Our First Time Dogging Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was rummaging about in one of the bags, then pulled out a long rain coat and started to put it on. "Don't want to upset the locals, I wouldn't want to give them the wrong idea." She said to me.

Then to Beth said. "Thanks for the help, see you later tonight." Blew her a kiss then walked out of the pub.

I picked up the bags, said thanks to Beth and followed Sandra like an eager schoolboy. I could hear her laughing as I left the pub. The car park luckily wasn't that far away, and soon we were on our way back to the hotel.

It was a frustrating drive back, Sandra was teasing me to distraction as she sat there. The hem of her dress was pulled up with her legs wide open, the horny cow was playing with her pussy as I drove.

Every chance I got I would run my hand along her thigh edging towards her pussy, but she would slap my hand away telling me. "Concentrate on the driving, not my pussy."

Then I would groan as she placed her wet fingers under my nose, the only thing she would let me do was suck her fingers into my mouth. Thankfully we had no accidents and finally reached the hotel, we quickly headed for our room.

Once inside I dropped the bags and reached for her, but she stopped me. "Watch." Was all she said.

Then proceeded to remove her coat, turned round and walked over to the bed. Kicking off her stilettoes, she knelt on the bed.

I was quickly stripping my clothes off as I watched her sexy ass, she bent over and the hem of her dress lifted showing off her stocking tops. But best of all the dress was now tightly stretched across her ass, the black thong that had been driving me crazy could be seen. A thin strip of black material disappearing between the white cheeks of her ass, I was wanking my cock as I watched.

Sandra was pulling the hem of dress up, exposing her naked ass to me. "Peter, would you like to take off my knickers?" She cheekily asked me.

I quickly moved to stand behind her, then slowly ran my hands up her stockinged legs and across her smooth ass cheeks. Gripping either side of her thong I began to pull them down, once I had removed them I could feel how damp they were. As I inspected the thong Sandra rolled onto her back, her knees lifted up to her chest.

When she opened her legs I got a nice surprise, gone was all her pubic hair. Kneeling down I wanted to get a closer look, now that it was bald I could see that Sandra's pussy looked different to Beth's. Where Beth's was neat with just a prominent clit hood, Sandra's pussy had long labia lips which I found very sexy.

As I was inspecting Sandra's pussy, she said. "Beth took me to where she gets her pussy waxed, do you like your surprise master?"

Play along, I answered. "Yes slut, I'm very pleased with your pussy. I know George will be too, once he's licked you out he'll want to fuck you with his big cock."

Sandra let out a moan as I mentioned about George's cock, my turn to tease. I licked along her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, then told her. "Once George has filled your pussy, Jim and the other guys will want to fuck your sloppy cunt."

She screamed as I sucked her clit into my mouth, for the next 10 minutes I sucked and licked her leaking pussy. I even stuck my tongue into her anus, she shivered as I played with her little brown hole.

I teased her again, telling her. "Maybe you'd like to be fucked by two guys at a time, one in the pussy and one fucking your mouth. Just think as one guy finishes another takes his place, being spit roasted all the time. You'd like that wouldn't you, slut?"

That was it, she started to beg me. "Yes, I want be fucked by lots of cock. Oh god I need your cock, please fuck your slut's pussy."

Standing up I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her ass, holding my cock in hand. Ran it between her pussy lips coating my cock with her juices, then without finesse plunged straight into her wet cunt.

We both groaned as our stomachs made contact and my balls slapped against her ass, then holding still as I enjoyed the feeling of Sandra's wet cunt gripping my cock. I'd never felt her cunt being so wet before, it was fucking great.

I would moan each time her pussy pulsed as it squeezed my cock, my balls were being soaked as she continued to leak. But Sandra was desperate to be fucked, wrapping her legs around my back she began to fuck herself against me. So I leaned over her body and placed one of my arms under her head, resting my weight on my arm. I used my other hand to grip her ass cheeks and began to pound away.

She was moaning and groaning as I fucked her, it was now that I pressed one of my fingers to the entrance of her ass. She clenched at first, but as I kept on fucking her she began to relax. With all the juices leaking from her pussy my finger was soon lubricated, I continued to work my wet finger as I pressed against her tight hole. Then her sphincter relaxed and my finger slipped in.

God did she howl when I did that, it like riding a bucking bronco as she had her orgasm. It didn't take long before she had another big orgasm as I finger fucked her whilst plowing into her pussy.

I was panting now, as I could feel my finger in her ass. Rubbing it against the underside of my cock through the thin membrane, I was getting close to coming so quickened my pace.

When I did come I just yelled at her. "Oh fuck, you fucking slut. Ahhhhhhhhhhh." My own body violently jerking as I filled her pussy with my spunk, with my cock deep in Sandra's pussy I just laid there enjoyed the bliss as my orgasm subsided.

I would have liked to have stayed like that all day, as Sandra ran her hands over my back. But my arm was beginning to ache, so removing my finger from her ass I lifted myself up. As soon as I pulled out, I had to place my hand to catch what was dripping from my cock. It was then that Sandra asked me to and get one of the bags for her, whilst I went and fetched the bag she removed her dress.

Still holding my leaking cock I handed the bag to her, what she then took out surprised me. It was a long square box, it showed a picture of a naked black man on it. Opening the box she pulled out this life like replica black cock, it was made from a soft rubber and about 10" long. The replica cock looked quite real and included a set of balls, it even had a large sucker on its base.

She then handed me the dildo and looked back into the bag again, holding onto it was very strange to say the least. If not intimidating, due to its size. Sandra found what she was looking for and took out a bottle of oil, opening it up she proceeded to squirt some on her hand. Then whilst I was still holding the dildo she began lube it up, it was almost like she was wanking it as she coated the black monster.

When it was all slick with lube she turned round and knelt, with her face resting on the bed and her ass raised high. I watched as she started to use her wet fingers to rub along her pussy lips, then using two of them to part her lips and expose her gaping cunt.

"Master, your slut needs more cock. Please fuck me again." The randy little bitch wanted me to fuck her with the dildo, so I offered it up to her open cunt. The dildo was twice as thick as my cock, so I had to give it a bit of a push. I watched as her cunt stretched allowing it to slip into her, Sandra gasped as the thick cock entered her pussy.

With the head of the cock just inside her pussy, I stopped pushing and held it still. She was using her fingers to play with her clit as she tried to accommodate the dildo, meanwhile I grabbed the oil and squirted it down the crack of her ass. She yelped as the cold liquid ran over her anus and carried on towards the dildo sticking out of her pussy.

Pulling the dildo out I was amazed to see how wide her stretched cunt stayed open, the oil now started to trickle into her open pussy. I gave another squirt but this time straight into her cunt, again she complained as the cold liquid entered her.

I was fascinated at how much of Sandra's pussy I could see, this was the first time that I'd had a real good look at it. So it wasn't until Sandra started to beg me. "Please fuck me, Peter." That I pushed the monster back into her, she grunted as this time the dildo went deeper.

Getting myself into a comfortable position, I began to slowly work the fat cock into Sandra's pussy. Whilst I was fucking her with it I used my free hand to run across her ass cheeks, till my fingers started to circulate around her anus. Gently probing as I worked the oil into her ass. Sandra was moaning and groaning as I played with her cunt and ass.

With the dildo now almost fully inserted into her cunt, I was having to hold it by the balls so I could grip it properly. Which I now pulled virtually all the way out, and decided to tease Sandra again. "Slut, just imagine you're laid on top of George. His big fat cock stuffed in your pussy, and with Jim feeding his cock into your mouth." She moaned as I told her this.

"Now imagine me joining you and fucking your ass at the same time." I shoved the dildo hard into her cunt whilst pushing my finger deep into her ass, god how she howled as both her holes were filled. She gripped my finger as she started to squirt from her pussy drenching my hand, gripping the dildo's balls I began to fuck her with long hard strokes.

"Oh yesss, that's it...Oh god yes, fuck your slut's ass." Sandra screamed at me, before having another intense orgasm.

So I began to move my finger in time with the dildo, she was grunting each time I plunged into her. I only wished that I could have fucked her ass, but my cock was worn out and wouldn't rise to the occasion. That pleasure would have to come at another time, she'd just have to be satisfied with my finger.

For the next 5 minutes I fucked her hard with both the dildo and my finger, but with my hand being all greased up. It was starting to get difficult to keep hold onto the dildo's balls, also I couldn't keep on fucking her like that. Not if we wanted to go to the meeting tonight, so when she came again I stopped.

I waited a short time as she laid there panting, before removing my finger then dildo from her body. She just collapsed onto the bed exhausted, letting her relax I went to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up. Dropping the dildo into the sink before washing it and then my own cock, after I dried myself I picked up the black monster.

It was then that I used the sucker on the base to stick it onto one of the wall tiles, it looked quite funny hanging there. With it being rubber the weight of it made the cock hang downwards, semi-hard but not erect. Almost like a real cock after sex.

Going back into the bedroom Sandra was still in the position I had left her in, slumped to one side with her knees up to her chest. Patting her ass I told her to get into bed, she mumbled something as I helped her get under the covers. Once under the duvet she fell asleep, leaving her to it I decided to see what else she'd bought.

Rummaging through the bags was an eye opener, lots of sexy underwear and a few fancy costumes. So I chose a couple of items for her to wear to the meeting. A sheer white blouse and black lycra miniskirt, the stilettos and the stockings she had been wearing would finish the outfit off.

Then I got into bed with Sandra, cuddling up to her. Before drifting off, I was wondering whether or not she should wear any underwear.

Definitely no bra, but the knickers?

12