Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling better?" Jen smirked when she saw them.

"Much better, thanks," Andy and Kylie replied together.

"But are you trying to cause a scene out here?" Andy asked his sister, who was lying on a towel on the grass in her bikini.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I was just noticing how every pair of male eyes in the park seems to be making their way over to you."

"Pfft! Let 'em look. It's not like I can stop them, and if those blokes aren't harassing me, then I don't really care," Jen replied.

"Should we go try some fishing?" Kylie asked Andy.

"Sure, if you want," Andy replied.

They went into the van to change clothes, managing to avoid more than a bit of cursory touching, kissing and sucking, and then they went and found May and Terry where they'd set up on the nearby jetty.

Over the remainder of the Easter weekend, Kylie and Andy made the sand hills a regular stop in order to get away from the rest of the family (and other park guests), and to enjoy some quality sexual time together without much risk of interruption. Despite their best efforts, they were nearly busted a couple of times by some exploring kids, but they managed to avoid any actual encounters.

In the evenings they played cards with Jen, May and Terry, drank, sang along to Jen's boom box, and generally had a great time. Kylie and Jen played around a little in bed a couple of times, but it wasn't anything serious, only enough to scratch Jen's occasional itch, since despite the number of guys around the park who showed interest, she wasn't looking for a holiday dalliance.

All in all, they had a great time, and the youths returned from their holiday ready to get back into University life.

--- +++ ---

Wednesday April 17 th

"So where should we fuck today?" Kylie asked her cousin in the late morning.

"Wherever you like. I mean, we've pretty much done it everywhere, except in Jen's room."

"And in your parents' room," Kylie added. "I reckon it's time we did it in their bed."

"I dunno, that just doesn't strike me as all that good," Andy replied. "I mean, it has the advantage of the Queen-sized bed, but knowing my parents sleep in it is kind of a turn off."

"I'm sure if I've got my head between your legs with your cock buried in my mouth, you'll soon forget about any implications of where we are."

"What about on the kitchen table again?" Andy offered, indicating the furniture nearby.

"Nope, my mind's made up now; we're fucking in your parents' bed," and she began stripping right there in the kitchen.

Andy knew he wasn't able to refuse her, so instead he resigned himself to enjoying the show while Kylie draped her t-shirt over the back of a chair. Just like all the other Wednesdays, she hadn't bothered with a bra, given how soon it would have come off again. She wiggled her panties down from under the short skirt she was wearing and dangled them from a fingertip, swinging them back and forth faux hypnotically, teasing her cousin with them. She then turned and walked away, dropping the pale blue cotton panties in the doorway, enticing him to follow her.

Andy wasn't silly enough to wait and see if she'd come back, and instead he hurried to follow her, leaving the panties behind as Kylie flipped up the back of her skirt, flashing her pale white butt cheeks at him. As she entered his parents' bedroom he caught up to her, wrapped her in his arms and charged toward the bed, throwing her onto it. Kylie squealed in shock and glee as Andy wrestled her onto her back, and then he kissed her hard, trapping her body beneath his.

Kylie melted under the kiss and allowed her cousin to explore her semi-naked body, despite having intended to be the aggressor.

Andy kissed, sucked and nibbled his way all over Kylie's body, being sure to pay plenty of attention to her nipples. By the time he buried his tongue in her pussy, he found it super-wet with her juices, which had already trickled a trail between her butt cheeks from her pussy. He didn't bother removing the skirt; it wasn't like it was proving much of a hindrance anyway.

"You seem to be okay with this parents' bed thing after all," Kylie teased him with a moan, as his tongue swirled around her clit.

"I'm trying not to think about it too much, thanks," Andy said.

"Get your clothes off and turn around, and I'll give you even more to think about, so your little brain can't help but think about nicer things," Kylie instructed him.

Only too happy to oblige, Andy quickly undressed and tossed his clothes to the far side of the bed, before reversing his position on top of Kylie's body. He lowered his cock into Kylie's eager mouth before parting her other lips with his fingers and slipping his tongue back between them. They remained like that for some time, Andy trying to concentrate on the pleasure he was giving rather than what he was receiving, if for no other reason than to delay his orgasm.

Kylie wasn't making it easy for him, though. She had a hand on one of his buttocks, pulling him toward her to serve as a thrust booster, while the other hand was wrapped around the shaft of his cock to keep him from going too deeply.

They kept going like this until Andy managed to make Kylie cum, after which she begged him to fuck her. Andy happily took up a position between her legs, and worked his way inside her tight, post-orgasmic pussy.

"God, you're so tight right after you cum," he moaned.

"Mmm, and you feel so fucking good in there," she purred as he started sliding in and out, his long, deep strokes taking him as far inside her as he could go before sliding back out and back in again. He gradually increased his pace as they continued fucking, Kylie encouraging him with every thrust. Her hands were resting on either side of her head, and Andy grasped her by the wrists to prop himself above her as he worked his hips hard and fast. Kylie responded to the restraint by thrusting her hips, desire burning inside her. She moaned and groaned, squealed and screamed, and was soon cumming for the second time.

"Fill me up Andy, fill me up with your cum," she urged him as her body trembled beneath his. This demand added to all the stimulation already coursing through Andy's body, and it sent him over the edge. He exploded deep inside his cousin before releasing her hands and collapsing on top of her.

They lay tangled together, kissing and touching each other, leisurely now, until Andy's cock threatened to slip out of her.

"Woah, we can't have your cum leaking all over your parents' bed," Kylie giggled, quickly cupping a hand between her thighs. Andy rolled away from her, looking around for something to hand her. He found a box of tissues and passed her a couple.

"Thanks."

"Maybe we should use this shower someone placed conveniently nearby for us?" Andy suggested, indicating the ensuite bathroom.

"Good plan," Kylie replied, shuffling her way from the bed to the shower, still cupping herself.

---

Having finished with her morning appointments, May searched her bag for the notebook she hadn't been able to find during her rush to leave on time that morning. Once again unsuccessful, she figured she must have left it at home. Since her house was on the way back to her office, she decided to pop in and pick it up along the way.

Upon arriving home, she passed through the kitchen and found Kylie's t-shirt draped over the back of a chair. She picked it up to put it away, and realised there was also a pair of panties lying in the doorway.

She smiled at the thought of Kylie perhaps sneaking a boy into the house. Maybe she was adjusting to city life even better than May had hoped for. She draped the t-shirt back over the chair and left the panties where they were, deciding she'd speak to Kylie about being discrete some other time.

When she didn't find the notebook in the kitchen, she went searching for it in her bedroom. As she worked her way through the house, she heard the sound of a shower running, and it was coming from the wrong direction to be in the house's main bathroom. It sounded almost as if someone was in the ensuite instead. Before she reached her bedroom, the water was shut off. She was torn. On the one hand, she was quite prepared to let allow Kylie a bit of fun, so long as she was responsible about it and used protection to avoid both pregnancy and disease. After all, what was the point of being a Uni student if you couldn't experiment a little? On the other hand, she'd crossed a boundary. It wasn't like there wasn't another shower she could have used.

She peeked into her bedroom and saw the state of the bedcovers. While it didn't appear anyone had been in the bed, it certainly looked like they'd been on the bed.

Maybe embarrassing her niece wouldn't be too harsh a punishment after all. She snuck quietly into the room and sat on the bed to wait.

The bathroom door opened and Andy stepped out naked, looking back over his shoulder at his equally naked cousin, leading her by the hand. Kylie was the one who spied May first, shock equal to May's clearly leaping to her face. Andy must have noticed it too, since his head spun around to take in the sight of his mother sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Shit," he said.

May sat in shock for a few moments, unsure of what to say, struggling to process the totally unexpected sight confronting her. Both teenagers quickly covered themselves, Andy with the towel in his free hand, and Kylie with an arm across her tits and holding her skirt over her red-haired pussy.

"Mum..." Andy attempted, but he wasn't able to process anything soon enough to continue with even another word.

"I think you two had better get dressed," May finally managed, surprised and relieved her voice sounded calmer than she felt. "I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen." She left them.

---

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Andy moaned sotto voce after she'd left.

"Fucked if I know! Like... fucking fuck, I'm pretty sure it's obvious we were doing a bit more than just showering together."

"God, this is so bad," Andy groaned, almost doubling over as he his stomach threatened to expel its contents. His heart raced manically.

"What do we do?" Kylie muttered quietly.

"Get dressed and face the music, I guess," Andy groaned. "It's not like she's about to leave if we don't go speak to her."

Kylie pulled her skirt on before hurrying to her room to collect a clean t-shirt and a pair of panties.

Andy grabbed his clothes: jeans and a t-shirt, from the far side of the bed and pulled them on. He waited in the hallway for Kylie to join him, and then took her hand. They hugged briefly and nervously, before heading for the kitchen to face May.

"So how long has this been going on?" May asked them point blank, once they'd taken seats at the kitchen table with her. No one had said a word before that point, May had simply watched them while wearing a poker face as they walked in. They'd dropped each other's hands as they'd entered, but May had noted the connection even as it was discarded.

"Um... not long... a while?" Andy offered hesitantly, caught off guard by the question, even though he hadn't had any idea of what to expect.

"Before or after our holiday?"

"What, Easter?"

"No, summer. On the station." May looked from one teenager to the other. Without their needing to answer, she knew.

"Never mind, it was obviously the station when this... whatever it is... began. So how serious are you?"

"What?" Kylie asked.

"I don't understand the question," Andy added.

"How serious is it between you? Are you just fooling around? Are you just fucking because it's fun and convenient? Or is it love? How serious are you?"

Kylie and Andy looked at each other. They'd never actually defined their relationship. They'd both assumed they were dating as such, and they'd referred to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend whenever they could get away with it, but they'd never exchanged any declarations of love.

"We... I... um, it's more than just fooling around, right?" Andy offered, turning questioningly to Kylie, seeking some sort of confirmation.

"It's definitely more than fooling around," she confirmed.

"And obviously I don't have to tell you how wrong this is?"

Andy shook his head, Kylie mirroring him.

"I... I need some time to think about this, to process it," May said to them. "While I work on that, I don't want you two to do anymore of... well, this, okay?"

"Um, yeah," Andy agreed for them both.

"Right. Well, I've got to get back to work, although I doubt I'll be of much use for the rest of the day. And Kylie?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"I won't tell your father... at least not yet."

A wave of relief washed through Kylie and across her face. She hadn't had enough time to process... well... anything yet, and she certainly hadn't given any thought to what might happen if her father found out.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

May stood and left, her search for her notebook completely forgotten. It wasn't until she was back in her office before she realised she hadn't ever located it. Somehow that felt like the least of her worries at that moment.

---

"What the fuck do we do now?" Kylie asked Andy once they were alone together. They'd ended up in his bedroom, Andy sitting on his bed, his back resting against the headboard, and Kylie was flopped across the bed sideways on her stomach, gazing at him.

"Fucked if I know."

"This is bad though, right?"

"Probably. Can't see how it couldn't be."

"What do you think she'll do?"

"No fucking idea. I mean, at least she isn't going to tell your Dad. Not straight away, anyway."

"Do you think she'll send me home?"

"Too hard to say. On the one hand, she's really invested in your success and setting you up for the future. I mean that's what got you here in the first place, and you're still family... that won't ever change. But having said that, I expect at the very least she'll look for a way of separating us. Maybe she'll think about how that can be achieved. Find somewhere else for you to stay, or something."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, but look... if you're still in Brisbane, it's not all bad, right? I mean, we could still meet up when we want to. It's not like anyone could track us all the time and monitor us, right?"

"So you'd still want to keep seeing me, even if I was living somewhere else?"

"Well yeah, wouldn't you want to as well?"

"Hell yes," Kylie replied with a wan smile.

"So... like... I've been thinking about this for a while, and Mum's question kind of surprised me, but like, I think I love you, Kylie. I was scared to say it before and all because like... you know... we're cousins and stuff."

"Really?"

"Yeah, like, really," Andy confirmed. "But..." He left the question hanging, while he stressed out about what she'd say next.

"Oh, don't look so scared, you silly! I love you too, Andy. I really, really do! Like, I nearly blurted it out when your Mum asked. I wanted to tell her, but like, I hadn't even told you, so it didn't seem right. Not that this is really the best time to be telling you."

"So what do we do? I mean... like... do we just wait to see what my Mum does, or do we like do something proactive?"

"Proactive like what?"

"Run?"

"Seriously? This isn't a movie, Andy! And it's not like we have any cash or anything."

"Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking, I guess."

"We could fuck some more," Kylie suggested.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm not crazy. If I get sent back to the station, or sent away somewhere else or something, we won't be able to do it again for... I don't know, maybe years!... so why don't we at least take advantage of the time we've still got right now? Come on, let me suck you."

"You're serious," Andy stated, not a question but an astonished statement of fact.

"Deadly. Let me suck your cock. I want to feel you cumming down my throat."

"Well when you put it like that, time does seem to be of the essence." He unfastened his pants and shuffled them to this ankles before kicking them off. Kylie wormed her way between his legs when he spread them, and eagerly took his semi-erect dick in hand. She pulled it toward her mouth and started gently suckling, her lips and tongue gently caressing him as he hardened fully within her mouth.

Andy groaned. Even though his mind was awash with the potential implications of their being caught by his mother, he couldn't help but lose himself in the pleasure of what Kylie was doing to him. She took her time, resisting the temptation to get him off quickly. She was pretty sure that despite everything, they still had the whole afternoon ahead of them, and her aunt would only come home when her workday was done, so she didn't want to rush, or even panic, but it was kind of hard not to do both.

Once she felt him thrusting at her mouth, his hips flexing in response to her BJ, she decided not to tease him. Her original plan had been to get him close and back off toedge him, but now she'd revised her decision; it would be better to get him off. Then she could get him hard again and have him fuck her

She massaged his ball sac with one hand and stroked the base of his shaft with the other, her mouth clamped around his swollen head.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Andy cried out in warning. Kylie continued pumping him until he gave a cry of release, and ejaculated into her mouth.

She swallowed happily. With his warm cum now having bathed her throat, Kylie crawled up the bed and snuggled in with her cousin. "Think you can get it up again so we can fuck?"

"I'm certainly willing to try. Maybe I should lick you to orgasm while I recover?"

"I'd be silly to say no to that, wouldn't I?" Kylie said happily

They wriggled around on the bed until they'd managed to swap positions, and Andy was able to slip his tongue into her pussy. He lacked the patience Kylie had shown though, and attacked her eagerly, using every trick she and Jen had taught him to bring her to orgasm.

Minutes later she came hard, with two of his fingers buried within her quim. He enjoyed the convulsions of her climax while gently teasing her clit, at least until she clamped her legs against his head to prevent him from continuing.

When she released the pressure, he climbed back up alongside her.

"That seems to have done the trick," Kylie said happily, nudging the erection now pressing against her.

"Sure does," he agreed, his hand slipping beneath Kylie's t-shirt to caress her breasts. Kylie caressed his erection while enjoying his touch, giving herself enough time to come down fully from her most recent climax.

After a few minutes, Andy pulled at her t-shirt and she facilitated its removal. Andy lay her on her back and leaned over her to suck on her nipples while he positioned himself to enter her. Kylie thrust against him and Andy drove his dick inside her, sliding into her tight, post-orgasmic pussy. He started slowly, working in and out, enjoying their closeness, kissing and caressing Kylie, his fingers trailing down her cheek and neck while he rocked in and out.

Kylie rocked her own hips to maximise the pleasure she was receiving with each new penetration. She dragged her nails lightly down his back, and then grasped his buttocks firmly, pulling him into her, wanting him as deep as she could take him.

"Harder," she urged him. "Fuck me."

Andy responded by thrusting harder, his body slapping noisily against hers, Kylie gasping in pleasure.

"Roll over," Andy suggested a couple of minutes later. He withdrew, and Kylie rolled. Andy didn't waste any time, re-entering her as she lay on her stomach. He fucked her hard and fast, her tight little buttocks cushioning his thrusts while his body slapped against them.