All Comments on 'Outer Banks Vacation'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
UTBNBXUTBNBXover 2 years ago

A very well written and exciting story. I like stories of mutual love and affection without the need for controlling the others. The guidance of an older more experienced person works well too. Keep up the good work and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ready for part 2.

Is she really on the pill or did she just say that ?? Does she get pregnant ?

Do mom and dad join in ??

dietz100001dietz100001over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story of love and your style.

Looking forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pleasure to read a professional writer's words. So well written, I kept reading in spite of my personal anal aversion. Beautiful story. Fun. The dialogue and hesitation were perfect. Although I half expected to find that Don and Kelly were brother and sister. Great work. Cheers.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I have had the pleasure reading! Well paced and the lead up to the climax (climaxes!) was perfect. Mucho Stars due , but only Five possibly voted.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

That was a awesome story. What a helluva buildup and a great ending! I have read quiet a few stories on this site and this one keeps your attention and just a fantastic read.. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thankfully, the tags told me this went the wrong direction without having to read it. I/T stories and a threesome always spells turning off the heat and turning on the disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and steaming hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!!!! I will start seeing these McMansions here on the Outer Banks and wonder if that could be the house. I know it's a work of fiction, but the author definitely knows a thing or two about our little sandbar.

hugh123hugh123over 2 years ago

Definitely needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Great setting. Hope there is more.

Zzip721Zzip721over 2 years ago

Just coming back from OBX and being in the same area this story is very special. This story is very hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story😍

Write another chapter please.

oilersailor02oilersailor02over 2 years ago

Freaking perfect! Well written, you pulled me along! Please take this further!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What?? Where was the activity n with Kelly? Part 2?????? Pretty plzzzzzz!!!!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I love NC. Thanks for the excellent story.

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

OMG wat an ending; surprise after surprise. As said earlier, this is one of the best written stories on this site. Congratulations

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Kevin and Sam need to continue their fucking. In time they can start a family.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Could only be better if it was on another site and Sam could be 16 as would be expected in this day and age. Can't believe a story with a 18 year old virgin. Please give all of us another thrill by going forward with this story.

ramjet86ramjet86over 2 years ago

What an amazing story. The buildup was fantastic!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Hot n sext story and please write more of Sam and Kevin and the loving they share. I am sure these days with genetic screening its ok for siblings to make babies. I was a bit taken aback by Kelly's advice. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been the perfect brother / sister coming of age story with an older woman but it turned weird the last couple of pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, this story is so good. I wanted it to keep going and see how their new relationship developed. Thank you for giving this to us.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Oh, but there will be more, much more, yes???

Empyrion87Empyrion87over 2 years ago

That. Was. Intense. Loved it. I really enjoyed how in the end it was all about Kevin and Sam to. Excellent writing.

EtmangoEtmangoover 2 years ago

Great writing, horny and dirty as hell. I love it that you don’t know where the story is going to go. The fertile mind is strong in this one!

brianluck48brianluck48over 2 years ago

A very well written story. I was just curious if you planned on continuing the story?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

OMG! I really loved this.

ddreadedd4funddreadedd4funover 2 years ago

WOW! What a great story! I sincerely hope you give us more chapters.

Mamajuana74Mamajuana74over 2 years ago

What a hot story. I had to stop reading 3 times because I kept on cumming!

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! And dammit, you got me hungry for Blue Moon - haven't eaten there in a couple of years... :)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

Very nasty. Very romantic. Very sweet. Very naughty. Part of me doesn’t want a sequel. Part of me does. You decide.

amiinwienamiinwienover 2 years ago

That was one of the most believable stories I've ever read. Great character development. No sudden changes in character. Lots of possibilities and things that didn't happen - just like real life. Really great writing.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Once Kelly found Kevin it got hot and stayed hot to the end. Romantic, naughty and sweet as well. Liked the structure but was confused as to why Kelly wanted Kevin and then Sam until the sex club was brought up but that's been left in the air - I can envisage a series if you have the mind to do so as they explore their sexuality with and without the sex club. 5 ⛤.

JamokieJamokieover 2 years ago

Best one I have read in a long, long time.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 2 years ago

Wow! What a hot story

And just think, Kevin could have spent his vacation reading novels at his parents' beach house. What a letdown that would have been. Great story, by the way. Good luck in the contest.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 2 years ago

"This was a summer to remember." A bit of an understatement! A very good read. My only complaint is that I never got a full sense of what Kelly and Sam look like, but that's a minor point, probably not that important to many people. If you do continue with these characters, I hope you set the story several years in their future, let the readers fill in some of the blanks.

I wonder how the parents private night to themselves went. I wonder if there's any chance they have a kinky side. It's a big world.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Hot Damn

That was some very fine writing, an exciting summer indeed.

Alba66Alba66over 2 years ago

Outstanding - Loved it !!

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

Once again, another fantastic story from a great author. Can't wait to read about their future exploits.

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
5 stars again

Beautifully written , what more can i say . PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and very erotic. The believable part suffered when Sam said she was on the PILL!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story, wonderfully written and told.....looking forward to reading storied of the club........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding!

Hope there’s part 2,3, more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for sexy but it was a bit manipulative to prey on the teens that way. They’re 18 and 19 but recording it for a club (sharing it)?? That’s a pretty large step from “can I see your cock?” Is this human trafficking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a lucky boy

GeorgeEHeller1950GeorgeEHeller1950almost 2 years ago

Hi Lana,

This story has been copied and is being sold on Amazon. You can get Amazon to take it down, there is a link down the page to report copyright violations. The 'author' John Xie had two of my stories for sale as well. Amazon took them down immediately when I complained. Here is the link to your story

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5N1B1HB?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_9&storeType=ebooks&qid=1656958002&sr=1-6&asin=B0B5N1B1HB&revisionId=&format=4&depth=1

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

This was a very well-written and thought out story. My only complaint, small as it may be, is that the story ended three pages too soon. The brother and sister's coming together should be explained as to what happens further down the line...

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

You seem to have a talent for this genre. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another interesting story ruined by the sudden introduction of ass sex. I guess that's your personal fetish so I'll be moving on to another writer.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Lost me on page 1. If she is laying on her BACK, how can her breasts be bunched underneath her???????

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Wow, those poor kids, sucked into a life of exploitation. Of course they wanted sex, but this predator Kelly found them and took these innocents into her sex world, just like that. Hope their Dad and Mom find out and find a way to torture and kill Kelly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...