Our Sleepovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsKari
MsKari
73 Followers

I felt her tongue gingerly make contact with me, and then it pushed harder against me, as her hands gripped the tops of my thighs and her lust escaped her lips in a moan and she leaned in closer and her full tongue licked slowly, from top to bottom, of my vagina.

My legs spread further open and met her moan with one of my own and then my eyes closed and my hands reached out, with my fingers gently stroking her hair and touching the top of her head.

With both of her hands she pushed both of my thighs and opened my legs even further, spreading me and opening my pussy wider in the process. Her tongue licked me up and down, sinking inside of me and then back out and then up to my clit, where she circled around it, gently flicking it and then pushing across it with the thick part of her mouth and tongue.

She was licking at an even pace and I could feel her breath on me, as I squirmed and bounced just a little on the bed and as I felt her finger run the length of my opening, finally finding its way inside of me and as her tongue went a bit more purposely on my clit.

"Right there, Caroline," I managed to say through clenched teeth. "Keep doing that...that, that, that!" I said louder than I'd meant to as I felt my own body start to shake and my very first sex-induced orgasm growing from deep inside of me.

She used the tip of her tongue and flicked it on my clit, never losing contact with my bits as my orgasm started to come out, with my hips slowly beginning to shutter and a passionate and shaky cry quietly escaping from my lips.

"Uhuhuhuhuh,' I said as one word as I began to come, as Caroline plunged a second finger inside of me and leaned in harder on my clit, taking me into her mouth with a fast tongue furiously lashing against me, pushing my thighs up even higher so that my butt started to life off of the bed, while I came in her mouth and while she rode my orgasm as my hips continued to arch and until it finally ended and I sank back into the bed.

When I finally finished shaking, Caroline lifted her wet and shiny face up from me and smiled that devious smile at me.

"How did I do?" she said as she pulled herself back up my body, wiping her face with her hand while I continued to catch my breath.

"You did good," was all I could manage, and I felt my pussy throb and my legs still tingle from the most intense orgasm that I'd ever experienced. "It was better than I'd been hoping it would be."

"Next time you'll do it for me then?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I said, "I totally will."

We lay there wrapped up in each other for a while longer and finally fell asleep after climbing back under the covers—but without putting any of our clothes back on. She kissed me on the cheek when we woke up that next morning and we made each other promise that it would be our secret.

We played around with each other a few more times (yes, I eventually returned the favor—and we even went a bit farther, though that's likely another story) that year and always stayed friends, though we eventually lost contact with each other.

The great part was that it never got weird between us and neither of us "fell" for the other in a way that messed up our friendship. We continued to have those fun sleepovers (even when we eventually had boyfriends) and got pretty good at getting each other off.

We stayed true to and honored the fact that I was our little secret. And aside from sharing the details with my husband, this is the first time that I've ever told the story.

Looking back, it was an amazing few years of discovery for both of us and I have no regrets at all that it happened.

Nineteen years later, we recently connected again on Facebook and, who knows, maybe we'll get to revisit that fond memory all over again at our 20-year high school reunion next summer!

MsKari
MsKari
73 Followers
12