Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ted moved to the edge of the pool and stared at the three of them floating naked in front of him. "Are you going to join us, Ted?" asked Barb. "Come on in, Honey, the water's just right," begged Emily.

With that little extra encouragement, Ted pulled down his suit revealing a very stiff cock sticking straight out of a heavy mass of dark hair that rose from his crotch all the way up his chest. He saw them grinning up at him and before they could say another word, Ted did a cannonball dive into the pool, making a huge wave and drenching the three others!

Ted came up at Barb's feet and draped his arm over her ankle. The gals were squealing and splashing water back at him. They were all laughing and splashing like four young kids.

Once they calmed down a bit, Ken noticed that Ted was entranced as he stared 'right up the barrel' between Barbs legs. From his vantage point, Ken knew that Ted could gaze directly at Barb's pussy slit which was only covered by a light brown fluff of hair. He could also see the erect brown nipples sitting atop her soft tits. Barb was not yet aware of the close up view that Ted was getting. When he noticed that Ken was watching him, a look of concern crossed Ted's face, but Ken just grinned at him. Ted nodded his understanding, smiled, and continued to inventory Barb's charming body.

Emily then moved down toward Ted, trailing her hand along Barb's belly and along the side of her pussy and upper thigh. "Mmmm," Barb sighed, as Emily's fingers worked their way down her leg. Emily put her arms around Ted's neck and gave him a long, promising kiss. She moved again and her left hand disappeared beneath the water. Ken's guess was that she was doing a little comparison between Ted's hard cock and his that she had been fondling just a moment earlier.

Ted and Ken smiled at each other, sort of confirming a silent understanding. They had two very sexy ladies nude in a pool and an opportunity to get much better acquainted.

Following their lead, Ken leaned over and gave Barb a wet kiss and their tongues lashed at each other for a long, delicious moment. Ken put his hand on her left breast and began to slowly massage her soft mound. Pulling on her nipple brought another sigh of contentment and Ken felt her legs move farther apart. Barb's hand went down to her downy slit and he could tell that she was caressing her swollen vulva. Now, both Ted and Emily had a 'front row seat' as Barb masturbated.

Ken moved his hand down to hers and for a few moments they both rubbed her. He carefully inserted his middle finger in her slit and used his other fingers to open her up to Ted and Emily's gaze. Ken could feel Barb's wetness as he moved his finger in deeper. It was such a turn on to know that they had an audience as Ken finger fucked his beautiful wife as she lay totally open in the pool.

Barb finally broke the kiss and raised her head slightly. It was then that she realized Emily and Ted were staring directly up at her wide-open pink pussy. "Hey, you guys...no fair!" Barb squealed with a laugh. With that, she rolled off the float. "I'm going to swim a few laps and cool off."

They all laughed at her quick exit. "You two can have the float," Ken said. "I'm going to swim with my lady."

They swam the length of the pool four times together, feeling the cool water on their bare bodies. Barb,a strong swimmer, was waiting at the shallow end of the pool when Ken caught up to her. Emily and Ted were lying across the float in a tangled embrace, touching and giggling like kids. They saw Barb and Ken standing to watch them play. "Hey, why don't we try out the hot tub," Emily suggested.

"Lets' do it," Ken responded. Barb and Ken headed for the steps as Ted paddled over. Ted and Ken removed the cover from the hot tub and Ken checked the water temperature. It was a perfect 99 degrees...just right for long, comfortable soaking. Ken turned and took a long look at Barb, Ted and Emily standing about four feet away. Barb and Emily had their arms around Ted's waist, waiting for him to finish tub preparations.

Ted's boner was now about half-staff. He looked to be about the same size as Ken, but it was hard to judge because of the thick hair surrounding his cock. Ken shaved his cock and balls but left the hair above alone.

Emily was stunning. Her torpedo shaped boobs were poking out at Ken and her puffy nipples emphasized them. Ken quickly looked down at her dark strip of pussy hair and bare slit. It looked swollen with desire, and so delicious.

Barb was leaning into Ted, mashing her soft tit into his side. She, too, looked fabulous. Her dark nipples were still erect and her pussy slit was clearly visible through her light brown bush. Ken imagined that she could see the lust in his eyes as he stepped into the hot tub and turned on the jets.

Ken sat in one of the reclining seats of the tub and Barb stepped in to slide up next to him with her head resting against his shoulder. He moved his left hand over her left tit and massaged her hard nipple. Ken's right hand gently spread her legs and he slowly rubbed his fingers over her bushy mound. She moaned quietly as he slipped a finger back inside her wet pussy and felt for her G spot.

Following Ken's example, Ted stepped into the tub and took the other reclining seat. Emily got in and took her position next to Ted. Although the bubbles hid them from view, Ken could sense that Ted was giving Emily some of the same treatment that he was giving Barb. They all enjoyed the warmth and movement of the water over them for many minutes. At one point, Barb saw Emily's face change and heard her make very high pitched squeals, signaling her orgasm. Barb squeezed her vaginal walls around Ken's finger and he felt her drench his finger with her cum as she also climaxed.

After Barb recovered from her orgasm, she shifted. "Sit up on the edge of the tub, Honey," she begged. "I want to suck you."

Ken sat up on the edge of the tub and Barb took his now-stiff cock in her hand, sucking the head into her mouth. Emily saw them and watched for a short time. Then, Ted mounted the tub's edge so that Emily could suck him too. Ted and Ken looked into each other's eyes as their hot wives bobbed their heads up and down on their cocks. It was a moment that gets seared into one's memory.

Suddenly, Emily moved her head and Ken watched as Ted shot several squirts of white cum into the tub. His cock swung free and some of his cum hit Emily on the cheek. Seeing them made Ken go over the top soon thereafter. He felt his balls contract, then cum surged through him. Barb sensed it too and tightened her lips around his throbbing cock. Ken felt her swallowing quickly as he pumped his load into her throat. When he finished, she pulled him back into the water and gave him a deep kiss, letting Ken taste warm cum as her tongue met his. Knowing that they had another couple watching only heightened the experience.

Ken and Barb hugged and turned back to Ted and Emily. "Hope you don't mind our being so intimate," Barb said.

Ted smiled broadly. "On the contrary, we enjoyed you and ourselves very much. Sorry for making a bit of a mess of your tub water." Ken laughed, "No problem, Ted," and now we are all soaking in your sperm."

"Where did yours go?" Emily asked. "I ate most of it," Barb replied with a smile. "Ken got to share the last of it with me when we kissed."

"Wow!" Emily enthused. "Maybe I need to try that next time. How did it taste?"

"You still have some of Ted's on your left cheek, Emily. Try tasting it."

Emily pulled her finger through the large drop on her cheek and touched it to her lips. "Mmm, that's not bad at all," she said with a bit of surprise in her voice. "I'll definitely try your way next time, Barb."

"Here's another neat thing about the hot tub," Barb replied. "See this jet about half-way down in the water? When I squat down, the jet does an incredible number on my ass and pussy, watch."

Barb squatted lower in the water and we could see the bubbles froth up from below. We could see her moving slightly to get just the right angle. "Mmmmm, so good," she cooed as the felt the powerful jet of warm water caress her asshole, cunt lips, and clit. Within three minutes, her head fell back, her mouth opened, and she climaxed again with her liquid lover.

"Let me try that," Emily begged. Barb moved back into Ken's arms and Emily took her turn. Squatting above the jet, she too moved until the water was stroking her in just the right places. In less that two minutes, she squealed with delight as waves of ecstasy flowed from her.

Our Good Neighbor Policy 5

The four stood around the hot tub drying themselves after the long soak. A friendly banter arose as they enjoyed the contentment that the pool and tub had evoked. Barb was chatting with Emily as they dried their bellies and legs. "I really like the way you've trimmed your bush," Barb said to Emily. "That dark stripe is really sexy."

"Thanks, Barb, but you need to thank Ted. He's the one who keeps me trimmed up so neatly."

"Want me to fix you up like that, Barb?" Ted teased.

"I've been considering doing mine that way," Barb replied to Ken's surprise. "I've always just trimmed off the long stuff before. Ken, would you like it if I had my own little 'landing strip' like Emily's?"

"Yours would be a different color, Honey," Ken said with a smile, "but seeing Emily's black stripe has been quite a turn-on. If you want to try it, go ahead."

"Okay, I'll try it!" Barb enthused. "Let's do it right now before I change my mind. What do we need?"

"Ted uses an electric razor on me," Emily replied. "That way you don't get cut or sore. Do you have one handy, Ken?"

Ken left to get my electric razor from the bathroom while the gals put towels down over the pool float to make a pallet right under the deck lights. On the way back to the patio Ken thought of something else he needed.

"Here is my electric razor," Ken said as he returned. "But I want to get some before, during, and after pictures of this unique event," he added. Ken had his digital camera in hand and knew that they would enjoy looking back on Barb's first real pussy shave.

"Leave it to you to think of taking pictures of me," Barb said with a laugh. "It's like I was getting a tattoo or a piercing or something."

Ken opened the camera and waited for Barb to sprawl on the towels. She looked so sexy spread out on the colorful towel with her legs hanging over each side of the float. Her hairy pussy was such a tempting sight! He took a picture of her in that position...snap...and his cock began to swell again. Barb put her hand between her legs and rubbed her fingers through her pussy hair...snap...snap.

"Wait a second," Barb said. Get a picture of Emily and me together, okay Emily?"

Emily put a towel down next to Barb and posed with her right leg hanging over Barb's left leg, both pussies spread wide...snap. "That will make a great before shot," Barb giggled.

"You're not going to show these pictures to anybody else, are you?" Emily quizzed. Ken smilied. "Not without your permission, Emily."

By now, Ted had Ken's razor in hand and he knelt down next to Barb. He got down close to her wide spread pussy and turned on the machine. "Man, oh man, your pussy looks fabulous, Barb," he said with awe in his voice. Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Go for it, Ted!" Barb replied. Emily sat up on the other side of the float, reached over and pulled Barb's pussy lip taut. "Here's your big chance to shave a strange pussy, Ted," she said. "You'd better get started on this side." Snap!

Ted and Emily worked together to remove the long hair covering Barb's pussy lips...snap. Then, they moved up and sheared off the hair above until there was only an inch wide strip left from the top of her slit...snap.

Next, Ted switched to the round heads of the shaver and finished the trim job by shaving the remaining stubble on her pussy lips and along the sides of the strip...snap. Ken had a complete photographic history of Barb's pussy being shaved by their neighbors. Ken also had a raging hard-on to go with it!

"Don't we need to put some baby oil or something on the shaved parts?" Emily questioned. "We don't want her to be sore or anything."

"We have some good massage oil," Ken replied and went inside to get it. When he returned, Barb was sitting up and running her fingers over her newly bald pussy. "Oooo, Ken, it feels so soft and wonderful," she cooed. "Feel me."

Ken's fingers traced over the same area. She was indeed as smooth as a baby's bottom and oozing pussy juice too. He wiped some on his fingertips and took a taste. "Barb, you sure taste good with a bald pussy," he assured her. "Who wants to do the honors with the oil?" Ken asked. "I want to get pictures of the whole episode."

"Go ahead, Ted," Emily urged. "It's your show, so you should finish the job."

Ted poured a generous amount of oil into the palm of his hand and rubbed to warm the oil...snap. Next, he rubbed the oil over the areas next to Barb's new stripe of hair...snap. Finally, he slowly rubbed oil into Barb's pussy lips and along the insides of her thighs...snap. Ted looked up at Ken, as if for permission...snap. Ken smiled and nodded to him.

Ted moved his fingers to Barb's pussy slit and opened her inner lips. Oil glistened as he slipped two fingers into her wet twat...snap. He worked his fingers inside her, much as Ken had done to Emily earlier in the pool...snap. However, Ted didn't know that Ken had already had that pleasure...snap. Emily helped out by gently touching Barb's clit which was clearly visible and sticking out at them.

It took a few minutes, but Barb arched her back and climaxed again around Ted's fingers...snap. It was impossible to tell how much juice was hers and how much was the oil. "Oh God...oh yes...ahhhh, yes...yes...yes..." Barb kept repeating as she pumped her wet sauce out and bucked her ass...snap. Emily, Ken noticed, had her other hand between her legs and was fingering herself as she watched Barb impale herself on Ted's fingers...snap.

Once they had all recovered from Barb's shaving event, Emily finally spoke up. "That was really something, you know that? Barb, you are one sexy woman!"

"I think it's about time for us to head home," Ted suggested. "I can't wait much longer to get Emily into bed. I think she's in for the fuck of her young life tonight."

"Mmm, that sounds like a super plan," Emily replied lazily. "I could use a long, slow fuck right about now."

"I hope you two will come back again soon," Barb said hopefully. "This has been a night to remember, and I wouldn't mind repeating it."

"I agree," Tim responded. "I want to get together again next Saturday night, after I get back from this next weeks trip to Chicago. But I want you to come over to our place next week. We don't have a pool or hot tub, but we do have a great home theater with surround sound and a giant screen. Ken, if you can put tonight's pictures on a CD, we can all watch them on our wide screen."

"That sounds like fun," Barb replied. "Ken and I would enjoy visiting you and I am sure nothing can stop Ken from getting tonight's digital pictures into viewing form."

"Great," Ted said. "By the way, I also have a couple of X-rated movies that get really good when you see them on our wide screen. Would you like to see them?"

"Sounds good, Ted," Ken answered. "I have several you may not have seen. I'll bring them along with some other personal pictures Barb and I have taken in the past few months."

Ted thought a second and said, "Okay, Ken, bring them and also bring along your camera. We might want to get some more pictures next Saturday evening."

"Agreed," Ken responded with a smile. "I'll show you all how to use the camera so that I can join in from time to time."

Ted and Emily reclaimed their suits and put their clothes back on while Barb and Ken stood by. Barb and Ken walked them to the front door. Ken hugged and kissed Emily goodnight while Ted did the same to Barb. "Why don't we get together for coffee tomorrow or the next day, Emily," Barb invited. "We can have our girl talk while our men are out of the way."

"Let's do that, Barb," Emily replied with a sly smile. "If you are free tomorrow afternoon, why don't you come over to my house. You've been such a great hostess, I feel it's my turn to show you a little hospitality," Emily added.

Somehow, Ken thought, there may be more involved here that just a cup of coffee.

Our Good Neighbor Policy 7

Ken had a hard time concentrating on his work during the week. He spent two evenings downloading the batch of digital photos from the previous Saturday evening with Ted and Emily onto a CD/R disk. He was careful to adjust them for the best color and brightness. The sequence of pictures of his lovely wife, Barb, getting her pussy trimmed by Ted while Emily watched and played with Barb's clit kept flashing across his mind as he worked.

Last Saturday's dinner and pool party brought the two couples together in ways Ken had only fantasized about before. He and Barb had actually hatched a plan that they hoped would encourage Ted and Emily to go skinny-dipping with them. Ken smiled as he sat at his desk. His little 'our pool and hot tub are clothing optional' sign had worked almost too well. Once Ted had shaved Barb's pussy lips and trimmed the light brown hair above her slit into a 'landing strip' like Emily's dark stripe, Ted applied massage oil and brought Barb to a climax with his two fingers. Emily helped him by fingering his wife's sensitive clit as she watched her husband work his magic.

The game might have gone farther if it had not been so late, Ken mused. With very little added encouragement, Ted would have fucked his wife right there in front of them. Ken was pretty sure that Ted was a little disappointed when his wife, Emily, brought the fun to a halt by asking Ted to take her home.

For some reason, the thought of watching Barb being taken by another man made his cock swell in his suit pants. "Would I have continued to take pictures of them if he had actually moved between Barb's outstretched legs and inserted his stiff cock?" Ken wondered to himself. "Or would I have pulled sweet Emily to me and fucked her right there on the pool deck? I guess I'll never know for sure…that's history."

Ken's mind did a fast forward. It was Friday afternoon and soon he would be home with Barb. His wife had called earlier in the afternoon to say that she had a surprise for him when he got home. She wouldn't say what the surprise was, just that he would enjoy it! Barb was good at finding sexy new things to keep him interested in their sex life. Actually, it had been her idea to put up the clothing optional sign last week, "just to see what might happen.

Barb had talked to him seriously about the pool party. She wanted to be sure he wasn't upset about the pussy shaving episode and Ted's liberties with her. Ken assured her that he was okay with the evening and they both admitted that they were looking forward to going to Emily and Ted's home for dinner, movies, and Ken's digital picture showing. "And, Saturday night is only one day away now," Ken said to himself.

Ken parked his car in the garage and opened the door leading into the house. "Honey, I'm home," he said, his suit coat over his shoulder.

"I'm in the family room," Barb answered.

Ken walked down the hall to the family room and stopped dead in his tracks. Barb was standing by the fireplace in the silkiest, slinkiest black dress he had ever seen. A single strand of pearls circled her neck and she wore black spike heels that helped produce the look of a goddess. "Wow, Babe," Ken blurted. "You are a genuine knockout in that dress!"

"I bought it today while I was out shopping for a new movie to take with us to Ted and Emily's tonight," Barb said slyly. I'm glad you approve of my outfit."

123456...8