All Comments on 'Our Very Last Time'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Read****

Last three sentences made it a four star story. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Beats none

Good story. Take your payback where you can get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He's a pharmacist

So he can't be a complete idiot. And he doesn't wonder about his daughters eyes? This story didn't work for me. They have an angry fuck upon divorcing. People do that shit. But she wasn't smart enough (she's a nurse for godsakes) to realize her mistake and take the morning after pill? Of course she could have done that. The blue eyes could have been hers or her husbands. John just wants to see a victory in defeat. And if it WAS his daughter by sperm donation then he's the one missing out on his daughters life. What an asshole. Fucked up story about angry people. I know you tried to put a surprise spin on it at the end, but you failed to entertain. Face it. Donna and the pharmacist won on every level imaginable.

2 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
How would she have reacted if he had cheated on her?

Would she have turned a blind eye or gone batshit crazy?

My moneys on crazy.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
A bit of sarcasm

He has a daughter he'll never know? Who's the lucky one? Who's the douchebag? Thoughtful piece. Interesting, if less than likable characters. Thanks. I almost always enjoy your perspective.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 stars for the writing

Having someone else raise your child is not revenge. Not for me. Your child calling the "other guy" dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have to agree with one of the comments

He lost twice! A wife and a daughter! And that's sad and nothing to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who is the loser here?

Another guy is actually raising his kid. He could be a father. He ain't. So, overall, who lost?

Juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusing...well, not really

Was mystified by her implication the pharmacist would be upset if he learned she had sex with her ex. After all a little fun on the side is no big deal, right?

It isn't it seems until you are the cuck.

Funny she suddenly knew that.

jasonnhjasonnhover 4 years ago

I didn't like the ending. All his daughter was to him was a winning chip. He beat the guy. No concern that he will never know his daughter. His ex threw away their marriage. He is OK throwing away his child. That makes him a bigger douchebag than his ex or the pharmacist.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: anon

Donna's cavalier attitude about her affair showed that she had no remorse about cheating on her ex-husband. If they'd stayed married, it was inevitable she would keep fucking other guys. She was self-centred and unfaithful... a truly terrible person to try building a long-term relationship with.

"the pharmacist won on every level imaginable."

You're kidding right? He didn't "win" Donna... the ex-husband kicked the slut to the kerb and he was just the backup plan. She had no qualms about having one last fuck with the ex-husband and with her cavalier attitude to infidelity, she was bound to keep having more affairs. She moved in with the pharmacist, but she didn't love him, he was just a fuck buddy. Donna probably only married him because she got pregnant.

It's also been five years since the ex knocked her up, but she still only has the one child. Sorry Mr. Pharmacist, it looks like you don't get to pass on your genes. Genetically, he's a loser... and Donna tricked him into raising a bastard.

The ex-husband can also sweep in at any point, claim paternity and insert himself into his daughter's life. It would be like dropping a nuke on Donna's marriage and devastate the pharmacist. The ex only has to tell his long-lost daughter that Donna never told him he was the father and he found out by fluke. Curiosity about bio-dad would bring them together, while simultaneously wrecking her relationship with her mother and fake-father. (Thanks for changing all those shitty nappies dumbass!).

In genetic terms, the ex-husband was the big winner. He got to breed a beautiful woman, but the duped lover is stuck with all the costs of raising another man's offspring. Meanwhile, the ex can use his own resources to raise more children.

It's an interesting story, because it reverses the usual trope and turns the lover into the cuckold. There's countless stories where the deceived husband discovers that he's not the father of his children... and the poor guy is devastated. Mr pharmacist is in for a world of pain, but this time the asshole truly deserves it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ha! Showed him! You’ll never know your daughter but he’s got to pay for raising her!

You SO win!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Ex-Wife.

Basically what the author wrote when detailing the Ex-Wife was absolutely true about how she was nothing but a Cunt,I mean to have angry sex with her Ex-Husband shows what a Cunt she really is,and to actually keep the girl she had by her ex-husband shows she is a spiteful no-good cheating cunt or she deeply regrets what she did and wanted a piece of her ex-husband to remember him by by having his child.

Honestly even though the ex-wife fucked up by cheating,I think overall she was just human and made a mistake,one that cost her her marriage,and maybe she learned from it not to take things like marriage for granted,and can teach their daughter that love is a precious gift and to cherish it.

Even though I think its pretty much over for the Ex-Husband and Wife,maybe he could grow to forgive his Ex-Wife,and he could be part of his daughters life,but who knows,This story was weird but eventually it was clarified somewhat so it was worth 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cause some trouble in paradise

Just a thought about revenge .

How fitting would it be if , say , around 13 years from now when the kid is likely to be 18 , the pharmacist was sent a letter pouring doubt on his parentage .

He's a cheater , he knows his present wife was a cheater too . I think he would be inclined to make a test .

How painful would it be to know you ' won over ' a woman who was already taken destroying her marriage in the process , and unknowingly raised a kid that didn't have your DNA.

And there's nothing Donna can do about it .

Just a thought .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pride?

pride is always used by women to insult men into doing their bidding, or weak men.

pride is self respect. you'd think men would learn to throw it back at women by now. it's so cliche'. a woman's self worth is so weak she has to manipulate a man that no longer wants to fuck her? that's some weak pride right there.

women that cheat often use bad faith excuses like, 'he made me feel sexy'. that's a typical easily bruised female pride right there.

and hell, if an affair is, 'no big deal' and an affair is, 'just your pride over reacting', why do women NEVER and i mean NEVVVEEERR suggest she remain celibate while he has an affair on her? i'll tell you why. her fragile female ego. or maybe....just maybe....it's human nature to have self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just didn't work for me.

Call me old but going from slapping to hot sex in a split second is something I just don't understand.

Then his indifference to his unknown child was disturbing. The girl was only worth a perceived revenge?

No. It just doesn't work for me.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
idk

im thinking and thinking but idk i just cant seem to see this as a story. hmm idk maybe a joke and the bunch line was that last sentence , but idk i dont have enough info. did the ex and the asshole not have blue eyes, was he that sure that it was his kid? idk owell

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
liked it

And in real life do women expect the guys to just get over it? It was just a little on the side?

Some how some way he has to tell the guy that it is his kid. Even if douchebag knows let him know that you know.

And he should fuck Donna again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, it was

Only the end that truly sucked. How does he really feel, does he hate his own daughter so much, that he wants nothing to do with her... Not that is an asshat.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I don't normally like stories where one man raises another's child...

...but in this case I will happily make an exception. I hope the child has a happy life. The ex-wife can have whatever falls to her. Good story, but not in a million years would I even consider sex with a cheating ex.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Some of the pleasure of your writing might have been unintentional on your part? For example, the typo "At one point she sucked my lover lip into her mouth" actually works, if you change lover to lover's. And your sentence "get home and shower and douche herself out before the douchebag pharmacist got home" made me think of the pharmacist as being a douchebag literally! Finally, "they were shacked up together now" is charming, using an old fashioned term such as 'shacked up.'

As for the story itself, there is obviously a lot of emotion still there, all of love, lust, and hatred, at least at the house walk-through, and it felt real. As for the daughter issue at the end, the strangeness of the narrator comes through via his surmise that he might be the father, and seeming not to care at all for his progeny except as a revenge vehicle? It helps you to understand why Donna never told him (if it's true, and then, if she knows!), besides the extent to which it would complicate her life, her daughter's life, and her husband's life.

I guess there are a lot of deadbeat fathers, but it's an aspect I find hard to wrap my head around. He could have, for example, since it's now around 5 years later, gone to their table and said hello and complemented them on their beautiful daughter and carefully watched Donna's face. Maybe, though, I just live in a fantasy world.

Pity that the man seemed unable to feel a little melancholy about how things might have been, and what had been lost. He could have been at Bob Evans with Donna and his beautiful daughter, or he could just wallow in his incessant anger and self-pity over her moment of weakness and betrayal. He chose the latter and lost his true love. It was his choice to make. 5*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Only an asshole would be ok with someone else raising his child

Revenge was more important than knowing his daughter? Get a lawyer and pursue a relationship. They are pathetic characters.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anony: he’s a pharmacist

There could be blue eyes in either of their family backgrounds. He’d never met John’s mother or sisters so that particular shade of blue meant nothing to him. But Donna knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take your wins where you can....

Personally I would have waited and dusted him. The real truth is that he never really had her love. She was in it for cash and that is all. One day the truth will come out and it will impact what she has. I have seen it before and unfortunately will again, and the sad part is that he will not be in his daughters life, something the cheater stole as well. My half-sister did not discover who her true father was until after his death. She has not spoken to her mother since the discovery, nearly 10 years. Her mother drives by my sisters house weekly hoping to catch I glimpse of a grand daughter she has never met, or the son in law whose wedding she was not invited to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His daughter is being raised by another man and he calls that a win?

No wonder she cheated on him.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Bravo

I couldn't figure out your point, until you made your point. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As usual

This writer writes a stupid story about stupid people nobody would want to know and thinks he's clever.

fazerboy1fazerboy1over 4 years ago
Great

Fantastic end. I did not see it coming

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Liked the story

In reality people aren’t perfect, so I don’t get how the hero always has to be this pillar of moral fortitude with the only fatal flaw is only having a 8” dick compared to the foot long one of the villain who seduced the wife and turned her into the evil loveless bitch from hell. I like stories with both sides having positives and flaws - which this story definitely had. Even though Donna cheated, I read this that she still loved the MC and didn’t want to break up. Keeping his child could’ve been a token of that love. The MC not wanting to be part of his daughter’s life (which I’m not convinced is happening) could be a flaw of his, but shouldn’t take away from this story. Excellent and realistic story of closure- I’ve hate a few break-up fucks in my day.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
A VERY ELEGANT GET EVEN

except for what occurs down the road. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It should come as no surprise

When things like this happen in real life we have damaged kids that grow up to be damaged adults.

People are saying the guy still lost; personally, he's probably just try to get on with his life, finding solace where he can. The child is the one who really loses out in these scenarios; especially if she finds out later in life. And, if they have more kids and the daughter doesn't look like siblings???

And, what happens when he or she cheats again; as marrying someone you had an adulterous relationship with isn't the strongest and, always raises doubts that the partner will cheat again.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

She dumped a loser and found a man.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
As usual, some readers like my stories . . .

. . . and some hate them. I’m OK with that!

Like a lot of my stories, this isn’t meant to be taken seriously. John’s reaction to seeing a biological daughter about whom he didn’t previously know and with whom he had never bonded is about what I’d expect from a sperm donor for an infertile couple.

The Style Guy liked the story, and came close to how I feel about things. One thing about me: I like ‘hate sex’ stories, like Ashson’s “Enemy.”

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 4 years ago
lol

Your physical description of her was excellent...photographic without saying too much or taking too long to say it.

Only in a bitterness feedback loop like LW could losing the entirety of your daughter’s life to the other man be mistaken for a manly victory.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anony asked if . . .

. . . in real life women expect men to just get over it, it was just a little fun on the side? I’m guessing that adulterers of both sexes want their spouses to just get over it!

Is adultery just a little fun on the side? We can’t say so for everyone, but I’d guess that for a substantial number of them, yup, that’s exactly what it is.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Pride Cometh Before The Fall

You set the stage quite well for the protagonist to believe another man raising his child was a win instead of a sad loss. Excellently done.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Question

For Reed or any other LW attorney. If he suspects the child is his, does he have a legal right to contest her paternity? At the very least, a question about the child's paternity might put a serpent in the garden. That infernal "male pride" might require it. Do that story RR, it's perfect for your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Leave it to the Unoriginalist...

...to describe LW as “a bitterness feedback loop”.

Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's your idea of winning?

Your daughter never knows her real father and is raised by an jerk with murky moral values? I guess it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adultery is just a little fun on the side to the same extent petty larceny is not theft.

She married him. That's just a little fun?

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
"it was just a little fun on the side"

An interesting one, RR. Donna had her "just a little fun on the side" which is perhaps even more dismissive as a comment than the usual 'It was just sex, dear'.

That's fine if her husband at the time had also seen it that way, but he didn't.

For what has evolved since, if her new husband was to now discover her episode of sex with the ex, what term would a Donna character use to describe it this time? It wasn't intended as fun for either of them, although Round Two might have been if he had agreed to it.

On the other hand, as other commenters have said, RR has created a strange fish in the ex, who sees a child he has apparently fathered as a form of revenge on the new husband. We see some very weird characters in Loving Wives.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a loser - the author

Apparently we all had misconceptions of RR as some "better than most" author. This shows, not.

Love destroyed by unfaithfulness has no "winners". It is all BTB on both sides.

Furthermore there is never a reason for the "slip-up". Apparently in his world, all women cheat on whim. At least he had the moral spine to divorce the couple in the story (a lot of the cuck authors would have reveled in it).

Smokepole

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
26thNC wrote:

"For Reed or any other LW attorney. If he suspects the child is his, does he have a legal right to contest her paternity? At the very least, a question about the child's paternity might put a serpent in the garden. That infernal "male pride" might require it. Do that story RR, it's perfect for your style."

John has a legal right to contest paternity, but the obvious question is: why would he? She is 4½ years old, and has bonded with her pharmacist dad. He's the legal father on her birth certificate -- I'm assuming here something not specifically stated in the story, that they married before the child was born -- and John would be risking getting hit for child support and still not getting custody of his daughter. He would be risking destroying Donna's current marriage, but that doesn't mean he would be getting her back.

He also has a girlfriend, Debbie, and while I said nothing about her being a live-in, going for breakfast at Bob Evans on Sunday morning pretty much assumes that she at least spent Saturday night. He'd risk messing that up as well.

This is like a hornet's nest on the corner of the porch. They really aren't going to bother you unless you poke the nest with a stick.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh, for those who wonder, or care, . . .

. . . this story came to me a couple of nights ago, and was written on Sunday, in two sittings.

readeralreaderalover 4 years ago

Just when the reader thinks that John could never take Donna back, because she would try to make him a cuckold and have as much fan on the side as she could, that last comment comes and proves that Donna did the right thing to get rid of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Junk

What a fucked up mind you have. Crap story the Boyfriend clearly wins having the very sexy ex wife.

VickieTernVickieTernover 4 years ago
Terrific tale!

He's justified, she has what her ambivalence deserves and can deal with, and the pharmacist is apparently a decent Daddy no matter what else! Up everyone's!

SigintSigintover 4 years ago
You Wrote Very Well

I didn't LIKE what you wrote (the ending, that is), but I commend you on your writing, which is really more important. You stayed true to your vision, and you made a bunch a people feel enough to comment.

That's the biggest win of all.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 4 years ago
And then some

Sometimes the “Comments” are the best part. First, thank you RR for a really well told story. In one scene (with a very delicious addendum) you told a modern day story of love found, enjoyed, neglected, and lost. And that is the key - love lost - whether you agree with RR’s POV or not. This is a story about ‘love lost’. At the conclusion of the story (but certainly not of lives still to be lived) he saw a child that he had absolutely no emotional attachment to...resulting in the strange Yet accurate statement of “you may have won my wife, but you ARE raising my child.’

Tomorrow is another day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I almost forgot about Timriv, then he/she drops another turd in the punchbowl.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Sorry Can’t Relate

This was a couple years in their 20’s and I’m in my 40’s. They’re from the South, and I’m from the West. Couldn’t relate to the story at all. I would imagine only a minority of readers could relate to these two

But since i couldn’t relate to it I didn’t feel it’s right for me to vote on it, so I didn’t.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
The Only Way The Pharmacist Could Be A Bigger Loser

Is to win the lottery. Imagine all the taxes the douche would have to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1

More RR trash. Can't believe this guy is till around and supposedly a good writer.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
Loss

Big loss, not having your kid in your life!! Kid doesn’t know her father

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Good story.

I see it as a story about pain.

Not reasons, crash or recovery.

RR mentioned "a little fun on the side"

as a (big) reason for cheating.

But that's not going deep enough.

Luedon addressed that nicely,

but then he mentioned the ex's revenge.

No need to mention something

that isn't in the story.

Yes, "a little fun on the side" or

"I can get away with it"

can be the surface

of a cheater's thinking.

Go deeper and you get "I wasn't thinking"

or "I wasn't thinking of consequences".

Deeper still, you find a person

who's only thinking about her(him)self.

Being selfish.

A poison in every relationships.

This was a good story from RR.

Food for thought.

Still, too short for top ratings.

4 out of 5 from me.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: the pharmacist "winning"

Only the cuckolds that infest loving wives could see the pharmacist as a winner. Didn't any of you actually read the story?

Donna isn't with the pharmacist because he won her. He meant nothing to her... he was always just "a little fun on the side". She never wanted to leave John, but her husband divorced her because he was furious over her affair. She's probably only with the pharmacist because she got pregnant and didn't want to be a single mom.

Secondly, how the hell can anyone think that being tricked into raising another man's child is winning? Reed has stated that the pharmacist is clueless that he isn't the father. Donna didn't make eye-contact with John because she was probably terrified that he'd realise the truth about their daughter and blow up her life.

As for the final line...

John sees his ex-wife for the first time in five years, and she's playing happy families with a man he hates. He suddenly realised that he's the father of their daughter and the pharmacist's life is a sham. In that moment, he knows that he's the virile guy that knocked up Donna... and the schmuck pharmacist is an unwitting cuckold.

Under the circumstances, I bet any bitter ex-husband would feel an overwhelming sense of schadenfreude.

At this point, John holds all the cards. He can:

1) Claim paternity and demand to be part of his daughter's life. This has the delicious added benefit of humiliating the pharmacist and wrecking Donna's marriage.

2) Not get involved and avoid paying child support, but enjoy gloating that the pharmacist is a cuckold.

3) Wait until his daughter is an adult, then make contact with her. He'd miss out on her childhood, but would avoid paying anything for her upbringing... all paid for by the cuck. This is the cruellest option, as it makes Donna's new husband waste decades on a sham marriage where he's just the ATM paying for a whore and her illegitimate daughter.

Nothing is stopping John from having his own family with Debbie, then contacting his daughter whenever it suits him. His daughter could also find out the truth on her own and come looking for him. Countless stories here cover the numerous ways that the truth about paternity gets discovered.

The pharmacist is screwed... it's only a matter of time before the ticking time bomb in his marriage explodes and then he's in for a world of pain. Anyone that sees that guy as a winner is seriously deluded.

The truth is that there are no winners here and both men are victims of a whore.

John got his heart broken when his wife cheated on him, then Donna never told him he'd fathered a daughter. The pharmacist is too dumb to realise that he was always just a fuck buddy and Donna duped him into marrying her to pay for another man's child.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like

I really like Powersworder's comment. It goes pretty close to my way of thinking about possible ways to expose Donna and get back at the pharmacist . The child really needs to know her bio dad and have a relationship with him. The opportunity to mess with the cheating couple would be hard to pass up for me. RR may write some unpopular, but really good, stories, but he does get some interesting discussion going.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@26thNC

So you saying a man is justified in blowing up a little girl’s family just so that he would have a little revenge?

If he genuinely wants to be in his daughter’s life (although he must have eagle eyes to see the color of her eyes across the room) and takes step to be a part of it it’s understandable. But there is no lower life form than a parent that uses a child to further their interest, including revenge.

Too many do that in cases of divorce and it’s disgusting. This guy doesn’t seem to have an interest in being part of the daughter’s life. Then the least he could do is allow her to grow up in the most stable and loving environment she can. Having divorced parents, or the only father she knows disown her or create a wedge in that relationship is not conducive to a healthy childhood.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
26thNC:

Why should John, the bio father, have a relationship with the daughter? He never bonded with her, and the PharmD did. All he can do at this point is mess up the daughter’s life?

If the daughter some day discovers that her dad isn’t her biological father, it will be her choice to pursue it, or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Winners

There were no winners in this tale Not Donna who cheated, Certainly not her original husband ( the real loser,he lost wife & child) Not the pharmacist, as he knows what a bitch/cheater his now wife is. He may not know the sire of the child. He'll have to keep a close tether on her due to her background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

you need to step up and claim responsibility for the little girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twat

Your daughter should be told the truth . Also taught right from wrong

TrambakTrambakover 4 years ago
Closure?

"Yeah, I'd finally beaten the douchebag! He was paying for and rearing my daughter!"

He has finally attained closure or so he thinks. It seems that he has been unwittingly nurturing his anger for 5 years. Is it over now? Is he done with loving Donna?

Maybe, he would get back at them for some twisted kind of revenge.

Now that he has Debbie, she could be the balm, he needs.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

He could have let the douche know he’d had Donna one last time... but then he’d pay child support. Knowing the douche would unknowingly raise his daughter, is much better than taunting him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He just defeated himself, losing a daughter, while the asshole pharmacist has a loving family.

A better revenge would be letting the pharmacist know that she's his daughter, and having them end up divorced.

Might also give him better access to his daughter.

Good riddance to the ex wife though since she obviously didn't care about cheating on whoever she's involved with.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Man up

If that's your kid, you don't let a douchebag raise her. She is being raised by a cheating mother (who will do it again) and an asshole who sleeps with married women. Time to rock their world and stake a claim so the child will have at least one decent parent.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

A resteraunt???

I grabbed a glass from an empty table and spit in it. I set in down on his side if the table and looked at him. "If you ever run a family DNA,,....and have QUESTIONS,... Here's the Answers.

And walk out the door.

Fuck his marriage as well as he fucked mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
strange question!

another assnomenous comment, read it several times, mixed emotions, think i agree with timriv mostly. LOVE slap hapy papy #9 P.S. it is very memorable piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever idea

for a flash.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"But no, you just had to let your stupid pride get in the way!" - God how I hate that line, like HER pride wouldn't get in the way if HE cheated!

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Here is what you do.

A man should never hit a woman. Not even a cheating Bi-atch. You find a big 50 dollar hooker. 200 dollars she will beat the fuck out of any cheating Bi-atch. A lot of the comments say he should fight for the kid. Yea go ahead, then you get dragged through the courts and pay child support for the next 15 plus years and maybe one weekend a month with a kid that doesn't know you. I would watch, lay low. Eventually get DNA evidence of the home wrecker and the kid. Once it came back they are not related, very discreetly let the home wrecker know the kid is not his. Break up their happy home. Then he gets stuck with child support for a kid that is not his.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Bit of a hollow victory... but I guess anything that makes him feel better is valid at this point.

Also smugly satisfying that if she'll cheat on her former husband, she'll probably cheat on the new one down the road. Gonna be fun when that happens.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why didn't she let him know about his daughter?.If he is still angry at her perhaps he should let her husband know about the child,him bringing her up isn't punishment,he might love the little lass.He needed some other punishment for chasing a married woman.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

No, you lose because the douchebag is raising you child who you will never get to know. That makes you the big loser. Children are not games you play with. If you think you won then you are scum. You should just walk up and make your claim for the child while she is still young. The douchebag will not fight for her once he knows she is not his.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Not very impressed with his conclusion as nowhere in the story did he describe the pharmacist. The pharmacist new husband may have been blonde blue eyes too.... RR forgot to mention in the story that the pharmacist had brown/black eyes and even then he could have 1-in-4 or 1-in-8 blue recessive. Actually, we know nothing of the EX other than he has a mother and sisters have blue eyes.

/

The cavalier attitude of her EX about the parent ship of the little girl killed my support for him. He was just as FU'ed has his EX wife the CHEATER.

/

2.9*, Hooyah. even a lower rating on my 2nd read.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

ScorpioJJ is misinformed. If your legally separated wife gets pregnant while your divorce is pending, she may claim it is yours. You would need a DNA to get you off the hook. He knocked Donna up AFTER they were divorced. As a sperm donor, he has ZERO paternity rights to the child.

Wait a few years before you let shithead know. If their marriage blows up and Donna comes screaming at you just say, "It was just a little fun on the side..."

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

So the ending ends with him laughing that the new hubby is raising his child thinking it's his and that he won... Sorry, by not claiming his child and doing what's right as a father just makes him out to be the real loser of this dumb story. It's no wonder she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only Reed Richards would see exclusion from the life of one's child as a cause for celebration.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and that is one evil woman! His revenge isn't the child - it's saddling the pharmacist with a known cheater who will cheat again. Hell, she even cheats with her ex!

green117green117over 2 years ago
My the LW commentariat

are going nuts over this one. My two bits to feed the paranoia...

So, she has been poor. and hooked up with the pharmacist for "a little fun". She was caught, and moved in with the pharmacist. They have been having >"a little fun" for some time.

She shows up at the end, emphasizing her good features (her legs) and avoiding her less-than stellar features (her breasts). She was, most likely, trying for a redo... and he turned her down.

What makes you think that her getting pregnant was entirely accidental? Win-Win for her.

Green-something

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. I still think that he should have blown up the cheating bitch and asshole’s world. What else would you expect from UK grads?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years agoAuthor

Mr 117:

.

Believe me: when I describe a skinny girl as an a-cup cutie, to me those are a very stellar feature.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because he dumped the nasty, skanky, slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's a sad story because he will not have the love of his little girl child. He'll always have to wonder if his cheating ex is still cheating on the pharmacist and daughter. His mom, the childs grandmother, will never get to hold/love her granddaughter. A sorry state of affairs. too bad. LP

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Douchebag was paying to raise his daughter? Stupid statement, he lost his only child!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 years ago

I liked it 5 stars, he can always have more children. And the best thing was the douchebag is raising his bastard. Serves the douchebag right for having an affair with a married woman. And in 15 years he can tell the douchebag she is his daughter which can be proved by DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ummm...seems to me that he's working towards having his own kids. Girlfriend. Out for breakfast. Means they spent the night.

He can have his own kids.

But now he knows...14 to 15 years down the road. He can send a little anonymous email to the dpuchebag pharmacist and tell him, "how's it feel to raise another man's child? Check the DNA and ask your 'faithful" wife how many times she's cheated on you since you all moved in together. I know she did the first time within the first month or two...that's how she had my child. How many other times did she after that is the big question? Once a cheating whore...hahaha..."

Fuck him. And fuck her. Stupid cunt.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - SECOND READ - somehow this story made me chuckle. This is a good story.

maninconnmaninconn8 months ago

Hah,sweet. Thanks for writing.

EyesWideShut1EyesWideShut12 months ago

I love hate sex stories! This is a nice one.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

How is not raising your own child winning? Bizarre outlook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous