Our Sex Vacation Day 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori stood up and wobbled back to her spot behind my chair. I sat back down and was ready to get this over with so I could fuck Lori. I had pre-cum dripping from my cock so steadily that it was running down my cock and onto my balls.

You could hear moans and cries of lust coming from the audience. It was too dark in the bleachers to see what was going on but apparently the scenes playing out in front of them was causing some sex there too.

The dealer dealt the next hand. Now all that was left was Lori, Karen, Lester, and I.

I had two pair on the first hand and discarded one hoping for as full house. I missed the boat and was hoping two Kings and two sixes would be enough to win the hand.

We laid the cards down and Lester had three of a kind.

Karen said, "Hmmmmmm, I want you 'looking at me' to fuck me in the ass."

I had a shocked look on my face and she said, "Well the other two girls said it was the best orgasm they had ever had so I think I need to find out. Besides, with the pre-cum dribbling from your cock you will never make it through fucking my ass."

I knew she was probably right as she walked over to me and bent over with her ass in my face. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Please use lots of lube and be gentle with me it is my first time."

Lori from behind me said, "Be strong baby!"

I grabbed the lube and smeared it on my already slick cock. I looked down at Karen's puckered little brown hole as my cock was already throbbing in anticipation.

I placed the head of my cock at her hole and leaned forward as it seemed to easily pop into her. Her rectum muscle then clamped down and was squeezing the head of my dick. I slowly leaned closer and let another inch slid into her. I had never had my cock in anything that was this tight. She was like a vise squeezing my cock.

Karen was grabbing at the table and moaning loudly. The cameraman was right there filming all of it for the audience to watch.

I leaned in a little more as Karen nearly screamed and I stopped to let her adjust to my cock invading her bowels. I had not even started pumping yet and I thought my cock would explode at any minute. I distracted myself by watching the screen and thinking it was someone else's cock I was watching buried in a woman's ass.

Karen seemed to relax a bit and I pushed my dick the rest of the way into her. She groaned loudly as my groin made contact with her shapely firm ass.

I withdrew and then back in. The heat in her ass was much warmer than if it were in a woman's pussy. I settled into a steady pumping into her. Like the other women, she was fingering her clit as I fucked her. She was fingering herself but also letting some fingers tickle my balls.

I do not know how long we had been fucking but it seemed as if it had been forever when I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I was not going to make it.

Then I heard, "Five, four, three." I moaned loudly fighting the impending flood of cum rolling up my shaft. "Two, one."

It was too late. My knees buckled and I shot load after load deep into Karen's bowels as she was wrenching and twisting beneath me. I could barely hold onto her ass as she continued to jerk and spasm with her own orgasm.

I felt my cock stop expending its fluids and then noticed how tight a grip her ass had on my cock. It was nearly painful. I pulled my cock from her ass with a pop as the head came free. Her ass was open from my cock having just left and as I watched, her muscles took back over and it closed back into its puckered little bud.

The Hostess announced, "We have our winners. Karen and Lester congratulations."

I turned to Lori who had a disappointed look on her face. I said, "I'm sorry I just could not hold off any longer."

She smiled and said, "Nothing to be sorry about."

I replied, "You went the extra mile and got ass fucked for the sake of winning and I blew it."

She hugged me and said into my ear, "That is really nothing to feel bad about because I cannot wait to get you upstairs and let you fuck my ass."

I pushed her back and responded, "Really?"

She nodded her head and said, "Really."

The lights came up in the bleachers and there were still couples having sex everywhere.

We shook the hands of the winners and congratulated them.

We then headed upstairs to our room.

As soon as we hit the room, Lori went straight to the bed, got on all fours, and was waving her ass at me. She said, "Come on Steve, hurry and fuck my ass."

My cock got immediately hard as she was baring her puckered little asshole at me and begging me to fuck it. I stepped into the bathroom to get the complimentary bottle of lube on the counter. I put some in my hand and smeared it on my cock. I climbed onto the bed, turned the bottle upside down, and let the lube dribble from the bottle onto her ass.

She jerked slightly each time a drop of the cool liquid hit her hot little hole. She looked back at me and said, "Come on honey quit teasing me and stick it in."

I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it toward her. I laid the head against her ass so she knew to prepare herself and then I pushed the head of my cock into her rectum. She immediately reached beneath her and started to finger her clit. I pushed in further and Lori was pushing back at me trying to devour my cock. I wasted no time and pushed all the way into her.

I started pumping in and out of her as she kept fingering her wet pussy. I got into it, slapped her ass cheek, and was rewarded with a loud moan of mixed pain and pleasure.

She said, "Spank my ass again!"

I slapped her other cheek and she groaned again.

She began to clinch her ass and jerked. She laid her head down on the bed and was nearly screaming as she rolled into the most intense orgasm that I have ever seen her have.

With the added friction and the rapid pumping, I was ready to explode. She said, "Cum in my ass! Cum deep in my ass!"

I shot load after load into her hot ass.

I withdrew from her and like downstairs; her ass was gaping open as she collapsed on the bed.

After we caught our breath Lori looked at me and said, "I am so glad that I did that downstairs. I have had two of the most intense orgasms of my life."

I replied, "I can tell that you truly are enjoying it. It is also something that I have always fantasized about doing to you.

We went into the bathroom, showered together, and then went to bed.

Lori snuggled in beside me and asked, "What do you think they have planned for our last night here?"

I shook my head and said, "I don't know but it will have to be something very special to top tonight."

We drifted off to sleep.