Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With dinner out of the way and the dishes done, Astrid and Gary disappeared for a walk.

"So they're obviously sleeping together," May commented to Jack once they were alone.

"Yep. Despite us making a pact that neither of us would do anything dumb when they told us a young girl was coming out here to work, seems like lug nut has gone and fallen in love."

"In love?"

"Yeah, they're pretty serious. To his credit, Gary held out for as long as he could, but once Astrid set her blue eyes on him, he was doomed. It's definitely more than just a casual fling. Can you believe she even told us her mother said the one thing she wasn't allowed to do when she left to travel around the country was fall in love! It'll be interesting to see what happens when she's due to move on. 'Course I may not even want to be around for that!"

"Yes, well we both know what heartbreak can do, don't we?"

"Yup, that we do."

"Which brings me to part of why I'm here."

"Oh?"

"I need more of you in my life, Jack."

"We've covered this sixty ways to Sunday," Jack objected.

"Yep, and now we're doing it one more time, so shut up and listen. I love Terry, but not as much as I love you. We made our choices back when, and I can live with what's in the past, but I'm not going to my grave without more of you in my life. I won't give you up, but neither do I want to abandon Terry.

"So here's where my thoughts ended up after lots of sleepless nights. You need the financial help out here, there's no denying that. Kylie might be a long-term answer, but she might also get seduced by the city, so it makes logical sense that I stay involved here. Once a quarter I'm going to spend a week with you, making sure everything is ticking. And during those weeks while I'm here, I'm going to live like your wife. I'll look after all your needs like I've always wanted to. In the summer, I'll spend a bit longer here. That's the plan."

"And what say do I get in this?" Jack asked.

"You get to choose whether to stick your cock in my mouth or my pussy first," May offered with a silly grin.

"Not quite what I was thinking."

"Of course not, but we're probably better off when I do the thinking for both of us anyway," May stated. She stood up from her chair and walked over to her brother, who was lounging on the couch. She climbed onto him, straddling his legs and facing him. She looked deep into his eyes, holding his gaze.

"I love you, Jack. You know it, and I know it, and I want more. I want this. If some other woman comes into your life and replaces me, I'll accept it, but until that happens, if it ever does, I want my piece of you. I want at least some of what we've denied ourselves for all these years."

"Yet you say you don't want to hurt Terry."

"I don't, and he won't ever know. Obviously if Gary is around, with or without any girlfriend, I'll have to be a little more circumspect than I would if I really were your wife, but heaven help me, if we're alone like this, I want you." She kissed him passionately, her tongue spearing into his mouth as she ground down on him like a horny, needy teenager. She was pleased when he simply kissed her back. Within moments his passion had matched hers, and his arousal was obvious as she wriggled about on him.

"Okay," Jack groaned when she finally stopped kissing him.

"Okay?" she asked, shocked.

"Okay, I agree to your proposal."

"Really?"

"You sound surprised."

"I'd prepared myself for a long drawn out discussion, like we've had so many times before," May admitted.

"Well, I'm feeling selfish, and we've had these discussions on and off for years. If you're not going to leave Terry, which I respect, and I'm going to be alone out here, I'll take what's on offer, especially when it's with my still hot-to-trot sister. I do have a condition, though."

"Yeah?"

"If for some reason I happen to meet someone again, and they want to be part of my life, like to live with me and love me, then anything you and I have going on will stop; not that I'm currently looking, mind you."

"Seems pretty fair, even if it isn't really what either of us would have originally chosen," May replied.

"Well, not all love stories have happy endings May, despite what the movies would have you believe. Let's be happy we have a compromise. And right now, we need to stop fooling around for a bit. No telling how long Gary and Astrid will be gone."

"God that sucks, but I understand. I'll be very quiet about sneaking into your bed tonight." She began kissing her brother again until he went so far as to push her away.

True to her word, May crept quietly through the house when she thought everyone would be asleep. Jack was awake and waiting for her. They were careful not to make a lot of noise, but spent most of the night making up for the time they'd been separated, each orgasming several times, before sleep claimed them.

By the end of her week on the station, Gary and Astrid had confessed to being an item and had taken to publicly displaying their affection for each other. They didn't thrust their affections in their elders' faces, they simply didn't go out of their way to hide them. May had considered asking Gary about how much he was missing his sister, but decided there was nothing to be gained from it. Both he and Astrid seemed incredibly happy, and Astrid was very open about having been looking into staying longer, possibly a lot longer.

"You should come and see us in Brisbane, both of you," May encouraged them over their final dinner together. "The kids would be thrilled to see Gary and meet you, Astrid, and you could get to see more of the country than all this dust."

"Dust?" Jack teased her. "This is God's country, thank you very much."

"Hey, I didn't say I didn't love it out here," May responded, smiling.

With assurances they would visit, the younger couple headed to bed together, and May spent her last night with Jack, making sure he'd be dying for her to return in a few months.

After they'd fucked, May pondered the one thing she hadn't shared with her brother: the matter of Kylie and Andy's relationship. Part of her felt he had a right to know, but mostly she didn't want to alarm him about something that might not last. In the end, it was the possibility of it not lasting that swayed her. And besides, with his acceptance she'd be back to play wife once a quarter, she figured she'd have time to see where things were going. She decided if in three month's time they were still sleeping together, she'd tell Jack then. Happy with the decision, she let sleep take her.

--- +++ ---

Saturday, 25 th May

Terry welcomed May home with the same enthusiasm she'd jumped into her brother's arms a week prior. She accepted and reciprocated his affections, setting aside any thought of having had her brother's cock in her mouth and pussy less than twenty-four hours earlier, and the betrayal it represented.

She focussed instead on the pleasure of their love, making sure Terry received the best she had to offer while she enjoyed his attentions.

"Everything good on the station?" Terry asked her the following morning over breakfast.

"Yeah, still on track, thankfully. I talked it over with Jack, and we decided I should probably travel out there once a quarter just to keep things from drifting."

"If that's what's needed, then you probably should. Especially if you're going to say goodbye and hello the way you did this time!"

"Ahh, which idiot said the way to a man's heart was through his stomach?" May laughed.

"It helps, but it's not everything," he replied in turn, grinning.

Kylie joined them after a little while, and she welcomed her aunt home enthusiastically.

"Hey, did you get pics of this girl who seems to have snagged my brother's heart?" Kylie asked.

"I did. I'll make sure I get them processed while I'm at work, so you can see them later this week."

"Is she hot?"

"She's certainly attractive," May confirmed.

"Good. He deserves someone hot," Kylie replied.

"Who does?" Andy asked, coming in on the tail end of the conversation.

"Gary. Apparently this Swedish chick is hot," Kylie told him.

"Lucky bugger," Gary replied.

"Nothing stopping you from snagging a girlfriend, you've got a whole city full of prospects," his father suggested.

"Too much trouble," Andy laughed.

"I'm sure that would be their assessment, that's for sure," his father riposted.

"Definitely," Kylie agreed with a smile.

"Well they're going to come visit later this year, so you'll all get your chance to ogle her and give her the third degree."

"Ogle who?" Jen asked, being the last to the table. "Did someone mention my name?"

"No, it's the hot Swedish backpacker Gary has shacked up with," Andy announced.

"Oh? They're official?" Jen asked.

"Yes, they certainly are," May advised her daughter.

"Well that's good for him," Jen said genuinely.

"It is," Terry agreed.

With breakfast finished, the family decided a trip down the coast to the beach was in order, and they enjoyed a fun day out.

Jen was unusually flirty at the beach, and she distanced herself somewhat from the family a little, going for extended walks, and swimming on her own. She attracted plenty of male attention, and unlike the last couple of months, seemed to respond more willingly to it. She even gave out her phone number a number of times, which ended up providing some amusement for the family over the following week, when it seemed a different guy was calling for her every hour or so.

She even went on a couple of dates.

"What's up with you and all the dating suddenly?" Kylie asked her one night when they were alone together.

"I dunno, I just figured it was time I indulged a little. It seems everyone is coupling up, and I wasn't even giving anyone a chance, so..."

"That makes sense. So any good prospects?"

"Eh, not really. Some guys who've been fun and all, but no-one that's stood out enough that I'm interested romantically."

"Any massive cocks?"

"Kylie!"

"Just kidding. Mostly. Or curious," Kylie replied with a laugh, amused by Jen's shocked reaction.

"My brother's dick not doing it for you anymore?"

"Of course it is, I was just being silly, you know how much I like dicks!" Kylie assured her.

"Well if I run into any horse-sized dicks in my explorations, I'll be sure to regale you with the details... just as long as you're eating me out while I do."

"Sounds great to me," Kylie laughed.

--- +++ ---

And that was the way life continued, Jen dating here and there with an eye to finding the love of her life, Andy and Kylie mostly secretly dating and building on their love for one another while ignoring the future, and May... May pursued her dual life, playing wife to her brother for a week every three months, and being Terry's faithful wife the rest of the time.

Gary and Astrid planned a visit, and May kept putting off telling Jack about Kylie and Andy... just in case it didn't last (even though the signs pointed to a long and happy relationship).

END