Our Summer Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica and Eric continue their Cape Cod weekend.
5.3k words
4.83
5.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers

This is the next story in the line of Jessica a 40+ CD and her lover 50+ Eric. Although it can be read alone, I suggest you start from the first story in terms of date submitted to get all the details of their relationship. The stories are based on real events with some embellishments and fantasy. Please vote, comment and even e-mail me feedback. Hearing from fans is a great motivator to tell more of our story.

We both must have fallen asleep quickly that night. We woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Eric sat up first and turned the TV on and went to the bathroom to pee. The noise fully woke me up and as he returned, I rolled over and put my head back on his chest as his arm came around me.

"Morning," we both said. As I opened my eyes I began so to take in the room. We had a top floor suite at a very nice hotel. The bedroom featured a king bed, nice seating area and a big TV. At the end of the room the blinds were pulled on a sliding door. I had glanced at the main room where we had left our bags, when we entered. It had a couch and another big tv with a dining table with another slider beyond it. The décor was modern and bright and the A/C was keeping the room cool. I hadn't seen the bathroom yet and now realized I had to go.

"Excuse me," I said as I got out of bed, "Be right back." I was still wearing my babydoll & thong, garterbelt and stockings and as I walked away, I knew Eric was enjoying the view. I grabbed my toiletry bag on my way. The bathroom was amazing. It had a large double vanity and spacious double shower but what really caught my eye was the large jacuzzi tub in front of the window. As I pulled my panties down and sat to pee I could tell now that the room had an amazing view of the bay. I finished and made sure I wiped myself clean including the remnants of my husband's creampie. I didn't know if we would have sex before I showered but I squirted some lube inside to be ready and pulled the thong back into place. Finally, I did a quick make-up check and brushed my hair before heading back.

"So sexy," Eric said as I entered the bedroom, doing a little twirl for him. He had sat up a bit and was watching the news. We had a busy day but it was still early so I climbed back under the covers and snuggled up with his arm around me. As I lay on his chest, I heard his stomach growl.

"Hungry baby?"

"Starving. Room Service?"

"Me too, YES!" I rolled to my end table and grabbed the phone and the room service menu. Eric made me call down and place the orders and then we continued watching TV while we waited. I told him he would go out to the door when it came.

About 20 mins later there was a knock on the door. He called to wait a minute and hopped out of bed grabbing a robe.

"You should roll over and pretend to be asleep."

"WHAT???" I said frantically rolling over and pulling the sheets over me. Before he left the room he flipped the sheets off, exposing my back, legs and ass in my purple lingerie.

"Right in here," he told the man as I realized they were coming into the bedroom. I had figured he would have it set on the dining table.

"She's still sleeping. It was a long ride for her last night." He half whispered the double entendre to the man. I was embarrassed and amused at the same time. Breakfast was set on the small table and Eric signed for it.

"Enjoy," the man replied, perhaps with his own double entendre.

You're a jerk," I said as Eric came back in the room, opened the drapes and I got out of bed. I wasn't mad though and went right to him for a kiss before sitting down as the table. Eric poured coffee and we sat and ate discussing the day. We could see out into the bay and the boats and people along the beach. I got up from my chair and sat on his lap as we finished our coffee. It reminded me out our first time together. I rubbed him through his boxers.

"Want to fuck me before I start getting ready?"

"Of course, Jessica."

I climbed off his lap but instead of going back to the bed I dropped my panties and bent over the dresser. My lacy baby doll slipped up over my garterbelt exposing my ass framed by the garters. Eric stood and dropped his underwear and as I looked back approached me with his big penis at attention in front of him.

"Are you ready?"

"Always baby," I said pushing out a bit of lube. He rubbed his cockhead against me finding the lube and then my pussy. He entered me fully in one motion and began to eagerly fuck me.

"Unh."

"Oh."

"Unh."

"Oh."

"Unh."

"Oh," we went back and forth as he pounded me from behind. His grip on my hips was almost painful. My hand went to my caged clit and I rubbed at it wanting to cum before my man. He was hitting me with full strokes now. I could feel my butt jiggle every time he slammed into it. He was almost withdrawing completely before his mushroom head raked back by my g-spot and into my colon.

"Fuck yes! Eric I'm close," I moaned as I vigorously played with my clit. "

"You like that?" he asked as he slammed into me again.

"YES. YES. YESSS!" I was getting lightheaded.

"CUUUMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!" I groaned as my whole body tensed in a spasm. Cum flowed out of my clit into my hand as my spurts were in time with Eric's continued thrusts. As I came out of my post orgasm daze, I felt his pumping get more intense. As often the case, my orgasm brought him closer. I knew he was going to say it soon.

"Going to cum baby!"

"In my mouth," I surprised him. Eric withdrew quickly once he realized what I wanted. I turned and felt my babydoll fall back down on my clit. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked up my cum before I squatted down and took his penis, covered in juices from my pussy right into my mouth. My still wet hand played with his balls as I took him as deep as I could. Both of Eric's hands came to the sides of my head and he pumped himself into me. Since our wedding night I had been taking mostly creampies.

"Take it Jess! TAKE MY CUM!!!"

The first few spurts went right down my throat as I held my breath. Eric then relented his grip and I pulled back, caught my breathe and let his load pool on my tongue. As he finished cumming I pulled off and showed him his load before swallowing it. I wanted him to know I could and would still do dirty, slutty stuff for him.

"Jessica that was great. I need to sit down," he said as he stepped back to the bed.

"You ok?"

"Yes, I just need to catch my breath."

"OK baby I'm going to go shower. I am very excited for the day," as I walked to the shower, I peeled off my babydoll, undid the garterbelt and once in the bathroom peeled off the stockings. I used the toilet first, then I turned on the shower and began washing. Of course, douching was first and I let the liquid fill my pussy. Then I washed my face so that I could shave again. Legs and pits were shaved next. Then I washed my hair and body before just enjoying the warm water cascading over my body. As I was wrapping up Eric came into the bathroom to shower himself. He quickly shaved as I expelled the solution from me and rinsed off again. He held a towel out for me as I stepped out and he stepped in. I dried myself while I watched my big hairy bear lather and clean himself.

As I gawked at Eric, he was looking back at me as I picked up a flowery lotion and I began to thoroughly lotion myself. As a CD I have come to realize how "easy" it is for men to get ready. I was still lotioning when I heard the shower go off. Clean and dry he wrapped a towel around his waist and I did the same with one over my tits. We met at the sinks where we both brushed our teeth before moving to kiss each other.

"I will be waiting in the main room," Eric said as he smacked my ass returned to the sink to splash on cologne and walked out.

"OK. I will be...awhile," I replied, both of us knowing that I had a lot to do to get ready.

I began with drying my hair. Ok, it's not "mine" but the wig. My long dark brown wig fell just below my shoulders. I blew and brushed my hair straight. Knowing what I was wearing today helped with my makeup. Base first and then some light makeup to my eyes and a muted lipstick. A bit of blush to give me some color. Looking back at me was the "women" I had worked at. Maybe not passable but I would say acceptable. Before leaving the bathroom, I removed my cage and put it in my bag and tucked and taped myself so that just my landing strip was seen from the front. Finally, I lubed myself. We were planning on a day in public so sex wasn't likely now but lube had become part of my routine. Being "wet" made me feel fem.

Into the bedroom I noted that Eric had brought in and opened my bags, even hanging my outfits. I also noticed his suitcase was open and knew he was dressed already. Geeze. I had brought various outfits but, in my mind, already knew I was going to wear a high neck halter sun dress. Because the dress was a light color flower print, I chose white underwear. I slid the lacy white thong up my legs and felt it settle between my cheeks. I chose my white strapless bra fastening it tight around my chest and adding the inserts. I had gone back and forth on stockings. It was summer on the Cape after all. I know my legs look better in stockings though and hoped it would help walking in shoes. Plus, I am a CD and stockings are a fem thing for me. No garterbelt though, I carefully rolled the lace top nude thigh highs up my legs carefully adjusting them. I had bought shoes just for today. They were a white slingback with a modest 2" slightly full heel. I slipped them on and replaced my anklet, ready for my dress.

I admired the dress once more on the hanger before removing it and slipping it carefully over my head. It fell to just above my knee but wasn't tight, hugged my waist a bit and then came over my chest and up high to a collar that I buttoned around the back of my neck. My shoulders, arms and upper back were left bare. I returned to the bathroom and added a some coverup with sunscreen to soften and protect my shoulders and back. Finally, I added my rings watch and bracelet. A final check in the mirror and after an hour I was ready to go.

"I'm ready," I announced as I entered the main room. Eric, waiting patiently and watching tv, jumped to his feet and took me in. He was wearing a polo and nice pair of shorts and lucky for him, sneakers.

"You look great Jess. Very summery and very sexy."

"Are you sure?" I turned around for him before stepping forward for a kiss.

"Let's go," his hand drifted to my ass as he nudged me towards the door. I stopped to pack my purse quick. License (hope I didn't need it), makeup, brush, sunglasses, lube and tampon, just in case. Out the door we went and as we walked to the elevator, we stopped dead in our tracks. The loud sound of moaning came from one of the rooms. It put us both at ease because both of the voices were male. Two men were having sex in that room.

"I guess I don't need to worry about being as quiet," I said as I took Eric's hand and we walked to the elevator. He chuckled in response.

I was a bit nervous as we entered the now busier lobby, but quickly put at ease as the doorman opened the door with a, "ma'am," and people otherwise paid little attention. I could write 20 pages about how that morning and early afternoon went. From a CD in public, it was spectacular. We walked holding hands to various shops and galleries in town. Explored the history and sights. We had a great lunch sitting outside on a patio, served by a waitress. We encountered hundreds of people and not one gave me any negative feeling. In fact, I started to feel positive reactions and even hear compliments. I felt so feminine in my dress, feeling the breeze in my hair. We hugged and kissed in public but it wasn't sexual. I could go on and on but that's not what stories on this site are about. (Side note if anyone would like to hear about this please let me know and I will go more into it somehow).

By 3pm we had seen a lot. We stopped for some ice cream and discussed the rest of our day. We had dinner reservations at a very nice restaurant. Prior to that Eric had arranged a fishing boat rental tomorrow and needed to go to the dock and finalize the rental. We decided it was time to head back to the hotel and get ready for the night.

"I need to soak in the tub," I announced as I entered our room, "Today was great Eric. Thank you so much." I hugged him gratefully.

"The day isn't over yet baby. I'm going to check my email, why don't you take that bath."

Eric watched me undress to my underwear and stockings before I went a started the tub adding a bit of scented bubble bath. Jewelry and lingerie came off as the tub filled. I removed my tape and again put on my cage. I grabbed my razor, cream and other items and while the tub filled stepped into the shower and went over my whole body except for my little landing strip. I set the temperature and bubble controls and sank into the tub just letting the warmth relax me. A few minutes later Eric came in with a glass of white wine.

"I'm going to the boat rental to get the keys," he said giving me a kiss.

"I will be here when you get back," I watched as he turned and glanced at my painted toes sticking out of the water before leaving.

I sipped my wine and just soaked. While I had loved the day my body was tired. Walking in heels all day was tough. And those were small heels. I knew I was expected to be back in stilettos tonight and I was going to meet and exceed expectations. I put my head back and rested.

The door to the room startled me back awake as Eric returned.

"Still relaxing I see," he noticed my empty wine glass and brought another in with the bottle.

"I guess so," I replied before we both took a sip of wine.

Eric stripped down to his boxers and I watched as he went to the sink to start shaving.

"Get over here and let me do that."

"Us in the tub together?" he smirked.

I really wanted him to get in the tub with me. I stood up and as the bubbles fell off my body, he could see more of me.

"Please daddy. I'm very dirty... GET IN THE TUB!"

Eric brought his razor and cream to the tub and dropped his boxers. I giggled happily at the sight of his big cock and hairy balls before he sank into the tub.

"Let me shave you babe," grabbing the cream. I moved onto his legs facing him before lathering him up. I carefully shaved his face while he laid back and relaxed. When I was through, I washed and using the hand shower, rinsed his face and then proceeded to scrub his body. I relished in running the sponge over his hairy chest, strong arms and back and his legs. I finished with his crotch and his cock and balls were carefully washed leaving him quite excited.

I turned and let Eric scrub my back before he pulled me into his lap and we just relaxed for a moment. I laid back into his chest and his big arms came around me and held me tight. His big legs came around my smooth ones. I felt possessed and safe. After a moments he brought the washcloth in front of me and gently washed my neck, tits and tummy before making sure my clit was clean as well.

As Eric finished, he was kissing my neck and I was quite aroused as well. His hard cock was trapped between our bodies ready and wanting to be inside me. I wanted him inside me as well. I loved having his cock in me. No words were said as I began to lift up, his hand went to my hips and I was able to reach between my legs and bring him to my pussy. The water providing enough lubrication, I sat back down as he slid into me. I relaxed fully again and lay back against him just squeezing his shaft in me.

We lay like this for a couple more minutes. As he kissed my neck and I purred gently. Then he took over. Eric brought his legs under us and without leaving me lifted us up. He initially took all my weight holding me around my chest and impaled on him. Then he moved forward and we ended up with me on my hands and knees on the platform surrounding the tub and him standing in the water. After a bit of adjustment, I gave him the ok and he began to rock his cock in and out of me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god" I wailed as our wet bodies smashed together. I hung my head down, my wet hair around my face. Between my little tits, I could see my clit in its cage swinging back and forth. Eric's big, hairy, wet balls smacking me with every thrust. I balanced on one hand so that I could reach back and grab them, tickling and squeezing them. My knees started to ache and I asked Eric to stop.

"Let me turn over babe," I stated as he withdrew. I turned around and laid back on the platform, spreading my legs wide. Eric pulled the tub drain and approached me and using one hand speared me with his rod. He brought my legs over his shoulders and that changed how he was in me.

"OH FUCK!!! That's it Eric."

"What Jess," he was stroking fully in and out of me.

"That's it. That's it. Keep doing that," I said in aroused frustration.

"Doing what?"

"Keep fuckin me like that,' I was breathing heavily, "Going to squirt!!!"

His big cock was relentless as it hammered my spot over and over. I couldn't take it anymore and let go. The clear fluid sprayed out of my clit as it continued to flop around. It soaked him and I and everything else in a 6ft radius.

"SQUIRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG." I moaned

He didn't let up and as soon as the flow stopped the feeling inside changed. One hand went to my clit and I rubbed at it, looking right at him the other pawed at my tits. Caught up in the erotic moment I went off.

"CUMMING NOW! UNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" cum dribbling out of me.

"I'm going to pull out and cum on you," Eric asked and told me at the same time.

I nodded and with one more stroke he pulled out and grabbed his cock directing it at me. An animalistic grunt came from him.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," his powerful jets shot across my whole body from my clit to my forehead. I opened my mouth to catch some. He didn't cum outside me often but when he did, I understood the power behind it. Eric shook his cock as he finished cumming and then surprised me by pulling me into the now empty tub. Still holding his cock, he started to pee on me. Piss hit me everywhere he had just cum and more. I bent forward and snagged his cockhead in my mouth tasting his piss as it trailed off.

As I released his cock, we both started laughing at the awesomeness of that Fuck. Eric grabbed the hand shower and we resoaped and rinsed off so we didn't smell like pee. He grabbed towels and we dried off.

"Now you take 10 minutes to get ready while I need an hour," I joked as I wrapped the towel around my tits. It just came to the bottom of my ass.

"Such a women."

"Hey. There is no better time spent then getting ready for you Eric," I said kissing him.

As I bent to get the hairdryer, I heard a loud "thwack" and felt a sting on my ass. It took me a second to release as I turned around that he had towel whipped me. I tried to feign anger at him and chased him into the bedroom. I grabbed at his towel and then tried to whip him but failed as he caught it and pulled me to him and we had a deep French kiss.

"I need to get ready now, hun," I said returning to the bathroom. Eric followed, brushing his hair and adding deodorant and cologne and before I even had the hairdryer on, he was back to the bedroom turning on the tv to wait for me to be ready.

Preparing for a "date" with Eric is always exciting for me. More so then in the past when I was just dressing for myself. Its full of anticipation even though we both know the end purpose. Dates are for sex. We are going to fuck that's a known but since our first encounter it has grown too so much more. We have always valued our time together as friends but now we work to make each other happy and fulfill fantasies. While we still have quick get togethers for sex it's so much more now. Eric has pushed me to be more fem and now I was out in public. While we still fuck, we also now make love. Opening the door and letting him see me is always a great thrill.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
130 Followers
12