Our Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny limited herself to one glass of wine before dinner, and one more during the meal, so Joel matched her pace. After dinner, they moved to the living room with some coffee, and that's when Jenny took on a serious expression. "Joel," she said, pulling in a large breath, "I want you to be completely honest with me. If you just say what you think I want to hear, you will do me a disservice. Can you do that?" she asked.

"Of course I can," Joel offered.

"No, not of course," Jenny warned. "I mean it."

"Okay," Joel nodded and paused. "I promise."

She hesitated before continuing. "Were you being serious – did you really mean it – or were you just being polite when you said you would go to DC with me for the HR conference?"

"I meant it one hundred percent then," Joel answered firmly, "and I mean it one hundred percent now."

She lowered her head, but still looked at him with upturned eyes. "You're serious?"

"Completely."

She sucked in another long breath, and then let it out slowly. "Joel, will you please go with me to the DC conference."

"Not a chance!" Joel snapped with a smiling face.

"JOEL!" she cried out loud, but smiling now.

"Yes," Joel smiled, "I'll go. I know how much it means to you. Of course I'll go."

"And you know ... like you said ... no hanky panky."

"Scout's honor," Joel affirmed. He had never been a Boy Scout, but it sounded good.

She closed the distance to him and hugged him hard. "Thank you," she said.

They discussed timing and logistics. The conference started in five days, on Monday July 13. Joel said he would take care of the travel logistics, which Jenny took to mean driving, and she should worry about everything else. Jenny said she wanted to be there by six o'clock on Sunday night to attend a dinner reception, so they should leave no later than eight on Sunday morning.

The evening wore on comfortably between them, and at 10:30 Jenny said she had an early morning. She kissed him goodnight. He thanked her for dinner. Jenny watched him walk to his car while the corgis barked their farewells from behind the glass door. Half way home, Joel realized he forgot his jacket at Jenny's.

His balls felt a little blue – having seen Jenny without any action. He would have picked up a couple of girls, but taking commanded girls to his own apartment was not an option – he didn't want them showing up again someday and have his two worlds collide with annihilating results – like matter and antimatter. The unexpected trip with Jenny left Joel with less time than he thought he had, so he skipped the girls and went straight home to bed – alone. He fell asleep thinking about Jenny, but he didn't masturbate. To his surprise, she had become too precious to him to be cheapened by a palm solo.

Thursday and Friday consumed Joel's time in his search for office space. On Friday morning Joel phoned Terrance Strong's office, and asked his assistant to have Terrance either email Joel or call him with a brief synopsis of what had happened so far with the girls and their case. Terrance phoned back just before noon. He reminded Joel that, while he was paying for the legal service, Christina, Kelsey, and Mary were his clients, and confidentially restrictions prevented him from discussing privileged information with Joel. Terrance offered matters were progressing as expected, that they had filed notice of attorney substitution, and had met with the DA's office, and were waiting for the DA's office to get back to them on some matters. Joel realized Terrance told him nothing that was not already public knowledge. He thanked Terrance for the update, and disconnected the call.

Joel phoned Christina Carroll, and asked how she was doing. She said they were doing okay. The PR firm did a complete makeover of their looks and clothing. They looked very professional, no longer carefree girls. The legal case was proceeding slowly, and they were waiting for the lawyers on both sides to come to an agreement on what to do next. She had been out of the house with the other two girls a few times with armed security – at first it was glamorous and exciting, but very quickly it became bothersome and a bit frightening. She wished it would all just go away.

Joel told her to hang in there, and closed the call.

Just after three o'clock Friday afternoon, Joel happened across the perfect office space by accident. Looking to meet the property manager of a building, Joel mixed up addresses, and he entered the wrong building. Thinking the property manager was late, Joel started walking through the small building, and found the third floor vacant. It was fully furnished, but barren of any computers, documents, or the clutter that accumulates in working offices. A single corner office was occupied by a woman in her mid-thirties. The name on the door read Autumn Crawley, CPA. Joel had never heard a woman called Autumn before. When she saw Joel at the door, she apologized, and said she wasn't expecting any appointments. Joel explained he was looking for office space, and asked if the empty offices were available.

Autumn told him the company that occupied those offices had gone bankrupt and left everything behind. The trustees would eventually auction everything off, but the manager was hoping to rent the space. Until then, Autumn had the floor to herself. She was renting the one corner office at a discounted rate, and she was told she would eventually have to move out. She enjoyed the peace and quiet of working on an empty floor.

"So, if you wanted to, could you rent the rest of this office space on this floor?" Joel asked her.

"Sure," Autumn shrugged, "but I have no need. It's just me here."

Joel confirmed she was self-employed, had no employees or partners. She made all the decisions for her own company. Joel commanded her "Tell your property manager you want to expand – you want to rent the space on this floor. I will be back next week to explain the arrangements. If they ask why, tell them you bought a market research company and you want to put it in the empty office space." Joel took her business card.

Boston University has a job placement center to help its graduates find employment. He looked up the number online, and called the information desk. He said he wanted to post an office manager contract position for immediate placement. The woman said he had to fill out an online form, and his business had to be vetted before the posting would go live. Joel asked if there was a fast track option, and she said yes, but he had to come in for that. Joel had his work cut out for him. He arranged an appointment for late Monday morning.

Joel went home at four o'clock and used his presidential frequent fliers card to buy airline tickets to Washington DC for himself and Jenny on Sunday, and one back for him on early Monday. Joel had to come back to Boston to talk to Autumn Crawley and the Boston University employment center. If Jack Miller had known how much flying Joel was going to do, he probably wouldn't have given Joel such a sweet upgrade deal.

Joel sent a text to Jenny:

Hi Jenny – How about we get together tomorrow for lunch or a coffee – we can go over final plans for the trip – Joel

The reply came ten minutes later.

Good idea Joel. I'm meeting a friend downtown on Tremont St. for dinner tomorrow. Coffee before is fine. Or you can join us instead :) Let me know – J

The smiley face after the invitation to dinner suggested that was Jenny's preference. He might as well start meeting her circle of friends.

Dinner sounds nice. Where and when?

He knew the restaurant she mentioned in her reply, although he had never been there. It was popular among tourists. Joel guessed Jenny's friend was from out of town.

Joel received an email from Valerie – his ex-wife. It seems his mail was piling up, and she wanted to know what to do with it all. Their old apartment was a long way out – Joel wasn't going to go there just to pick up mail, but it wasn't far from Jenny's. He told Valerie he would pick it up Sunday early afternoon.

He just finished sending that email, when Melissa Ferry, the flight attendant from his catnap flight, returned his text from Monday.

Hi Joel – Sorry it took so long – My phone has been acting crazy – I'm in Boston late Monday – How about breakfast Tuesday?

He wanted to talk to Melissa, so he decided to accept. Through further text messages, they agreed to meet at the Boston Airport Hilton lobby at nine o'clock Tuesday morning.

It was Friday night, and Joel was getting frisky. He wasn't going to bring anyone back to his apartment, so Joel packed up his pocket travel kit, and walked to the Commonwealth Hotel, a few blocks away, and secured a complimentary room on the fourth floor. It was in the Boston University area, close to several dance and music clubs. By eight PM the clubs were only just starting to come alive. Joel picked the Rigo – he had never been there before, but knew the club by name as the party place for students. As he was early, there was no line-up. He paid his cover charge, and stepped inside.

It was an old brick building on the outside, and full of chrome and mirrors on the inside. Three large, high-ceiling, interconnected rooms made up the interior. The crowds were amassing, but it wasn't packed yet. The largest of three rooms had a bar at one end with six staff serving drinks non-stop. Joel ordered a beer, paid with cash, and wandered through the rooms.

Joel discovered music clubs proved excellent hunting grounds. There were hot women everywhere. Joel could command girls to answer his most intimately invasive questions, while people standing right next to him were unable to eavesdrop over the loud, thumping music.

Just after nine o'clock, Joel spied two leggy, busty, beautiful blondes enter the club like they owned the place. One wore a black dress with a single, long zipper on the front from top to bottom. It was one of those outfits that just begged to be torn off. The other wore a sheer, see-through pink blouse with a red bra beneath, and blue and white striped short shorts. Both girls were easily five foot ten, and their high heels pumped them up to six feet.

Joel was guessing these were the kind of girls that went to the front of the line while mere mortals waited behind the rope. He figured they were used to getting their way. So am I.

Without being obvious, Joel casually followed the girls into the largest room where they bought drinks. The one with the zipper dress had a holster strapped high on the inside front of her left thigh where she hid her cell phone and money under the short dress. The other girl reached down the front of her red bra, and retrieved some cash. They paid for their drinks, and re-stashed their valuables.

They moved away from the bar to enjoy their drinks, and Joel followed them into the smallest room, which was still fifty feet long. The crowds were thickening. Joel stayed far enough back that he frequently lost sight of them, but they weren't going anywhere, and he never lost them for very long. He watched them go into another room, and then followed several minutes later. They were in the second largest room dancing together, if you could call it that.

The two girls lazily shifted their weight from one foot to other with no sense of rhythm. They rarely lifted their feet off the floor as they held their bottles of beer. Joel decided to make his move. He sashayed on the dance floor next to the one with the zipper dress, and started dancing next to her. She ignored him completely, as he expected, until he leaned forward with his mouth next to her ear and yelled a command over the club music "tell me, what kind of sex you like?"

"Every kind," she yelled back to his ear, "straight, lez, bi," she answered.

"And what kind of things to you like to do?" he yelled.

"Oral, anal, kink, top, bottom – I don't really care as long as it's good."

"Is she the same?" Joel asked, pointing at her blonde friend.

"Pretty much," she nodded. Neither of them had interrupted their so called dancing.

It was time for Joel to pop his anal cherry. He leaned his lips to her ear again, and commanded. "all you can think of is letting me fuck you up the ass. It's all you want. You have to have it. You need it urgently." Instantly she turned her back to him, bent slightly over, and ground her ass into his groin. Her blonde friend laughed, thinking she was acting out some joke. Without commanding her now, he stood her up, and cautioned into her ear "behave, and don't be rude in public, or you won't get it." She turned to face him, and without smiling she locked her eyes onto his with an infinite hunger. Her friend saw danger, and stopped laughing. "Del?" she shouted loudly with a concerned expression.

Joel leaned toward her friend, and yelled the same command into her ear, except her craving was to suck him urgently. Instantly this new one squatted down, with her face at this groin. Joel pulled her back up, and admonished her, without commanding, to behave in public. He told both girls he had a place they could go. He promised that, if they behaved, they could get what they needed, so relax and dance for a while.

Both girls danced in a trance-like shuffle, never taking their hungry eyes off Joel. He asked about them, and they had halting conversations over the blaring music. He learned the one with the zipper dress was Delilah, like the song, she said, and other one was Isabella. They called each other Del and Belle. They weren't students at Boston U, but they hung around the student crowd. They liked the guys there – some of those boys had real money. Including Joel, but sadly for the girls, that wasn't part of the deal.

When you know sex is certain, the urgency fades. Joel didn't want to rush – he was enjoying the music and dancing among the throngs of lovely young ladies. Or maybe he was just savoring the role reversal. He played hard-to-get while two, sizzling hot sex machines craved to bed him before he changed his mind.

By ten o'clock the girls were growing desperate. They were used to being pursued, and their privileged upbringing had not equipped them with the skills of courtship and patience. Joel could have strung them along all night, but the girls were starting to openly beg him, and he was worried he they would draw unwanted attention.

"Okay," Joel allowed, "let's go." The girls followed him like ducklings as he headed for the front door. "Leaving so soon?" the doorman asked the pretty ladies, but they ignored him as they silently marched out the club single file behind Joel. The three walked side by side, with Joel in the middle, down the street toward the Commonwealth Hotel. The girls were twitching with burning desire.

They took the elevator to the fourth floor, and Joel led them down the long corridor to his executive suite. As soon as he closed the door behind him, the girls attacked Joel, pulling at his belt and jeans. "No, no, no!" Joel pushed the girls away. They moved anxiously to the middle of Joel's hotel large room, trembling with anticipation.

Without commanding them, Joel explained the rules. He wanted to torment them a little. "If you girls want my cock, you have to do what I say. You have to be patient. If you obey me, you will get my cock. But if you don't listen to me, of if you can't wait, I'll toss you out and you'll go home alone with no cock. Understand?" Both girls nodded.

"I just gotta pull that zipper down," Joel said to Delilah. The dress had narrow shoulder straps – he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. She reached for her zipper, but Joel said no, stand still. He grabbed the pull tab, and slowly, ever so slowly, he opened the zipper. Her buxom breasts shifted inside the opening garment. Del groaned with impatience as Joel took his sweet time while Isabella, or Belle, sat down in a chair and fidgeted anxiously with the tails of her shirt.

With the zipper half way down, the two sides of Del's dress held their position, giving Joel a spectacular view of her cleavage. He pulled the zipper below her belly. When he reached her hips, he saw a low black panty while the zipper continued downward. At last, he reached the bottom. The bottom of the zipper came apart, separating the dress into two halves.

The two front panels of the dress hung from her shoulders, still covering her large melons. Joel slipped his hands inside both halves of the dress near her belly. Del closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath when she felt his hands on her skin. Joel slid his hands upwards beneath her dress, and landed on the undersides of her large, round breasts.

Poor Belle thought she was being left out, so she jumped to her feet and came behind Joel, and wrapped her hands around his waist, and felt his hardening cock through his jeans. Joel fondled Del's firm, round breasts while she kept her eyes closed. He softly pinched her erect nipples.

Between feeling up Del's boobs and Belle stroking his groin through his jeans, Joel's cock sprang to full alert. Belle pulled down Joel's zipper and slipped her slender hand inside, finding his solid rod underneath. Meanwhile, Joel slid the shoulder straps down Del's arms, and let the dress crumple to the floor, leaving her naked except her for black thong underwear, her cell phone holster on her upper right thigh, and her high heel shoes. Her tits looked as spectacular as they felt. They were full sized – very round, not teardrop shaped. Their gravity defying flesh scooped outward from her chest with firm nipples dead center in the orbs with lightly faded areola around them.

Now Belle had slipped her hand inside Joel's underpants, and she had a grip on his manhood, and Belle sighed loudly. Del opened her eyes, and saw Belle. "You bitch!" the topless Del yelled, realizing her friend had beat her to the prize, and she slammed Belle's shoulder backward with her open palm, causing Belle to abruptly pull out of Joel's open fly as she fell backward.

"Del, time out!" Joel scolded her like a four year old. "Go sit down on the chair," he pointed. She didn't move. "Sit down, or go home," Joel declared firmly, still not commanding her.

The nearly naked Del skulked to the chair, sat down, and brooded while she watched Joel turn to her friend, and kiss her on the lips. Belle returned his kiss, and unsnapped his jeans at the same time. Then she pulled away, and squatted down with her face tantalizingly close to her prize while Del looked on with gaping jealousy. Belle pulled Joel's pants to his knees, and then pulled his underpants down, revealing her full reward. Belle opened her mouth and leaned forward, but Joel said "No!" sharply.

With her lips an inch away from Joel's hardened cock, Belle looked up to his face with aching eyes. "You have to take your clothes off first," Joel explained. "Do it carefully – don't rip anything." She stood up, and started unbuttoning her see-through blouse.

As Belle stripped, Joel turned to face Del. Del only stared at his hard cock. "Are you ready to join the party and be nice?" Joel asked in a condescending tone reserved for naughty children. Del nodded her head firmly, without taking her eyes off his swollen member. "First, you need to take the rest of your clothes off. Then you need to apologize to Belle," Joel said, "and you can do that by saying you're sorry and then getting down on your knees and kissing her pussy."

Joel turned to Belle. She had already pulled off her see-through shirt and kicked off her shoes, and she was just then reaching behind her back, and unfastening her red bra. She had large breasts, but not quite as large as Delilah. They hung more naturally, not like Del's antigravity melons. Belle's tits were beautifully sculpted with darker areolas and red nipples.