All Comments on 'Out of My League'

by Randomguy664

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done!

I really enjoyed your narrative. Amelia sounds hot and sexy (is she Asian?) and I enjoyed the sex obviously - as I love to be a bottom for a gorgeous t-girl. But what really made this story erotic and piquant was the emotional balance as well, I appreciated that you gave some form and balance to their emotional intimacy. A rare authenticity. A lovely fantasy.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Just Beautifully Done And Nicely Written...

...The storyline was almost magical in context, and I loved the pillowtalk that you were able to put together, your dialog is excellent. But there were parts that needed a second set of eyes. Certainly nothing awful, just things that the grammar hounds will tend to pounce on. It was very readable however and I really enjoyed how you played on the 'not good enough for you' theme, perfectly applied without being overdone. I would really have liked to see more background on Amelia as it was a good effect to keep her 'mysterious' at the beginning, but after that we really needed more about her to understand... her tears... her wanting to top (its unusual, I know I'm a top normally, and it is SO hard to find men willing to be interested in 'playing along' even some of the time) so background on both would have been REALLY helpful. But all in all it was a funny TG romantic comedy and so very much appreciated on here and I really loved every moment as it reminded me of my pre-SRS years. So thank you for sharing this with us, and hope to see more like this from you soon. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Hope there's more

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

the perfect woman, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great Story. A little more in depth description of Neil and Amelia would have been nice, though. We know Neil works at the DMV, but what about Amelia? Also, more about physical appearance. I like how you made Neil an average man. It gave the story an element of realism that these so often lack. Also, Joscelyn, I am surprised about what you said about almost no men wanting to bottom, as it seems to me that most transphilic men are primarily bottom. Also, I find it odd that you had SRS if you are mostly top.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Anon: Will Reply Here Once...

...First, most 'transphilic' men I've known enjoy being what's considered a bottom. It has also been my experience that many only wanted to be the bottom when actually with a pre-op transsexual woman to fulfill the penetration fantasy. And once I had my SRS, obviously I was no longer a satisfactory top for this.

BUT, as far as the SRS goes, be careful you are not confusing gender and sexual orientation. I have never found having a Neovagina 'odd' or a drawback of any kind for being a good Dom and topping my pet or subs, male or female, and none have complained. However I also discovered I was a 'switch' a couple years before having my SRS. This allowed me a great deal of flexibility from then on to provide for the majority of my male sex partners. They usually wanted to top, and for most, I now found I was quite willing to bottom.

And this brings us back to our story here. As I said in my comment, it would help to have more background on both of the primary characters, since its not obvious if he was transphilic or not, that is, was he actively searching for a transsexual when he met Amelia? From the dialog, it would seem he had been surprised when he discovered her to be TS. And for the most part, that is my experience as well when meeting men under normal "dating" circumstances. If they are not aware I'm TS, most men (that don't walk away - or worse - after being told) want to top, but being a switch allowed a couple of them to bottom as they wished, once we became better acquainted (even then, they would wait to know I was going to be 'okay' with it before asking me to top).

If you wish to continue this, please click on my ID and use the contact tab which should allow you to send me an email (actually I'm not sure if it will allow anon users to send me email but try it and see). Cheers! --- Josie

wwjay328wwjay328over 9 years ago
Funny and sexy

Love the dialogue at the beginning inside the DMV, reminds me of what goes on at my workplace. I wish I could find a lady like that in Central Georgia, though I'd like to top at least once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I'm looking forward to part 2

Tallnhard1Tallnhard1over 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

I love a good story about a sweet, loving relationship between a transsexual top and a male bottom (as my stories will attest) and you have done a fantastic job. The story is robust and the characters feel very real which is why I enjoyed it so much. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous