All Comments on 'Our Sleepovers'

by MsKari

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
woody1230woody1230over 9 years ago

would love to know the "other story" you mentioned. seem as though you really want to hook up with her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really hot

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

One of the best first time lesbian stories I have read. Now let us hear about when you returned the favor and went down on her. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful read. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MORE!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

Love your descriptions interspersed with a little dialogue. Would have liked to read about how they felt about the other's scent and taste. Perhaps you'll incorporate that into the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautiful

Sequel, please?!

Janice1939Janice1939almost 9 years ago
We are made to love one and other.

There should be more of it, when female friends find out that religion turned our society the wrong way. Most physicians will tell you that us female babies are born more advanced than male babies. Having a submissive male husband while we sleep with our female loving partner is the best family experience our children can grow up with. As long as we remember the one we love needs to be handled, like the best friend ever, while differences of opinion should be accepted we cant be always right our loving partner has a mind of her own to be respected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with the comments of 11/27/14 & 12/21/14: want to read the sequel, including how these two young women enjoyed their scent and taste. Then there's the loving between them at their 20-year HS reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Janice1939 - "Having a submissive male husband" - Who talks like that? Oh the manhaters. This story had nothing to do with that - yet you couldn't resist. If you are married - must suck for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous