Out of Town Interracial Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Don't worry sweetie, secrets safe with me."

I gave her a half smile, "I'm so embarrassed." I said to her.

"Don't be sweetie." Steph says in a consoling tone. "believe me, I understand. I had no intention of getting so hooked on a guy like this. But let's face it, there is nothing like a good black man. The way they make you feel with all that confidence and up front sexuality. It just makes you want to drop your panties." Steph said with a laugh.

"And that's even before they show you their surprise chocolate lollypop." Steph said while laughing.

That made me laugh even harder. Steph is so funny, and is such a good friend. I was feeling much more at ease now.

"How many times did he make you cum?" she asked me.

I thought for a second. "three times", I told her.

She gave me a wide eyed surprised look. "lucky girl." she said to me.

Then I realized I missed one. "actually four times." I told her.

She hugs me. "You might just be ruined." she said to me. " I mean, ruined for normal guys, for Jeremy." she continued as she looked into my eyes.

I began to ponder that thought. As I'm contemplating the ramifications of this encounter the garage door opened and out came Jeron. He walked towards us.

"You dog." Trev says to Jeron. "taking advantage of this poor innocent girl."

Jeron gave the cutest innocent expression, "wasn't me. She's the one that invited me up to bed with her." He said.

I gave him a playful angry eyed glance. "Yeah to sleep." I said, "not to take advantage of me." I said.

"Oh you're a wolf in sheep's clothing." Jeron responded.

"How is that?" i asked him giving him another playful dirty look.

"Well if you must know." Jeron starts. "You're the one that turned that fantastic ass towards me, like I could resist that." He continued.

I blushed and smiled at him. "Yeah, but that doesn't make me a wolf in sheep's clothing." I said.

Jeron didn't skip a beat, "I think I recall you pushing it against me. Yeah, I was flirting a bit. but you knew exactly what you were doing. You started grinding it against me, and then I think I recall your hand going into my pants first."

I gave him a wide eyed look, as if to say shut up, don't tell them all this. He got my point.

"Sorry baby." and he moved over and pulled me into his chest, his strong arms around me.

I melted into him, arms around him. Looking up into his eyes. All was forgiven. I smiled up at him. "that's my girl." he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"I was a little self-conscious of it but I return his kiss. I see stars. I was totally infatuated. The self-consciousness faded away as we continued to kiss. It seemed like forever.

"Ok you two, take it back to the room." Steph said jokingly.

Our lips parted. Our stares into each other's eye's did not though. It was so intense. Eventually I glanced away.

It's so easy to get carried away thinking of the details. As I write this, I am pondering what to do. Our first encounter was two months ago. That weekend we fucked probably 5 more times. We didn't use protection at all, and he came in me twice that weekend. Luckily no pregnancy.

I know it's bad that I cheated on my husband, especially with him being deployed. My husband is still away, but will be back in a little over a month. Over the past two months, I was with Jeron each time I went down for drill. And it wasn't just sex. We went out on dates each time. Dinner, dancing, walking on the river front holding hands.

I go back down for guard weekend again in two weeks. Jeron and I have been texting...and talking on the phone. It is definitely more than just a random one-time affair. I have feelings for him, and I know he does for me. I feel like I'm dying each month waiting for us to be together again. So here I sit, sharing my experience. I know that this forum is full of people that have an interest in the lifestyle. I'm not sure where this is going.

I have lot's of decisions to make in the next month. Do I cut things of and deprive myself of the best sex in my life, something that I feel like I need, and a man that I may be in love with? Or do I leave Jeremy and be with Jeron?

I guess a third option, unlikely as it may seem, would be to keep things going with Jeron either behind Jeremy's back, or better yet, with his approval. If I could somehow work that, maybe both his and my dreams would come true. Maybe I could even get one of those naughty Queen of Spades tattoos to share with everyone that I'm quickly becoming black-owned.

12