All Comments on 'Our Last Weeks before College'

by JayBerry

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
rtmd30rtmd30about 6 years ago
Great story

I can so relate to the situation and lifestyle. It sounds like a really wonderful first time to experience making love for both of you, in spite of the fears of the parents and society. So many of us can relate. And, it’s probably one of those “if you knew then what you know now” situations for both of you, and odds are good she’s relived it many times as you probably have. It’s a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had my own “Cindy” in the early 70’s, what a firecracker she was in bed, everywhere else, virginal and demure. Sadly we never got together, her parents didn’t believe I quite measured up to their standards, we just drifted apart. The “control” of our church sounds exactly the same. She went away to a Bible college and I went to state university, we never saw one another again. Whomever she married I’m sure she made him happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayBerry@JayBerry
103 Followers
I'm an old guy. I've been through a lot and I am proud to say I lived through it all and even grew from the experience. I mostly write about my past. I don't consider it to be fiction - but some of this stuff goes back 50 years or more and so it might be the tale is an inco...

story TAGS