Out of Town Interracial Love

Story Info
Best friend went black, and I followed.
4.8k words
4.39
62.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

I'm writing this account to share with readers what happened when I finally gave in to my husband's constant pleading for me to have sex with another man. My husband has fantasized about me being with a black man for years now. I resisted for years, telling him truthfully that my body was only for him, and that I didn't want to share myself. Still, he continued to badger me over the subject. He constantly wanted to role play using a black dildo that we purchased. I would play along. Sometimes enjoying it, other times just playing along. At some point I had fleeting moments of curiosity. Years of role playing, the content of his internet browsing history, and the recent craze of interracial dating occasionally peaked my curiosity. But it never went further than just fleeting curiosity.

My husband is an officer in the Air Force, I work full time as a nurse at a hospital, and am also in the air national guard. Every month I travel to Portland to do weekend drill where I stay with a close friend of mine named Steph. Steph is definitely a party girl. Steph has been single almost the entire time I've known her. Over the past few months however, Steph started dating a guy that seemed to break her of her partying and her perpetual single-girl phase. The guy she has been dating happens to be black. At first I didn't think much of it. But, as Steph got more serious, and, truthfully as the girl talk got more detailed, I began to realize that she was getting serious because she was getting fucked better than she ever had before. She painted a picture that can only be described as fulfilling that old legend. you know, "once you go black, you never go back." yeah its cliché, but that's how Steph was talking.

Over the next few months nothing really changed much. Home life was fine. When I stayed with Steph we would still get to hang out and have fun, though her new boyfriend Trev did tend to get more time alone with her than I would have liked.

Five months ago my husband got deployed out of country for 6 months. The first few months were hard, but we got along fine. As the third month came around I went down to Portland for my monthly drill and on Friday night ended up going out dancing with Steph. We met Trev and another couple along with one of Trev's friends, a tall, muscular black man named Jeron.

I felt a little awkward initially. For a while Steph and I sat and talked, but eventually she got up to go dance with Trev. That left me sitting alone with Jeron. We made some small talk for a few minutes. He was a funny guy, and very good looking. He tried to get me out on the dance floor but I initially declined. After a few drinks I started to feel a little more at ease, and even a little flirtatious. Conversation was flowing well. Jeron asked me to dance a second time. Before I could respond Steph kicked me under the table and gave me a wide-eyed look. "Get your ass out on the dance floor." is what that look meant. I was a little hesitant, but I eventually said yes.

I wound up having a good time. Danced a half dozen songs, and was beginning to get a little sweaty. I was ready to take a break when one of my favorite hip-hop songs came on. As the song went on I began to lose myself a little. Before I knew it I was grinding my hips against his. This led him to assuming it was ok to put his hand on my ass. That's not what I was looking for but I let it pass.

After the song ended I told Jeron I was ready to take a break, and we headed back to the table. When we got back Steph and Trev were ready to take the party back to her place. Steph invited us all back over to her place to continue drinking. Steph was the DD, so the 6 of us piled in her Durango and went back to her place. I ended up in the very back seat with Jeron. The back seat of the Durango is very cozy. Jeron had his arm around me, because he really didn't have any place else to put it. It was at this point that I started to finally think that maybe this was a little inappropriate, but there was really nothing I could do about it. The good angel on my shoulder was telling me to be a good girl, but then Jeron started being funny again, and the good angel disappeared as we became engrossed in conversation and laughter.

Back at Steph's we all started drinking again. I wasn't drunk but I had a pretty good buzz. With two couples already established, it was pretty much a given that Jeron and I were left talking to each other and sitting by each other. The night went on fairly innocently for much of the night. The mood changed though while Jeron and I were out on the balcony having a smoke. Jeron looked me in the eyes and told me how beautiful I was. I know I blushed. I didn't know what to say. I told him he was crazy, then I told him he was not bad on the eyes either. I immediately realized that if I was trying to be good, I shouldn't have said that.

Back inside the night was starting to wind down. No one was in the condition to drive. Steph had Saturday off and I had a late show, so I could actually sleep in. The other couple, Jasmine and Darnell retired in Steph's second spare bedroom. Since I am such a regular guest I have my own bedroom at Steph's. That left the couch for Jeron. Everyone was now in their respective rooms. I told Jeron good night and went up to my room. Once in bed I turned on the TV and prepared to fall asleep. At some point I got thirsty and went down to get water. Jeron was lying on the couch watching TV, obviously uncomfortably. I went over to him and told him he was too big for her small couch. If I had just left well enough alone and went back upstairs none of the next events would have happened. After a few minutes of talking, he got me laughing again, and he laid a very charming sob story about the couch on me. I gave in. "If you promise to be good I'll share the bed upstairs with you." he promised

We went up to the room and as is natural habit I closed the door after me. Jeron gave me shit about it.

"How are you going to tell me to be good when you're trying to lock me in here with you?"

I laughed. "It's habit." I told him.

So I lie down in bed, scooting under the covers, but I'm immediately too hot. I normally sleep either in the nude or with just panties on, but that was out of the question. I pushed the covers off me.

"Make up your mind girl." Jeron says.

"it's too hot under the covers." I tell him. That was a mistake.

"Don't mind me, if you need to get undressed to get under the covers I don't mind." Jeron teased.

"Yeah, i'm sure. i'll be fine on top." I reply.

"I usually like to be on top" Jeron says, "but you can start on top if you want."

I blushed like crazy and but kept my mouth shut.

Jeron looked at me, "I hope you don't mind, but I can't sleep fully clothed."

I raise my shoulders at him. "whatever, I don't mind." I tell him.

He pulled his shirt off. It was impossible not to stare. He was very muscular, with tattoos on his chest and stomach. Then he pulled his pants off. He was wearing boxer briefs. They were tight fitting, and the bulge in them was substantial. There is no way to keep your mind from wandering to what is beneath when you see something like that. I am sure I blushed. I turned my head away, looking at the TV, but not thinking of anything else but that massive bulge in his underwear.

I was rolled over on my side with Jeron lying on his back, one of his hips pressed gently against my ass. I noticed it, but didn't move. "You need to keep that thing away from me." Jeron says.

"What thing?" I ask him.

"That ass." he says.

"you're the one that is touching me." I said to him.

"I can't help it, it's just sticking out there like, blam." He says.

"I know it's big, you don't have to point that out." I say to him, kind of teasing him but knowing full well that it was a nice ass that a black man would appreciate.

"Girl, that ass is amazing." he tells me.

I look over at him. He is looking down at it. It feels good to hear him saying that, It makes me feel sexy. which makes me feel flirty.

"What this thing?" I say to him as I stick it out just a little more, pressing firmly against his waist.

At that he rolled over onto his side, facing me, and I feel his package pressing up against my ass. "You shouldn't tease me like that." he says.

"Oh, i'm sorry." I say to him.

Then I feel his cock start to press against me harder, and I can tell he's getting hard.

My mind is starting to race. I didn't consciously intend for things to go this way. And I know they shouldn't. But I am turned on and horny right now. I want to take this further. I'm wondering what I should do, should I get up, or tell him this is a bad idea. While I'm pondering this I feel his hand on my hip. Firm, large, and strong. His head moves towards me.

"I want you so bad Jill." He says as he thrusts his hips into me, I feel his cock hard against my ass. "I want to make you feel good. I want to play with that amazing ass. and I want to give you something pleasure like you've never had before. "Jeron whispers in my ear.

My heart is pounding. Before I know it i'm sensually moving my hips and grinding my ass into him. I look back at him, before I know it his lips are pressed against mine. Our tongues are together, and we are kissing deeply. He takes his hand off my hip and moves up and cups underneath my breast, a finger sweeps across my now hard nipples, and I move my hand across his body to his hard, muscular ass and pull him harder into me.

My mind is racing now and I really had lost control of what I was doing. As our lips parted I pulled my arm from his ass and stick it between us, grabbing the head of his cock that is now sticking well out of his underwear. It's so big in my hand. I scoot my hand further down taking his cock fully into my hand. I started to squeeze it and stroke it. While I'm doing this he moves his hand down to the front of my yoga pants and forces it down. I feel his finger tip against my clit. It moves further and I feel it slip just barely into my now very wet pussy. We continued to play with each other for a few minutes before I finally gave in.

I scooted from my side and rolled over so that I was facing him. I look down at his cock. Finally seeing it. It's so big. I wanted him so bad, and I'm already past the point of no return. I decided that I just needed to go for it. I reached my hands down to his underwear as I scoot my face down towards his cock. I continue moving down and yank his underwear past his feet. I looked up and saw his huge cock just standing straight up. It had to be 10 inches and thick as a can of Red Bull. I move up and grab it at the base and then take it into my mouth. I'm working him as well as I can, trying to show my best moves. I want him to feel good, I want to please this magnificent cock.

It's crazy thinking back to this, how much detail I remember, and how much of a turn on it is just remembering how our first encounter played out. After several minutes working on his cock I took his balls into my mouth. So big, and so heavy, and so smooth. Everything about his cock was different. I mean, beyond the obvious size difference it just felt different. The skin was smoother and felt so good in my mouth and in my hands, I just couldn't get enough.

I loved his cock in my mouth, but I was dying to feel it in my pussy.

I looked up at him and asked, "are you going to fuck me or what?"

I couldn't believe how naughty I felt. Jeron sat up and told me too turn around.

"I need to see that sweet ass." he said.

I started to spin around and I felt his hand on my hips, he ripped my yoga pants off, panties and all. I pulled my shirt off and spread my legs, being sure to stick my ass out for him.

Jeron wasted no time, moving up he grabbed my hips and I felt the head of his cock press against my wet pussy. Seconds later, ecstasy. He drove into me just a little at first. He must have known that I wasn't used to such a big cock. He eased in, pulling out and then pushing in a little further each time. It hurt just a little, but felt so good. Finally, I felt him all the way in, his loins pressed firm against my ass cheeks. Then he just started pounding into me. I loved how his heavy balls were slapping against my clit and how deep he went with every thrust, his fat head pressing against my cervix. That was a feeling I'd never experienced. I came faster than I'd ever experienced before, and so hard that I couldn't catch my breath.

After I regained my breath Jeron stopped and rolled me over. As he took me missionary style he draped my legs over his shoulders. The full weight of his muscular body ramming into me was divine. Our eyes were locked as he pounded me harder and harder. His massive balls slapping against my asshole. I came again, and as my body was convulsing I could see that he was ready to cum.

"Give me your cum" I told him. "I want to taste you."

He pulled out and moved his beautiful cock up to my face. Before I could take him into my mouth he began shooting a massive stream of hot cum from the tip of his cock onto my cheek.

I reacted to slow and the load shot further up onto my forehead and onto my hair. I then managed to get his massive cock into my mouth. I squeezed him hard at the base of his cock, and caressed has balls with my other hand. He filled my mouth with his hot, salty, massive load.

It tasted so good. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked up into his eyes and made sure he saw me swallowing his load. I put him back in mouth and started sucking hard. I wanted to make sure I got every drop. I let his softening cock fall out of my mouth.

Jeron moved his hips from my face and back down so that we were face to face again. His cock was resting, heavy against my pussy. I grabbed the base of his cock and guided that fat head into me again. I wanted to feel more. He was slightly soft, but as I put him in and started grinding and moving my hips he was instantly hard again. Jeron started pumping me again, but I wanted to be on top. I stop him and forcefully rolled over on top of him. I put my hands on his chest, and he placed his hands on my hips and I start gyrating. I was cumming in no time, even harder than before. This time I couldn't stop cumming. My body was shaking, I could barely catch my breath, and without realizing it tears of joy are running down my cheeks ".

I am completely lost in the moment when I hear him speak.

"I want to see that ass again" he said.

I pulled up, and spun around so that I was reverse cowgirl. He grabbed my ass cheeks hard, smacked my ass and I started bucking my hips and ass up and down and back and forth onto him. He was grunting hard and bucking his hips into me. This was truly the most amazing fuck I'd ever had, and the most intense orgasms I'd ever felt. I felt that pressure and sensation building up again, somehow more intensely than before. Jeron was starting to moan. we are perfectly in sync. I wanted us to cum together.

"Let's cum together baby" I told him.

"Don't stop" he said.

I started to cum and at the same time he groaned.

"God damn, god damn Jill." he screamed.

As i slammed my pussy and ass down on him full force I felt him shoot his hot load deep inside of me. I continued to grind down on him with all my weight, while he pushed even deeper up into me. He then pulled me down onto him from my hips. I felt another spurt against my cervix as I came continuously. As I rested on top of him in a daze his hands moved up to my waist and he pulled me back so that I was lying on top of him, my back against his chest. His hand moved to my neck and he started kissing my neck and cheek as he pumped up into me. i continued to grind onto him. I though he had to be done cumming but I felt yet another pulse spurt into me. I was out of my mind, I had no idea it could be this good. I'd never felt sexier or more content. Eventually we stopped grinding. We were both drenched with each other's sweat. He slid out of me, and we just lay there. He held me, arms wrapped around me as I lay on top of him. Before I rolled off I could feel some of his cum flowing out of my pussy and down my inner thigh.

After a really good fuck I always need a smoke. Now I was dying for one. I got up off the bed threw my clothes on and asked him if he wanted to go outside with me. He said he'd be down in a minute. I walked over to him, kissed him softly on the lips, looked down at his now soft cock with amazement. It was still bigger than anything I was used to. There was a little bit of cum formed on the tip, I moved my lips down to his cock, grabbed it and licked the cum from his tip, then gave his cock a gentle kiss.

"I'll see you down there love." I whispered to him.

When I went outside for a smoke Steph and Trev were down there having one as well. As I popped out of the downstairs door that opened into the garage they look over at me. Steph gave me a devilish grin. Trev nudged Steph with his elbow. She looked at him and he gave her a funny look and they both started laughing. I continued walking through the garage to where they were standing outside.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

Silence for a second, then Steph speaks up. "Well, we were trying to fall sleep but we had a little trouble sleeping." Steph said chuckling.

I gave her a sideways glance, head tilted to the side.

"where's Jeron?" Trev asks, "did you leave him in one piece?'"

"Ha ha." I say back to him with a little attitude.

I began to wonder if we were louder than I thought. I was conscious of not wanting to be too loud, of not letting them know what was going on.

"Thanks for helping me win a bet. Trev said to me.

I looked at Steph, "What bet? I asked her.

She didn't beat around the bush. "Jeron, was sure that you guys were going to hook up. I was sure that you would be good, but when we turned the TV off and heard you screaming across the hall, we didn't have to wait until the morning to find our who won."

I turned bright red, "That was just horseplay, yeah we were flirting but that was just him tickling me?" I lied to them.

Trev responds, "When you hear a bed squeaking fast, then slow, then fast, followed by a girls screaming out lets cum together baby, that's more than just horseplay."

I turned even more red, oh my god, I thought to myself, I remembered saying that but I thought I had whispered it. As I think back to that I come to the realization that I was in a frenzy, and that I had no idea how loud I was.

"This is so bad." I said to Steph.

"Don't look so upset Jill." Steph says. "I can't blame you one bit, Jeron is one sexy black man."

Trev looks at her, "easy now Steph." He grabs her ass and pulls her into him. "keep away from Jeron." He says.

She stands up on her toes and kisses him hard on the mouth. Don't worry about that baby. "this is for you alone." she says as she rubs her loins against him.

I'm wasn't sure what to say. I felt horribly awkward and needed a smoke more than ever now. I walked over and lit up, standing beside Steph.

She put her arm around me, "I had no idea you were so bad." she said into my ear. Before I could say anything back she asked, "how was it?"

I'm wasn't sure what to say. It was amazing I was thinking to myself, but I didn't want to admit that to anyone else, I didn't want anyone else to know what happened. I'm fucking married after all.

"It must have been hella good from the sounds you were making," Steph says.

I looked at her, "was I really that loud?" I asked her.

"Lets just say that I was a little jealous, and more than a little curious about what was going on in there. The way the bed was slamming against the wall, and the way you were moaning. I knew he was giving it to you good." Steph told me.

"what I don't understand is, how did he end up in there? I mean, when we went to bed you closed your bedroom door and he was on the couch. Then we hear the bed about to fall apart and you screaming out like a dirty little slut." Steph asked me with a wink and a sly smile.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12