All Comments on 'Our Last Summer Ch. 02'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

so she can fuck him, but kissing him is gross? gotta say if this is only a summer thing for them it will cause problems later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"No one... just Julie and I," Todd answered.

IT SHOULD READ:

'No one...just Julie and ME," Todd answered.

"ME" as an object; "I" as subject, but in this sentence "TODD" is the subject.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
Another installment, please.

I gave this a five, because I really liked the story. I was bothered by the reluctance to kiss. I hope you will have her explain and rectify that, hopefully in the next installment. I get the feeling that there isn't as much love here as there is sex, which is what you as the writer may be intending. I just like to see more passion and love too between brother and sister -- my romantic side. Keep up the good work.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60almost 12 years ago
next

more i need more its that good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i agree

i agree with the first commenter if this is just a summer thing it will destroy their relationship later. doing it for a while with a nonrealative is ok you may never see them again. you will see a sibling every summer and at every reunion and the guilt and wondering if it should have happened will drive them apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

""

He apparently didn't mind the sweat and un-showered pussy because he dove in with the gusto and sucked, licked and feasted on my sex like he was starving.

""

Yeah, cant imagine most guys that like licking pussy would care, hehe, hell, for me its even more of a turnon! I keep telling my wife to grab me after her morning workout! Lol

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i wished they had kissed

not sure why she pulled away. hopefully i'll learn in the next chapter. 5 stars- great sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's pretty good but like so many others you need to learn the difference between shutter and shudder. You or your partner might shudder during sex and that's great. Shutters are coverings that cover windows and can be opened or closed but have nothing to do with any bodily function.

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

As Todd is my witness is probably a quite appt expletive at that point.

Very enjoyable 5 star sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3534 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES