Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken moved to her and Barb melted into his outstretched arms. As they kissed hello, Ken realized that he couldn't detect any sign of a bra. Moving his hands to her firm bottom, he failed to feel any panty seams either. "Hey, are you naked underneath that little black number?" Ken asked.

"The lady at the dress shop said underwear ruins the lines of the dress," Barb replied with a toss of her head. "I wanted to test the effect on you before I wear it tonight."

"I'm sure they will approve, my dear," Ken chuckled. "At least Ted will," he added. "Emily might think you are trying to seduce her husband."

"Why just the husband?" Barb said, smiling coyly. "How do you know I'm not trying to seduce all of you?"

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that," Ken replied. "Do you have the hots for Emily too?"

Barb remembered her promise not to tell Ken about their Monday morning tryst. "I didn't promise not to throw out a hint or two, though," she decided.

"Emily's an absolute doll, don't you think?" she asked as a way of deflecting Ken's question.

"You bet she is," Ken enthused. "Those puffy nipples and her great shape are right out of a picture book. You didn't answer my question, however, Barb."

"Well, my woman's intuition tells me that Emily may be harboring some very sensual qualities. I just want to help her discover whatever it is she is really capable of enjoying," Barb responded cryptically.

"If she harbors any girl/girl fantasies, Baby, that dress should certainly bring them out into the open. I can see your erect nipples through your dress at twenty paces, and the slit in your dress reveals an awful lot of leg. You're going to have to fight Ted off I'm afraid."

"I know you'll protect me. You're my knight in shining armor, right?" Barb shot back smiling. "So, what movie did you pick up?" Ken asked.

"It's called 'Best of Neighbors," Barb replied. "It's about two neighborhood couples swapping mates."

"That's pretty suggestive, don't you think?" Ken said with a grin. "And, they'll figure that I was the one who picked it out, not you!"

"Maybe the thought of getting into Emily's panties hasn't yet occurred to you, Ken…but I seriously doubt that," Barb returned. She kissed Ken again and hugged him tight. "Are you ready to go all the way with Ted and Emily," Barb asked in her serious tone. "I've been having very sexy fantasies all week, but I won't do anything that's objectionable to you."

"I know you won't, Honey. I love you for your honesty. I could also tell that you would have fucked Ted last week if it hadn't been for Emily's cold feet at the critical moment. I've thought about what I would have done and I've decided that I would have let it happen. I get very aroused just thinking about it."

"Why don't we take the movie with us and just see what develops," Barb suggested. "Maybe Ted has other ideas and we won't even get to watch ours."

"We'll play it the same way we did with the 'clothing optional' sign last week. Let them decide how far they want to take our new-found friendship," Ken concluded. I'll go along with Ted and you if you are okay with Emily and me getting together. Deal?"

"Deal," Barb replied as she felt for Ken's crotch. "Now, uncork the bottle of Champagne I chilled and let's see how long you let me stay in my new 'fuck me' dress."

Saturday morning found Emily dusting furniture and baking a chicken casserole for that evening's dinner with Ken and Barb. Emily decided to keep the meal simple, a chicken and vegetable dish plus a salad and a light rice pilaf. The meal would require very little time to clean up. "We'll be more interested in Ken's pictures and the movies than a big meal anyway," she thought.

Ted had been shopping for a couple of really explicit adult movies earlier in the week. He picked up a hot wife-swapping flick called 'Best of Neighbors,' but he still wasn't sure he wanted to show it to Ken and Barb. He felt they would take it as an open invitation and he had mixed emotions about exposing Emily to swapping. He had enjoyed fingering Barb the previous Saturday, however, and wondered what it would be like to actually enjoy her fully.

'Multiple Pleasures,' the other movie he bought featured threesomes and a lot of oral sex. One scene included two men with a woman. Another scene showed a man being pleasured by two women. The two women also performed oral sex on each other while the man watched and masturbated. Finally, there was an orgy with six or seven couples in every conceivable combination. "Both of the movies are high quality and will create a very realistic atmosphere when I crank up my home theater," Ted thought as he recalled the previews.

"I just hope Ken brings his pictures tonight," Ted said out loud to himself. "I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to display photos of my wife getting finger fucked by another man. In just a few more hours, I'll know if he's really that open-minded."

Ken picked out a pair of khaki slacks and a white golf shirt. At the last minute, he decided to forego wearing any underwear. "If Barb is going bare, I will too," he thought. Slipping his bare feet into a pair of dock loafers, he looked at himself in the mirror. He noticed that he could see the faint outline of his cock as it nestled along his left leg. "Not bad looking, Stud," he grinned. "I hope Emily thinks so too."

Barb took a leisurely bath, thoroughly cleaning every inch of her curvaceous body. She carefully shaved her trimmed pussy so it was as smooth as it was the prior Saturday after Ted had finished. Barb came out of their bathroom in her slinky black dress, smelling fresh with a nice hint of expensive perfume. She felt very feminine and very sexy without her undergarments. The dress looked like it was painted on. It flared a bit as it reached the top of the slit on the side, revealing an ample amount of leg.

"The movie and the CD pictures are here in this bag," Ken said. "Let's take a couple of bottles of that good Champagne too, okay?"

"Sure, Ken. Grab two out of the wine cooler and let's get moving! We're already ten minutes late," Barb replied. "I don't think I'll need a purse tonight if you'll put my lipstick in your pocket."

Ted answered the door at six-fifteen. He gave Barb a hug and a peck on the cheek. Shaking Ken's hand, the three moved into the living room. "Barb, you look especially radiant tonight," Ted gushed. That dress looks incredible on you." Barb smiled and thanked him for the compliment. He took the Champagne to the wet bar and popped the first cork. "Thanks for bringing the bubbly," he said as he passed around the glasses.

Emily made her entrance in a short, pale pink sundress and strappy sandals. She flushed visibly when she saw Barb's slinky black look and spike heels. "Holy moly," said Emily, her eyes wide. "That is the sexiest dress I have ever seen! Barb, you look absolutely fabulous."

"So do you, Emily." It was Ken speaking as he stood and walked over to her. He hugged her and was happy to learn that she too was braless. He could feel her puffy nipples harden as he pressed into her. Emily thought she could feel Ken's semi-hard cock against her leg as he held her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I feel like a high school girl in a room with a movie star," Emily grumped. "I don't have any Hollywood style outfits like that. Where did you get that dress, Barb?"

"At that little specialty shop in the mall," Barb told her. "They have quite a few interesting styles and you would be dynamite in any of them. If you want to, we can go shopping next week."

"Oh, let's do, Barb," Emily smiled widely. "I haven't splurged like that in ages."

Ken turned to Ted. "Sounds like Barb has just cost you a bundle, Buddy," he laughed.

"If she can find an outfit similar to Barb's, it will be well worth it," Ted answered. "Both of you look good enough to eat," he added with a leer and finished his Champagne.

"By the way, Ken," Ted said. "Did you get a chance to put those digital photos you took last week into viewable form?"

"Sure did, Ted," Ken replied with a wry smile. "I figured you would be particularly interested in seeing your handiwork."

"I want to see too," Emily popped into the conversation. "That was one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed."

"As I recall, Dear," Ted reminded, "you took a rather active part in the haircut activity."

"Well, everyone was doing something," Emily pouted. "You were shaving, Barb was getting shaved, and Ken was taking pictures. I just thought I should do something to help Barb," she added with a smile.

"Let's adjourn to our home theater and take a look at Ken's pictorial history of the now-famous event," suggested Ted. "Then we can have dinner and settle back for some movies after that."

Taking glasses and Champagne along, the two couples moved to the theater room. Ken produced the CD/R disk and Ted loaded it into his high tech CD/DVD playback equipment. The men took seats in the soft leather chairs while the ladies sat on the floor in front of them, leaning between their legs.

Ted used a remote to flip through Ken's pictures. They were vivid and very explicit. The couples could see the individual hairs on the early photos of Barb's pussy. They spread in a wide vee and covered the outer lips of her swollen pussy. The pictures showed a progression as Ted shaved each side of Barb's pussy while Emily held each lip to tighten the skin for the electric razor.

Ken recorded Barb's bare pussy lips as Ted worked on the sides of her hairy vee, producing an inch-wide strip of sparse brown hair upward from the top of Barb's slit. The final pictures showed Ted's fingers massaging oil into Barb's pussy and later Ted's fingers inserted into Barb's wet, wide-open pussy while Emily fingered Barb's clit and rubbed her own dark-haired pussy. A final photo showed Barb's face as Ted's fingers brought her to a crashing climax.

"Wow, Ken," Ted muttered. "Those photos are terrific! I'd love to get a copy of them so Emily and I can view them over and over."

"Mmm, I'll need to think about that," Ken responded. "Barb and I will take that up later, okay?"

"Sure, Ken. I guess it should be Barb's call, really. She was the star."

Ken rose from his chair. Emily glanced over and saw that Ken's stiff cock was clearly outlined against his light khaki slacks. Obviously, he was aroused after seeing his wife being shaved and fondled by them. That thought made her even wetter between her thighs. She hoped that the dampness hadn't soaked through her thin dress. For the only time, she almost regretted that she had decided to leave her thong panties in her drawer when she dressed for the evening.

Barb also noticed Ken's stiffness and was amused that he had also left his underwear at home. She looked over at Ted and saw that he, too, had a visible hard-on. Viewing the photos had started her own juices going too. She could feel her bald pussy lips slip upon each other as she rose from the floor.

"Those pictures made me kind of hungry," Emily said lightly. "Is everybody ready to eat?"

The others agreed, feeling that a break was probably in order before beginning the evening's movie entertainment. The two couples moved from the theater to the dining room. Emily had pre-set the table with her best china and sterling silver. She lit candles in the middle of the table, then brought in a large salad bowl, rice, and the main course, a chicken and vegetable casserole.

"The dinner smells wonderful, Emily," Barb said in an admiring tone. "Your table looks so nice, and I can't wait to taste that casserole."

Ken took his first bite and said, "Wow, Ted, you've got a beautiful wife who also knows how to cook like a gourmet chef! That's a great combination. If I ate this good every day, I'd weigh three hundred pounds."

Emily blushed slightly at the compliments. "Well, I don't go to much trouble as a rule. This is a special occasion, so I made some of our favorite things to share with you."

Everyone enjoyed the meal and two bottles of a crisp Sauvignon Blanc wine. The conversation moved from topic to topic as the dinner progressed.

At a lull in the conversation, Barb spoke up. "I have been thinking about your request for a copy of the pictures Ken took last week, Ted."

Three heads turned to look toward Barb.

"I have decided that you should have a copy since you are both in them too," Barb said. "Ken can make you a copy when he downloads the next batch."

"What do you mean by the next batch?" Emily inquired.

"Did you notice the bag we brought over tonight? Ken bought a movie he picked up yesterday. He also brought his digital camera," Barb said with a smile. "Just thought it might come in handy, you know."

Barb continued, "We have a new deal, though, about the digital camera tonight. Last week, Ken took all of the pictures. He wasn't in any of them himself, and I think he felt a little left out."

"At the time," Ken said defensively, "I was so turned on by you guys that I didn't even think about my being in some of the pictures. When I downloaded them later, I was a bit disappointed by the fact that I had missed some of the fun."

"So tonight, the camera will be placed in the middle and everyone will have an equal opportunity take snapshots. That way, we will all enjoy ourselves fully."

"That's great!" Ted responded. "Those pictures from last Saturday got my attention tonight. I'll bet we can do even better tonight."

Emily chuckled. "Yeah, we noticed. Both of you guys were pretty stiff."

"That's not all," Ted replied. "Barb's nipples were about to pierce her lovely black dress. You were squirming around a lot too, Emily," he grinned.

Emily gave Ted a broad smile. "I guess we all got pretty worked up, reliving last week's little party. By the way, Ken, what movie did you bring over tonight?"

"It's called 'Best of Neighbors," Ken replied a little hesitantly. "I think it's about two couples who enjoy a very close friendship."

Ted broke out in peals of laughter. The others turned to him and Emily began to laugh with him.

"I bought the same movie, Ken," he said through his laughter. "Great minds must really think alike."

"You're kidding," Barb said. "You mean we both have the exact same movie? Are you sure?"

Ken retrieved his bag from the living room while Ted got his movie from the theater room. Sure enough, they matched exactly.

"I guess that means we can agree on which movie we watch first," Emily said as the four of them finally calmed down. "It sounds like 'Best of Neighbors' is a good fit for this evening's entertainment. Of course, it's only a movie…"

Nobody said anything for almost a full minute. Each was lost in his own thoughts.

"So, is everyone finished with dinner?" Emily asked finally.

Everyone nodded. "That was a wonderful meal," Ken said as he rose.

"Tell you what," Emily continued in a commanding manner. "Let's get everyone on the ball. Barb, you go help Ted get the theater room ready. Ken and I will clear the table and handle the dishes. Ted, why don't you and Barb arrange the four theater chairs in a semi-circle in front of the screen. Then, you can load up a copy of 'Best of Neighbors' so it will be ready to view when we're finished in the kitchen, okay?"

Evidently, Emily decided to take over the leading role from Barb, since this was Emily's home.

"Sounds like a plan," Ted replied. "Come on Barb, let's get to work!"

Ken carried the dishes from the dining room to the kitchen while Emily rinsed them off and put each dish into the dishwasher. She covered the remaining casserole with foil and Ken put it in the refrigerator. As Emily leaned over the sink, Ken caught glimpses of her unfettered breast as she moved. Her sundress was loose at the sides and he enjoyed watching her bend to place items in the dishwasher racks. Ken could feel his cock stir again as they went about their tasks.

Meanwhile, Ted and Barb moved the four theater chairs into a semi-circle. Now everyone would have a clear view both of the screen and of all the other chairs. Ted then opened the door to his equipment, turned it on and inserted his copy of 'Best of Neighbors' in the VCR.

"Why did we move the chairs like this?" Barb asked.

"I just thought it would be better if we could watch our movies, and watch each other at the same time. Who knows, the action in our theater just might be better than the movie at times," Ted replied without looking up.

"Do you think Emily is ready for something like the activities we enjoyed last week around the pool?" Barb inquired. "I know you were somewhat concerned about her earlier."

"Emily has been different since last Saturday, Barb," Ted responded. "She seems to be more open and willing to try new things…sexy things. I know she has been looking forward to this evening all week. Actually, it was her idea to place the chairs in a semi-circle." "I'm glad to hear that, Ted," Barb answered. "Ken and I decided to let you two take the lead tonight. We're fine with whatever you and Emily want to do, I guess."

"Do I detect a bit of hesitation, Barb?" Ted said. "Is there a bridge you don't want to cross?"

"I honestly don't know for sure, Ted. I keep wondering if I have started something that shouldn't be finished. I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it, eh?"

"I guess so, Barb," Ted replied thoughtfully. "I think I understand. Let's make a deal. If you get to a bridge you don't want to cross, just say, 'Let's have a drink,' and I will do my best to honor your request to cool things off. Fair enough?"

Barb smiled, moved to Ted and gave him a long hug. "You're okay, Ted. I feel better now."

At that moment, Emily and Ken entered the theater room. Finding Ted and Barb in a warm embrace, Ken chuckled and said, "Did you two decide to start without us?"

Ted broke the embrace quickly and smiled back at the two new arrivals. "Not at all. Barb was just thanking me for a comment I made."

"No problem, Ted," Ken replied, giving Emily a quick hug. "I like the way Emily feels too."

Everybody laughed and began to move toward the theater seats. Emily again took the lead. "Ted, you sit on that end of the circle. Barb, you can sit next to Ted. Ken, sit next to Barb, and I'll sit on this end. Boy, girl, boy, girl." They moved to their assigned seats and Ted picked up the remote control.

"Nobody here has seen this movie, but the write-up on the wrapper made it sound really hot," Ted said as he clicked the play button. "Let's see if the movie lives up to it's billing."

The FBI warning rolled across the screen, followed by the opening scenes and credits. The two couples settled into their soft seats, engrossed in their own thoughts. The opening sequence featured a couple approaching the front door of an upper middle income style home carrying a bottle of wine and a tray of food. The woman wore a tight mini skirt and low cut blouse. The man was clad in white pants and a flowered sport shirt. A well-dressed man answered the door and greeted the couple as they entered.

Inside, a blond in a pair of shorts and halter-top hugged her guests and exchanged lingering kisses with each of them. "This is going to get good pretty quick," Ted quipped. "That blond is ready, willing, and able."

"They must know each other rather well," Barb replied as she stared at the screen. "The guy in the white pants already has a hard-on."

A logical progression of scenes occurred, and soon the couples shed their clothes and were in various embraces. First, each couple was kissing and fondling. Soon, close up shots revealed the blond with her husband's stiff cock probing her wet slit. The other couple followed suit, with the woman licking her husband's cock and sucking his balls. He was rubbing her bare pussy while she moaned.

Ted glanced at Barb in the adjacent seat. Her hand was on her left breast and he could see her pulling at her nipple through the thin film of her slinky black dress. Ken was mesmerized by the movie action, yet he was rubbing the zipper of his pants and Ted could see the outline of his hard cock. Obviously, the movie was having the desired effect on his guests.

123456...8