Out of Afrika Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, almost forgot to ask ... ," Simone called out. "... is your mother still looking for a job?"

Megan nodded, "I think so."

"Tell her that Rhino will soon be recruiting for customer service agents for their new centre if she interested."

The girls said their goodbyes on the doorstep taking a little more time than just making a farewell. They had their heads together in a nonspiritual fashion as they shared whispered observations. Chloe confessed that she knew her parents were involved in such 'weird stuff'; Megan who had no such experiences kept referring to the exciting sight of her first Big Black Cock. "That's called a 'BBC'," said Chloe knowingly. She then took Megan in her arms and gave her a parting kiss that left both of them breathless and wanting.

Megan then went off down the path still slightly dazed and called over her shoulder, "I knew your Mom was crazy."

Chloe laughed as she waved and then went back inside. She passed by the lounge to see that the others were now fully clothed and acting as if nothing untoward had happened. "Goodnight Mum," she said as she quickly walked up to the stairs. She couldn't wait to get back to her bed and to resume her love affair with her new black toy and to re-enact in her mind getting very personal with the stiff veiny cock that she had just seen her mother and Janice playing with.

Janice took the lull in activities as a signal to be going home herself and extracted herself from the embrace of Oskar's arm across her shoulder. "OK, people, I'm off. Best I see what our boys have been up to and make sure they haven't left me too much of a mess to clear up."

What she was really saying but was left unsaid was, "I'm going home to order Ian to go home and then to get Herb back into his cock cage again before getting him to clean me up." Some things didn't always need to be articulated.

With Janice gone Simone and Oskar resumed their heavy petting to the background sounds of Chloe pleasuring herself drifting down the stairs. Oskar was still in recovery from the two agreeable orgasms that his ladies had given him and were in no hurry to go for a hat trick. As Simone played with his penis which was ineffectively covered by his boxer shorts he asked, "What were you two saying about that lady, the Mother-in-Law. What was that all about?"

Simone smiled at the memory of them contriving to get Clarissa serviced by a black cock. She shared their thoughts and filled Oskar in with a little more of the background of Janice's family relationship and how the Mother-in-Law was a tyrant of the old order and most probably regretted the passing of the Confederacy way of life. Her escape from the realities of today's society was most probably when she was holding court in the sanctuary of her Country Club where her bigoted views were shared by others in her circle of friends.

Oskar returned the smile and said, "Well, here's the thing. I was taken to that club for lunch with the Governor last week and I was well aware of how my presence was not exactly welcome. No matter, it happens all the time and I'm used to it. What they didn't realize was that I have already identified such places as targets for conversion and over the past few months they have unwittingly been hiring staff, gardeners, cooks, waiters and such who have been trained by Rhino. I think you will be hearing that their training has started to bear fruit very shortly and the likes of your Clarissa will soon be singing a very different tune."

"You sly dog; how delicious, I knew that it wasn't the only business you had gone for."

"Oh yes, it was business and don't you forget it. Rhino has great plans and this is just another step," he said enigmatically.

Janice looked at her watch. "Oh, is that time I'm afraid. Ian will be coming back soon; best we get upstairs so that I can show you your room in your new home. "

He picked up his bag and followed her up the stairs. They passed by the closed door of Chloe's bedroom through which they could hear the soft sounds of pleasure as the teenager bought herself to yet another climax with her new friend. Simone smiled and thought, "What a kind mother I must be."

Oskar entered the tastefully decorated bedroom which had a Queen-size bed in its centre. The room was connected to the Master bedroom next door. As he was musing he heard the front door open which announced the return of Ian from his night out and he thought to himself, "Nice room but I don't think I'll be staying in this one for too much longer."

******