Outer Banks Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me why," he asked, and then smiled.

I noticed that the sheet in front of Angela's groin was also now moving. A wet spot had appeared over Donald's groin. Angela was definitely stroking him.

"I dunno why. I just am. I want this more than anything."

"You love your sister," he replied. "We don't doubt that. But loving your sister and loving your sister are two different things."

I studied the two people on the screen. I had no idea who they were, but somehow; they were in my life and about to watch me have sex for the first time. With my sister. Suddenly I didn't trust them.

"What do you two get out of this? What is this anyway?"

Angela and Donald looked at each other for a long moment. It was Angela who answered.

"Honey, I run the largest sex club in the world. I have clients from all walks of life. The rich mostly. Artists. Musicians. Dancers. Movie stars. Depending on how this goes, you might be introduced to that world. If that interests you."

"I don't understand. Sex club? For perverts?"

Donald frowned on the screen. "No, not perverts. At least not by our standards. We just enjoy carnal activities. If it helps, I was sort of exactly where you are today. Too many questions, lacking trust, apprehensive. I learned to trust these two women, Angela, and Kelly. Listen, we won't make you do anything you don't want to do. We can even turn off the cameras." Angela frowned at this. "No harm, no foul. It's just this is an opportunity for Angela and me to watch something beautiful. I promise you we won't keep any footage if you don't want us to.

"I know you have zero reason to trust us. But you can. We've been doing this a long time and discretion is our middle names. Listen, I..." He stopped talking and looked at Angela. "Hon, can we take this sheet off?"

Angela smiled and threw back the sheet. I was staring at her gorgeous body and spread legs. Donald was fingering her lightly, and she was stroking his rather engorged cock. Donald sighed in relief.

"Much better. Now, sit back and relax and watch us for a while. It might help take the edge off."

Donald smiled at Angela, and suddenly they started making out. Slowly and intimately. I had never watched porn like this before and knowing it was live and real had my cock throbbing. They kissed and fondled each other. They slipped into a 69 and I was watching Donald on top of Angela, eating her out.

I sat on the bed and watched, captivated. They changed positions and Donald was behind Angela and driving his cock deep inside her. Angela was moaning loudly.

At that moment, Kelly and Sam walked in. My eyes locked on Sam. She was wearing lingerie, and it accented her gorgeous body better than ever. The bra pushed up her tits but left the nipples exposed. Her panties were laced and I could see they were crotchless. Her hair was tied up, and she had a light covering of makeup that accented her face in the most erotic way possible. She was a sight to behold, and I found myself standing up.

Sam only had eyes for me, and she searched my face and then seemed pleased with what she saw.

"I told you!" whispered Kelly rather loudly. "See that look on his face? He only sees you."

Sam beamed at me. She was so beautiful at that moment. I must have said something because a smile broke her face and her dazzling teeth sparkled at me. She heard a moan and looked toward the television.

"Oh my God! What's that?" she cried out.

Donald and Angela looked at the camera. "Hi Samantha. We're Don and Angela. Thanks for inviting to watch this. Kelly, darling, we miss you. Come home soon," replied Donald, still thrusting into Angela.

Kelly stood in front of the television. "My loves. Look at you guys going at it."

"Are they having sex right now? For real?" shrieked Sam. She looked distraught, and I rushed to her side.

"I know, Sam. It's weird as fuck. But they seem nice."

Sam continued to stare at the screen, watching Donald and Angela. "Pull it out," she whispered to no one.

Donald heard her and grinned. He pulled out his cock and we could all see how wet it was, and hard, and long. "This what you want to see?"

Sam approached the television to get a better look. "It's huge!"

Angela tutted. "Put it back."

Donald obliged her and started thrusting again. Angela closed her eyes and seemed to lose herself in her husband's attention. She reached between her legs and played with her pussy.

"So good..." moaned Angela.

Kelly was undressing, which took her less than five seconds. Then she stood naked in front of the television, kneading her breasts. "God, I want to join you guys..."

Angela chuckled. "Baby, you have two wonderful people right there to pleasure."

"It's not you guys! But yeah, pretty hot. I can find them, can't I?" she bragged.

Angela was gripping the bedsheet with both hands. I could see the white on her knuckles. "Ungh. Yes. Yes, you can."

Kelly beamed a smile at us. "I have a knack for finding sexual people."

I was staring at the sex on the screen, Kelly's fantastic figure right before me, and my sister dressed in clothes that left nothing to the imagination. I was the only one dressed. I fixed that immediately. My cock, finally free of the confines of my short, sprang forward and up.

Angela was watching, and I saw her eyes open wide. "Oh my God, its standing straight up!"

Donald looked at my junk and grunted. "I seem to remember those days..."

Sam was looking at my cock in another way. She licked her lips and Kelly saw.

"Okay baby. You ready? Just go with it until its time. Enjoy yourself. We'll stop before penetration, okay? Get you ready. Alright?"

Sam just nodded and took a step toward me.

Honestly, you won't believe me, but the moment her attention shifted solely to me, my attention was likewise focused. I only had eyes for Sam. I stepped toward her, and she took another step and then we were in each other's arms, kissing and caressing each other with our hands. I felt like I had come home. To where I belonged. The room and the audience faded away, and then it was just Sam and me.

It was a bit of a blur. I remember everything we did, just not all the details. It's a memory full of fluffy white kittens, and sensual touches, and wetness and hardness, and mouths and every part of her body either in my hands or on my mouth.

We ended up on the bed, still kissing. We manually stimulated our fun bits until her scent reached my nostrils. A hunger overcame me, and I found myself between her legs and taking my first taste directly from her pussy. She was more than wet. When my tongue slipped between her folds, liquid filled my mouth in a torrent. She was soaking wet. And hot. And sweet. Her clit sat engorged and gleaming, and I sucked on it, sending her into her first orgasm.

Watching the footage later, I saw when Kelly had joined us and held Sam's hand. Later, Kelly would be the little vixen whose mouth and hands were exactly where they were needed.

No sooner had she come than Sam pushed me away onto my back and I found my cock deep in her mouth. Kelly slowed her down and told her what to do. Me? I was lost in the pleasure of watching my sister suck my cock with such attention. Kelly would demonstrate and I loved those moments, too. But it was Sam lowering her open mouth willingly and hungrily around my cock that had me bursting.

I wasn't going to last long and said so.

Kelly laughed. "Make him cum, Sam. He's nineteen. He'll make more soon enough. Drain him, baby. Take it all, but save a little for me, okay?"

Sam sped up and my orgasm started at the back of my head and travelled down my spine and erupted out of my cock to be swallowed by my gorgeous, sexy sister. I could feel and see her throat convulse, and she moaned around my ejaculation. My cock pulsed in her mouth and jet after jet splashed against her tongue and throat. I cried out in pleasure and caught Angela and Donald watching us, totally engrossed in our sex.

Sam pulled me free from her mouth and grinned up at me. "First... urgh..." she tried to say, but her mouth still had a copious amount of cum in it. Kelly swooped in and put her mouth below Sam's.

"Feed me, Sam. Share that delicious cum with me..."

Sam grinned and opened her mouth. She used her tantalising tongue to push a large glob of cum into Kelly's waiting mouth. Kelly slurped it up and follow a string of cum back up to Sam's mouth and French kissed her.

I heard Angela in the background. "So sexy, baby."

Her mouth empty, Sam stopped kissing Kelly and crawled up my body to kiss me. I could taste the faint taste of my cum, but coming from Sam, I wanted it. We kissed for a long time. Kelly sucked my cock and kept it up and ready. My hands cupped Sam's ass, and I savoured the soft flesh and their heat.

My finger traced the crack of her ass, and she shuddered against me. Emboldened, I dragged my fingertips over her asshole and over her wet pussy lips. I felt Kelly shift, and a tongue lapped at my finger beside Sam's asshole. Kelly grabbed one of my fingers and guided it into Sam's ass.

Sam moaned, and her pelvis pressed against mine. She straddled me and I felt her pussy, hot and wet, press up against my cock. I slowly worked my fingertip in and out of her ass and her kissing grew feverish.

Soon, Kelly's tongue joined my fingers and Sam was treated to a complete crotch lick from Kelly. Sam stopped kissing me to enjoy the feeling and narrated it for me. I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling and could see Kelly on all fours behind Sam, with her face buried in the crack of her ass.

"Kevin! Oh! Your finger in my ass feels so good! A little deeper! Yaas! That's it. Oh, God! Kelly is licking my..." she sucked air through her teeth. "Licking my clit! So good! Ah, my pussy is on fire. She's licking my slit."

I felt Kelly licking my finger where it penetrated Sam's asshole. Suddenly my finger could move in and out much easier.

"Oh, fuck!" squealed Sam. "Your finger in my ass is the best thing ever. Deeper! Fuck!"

I had my finger in her ass up to the second knuckle. Kelly's tongue was lapping at everything and adding so much more pleasure. I glanced at the screen and was stunned to see Angela in a reverse cowboy with Donald's cock buried in her ass.

"He's fucking her ass!" I exclaimed.

Kelly chuckled but didn't stop her administrations. Sam twisted her head to look back and spied what was happening on the screen.

"Oh my God!" she said. "He is! Does it hurt, Angela?"

Angela shook her head. And we could all see her pleasure. "First time maybe. But it goes away and is replaced by... something else... wonderful... Oh baby, fuck my ass!"

Sam came again. A sudden shuddering explosion of pleasure. She screeched, and the noise was like music to my ears. I had pleasured her to orgasm. Again. I always wanted to do that for her. Kelly stopped and gently pulled my finger free of Sam's ass. Then Kelly sucked on my finger.

I found that hot. "She's sucking on my finger that was in your ass..."

Sam moaned. "Oh, my God. I never thought sex could be this amazing."

I held Sam until she recovered. Kelly had kept me up and ready by licking at my ball sack. Each lick was electric and the pleasure off the scales. I could enjoy just having my balls licked for months. Years.

Sam finally stirred and rolled off me, nearly kicking Kelly in the head.

Kelly wasted no time and lifted my ass off the bed. She pushed my legs back and suddenly my ass crack was exposed for all to see. In the next moment, Kelly licked my asshole, and I moaned.

Sam looked up and then down and grinned at me. She scuttled down the bed and suddenly I had two tongues licking my entire groin. Special attention was placed on my asshole, taint, and balls. This was my new favourite.

Looking up at the mirror, I could see my girls eating out my ass with hunger. Their butts rose in the air and gave Donald and Angela the perfect view. Sam looked up at me at one moment and blew a loose strand of hair away from her face. Her face was wet with spit, but her grin just made her more beautiful to me. She moved behind Kelly and started doing the same thing to her. Kelly moaned around her tongue buried deep into my asshole.

I came. My cum shot high into the air and landed who knows where. It rained cum. Kelly continued to eat my ass as I came, and I grabbed my cock and pushed it over her head and my cum rained down on her. Sam heard me cum and crawled over Kelly to get at my cum. Hoovering it up with her mouth and tongue. She sucked and licked it out of Kelly's hair. Kelly not once stopped eating my ass.

Sam drove her mouth down over my cock, and I hissed with the sensitivity. She sucked hard and pulled out some remaining cum based on her cheer. Kelly finally left my ass and swapped cum once more with Sam.

More groping and cuddling followed. And then we grew still for a time. Kelly rolled off the bed, and Sam and I held hands. On the television, Angela was fucking Donald's ass with a strap-on. Sam and I watched for a time.

"I'm gonna do that to you," whispered Sam.

"Okay," I said.

Sam rolled on to her side and stared into my face. "That's it? Okay? No argument?"

I shook my head. I didn't realise then that Angela and Donald were listening very closely. "No, Sam. I'll do anything for you. Anything you want. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I know you won't hurt me. And if this gives you pleasure, then why would I stop that?"

Sam was kissing me again. And then she was on top of me, and we ground our groins together. She stayed on top, running the show, and our groins ground longer and longer until I could feel the tip of my cock running through the folds of her pussy.

"Are you sure?" I whispered up at her.

"Yes, dummy. I want you to be my first, and me yours. I'm so ready. More than ready."

"Okay then. I want this, Sam."

"Me too, brother."

With that, she reached between us, lined up my cock to her vagina, and just like that, I was inside her.

I had expected more resistance. Pain from her. Blood. Screeching. Something.

Instead, she moaned deeply and froze for a time. Then her hips rose a fraction, and I felt my cock rubbing along the entire inside of her vagina. I had never felt anything like that before. It was almost too much pleasure. My cock was exactly where it belonged. Inside the one place it was designed to be. She lowered herself and hissed in pleasure.

"Kevin? Kevin?" cried out my sister.

I reached up and held her face so she was staring down at me. "Shh. It's okay."

"Kevin? It's so good. It feels so amazing. It's you! You inside me! My big brother! This is what I always dreamed of! And it feels so good!"

She rose and lowered herself again. Then again. There was no one else in the world except the two of us. We found a rhythm and settled into the pleasure. It was powerful. Mind blowing. We each rose to new heights of pleasure and were soon screaming each other's name. Tears tracked down her face, and then she froze for a moment. Rode me hard and then cried out.

"I'm cuming, Kevin! I'm fucking cuming! So hard! Cum with me! Cum with me!"

And I did. Her orgasm hit, and mine followed right behind. My cock spasmed, and I relished the feeling of cuming inside a woman exactly where it belonged. My cock lurched almost painfully, draining my balls dry. I would never truly cum again the same way as that first time inside my sister. Every piece of me came inside her that day. I left my heart and soul inside her. I wanted it to last forever.

I became aware of my surroundings soon after. I heard crying and looked over to see Kelly crying beside us on the bed. I looked at the screen and Angela was sobbing into Donald's shoulder. His eyes looked a little wet.

"What's going on? Why is everyone crying?"

Kelly hitched a sob and recovered. "That was perfect. So beautiful. Your love is so strong. So strong. Right Angela?"

I looked at the screen and Angela only nodded, keeping her face buried in her husband's neck.

Donald grinned at me.

"Welcome to the club, son."

The End

Copyright © 2021 Lana Ocean. All rights reserved.