssss."

Georges cock exploded cascading a torrent of spunk across Sandra's face, it covered her eyes nose and into her screaming open mouth. He kept pumping his fist as more spunk covered her face, his body jerking as he had his orgasm.

I don't think that Sandra even noticed that her face had just been covered in spunk, she was having a series of intense orgasms. Her body was jerking as each hit her.

Jim was panting now from all the pounding, sweat pouring off his face. I watched as his ass started to speed up, shorter strokes as he started to moan out loud. "Ohhh fuck, ohhhh fuckkk yesssss, ahhhhhhh."

Then I watched as he pounded really hard into Sandra battered pussy, before he thrust one last time as he emptied his cock into her. With his cock thrust deep he didn't move, panting as he tried get his breath back his hips would jerk every so often.

I was so turned on at seeing Sandra get fucked that my own cock exploded in Beth's pussy, I just slammed my cock into her trying go as deep as I could. As I stood there, I was surprised as Beth's pussy started to squeeze my cock. I gave out a long moan as I enjoyed the feeling of her pussy milking my cock, closing my eyes I just stood there running my hands over her soft ass.

But nothing lasts forever, and all too soon my cock wilted and was squeezed out by her pussy. Bending down I licked and kissed her ass cheeks, before taking a step back. I watched Beth shuffle her ass as she backed out of the car, she turned round and presented me with a wet wipe.

"For your face, or is it for your cock now." She said, then patted my bum as she walked passed me.

Jim had pulled himself out of Sandra's pussy and was stood between her open legs, she just laid there not moving. I wished that I had my camera with me so that I could have recorded this moment, what a sight she looked.

Laid across the bonnet with her dress wide open, showing her flat belly with a perfect pair of tits. But now looking like a slut, face covered in spunk and a mixture of fluids leaking from her gaping pussy. She looked so fucking sexy.

All three of us men stood there with limp cocks looking down at Sandra, it was Beth who sorted us out. "I think she's had enough for one night, here help me clean her up." She said to me.

Taking a wet wipe she began to clean Sandra's face, with the wipe she'd given me I began to mop up her leaking pussy. I needed to ask for a second one as there was too much for just the one wipe. I then had to hunt for her knickers before we could finish getting her dressed.

As Beth was helping Sandra I had a word with Jim and George, they told me that was one of their regular meeting places. If I was interested there was another one planned for tomorrow night, unfortunately tomorrow's meeting was at a different location. So they gave me their mobile number, and told me to give them a ring if we were interested.

I told them that I would have to check with Sandra first, Jim smiled at that. Telling me he didn't think that was going to be a problem, Sandra was a natural for dogging. George agreed with him, but asked if I could do something about Sandra's sprouting pussy hair.

I laughed at that and promised to see what I could do, it was then that Sandra and Beth came across to us. We said our goodbyes and started to head back towards the hotel, looking back both Jim and George were stood together as Beth was knelt at their feet. I could see that she had her hands wrapped round both their cocks, sucking each one in turn. That was the last I saw of them as we walked round the bend, we hadn't walked 50 yards when a car with two men in it passed us by heading towards the dogging site.

It looked as though Beth was in for a long night, I wondered what Sandra would have done if we stayed any later. Possibilities whizzed through my mind I thought about tomorrow night.

As we carried on Sandra cuddled up to me and squeezed my ass, in return I squeezed hers. My hand found a large damp patch on her dress, it was where her pussy had leaked as she was laid on the bonnet.

It was a good job that the hotel foyer was empty as we came in, Beth had done her best but Sandra still looked as though she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. Once back in our room we both had a shower then went to bed, normally Sandra would wear a nightdress to bed, but now I had a great view of her getting into bed naked.

Sandra attitude had certainly changed, I was more than happy as she snuggled up to me. With her warm breasts squashed against my chest we went to sleep, tomorrow was going to be a big day.

12