All Comments on 'Our Parents are Swingers'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
randyfhb1randyfhb1over 10 years ago
awesome story

Love stories like this. Hope to hear more about the adventures of this sexy family.

would be awesome to hear about the aunt and uncle getting in on the act.

ABSsABSsover 10 years ago
More would be awesome

This is a nicely written story in a hot setting, Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Taught "buy" the best, huh?

ricksouzaricksouzaover 10 years ago
What a Shame

What a shame that anonymous commentators have so much to say. This one didn't do his or her research before writing his or her trash by looking up the word IDENTICAL. Such comments don't deserve an ounce of weight. Just keep writing -- something else that this jerk doesn't do.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LIKE IT

So you had a few typos or you used the wrong word once or twice. That can all be cleared up with more careful proof-reading. Personally, I like stories to build up to the action a little more. But then, I didn't write this story, you did. I just enjoyed reading it and hope you take it a little further. For instance, what happened at the parties they attended? Anybody else in the family who wants to play? So many ways you can choose to go!

CaptronbobCaptronbobover 10 years ago
Hey RickSouza

I guess you're the only one allowed to have an opinion? So the guy didn't like the story. That makes him a jerk?

You know, it's the neg. comments that help a writer improve. Personally, I thought the story was fair, not great, but I think if he keeps on and takes the opinions, of his readers, to heart he may develop.

max052max052over 10 years ago
Not too bad really

I gave you 5 stars just for content. There were a few flaws in your presentation, as noted by other readers, but over all this was a very erotic read. Could use a little polish. Doing a thorough read-over of your submissions will make a more enjoyable read. Still a pretty good turn-on. Thanks for your efforts and feel free to continue this storyline, it show great promise.

Best regards, max052

WyoSagrbrushWyoSagrbrushover 10 years ago
Not perfect, but arousing.

The story could be polished up a bit. How about some sequels, such as first party, first with another/other couple/s?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome theme of swinging with parents

The scenario of parents being swingers and bringing their (adult) kids into the lifestyle is a favorite fantasy of mine. You could do this again but without the crutch of "twins"... Brother and sister can have sex and not be twins. There are so very few twins out there; most of us aren't.

Maybe you could write the story of aunt & uncle and how they brought their kids (the cousins) into the lifestyle.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She cried out repeatedly and I couldn't hold back any longer and my cock began spewing hot cum into her body. Spurt after spurt filled her as I had the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

That'll happen when a young guy like James is fucking his own mother. What "normal" guys--those too scared and wimpy to even try getting back up between their own mother's legs--will never know is that fucking his own mom is the most deeply satisfying fuck a boy can ever experience. As the wise old saying goes, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of." James's sister Jen is feeling the same thing, as her father pumps his fat veiny daddy-dick in and out of his Little Princess's adorable little coochie and finally blows his daddy-balls up his baby girl's cute little cunt. Jimmy and Jen are having a great time doing what so many brothers and sisters are doing nowadays, namely fucking each other's brains loose. But parents fucking their grown-up kids brings it to a higher level. No one loves her darling baby boy like his mother, and no one loves his sweet baby girl like her father. So it stands to reason that when a boy fucks his mom and when a girl gets fucked by her daddy they get the biggest and best cums of their young lives. Jimmy, Jen and their parents are the perfect model of the modern liberated family. Stiff family cocks bang wet family cunts, and loaded family balls provide all the semen that family twats want and need. Wes knows all this and shows it brilliantly in this typically excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful story roperdoper102910@aol.com

I know my parents are swingers and since I am older now have seen the enjoyment they get with two couples. I love watching it as they screw with there friend couple. it is almost exactly as your story is written here love the story totally.

tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow our parent are swingers!

this was a great story I wish I had parent this apoveing of all the sex I have even I need to live with them still . but great stotie line and good everything in this one 5 is to small of score for me it should be a 7 keep wrighting love your stories.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great read

Please keep writing!!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Yeah, but...

First, it was very good. Content was worth 5 stars, and the typos were not disruptive enough to downgrade for that.

But the ending was weak. Lame, even. Not what you wrote as much as how you wrote it.Try for something a little more clever, or more erotic, or more teasing. But the ending you wrote is just sort of flat. You finished on a flat note. Try to finish on a high note or a plunging note, but not a flat one.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice read

the scene with the parents could have been longer, the sex a little more descriptive. but overall a very good dtory. i wish there was a chapter 2 with the parents and kids at a swinger party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's not true at all

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "as anyone who has grown up in a tightly knit family knows,there of course the private secrets about other members of the family"!THAT'S JUST BULLSHIT!On the contrary,in almost any "tightly knit family",THERE ARE NO SECRETS about the other members of the family,because THEY SHARE A VERY POWERFUL BOND and,therefore,THEY KNOW ANYTHING about the others!

And STOP THIS SHIT about the twins!Being twins DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that two people won't be embarassed if one of them catches masturbating!THEY WILL BE EMBARASSED and THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO with the fact that they were "always comfortable being nude around each other"!Being nude it's one thing,performing a sexual act IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!This HAS NOTHING TO DO with two people being twins!Also,THERE AREN'T "things about twins that are hard for most people to understand"!EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND a powerful bound between twins!IT ISN'T "HARD" AT ALL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This "story" had all of the warmth and intimacy of a Chem Lab report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't care what anyone else thinks. This made me hard

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I was told that my wifes parents were swingers by my friend Andy who is also into swinging with his wife nicola who is also friends with my wife karla! You won't believe who we bumped into at the club last week Andy said! Cmon then tell me I said, your in laws Clive and Diane he said! Fuck off no way I replied? Genuine mate Andy said and what a girl Diane is! You didn't fuck her did you Andy? It was hard not to mate,I think every guy there fucked her!! And what about Clive I asked? Nicola will tell you more! He fucked nicola? Wow I said in total shock, we always had Sunday lunch at Clive and Diane's House and when I had Clive on his own I said that I'd been talking to Andy, he didn't flinch at first but when I said that Andy had told me what a great night he'd had with you and Diane his whole face changed, don't say a word to karla will you Clive said! I've heard Diane is a bit of a girl Clive? I should say son he said, Diane came out to the kitchen where we were and asked what we were talking about? Have a guess Diane I said? I've been talking to Andy about you, sshhh be quiet karla will hear you, gangbanged by the whole club I heard? Tell you what guys I said I wouldn't mind a bit of that arse Clive! Karla will never find out I said grinning, what about if I pop around later on? I never thought of you like this Richard Diane said, I could say the same thing about you guys! Karla and I went home and I told her that her dad wanted me to go over later on to look at something with him,6 o'clock came and I told karla I was off ,Clive answered the door to me and said Diane was in the bedroom,upstairs I went to see Diane sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair, Clive are you coming in she said? Of course I am dear, Diane got up and came towards me,what else did Andy say about me Richard? Did he tell you that he fucked me in my arse? I was like a rabbit in the headlights! So you want to fuck your own mother in law? Do you want me to put it in my mouth? Diane rubbed my cock then undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans,I glanced over to Clive who had his cock out wanking! Mmm that's a nice thick cock Diane said licking my shaft! Did Andy tell you that Clive fucked nicola? Yeah he did Diane! My mother in law was on all fours telling me to fuck her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.