Our Summer Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried my hair before going into my makeup routine. First, I lotioned my whole body. I know Eric loves how smooth and soft my skin is. We were dining in a more formal setting tonight and I made sure my makeup was more deliberate. My eyes dark and my cheekbones highlighted. I finished with the deep red lipstick I know Eric likes. I added chandelier earrings that almost touched my shoulders and sparkled in the light and a (faux) diamond choker around my neck. Then perfume. I wanted to really be seductive tonight. Before leaving the bathroom, I removed the cage and tucked and taped again as well as putting a little lube in. Finally, I removed my belly dangle as it would be covered by lingerie.

My dress was an A-line cocktail dress. In a light pink color, it ended just above the knee. Little cap sleeves with a boat neck, it fit tight above the waist and flared below. As in the past when really dressing up a torsolette was my go-to lingerie. This one was ivory and the boning gave me some shape as I fastened it around me before exhaling and turning it into place. It was very tight and already pushing up my little tits before adding the forms. I ended up with a b cup. I picked out very sheer lace top nude stockings for the night and was very careful as rolled them up my smooth legs and I fastened them to the garters. I then stepped into a sheer ivory thong which settled in my crack. The torsolette is pretty stiff, makes it hard to bend, even a little hard to breathe. I chose to slip my shoes on next. I had chosen an ivory peep toe pump. My stockings being sheer showed my polished toes. They had a nice 3' stiletto. Not as high as I normally wear but still very sexy. I struggled a bit more to add the anklet. I loved the look and feel. Though Eric had obviously seen it he hadn't said anything yet which surprised me.

Now it was time for my dress. I stepped into it and out my arms through the sleeves. It zipped in the back and I couldn't get it myself so before I stepped out put my two rings on along with a gold bracelet and my watch. Finally, I had found a matching clutch that I put my license in along with powder and lipstick, a tampon and a small tube of lube just in case.

I am always excited and nervous to step out and let Eric see me dressed. His approval is acceptance for me. I had become very comfortable with him but he continued to push our limits and I didn't want to embarrass us.

"Babe. I need you to zip me up," I stated as I walked from the bedroom into the main room.

"Wow, you look great Eric," looking up from my own worries and seeing him before me. I was holding my dress up to my shoulders, "Zip me up please."

He was a perfect gentleman and zipped up my dress only pausing to kiss me gently on the shoulder. We each took a deep breath and looked at each other.

"Shall we?" he broke the silence and taking my hand before opening the door. We stepped into the hallway and made our way to the elevator. While waiting for it to arrive a man and women approached us also waiting to go down. They we about our age but dressed more casually.

"I love your dress," she said to me. I squeezed Eric's hand.

"Thank you," I said demurely as the elevator arrived.

"Dinner?" the man asked after we hand entered the elevator and selected the lobby.

"Yes," Eric answered. I had kept my head down but Eric squeezed my hand when the women asked.

"Where?"

"The Mews," I answered.

"OOHHH, very nice," she answered with what I thought was a bit of jealously.

The elevator came to a stop at the lobby and as my heels clicked us away, they both said, "ENJOY!"

We made our way through the lobby and out the door and to the truck. He helped me in and then climbed in himself. We looked at each other and as he started the truck just started laughing. Tension was broken. I leaned over and kissed him deeply. It was a short drive to the restaurant. Before we got out of the truck Eric spoke.

"I want you right now."

"Before dinner? How?"

He came around and helped me out of the truck before spinning me so I was bent at the waist over the seat. He flipped up the skirt of my dress and was met with the sight of my ass framed by garters and my thong.

"Are you wet?" he asked as he pulled my thong to the side exposing my pussy. This referred to me being lubed.

"I'm so ready for you baby," I said very excited. I was looking forward to romance tonight but also so horny for his cock.

I heard his pants unzip and drop before I felt his mushroom head slide into my crack searching for my pussy as I tottered on my heels. Eric's left hand came around my waist and held me still as his right hand helped his cock find the target and he pushed into me fully. Needing to keep quiet I pushed my face into the seat before moaning.

"FUCK!"

"SHHH Yes baby," He replied as he pumped into me. Making sure his shirt was clear, both hands grabbed my waist he began to really slam into me. This wasn't going to be romantic but a good hard fuck. In a parking lot, where anyone could walk by, I felt like a total slut. At the same time I was being fucked by my partner, my "husband" who I was in love with. It made the whole thing very erotic.

Eric's cock was magnificent as usual. I loved being fucked by it anytime and anyway. My pussy was gripping him as I met every thrust and then relaxing as he withdrew waiting to be filled again. I was moaning into the seat as I reached down to rub my clit and squeezed my pussy.

"Fuck yes," Eric whispered to me.

"Please baby I need it," I whispered in reply.

"Need what Jess?"

"Your cum, I need your cum."

Eric was really slamming into me now and I knew he was getting close.

"Give it to me baby. Please cum in me. FUCK!" My pussy spasmed around him. I didn't cum fully but it felt great. I refocused on squeezing him as he pushed into me one final time.

"Yes Jessica!" he whispered pushing into me as he exploded. I felt the pulses as he filled me with his load, still fully in me.

"That was so good," he said as he withdrew. I remained bent over as he used a towel and wiped himself and me off before he zipped up.

I reached for my purse and took out a tampon so wouldn't leak through dinner. I stood up and used the truck as balance so I could squat and insert it in me before carefully putting the applicator in the wrapper. I moved the thong back in place and stood up.

"I have something for you," Eric said I stood to see him holding a small box. He was always surprising me.

"Eric, I," my words stopped as I opened the box and found a small stainless butt plug with a jeweled end.

No other words were said. I took the plug out of the box and bent slightly again. Again, I moved the thong aside and removed the tampon. As Eric watched the head of the plug spread my pussy open and closed around the little opening as I clamped down on it. I spun around so they could see the sparkly end sticking out of me, before I replaced the thong again and let my dress fall back into place. I was going to walk into the restaurant with a plug in my pussy.

As quickly as our fuck had started it was over. I wrapped the tampon and packaging in Kleenex and held it in my hand as Eric grabbed my other hand and we walked to the restaurant. With every step in my heels my hips rolled and I felt the plug move again my spot. I wasn't sure I would make it to the door. I squeezed Eric's hand harder for support and we made it to the restaurant.

12