Our Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls were young brunettes in their early twenties. Even sitting down, they appeared to be on the shorter side, perhaps five foot four. Shannon had golden brown hair with highlights that came nearly to her mid back. She had a delicate face with soft round cheek bones, bright brown eyes, dark eyebrows, a cute little button nose, and a beautiful smile. She wore a white T shirt with red lettering on it that read pumped up kicks above a red silhouette picture of a gun with a silencer attached to it. The minor deflection of the lettering suggested Shannon had quite small breasts.

Sherry had straight copper brown hair that just breezed her shoulders. She had a rounder face with a big smile and large brown eyes. Sherry wore a reddish brown button up shirt that matched her hair color, whose contours revealed a very healthy bust underneath.

Brandy had long, dark brown hair, almost black. She had soft green eyes, and slightly pointed eyebrows. When she smiled she lit the room, but her face seemed almost sad in her relaxed state. She had skinny arms and narrow shoulders. Her strapless floral print top revealed a smaller than average bust, but not as tiny as Shannon's

The men introduced themselves. It didn't hurt that Paul was a pilot. Chicks still dig pilots, so he got the center of the attention, which Joel was happy to share. The night was young, and so were the women.

At 1:30 Joel and Paul were ready to move things along. One of the girls wanted to use the washroom, so they all did. "Before we let you out," Joel said, as both the men we seated at the end of the booth benches, blocking the girls' exit, "be honest," he commanded, "which one of you girls like giving a boy a blowjob?" and Shannon and Brandy nodded. "Which one of you girls like fucking a boy?" and Shannon and Brandy nodded again.

"Sherry?" Joel commanded, "tell me, are you saving yourself for the right man?"

"Not exactly," she shook her head, "I'd like to, but the right guy hasn't come along yet."

Joel nodded to Paul, and they stood up and let the ladies go to the washroom, but held Sherry back for a moment "Y'all come right back, now, you hear," Joel commanded to the two other girls in a pretend southern drawl. When they were out of earshot, Joel commanded, "tell me Sherry, are you gay, celibate, or are you waiting?"

"I'm just waiting," she said. Joel let her go to the bathroom with the others.

While the ladies were absent, Joel said "Well, Paul, I'd say we need the guidance of your higher moral authority here. Is it okay to fuck a willing virgin?"

"The idea excites me now," Paul admitted, "but I think I would regret it later. I don't want to be the person that robbed her of the opportunity of a meaningful first time."

"I could argue, but in the big scheme of things, I don't care," Joel smiled. "Only two it is."

"You're just going to leave her here?" Paul asked with concern.

"I'll call a cab for her," Joel shrugged.

"Won't she feel left out?" Paul sympathized.

"That's the burden of a superior race," Joel pontificated. "You have to choose the destinies of lesser mortals. That's why you need a code," Joel explained, "so complex decisions like this become simple in the heat of the moment. The code lets you live with the decisions you made."

"So you're saying the code is no virgins?"

"No, my friend, that's what you're saying. And I'm fine with it."

The bartender came around, and Joel paid the tab for everyone while the men waited for the girls to come back. When the girls returned, Joel took Sherry aside and said he would call an Uber for her. She complained she wanted to stay with her friends. "Your friends want to have sex with us," Joel explained to her. "If you're staying with us, you are definitely going to have sex too," he said without commanding her. "Is that what you want?"

She processed the pros and cons for a while. "Yeah," she nodded, "I want to stay."

Joel commanded all three girls to come with him and Paul. As he shepherded the girls out the door, the barkeep watched them leave wondering how on earth. Joel explained to Paul the conversation he had with Sherry while they crossed the road to the hotel. "It's her own free will," he justified.

"She might not understand what she's agreeing to," Paul noted.

"That is not our concern," Joel explained. "We can't protect lesser mortals from themselves, only against us," he declared.

They arrived at Joel's room at 1:45. He commanded all the girls to strip.

As Joel guessed, Shannon's tits were quite small, but well proportioned, and her round areolas were a rich hue with little button nipples in the middle.

Sherry's breasts were even larger than Joel imagined. They didn't look especially firm, but at least they didn't sag. Her breasts met in the middle of her chest, and the outer diameters were wider than her slim torso. The areolas were pale, almost non-existent, and her nipples were just barely just bumps, slightly raised protrusions on an otherwise perfect shape.

Brandy's tits were small for a C cup, Joel might guess. Each firm nipple had a deep, tantalizing dimple in the center, just begging to be suckled. She had a sharp tan line that rendered the mounds of her breasts white compared to her chest, showing off her pale areolas by contrast. Brandy and Shannon were clean shaven below, whereas Sherry, who was not yet sexually active, sported a full bush.

To start the festivities, Joel and Paul removed their clothing, and they each lay on their backs across on the king sized bed, facing opposite directions – Joel with his head facing west, and Paul with his head facing east. Brandy went onto all fours facing north, with her face hovering over Joel's cock and her pussy over Paul's face. Shannon faced south on her hands and knees, ready to suck Paul's cock and let Joel eat her pussy. The four of them formed a head-to-groin square formation on the bed, and the virgin Sherry climbed inside the square and she lay on her back between Joel and Paul.

When commanded by Joel, Brandy and Shannon lowered their heads, and took the boys' stiffening cocks into their mouths and started sucking. Shannon had one knee down beside Joel's head, and one knee up with her foot planted on the bed next to Joel's chest. The effect parted her stretched pussy, inviting Joel to explore her womanhood with his finger. He started pushing in her love canal while Brandy continued sucking Joel heartily. While Joel finger fucked Shannon, she drew her fingers around Paul's hard cock to assist with her sucking duties.

Both Joel and Paul reached into the middle ground between them, and found Sherry. Joel played with her big tits; fondling and pinching her little nipples, while Paul started rubbing his fingers along her pussy's midline. He slowly buried his finger between the parted folds of her virgin lips as he ran his fingers back and forth.

Joel's pressure was building under Brandy's delightful oral inspiration. Paul's extra years gave him a slower start, but Shannon had no trouble steadily sucking him into the pleasure zone. Fingers were probing in and out of pussies everywhere. A leftover hand usually reached for Sherry's large tits.

As Joel approached critical mass, he commanded all the girls to stop and get off them. He pulled out his box of condoms from his suitcase and some KY. Joel had observed that, while he can command women to do anything, they do not arouse quickly, and lubricant often helps the cause. Joel commanded the virgin Sherry to kneel on all fours on the bed in one direction, and Brandy to kneel beside her in the opposite direction. He commanded Shannon with the small tits to slide under Brandy and Shannon on her back, so they were on their hands and knees over Shannon's face.

Joel sheathed his hardened cock with a condom and lubed it with KY, and Paul did the same. Joel mounted behind Brandy, and Paul took his position behind Sherry's full bush, and they readied their cocks for entry.

Sherry gasped as Paul easily slipped his lubricated cock into to her virgin pussy, and he pushed all the way in. Meanwhile Joel found Brandy's vagina was deep enough to take his whole eight inches. Both men started pumping with their own rhythm, and Shannon, lying beneath the girls, watched Sherry's large melons rock forward and backward and slap side to side as Paul fucked her energetically. Smaller seismic waves rippled through Brandy's firmer breasts as Joel drilled her from behind. Joel commanded Shannon to suck, nibble, and play with the tits swinging over her face, and she dutifully squeezed Sherry's nipples in her fingers and suckled hard against Brandy's dimpled nipples.

Both Joel and Paul were steadily climbing the orgasmic ladder, with Joel several rungs ahead of Paul. As Joel felt the tension in his balls building, he slammed harder into Brandy's hips, and following Joel's cue, Paul now fuck-rammed Sherry's novice hole. Sherry's hanging tits gyrated wildly while Shannon down below did her best to hold on to the high velocity nipples.

Joel felt his balls approaching climax, and he drove even harder and faster into Brandy. A few pile drives later his balls exploded, and he let out a long groan while he reamed his eight inch cock deep into Brandy's love canal and held it there. His balls convulsed wave after wave of love salve harmlessly into Brandy's sheathed pussy as Joel dug his fingernails sharply into her hips. Joel held his solid rod deep in Brandy's pussy until the last orgasmic wave faded, then he pulled out.

Paul was still building toward his climax. Joel carefully slipped his condom off his still hard cock without spilling any jism, and then he shifted sideways until he was in front of Sherry, and Joel commanded her to suck his semen slicked cock with her virgin mouth while Paul continued pounding her at the far end. Sherry opened her mouth, but being new to the oral arts, she put too much teeth on Joel for comfort, so Joel pulled out, noticing at least his cock was now shiny clean.

Paul was approaching detonation, and Joel wondered if Paul might pop a blood vessel bulging from his forehead. At last his balls unloaded, and Paul called out something unintelligible as he dumped load after load into her freshly initiated pussy. Shannon underneath was now suckling on Sherry's huge tits, which had ceased their chest slapping when Paul came to an orgasmic rest.

When Paul pulled out, Joel told the two freshly fucked girls to move aside, giving Joel access to Shannon, who was still lying on her back. Joel took his condom, and turned it upside down, and squeezed the length of it toward the opening, dripping all his jism onto Shannon's tiny left tit. He invited Paul to do the same onto her right tit. Joel commanded Sherry and Brandy each pick a breast, and lick and suck it clean.

"Tell me what time you must leave," Joel commanded the girls. Sherry had to work in the morning, but Brandy had the next day off at the physiotherapy clinic where she worked reception, and Shannon didn't have a job, so neither needed to be home right away.

"You stay with me," Joel said to Shannon, whom he had neither fucked nor sucked him yet, "and you get dressed and go with Paul to his room," he told Brandy, who had neither fucked nor sucked Paul. "You get dressed and go home," Paul told the newly initiated Sherry, "but leave your bra here." Joel called an Uber taxi to take Sherry home, which would arrive in ten minutes.

Paul shot Joel a questioning look. "I keep souvenirs," Joel shrugged. "I have a drawer full of them at home. Maybe you want to start a collection."

"I think I've come far enough across the line without bringing home trophies," Paul worried. "I don't think a drawer of assorted bras will go over well with my wife."

"That's the old brain talking," Joel said. Paul shook his head, trying to dislodge the image of him commanding his faithful wife to accept a suitcase full of trophy bras each time he came home from another set of flights.

Four of them dressed – Shannon, who was staying with Joel, remained naked. Paul shook Joel's hand farewell, and they agreed to stay in touch. Joel told Paul to be sure to let him know the next time he lays over in Boston. Paul, Brandy, and Sherry left the room together, and Sherry went down to the front entrance to catch her Uber taxi.

Joel and Shannon took turns using the bathroom, then Joel put on his pajamas, and commanded the naked Shannon to join him in bed. He turned the lights out just before three in the morning. They quickly fell asleep with his hand resting over her small breasts.

Joel woke at seven thirty when the southeast facing window flooded the room with full bright sunlight. He called down to room service and ordered breakfast for both of them. Shannon was sleeping facedown. He pulled the bed sheet off, revealing her slim hard body. He fondled her firm ass, and slipped his middle finger between her cheeks and landed on her rosebud. She stirred awake, and in a sudden burst of panic, Shannon leapt out of bed with a shriek. She stood naked, covering her tiny tits and pussy with her bare arms, and looked around the unfamiliar room with alarming fear as last night slowly came back to her.

"Lie down," Joel commanded, petting the empty bed beside him, and she lay face down again beside him. As she took her hand away from her own breasts, she felt a dried film flaking off her tits where the two other girls had not completely licked off Joel's and Paul's semen the night before.

Once she was face down again, Joel fondled her ass, and again landed his middle finger on her anus. "Tell me," Joel commanded, "do you like being fucked in the ass?" as he pressed his wiggling finger against her tight sphincter.

"No," she shook her head. "Please don't"

"In that case," Joel commanded, "get up and give me a good blowjob."

She rose to her hands and knees, and took the next ten minutes to properly sucked Joel off, swallowing his jism down. After, they showered together and dressed just in time for breakfast to arrive. Joel kept her bra, of course. After breakfast, Shannon left the hotel and walked across the street to her car, still waiting in the restaurant parking lot across the road.

Joel opened his Home Mall Channel listing, and found two listings in the top one hundred for Miami. He studied the details of the first listing until he memorized the important details. Then Joel pulled out his Miami prepaid, untraceable phone, and called the number.

"Hello Mrs. Vivian Zwicker?" he asked with a friendly tone. "This is Frank calling with the Home Mall Channel ... I am doing very well, Mrs. Zwicker, and thank you so much for asking. The reason I am calling is I am in Miami just today. I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much of an imposition if I came over to see if there is anything the Shopping Mall could do to make your experience more enjoyable. I could stay for maybe an hour ... Yes, two o'clock would be fine."

After he hung up, Joel checked out of the upgraded hotel room, and called for an Uber. When Joel returned to the airport at five in the afternoon, he held three blank checks signed by Mary-Ellen Zwicker in an account that was guaranteed to hold two million dollars. He threw out the Miami prepaid phone in a garbage can in the business class departure lounge.

Joel had missed the five o'clock flight back to Boston, and the next flight didn't leave until eight thirty. While he was killing time at the departure lounge, he sent a text message to Melissa Ferry.

Hi Melissa – Just bumped into Paul Granger, and he said you say hi. I hope your head healed OK and you're doing well. If you're ever in BOS let me know and we'll get dinner. – Joel

Next Joel sent a text to Jenny. It was the end of the day on Tuesday, and he hadn't spoken with her since the July Fourth celebrations on Saturday night.

Hi Jenny – I've been busy, but always thinking about you. I had such a great time with you at the fireworks. Do you want to get together for dinner this week? – Joel

Jenny replied almost right away.

Hey Joel! Thinking about you too :) How about tomorrow night? – J

Joel sent back right away.

Sure! Where and when?

Her answer was immediate.

My place. I'll cook spagetti – its idiot proof :) – 7PM. See you then. – J

He replied.

Cant wait! See you tomorrow.

For all the amazing, commitment-free sex Joel had in the past 24 hours, Joel was surprised to realize what he really wanted to be with Jenny.

Joel's business class flight to Boston was uneventful.

The next day Joel started acting on his plans to be the self-appointed police of the other catnap puppet masters. He didn't know what else to call them. He needed office space to run his operation. He started near his apartment in Boston, tracking down advertisements for space. He could have contacted a commercial real estate agent, but his plans involved operating under the radar, and he wanted to avoid involving too many people in his search. Nothing he saw suited his needs. He was empty handed by four o'clock. Joel drove home, showered, dressed, went shopping for some wine and flowers, and drove out to Jenny's place.

Rather than buying cut flowers, Joel bought a live African violet potted plant – it would be a more enduring gift. He had passed a wine merchant near his new apartment several times, but had never gone in before. A man in his fifties, who introduced himself as a certified sommelier and the proprietor, recommended an Italian Chianti Classico for $25 to go with spaghetti. Joel took two bottles. Joel also picked up a loaf of garlic bread from a nearby bakery.

Joel arrived at Jenny's around five past seven – fashionably late in case she was still making preparations. He left one bottle of wine in the car. He heard the corgis bark when he pressed the doorbell. Jenny opened the door, and they air kissed each other's cheeks. The barking corgis spiraled and vaulted behind the glass door as Jenny invited him into the vestibule. He offered her the violets, wine, and garlic bread. She kissed him on the cheek again, closed the outer door, and opened the interior glass door, releasing the hounds to greet him.

She was wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. Joel felt overdressed in his slacks, dress shirt, and sports jacket. He took off his jacket and draped it over the back of her sofa, and Joel joined Jenny in the kitchen to help with some salad preparation. They enjoyed a traditional spaghetti and meatball dinner. Dinner conversation was casual and light.

They talked a lot about Quinton Systems, and Jenny filled Joel in on gossip about people still working there without betraying any human resources confidences. Jenny did mention that Derrek McAlister, Joel's former boss, resigned. In this one case, Jenny made an exception and shared confidential information. Derrek was offered the choice to resign and go quietly, and never use Quinton Systems as an employment reference, or be fired for cause. Derrek took the quiet route, as Quinton hoped he would.

Joel asked what does that mean – he cannot use Quinton Systems as an employment reference? Jenny explained Derrek declared in a notarized oath he would never list Quinton Systems as an employer on his resume or on any job application, and never ask any current or former employee of Quinton systems for a character or work reference, and if he violated that condition, Derrek was subject to a penalty of $100,000 payable to Quinton Systems.

Joel blew a soft whistle of astonishment. Quinton didn't just fire Derrek, they un-hired him. Joel knew Derrek had worked at Quinton for at least ten years. A ten year hole in your employment record was a guaranteed career killer. Derrek's only hope was to work retail. Joel smiled.