Outsourcing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Screw that. I need a king. What's in the master?" Richard asked. "Come on, Stephanie, show me your bedroom. I'd like to see where the magic gets made."

Tyler was in shock as Stephanie jumped up and put out her hand. He followed them down the hall and stood in the doorway as Stephanie pointed out the bed, closets, dressers, and en suite.

"We can clear out some of Tyler's things," she said. She was looking at how Richard was assessing the firmness and felt a massive throbbing in her groin. "You don't mind taking some of your things out of the drawers and out of the closet, do you, babe? There's room in the guest bedroom," she asked sweetly.

Tyler shook his head. "No," he said, his voice cracking, "I can...um when are you next ovulating?" he asked.

"Two and a half weeks," she smiled. "She patted Richard on the shoulder, "We should have asked you last week. I was at my peak."

Richard smiled, "I would have been more than willing, but I can wait a couple of weeks. I assume I'll need to abstain a week before?"

Stephanie nodded, "I know it's tough on you guys," she said before looking at her husband, "but you must be relieved," she smiled.

Tyler hadn't thought of that, but being able to make love to his wife the week before she'd be fucking another man was the 'good news, bad news, kind of thing.

They were about to leave the bedroom when Richard stopped Stephanie as if having a sudden thought, "Um I have a request...just...Tyler, we'll meet you in the living room. We'll just be a minute."

Tyler hesitated then turned and headed out.

Stephanie looked curiously at her father-in-law. "Ok, what do you need now?" she asked.

"Strip...get naked. I'd like to know what I'll be enjoying. I know. It's weird but from what I've seen, you have to be the sexiest woman I've ever met and well, the more I anticipate getting to fuck you, the more sperm I'll build up."

"Bullshit," Stephanie sighed, "but what the hell. You'll be seeing a lot of me naked in a couple of weeks."

Richard sat on the bed and stroked the front of his pants as the beautiful girl stood in front of him then pulled the dress off and tossed it aside. "Holy fuck!" he spat, "those are perfect," he said looking at the jutting breasts capped by huge pale nipples. Then he watched as the young blonde pulled down her thong. He let out a low whistle seeing the shaved pussy. "Let me see, open your legs...wow!"

Stephanie put a foot on the bed and closed her eyes as the older man ran a finger along her tight slit. She felt like she could cum with just a bit more stimulation as a fat finger pushed into her.

"Very nice, but a request? I like to know I'm fucking a woman. Never liked a shaved pussy so can you let things grow out? Perhaps trimmed but not bald like this," he said as he pulled his finger out.

Stephanie nodded and sucked the wet finger clean when he held it up. "Tyler won't like it. He likes a clean pussy, but I can always get waxed after you get me pregnant," she smiled. She looked down at the tent, "Um...it's only fair. Can I see what I'll be working with?"

Richerd didn't hesitate. He stood and pulled down his pants and boxers, then stood proudly in front of the girl. His cock was hard and bouncing with each heartbeat and the look on the blonde's face was one he'd seen many times and never got tired of. "Go on, I touched you. I know you want to."

Tyler got tired of waiting and came back to the bedroom. His naked wife was kneeling stroking his dad's cock. "What the fuck!" he spat. "I was going for five minutes and you're both naked?"

Stephanie turned, "Sorry. We were just checking...you know what we'll be..."

Richard smiled, "this is a huge commitment. I'll be taking a week off from work and I wanted to see what was in store. Holy shit! She has to be the hottest babe I've ever seen and that includes all the porn I've watched. Plus I want maximum sperm count and trust me when I tell you, my balls will be so full by the time I come back, she'll be flooded."

Tyler shook his head. Stephanie was still stroking the man's cock. It was impressive. Long and fat, it looked like that one actor he'd seen who always seemed to get the most gorgeous sluts in the videos. He sighed and turned to go, "Fuck. Just finish what you started and come back when you're done." He wasn't ten feet down the hall when he heard wet slurping.

It was 20 minutes before Richard came back into the living room doing up his pants and tucking in his shirt.

"Wow! She's incredible. Did you teach her those incredible cocksucking skills?" Richard asked.

Tyler sadly shook his head, unhappy he'd allowed this to happen, "she acquired them somewhere. Never asked."

Richard went over and splashed a bit more scotch into his glass. "I never should have cheated on your mom, I know that. But if your mom looked like that...had skills like hers...shit! Never would have even glanced at another woman. I know you don't have to tell me. Your mother is a babe, but shit! Stephanie is in a class by herself." He mimed cupping huge tits as he said that. He plopped down on the couch where Stephanie had sat earlier.

Just as Richard sat down Stephanie came out in the thin long tee shirt she normally wore to bed. The fabric was so worn they could easily make out her pale pink nipples and that she wasn't wearing panties. She looked at the new seating arrangements and sighed. "Could you scoot over, Daddy? I like the side next to the table."

Tyler's head spun more as his near-naked wife squeezed in next to his father. Has she decided to call him daddy now after sucking his cock? He thought about saying something to get his father to leave as the two snuggled next to each other.

Stephanie looked over at Tyler. "Relax. This is temporary. Daddy knocks me up and we'll go back to our monogamous relationship, but" she lifted a leg over Richard's, "I'd like to get to be more comfortable with the man who will be giving us what we most want."

Tyler shook his head and stood up. "I wish I were more comfortable with this, but I suppose I'm not part of it now, am I?" he said bitterly as he left the room.

He was in the bedroom looking at the rumpled bed covers when his wife came up behind him and put her arms around him.

"I'm sorry. I was teasing. I thought you liked the videos and stories of wives fucking other men. I just wanted you nice and eager to pound my cheating pussy," she purred.

"Where's dad?" he asked. "You call him daddy now?"

"He left. I told him I needed to open my legs for my husband's cock. He understood," she said as she pulled Tyler's cock out and stroked it. "I don't have to call him daddy. I just thought it added to the teasing so you'd get nice and hard and fuck your wife's sopping pussy."

Tyler turned and then pushed Stephanie face down onto the bed who squealed happily as her tee shirt flew up. As she started to turn onto her back, he slapped her ass and pushed her face down.

Stephanie had never allowed a man to take her from behind but the rush of sucking another man's cock and being naked in front of him had her juices flowing. She didn't resist as Tyler spread her legs wide and lay on top of her, his cock pressed against her sopping pussy. "Oooooh, fuck!" she spat as her husband's cock slammed into her. This wasn't bad, she thought as she felt the head hitting something inside her.

Tyler was slamming into her pussy and against her soft ass enjoying the new sensations. He reached around to grip her huge tits as he picked up the pace of his fucking.

Stephanie was grunting from deep inside her. She barely recognized her voice as her husband aggressively assaulted her sensitive pussy. Something was building inside her...something like her normal orgasm, but deeper. She felt the room spin as the feeling rapidly rose, peaked then exploded throughout her entire body.

Tyler felt Stephanie's pussy clench on his cock as she came and her voice as she grunted sounded like something out of the Exorcist. He couldn't hold back and he also exploded, filling her pussy with his hot cum.

The two panted hard as they felt the waves of pleasure recede. Tyler's orgasm faded first as Stephanie's seemed to go on and on. He finally collapsed, his chest pressed against her sweaty back next to her. He felt her torquing her pelvis as if milking the last drops of cum from his softening cock.

As the spinning stopped and the tingling in her body faded, Stephanie sighed. "I love you so much. I feel bad I sucked your dad's cock, but I felt I owed him. He is sacrificing a week's vaca to do this for us," she panted. "Fuck! What did you do to me? I never felt anything like that. That was fucking incredible. We have to do that again...soon," she said.

Tyler smiled, "I'd like that. The feel of your great ass against my stomach was incredible. You do know you have the greatest ass in the world."

"Keep saying stuff like that and you get to find out how great it is...get the inside scoop as it were," she purred as she extracted herself to go clean up.

* * *

The week leading up to Stephianie's fertile time, Tyler wanted as much of Stephanie's pussy as he could get. She was willing both out of a feeling of guilt and anticipation for Richard's cock inside her. The one exception was the morning his dad was coming over. She wasn't worried dad would go down on her, it just didn't seem polite to have another man's cum seeping out of her when they got naked. She had images of him fingering her with Tyler's cream on his fingers.

Tyler had mentioned that sperm can last six days inside a woman's vagina but she shook her head, "Not concentrated like it is right after you cum inside. If you want to wear a condom then I'll be ok with it," she said as she studied his reaction to that. "No? Then you'll just have to wait your turn," she sighed as she patted his cheek tenderly.

The time that Stephanie had been waiting for arrived. She answered the door, opening it for the man she'd had in her head for the last two weeks. When Tyler left for work she was wearing a tee shirt and jeans not wanting to send her husband off with a reminder of what was to come. Then as soon as his car disappeared around the corner, she changed into the little item she'd picked up at the store. "Dad, come on in. Make yourself at home," she smiled. She'd been debating what to say when her father-in-law came over and she settled on that.

Richard put down his suitcase and hugged the girl right in the doorway, his hands freely exploring every part of her. He drove his tongue deep into her mouth, groaning as she reciprocated. She was wearing a see-through nightie with nothing under it, but that was soon tossed aside.

Stephanie bloke the kiss so she could close the door as she heard the chattering of kids coming down the street. "Want to do it here?" she asked looking at the floor, "or the bedroom?"

"Here," Richard said as he pulled off his clothes. He picked the girl up easily and pressed her back against the front door. He found she was already wet and had complied with his request as he felt the soft downy stubble. She squealed happily as he lowered her pussy onto his cock and proceeded to fuck her against the door.

She tried to resist being fully penetrated as she wasn't used to a cock as fat and as long as this one, but as the plump head soon slammed into her cervix over and over, she felt his urgency and let him have his way with her. She'd imagined what their first encounter would be like but getting fucked against the front door within two minutes of him coming over never entered her mind.

Richard was reveling in the passionate writhing against his body and on his cock. Her butt was flexing against his assault on her pussy and she was grunting softly in his ear. He'd suspected at their wedding she was a horny little slut and was thrilled to have it confirmed.

Stephanie had never been fucked standing up and with every plunge of her pussy onto the man's hard cock a jolt shot through her. She felt she was going to cum soon but she also knew Richard had abstained and needed release. "Don't worry about...oh fuck! Wow! You're hitting me...shit!" she spat as she ground against him as an unexpected orgasm shot through her. So much for telling him he could cum first.

Richard held the girl as she orgasmed and when she went limp he turned and carried his daughter-in-law over to the couch. He kissed her and laid her on her back. "Damn! You're a great fuck," he sighed. "This is the best position to knock you up when I cum." He'd been close, so close he could have cum when she'd answered the door.

Tyler was in no hurry to get home, fearing what he'd find. Maybe she hadn't called him yet...maybe Richard was busy and couldn't come over until this evening. He had no doubt his interactions with his wife were to be limited over the next week, but that didn't mean he wouldn't be seeing her. What he dreaded was seeing the two of them as a couple and him as a third wheel. Plus, he'd have to sleep in the guest bedroom which was next to the master. He'd hear everything and would have just his hand for release. Then Stephanie had asked him to not masturbate since she wanted his sperm inside her along with his father's...if they were to be given a window.

He climbed out of the car in the driveway as he saw his father had taken his spot in the garage. 'There's a metaphor for the next week,' he thought.

He came in through the front door and tripped over a white piece of lingerie he didn't recognize, a suitcase, and a pile of men's clothes. He stepped around them and went over to the dry bar. As he poured himself a scotch he could hear the loud squeaking of the bedframe and the cries from his wife. The squeak must have gotten worse, he thought. He shook his head then went over and turned on the TV. He increased the volume so most of the noises were drowned out.

Half an hour later, Richard came out, his huge semi-flaccid cock dangling between his legs, and nodded at his son before going over and pouring himself a drink. He came over and flopped down naked on the couch. "Your wife. I mean, fuck! She's the best I've ever had...I mean it. What a body, what a tight pussy! And her tits..." he took a sip and flopped his head back. "I'll need a lot of calories to make it through the next week," he sighed. He looked at his son, "how the hell do you get any sleep?" he asked.

Tyler nodded, "You get sleep when you can. Can you put some clothes on? I mean...you want to be ready to go but...shit, man!"

"Oh, sorry. My bag's out here and I didn't want to use your stuff." He got up and went over, kicked aside his shirt and pants, and picked up the boxers. "I hope you don't mind but I parked in the garage. I didn't want your neighbors to wonder whose car is out front all week."

Tyler nodded, he'd been pissed but the neighbors were a bit nosy.

After covering up he'd just sat back down as Stephanie came out looking flushed. She was wearing a towel, her hair matted to her forehead, and she was looking exhausted. "Babe, sorry I wasn't here to greet you. I can't believe it, but we...dad made five donations in the last five hours. Incredible recovery and stamina." She came over and kissed her husband. "Damn! I know this has to be hard on you, but think about how great it will be when I give birth to a beautiful baby. I shouldn't say this, but I can almost feel how potent his sperm is inside me," she whispered. She kissed him again before standing up.

Tyler could sense the musky smell and taste of cum on her lips so he didn't open his mouth. He put out his arms to pull her onto his lap but she didn't notice as she went over to sit next to his dad. He decided to return to the game he was watching trying to focus on that as the two were snuggled close, whispering and giggling with each other.

Richard had pulled down her top and was playing with her breasts feeling himself getting hard again. She had breasts like no other woman he'd been with, large yet firm. He wished his entire purpose there wasn't just to get her pregnant as one of his favorite things was to fuck a woman's tits and cum on her face and chest. Her towel dropped to her waist and she made no move to cover up as he sucked a nipple between his lips. He gingerly bit her causing a soft encouraging gasp.

Stephanie looked over and Tyler was engrossed in the game so she pulled Richard's cock out and stroked him. At this angle, the arm of the couch should hide his firm shaft. "I can't believe you're hard again," she whispered, "Did you take one of those pills?"

Richard shook his head, "I brought some, but so far no need," he smiled, "You are a walking fucking cure for erectile dysfunction. I'm thinking we could set up a clinic for those poor souls who suffer from ED." he grinned.

Stephanie giggled, "medical prostitution...like medical marijuana...I'm in." She looked at the seepage as she stroked the large cock, looked over at her husband who was still engrossed in the game then took his cock into her mouth.

Richard had one hand on the blonde's head, the other stroking her ass. He felt sad he had a single purpose...what an incredible ass. The image of her creamy cheeks in his hands as he fucked her from behind popped into his head. Earlier when he was behind her, her button of an anus was teasing him, almost winking saying you'll never get to this piece of heaven. As Stephanie took more of his cock into her throat he slid his finger down to that bud. She moaned as he popped in feeling the tight ring grip his finger.

Tyler looked over hearing his wife and sat up in shock. He'd hoped they would be somewhat modest, but there she was, sucking eagerly on his cock, but also letting his dad control her head. And was he fingering her asshole? Shit! He was and she was softly moaning as the digit buried deep into her rectum.

"Guys! Jesus Christ! Do you have to do that here?" he asked, "Can't you guys take it to the bedroom?"

Stephanie started to lift her head but Richard stopped her.

"Get used to it. It's not like you haven't seen either of us naked and you know exactly what we're doing. Turn up the volume if this bothers you," Richard said. "Ok, that's enough, I know what you want," he said to the girl. He looked back at his son, "Then again, maybe you want to watch. We'll be here all week," he smiled.

Stephanie looked apologetically at her husband as Richard ordered her to climb onto his lap. He'd turned off the TV, stood, and went out to the garage. She'd have to talk to Richard about being a lot more considerate of Tyler's feelings, and if not aborting the entire thing. Maybe Tyler's previous feelings about his dad were right. He did have an arrogance about him. "Oh, fuck!" she squealed as the man pushed her onto his cock. 'On the other hand, his arrogance enhances this entire process,' she thought. "Oooohhh, yessss," she sighed as Richard's fat finger plunged back into her ass. Every orgasm she'd had that day had been with her father-in-law's fat finger fucking her ass. She always thought it was disgusting that men would want anything to do with her anus but feeling both holes filled enhanced her arousal...even her orgasms were more powerful.

Tyler organized his workbench, finding screws out of place and tools not in the correct drawers. He finally gave up and headed back into the house hoping they were done and Stephanie would be getting dinner ready.

He shook his head as he entered the living room. They were both on the couch, Stephanie was on her back, legs pointing at the ceiling, tits flopping on her chest as his dad was thrusting aggressively into her.

Richard looked up and stopped for a few seconds, "Um, fuck! Sorry, we'll be done soon. Why don't you go get some carry-out," he said before looking back at the naked blonde girl. "Fuck! Your cunt is like a vise," he groaned.

* * *

Tyler finished the dishes and came back out. Stephanie and Richard were leaning against each other not having bothered to put any clothes on after fucking on the couch. He'd felt like the one out of place as he ate dinner fully dressed. He stood looking at them hoping Stephanie would notice him.