All Comments on 'Our First Time Dogging Pt. 02'

by HANDYMANATHOME

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a pig is a pig.

Your soulmate, the mother of your kids is a brain dead slut, yuck. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid.

You, your story, and anyone who thinks this is good writing.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
lmao

I don't think the nonnys even read the stories.

Not bad so far as a stroke story. A little more detail would not go amiss, as in how the wife could so easily turn into a mega-slut. I would have her as a slut through college, then committing to a chaste life well before she got married. As in, she didn't want hubby to think badly of her for her slutty desires. BJs, DATY, anal, etc.

The incident on the road opened things up for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lmao to the response of PolyLvr

PolyLvr, most people find the story stupid because mindless and dickless moron like you love sharing your AIDS infested whores with the world. The idea of having a faithful wife is so far out of your realm of understanding its sickening. Your name alone shows how far you've fallen from being a male or even a wife that can keep her legs closed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
aids,syphlis,gonorhea,herpis,other diseases.

just a sick author

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Needs a part 3

Well I have to say that lite tends to draw the A-non comments from a shallow few who can only find fault. This is a site for erotic story telling, get over the details, some stories focus on reality some not, some write a book others make a quick couple of chapters. some can write, most of us just read, and a very few find nothing but fault!

I enjoyed this, it was a fun romp into fantasy, I appreciate the skills that I don't have and say thanks to the writer taking the time and effort to share

Now I want part 3 please

Jean

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Not even mongrel dogs act like this. Of course Polyliver likes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous