Outsourcing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl heard her husband come in and looked over, "Oh, sorry to make you do dishes. I can do them the rest of the week," she sighed, "this has to be so hard on you." She got up and came over.

Tyler turned his face not wanting a repeat of her previous kiss but hugged her. "I decided tomorrow after work I'm going to go check in at the Hyatt over on 8th. This," he pushed her back looking at her nakedness then over at his dad who was stroking his cock, "this is a lot more than I bargained for. I'll pack tonight and I probably will be gone by the time you get up in the morning."

Tyler wished he'd packed and checked in after dinner having to listen to his wife getting fucked in the next room. He had to wrap pillows over his head as they seemingly fucked non-stop. Part of him was happy for Stephanie who came dozens of times, happy she might get pregnant, but those feelings were swamped by feelings of jealousy and inadequacy.

As he quietly dressed the next morning, he tried to get Stephanie's voice out of his head telling his dad how big his cock was; calling him daddy; how great a fuck he was; how she was cumming again and again...all night long. At least she never once compared his cock or his love-making to Richard's, but her tone made it clear how she felt.

* * *

The next week was the longest in Tyler's memory. At least Stephanie called twice a day telling him how much she loved him. She never once mentioned Richard's name instead asking how he was doing and how she hoped her next test would have two bars. She repeatedly told him she loved him. Tyler felt a surge of love hearing the sadness in his wife's voice. She understood why he couldn't be there but she sounded like she missed him. After every call, he felt a lot better about her and his dad fucking non-stop. He called her a few times, cringing at the thought they'd be fucking, but he wanted to hear her voice.

Just past noon on Sunday, Stephanie called. "Baby, are you busy?" she asked.

Tyler wanted to laugh. Busy? He was getting bored out of his mind and had just been considering going to a strip club he was getting so horny. "No, just reading," he lied. "What's up?"

"Richard had to go meet a client on the other side of town...um, I think he's golfing...Sunday and all, I'll be alone for the next six hours if you feel like coming home," she said softly.

Tyler smiled, "I'll be there in ten minutes," he said.

He was there in seven. Stephanie opened the door naked, her skin pink and glowing, looking freshly showered. She hugged her husband tightly, "Oh wow! I missed you so much," she said happily. She pulled him down the hall to the bedroom.

Tyler was happy to see the sheets had been freshly changed. When he'd packed a few days earlier they were stained and a total mess. Stephanie wasted no time undressing him and kneeling between his legs.

Tyler groaned happily as his wife's beautiful lips wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Instinctively he put a hand on her head and she didn't shake her head and actually moaned. He wasn't using her fist and he was hitting the back of her throat. This was new. He lay back on the bed with both hands clutching her hair as he felt his cock press against the back of her throat. Part of him was hurt she'd learned that from another man, and part was thrilled she'd learned that at all.

Stephanie didn't gag, didn't pull back but bobbed her head, taking more of him into her mouth until her lips were pressed against his pubes. Tyler was groaning happily and as she swallowed an increasing amount of precum she knew he wouldn't last.

"God! Steph, I'm going to cum," he moaned. She wasn't stopping and was sucking harder, but he'd wanted to fuck her for the last few days so he sat up. "No, God! I'd love to cum in your mouth but I've fantasized about fucking your brains out so..."

Stephanie smiled and stood up wiping her mouth with the back of her arm. "I've had the same fantasy. I know you have things you're feeling so don't hold back," she purred.

Tyler rolled over as Stephanie climbed onto the bed ready for her to get on top, but she instead got on her hands and knees.

She pressed her face into the mattress while, opening her knees wide and stuck her ass in the air, "Fuck me, I know you want to pound my pussy," she said eagerly.

Tyler was stroking his cock as he knelt behind his wife for the first time. Her normally tight, cleanly shaven pussy was swollen with fine blonde hairs framing her pink insides. He liked seeing some pubic hair on her and hoped she'd let it become a trimmed bush.

Stephanie felt vulnerable as she offered her pussy to her husband. It almost felt like cheating on Richard after getting fucked over 20 times by the man which enhanced the feeling as Tyler's cock plunged into her. "Yesss, oh fuck your cock feels so good," she panted. "Ooooh! Yesss," she cried as Tyler suddenly began pounding into her harder than he'd ever done before. He expected her pussy to be looser as she'd been fucked so many times over the last few days, but she was just as tight, just as great.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," Stephanie panted feeling Tyler's powerful thrusts against her pussy. "Fuck me, baby, fuck my cunt," she hissed as she felt things boiling up inside her.

Tyler was gripping her ass, thumbs getting closer and closer to that tempting puckered hole. His wife was starting to jerk her pelvis back at his assault on her pussy and she let out a deep groan when his thumb pressed into her anus. He remembered Richard fingering her ass so he pressed harder.

Stephanie let out a scream as she felt Tyler's fat thumb plunge into her rectum. Her pre-orgasmic built-up seemed to go on forever until it quickly peaked and exploded. It was enhanced as both her holes were being roughly penetrated. "Unnnnnggggghhh, uuuunnnnnnggghh, uhhh, uhh, uhhh, ffffuck!" she grunted as the waves crashed through her. How many dozens of orgasms had she had in the last few days, each seemingly more powerful than the last?

Tyler couldn't hold back as he thought how many miles of cock his wife had driven into her in the last few days. He groaned and slammed once more into his wife's well-used pussy spewing his pent-up cum deep inside her.

The flopped onto the bed, his cock still buried inside her as he stroked her breasts. "I missed you. I thought about you every minute," he sighed.

Stephanie nodded, "I missed you too. I can't wait for this to be over, in fact, let's tell Richard that we've had him help out enough. I have to be pregnant by now, I mean he...never mind," she sighed.

Tyler shook his head, "Let's play it out. All the last week I've thought about calling it off but we'd either have to do this all over again next month or look into adoption if this doesn't take," he sighed. He felt his cock was still hard and resumed pushing into her.

Stephanie closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his cock still hard, "Ok, but if this doesn't work we're not going through this again. I know this has driven you crazy so we'll look into adoption. There are tons of great kids out there that would love to have a good home," she sighed. "Damn! You Martin's sure get hard again in a hurry," she smiled as she thrust her ass back against him.

* * *

Richard opened the front door and smiled. Tyler was pounding Stephanie from behind who was bent over the arm of the couch. He hadn't taken her there yet and made a mental note. He went over and grabbed a glass of scotch then sat and watched. He did like this view of Stephanie's tits flopping around and the look on her face was something he'd always remember. Her mouth was open, eyes unfocused as his son slammed hard against her ass. Then her moans turned to grunts as she came, her head bent back and face flushed.

Tyler felt himself getting close and leaned against her back as he came. He had his eyes closed hating that his father was watching but somehow feeling as if that enhanced it. He felt his chest against his wife's slick back as he regained his breath not wanting to pull out of her. He knew he had to leave so his dad and Stephanie could get back to the business at hand.

Tyler barely made eye contact with his father as he went down the hall to clean up. He noticed his dad undoing his pants and turned away not wanting to see more.

The blonde felt embarrassed to have been fucked with an audience and was trying to get up but Richard pushed her back down.

"Richard, I need to go clean up," she protested.

"I don't care, I can't pass up this great cunt, so get back down," he ordered. Richard unzipped his pants and stepped behind the girl. He nodded in approval. "Impressive load. Sad that he's shooting blanks."

Tyler came back out and watched as his father slammed his cock into Stephanie's pussy. He picked up his keys and headed out knowing he'd not be able to get his wife's attention. As he opened the front door he heard a long happy groan. He knew that sound, it was a fat digit penetrating her ass.

* * *

Tyler told Stephanie he'd not be calling anymore after twice having to listen to her pre-orgasmic moans. He regretted also agreeing not to jerk off as he was constantly hard. He often wondered what they were doing at that time.

Richard was fucking Stephanie in the back seat of his SUV up at Lookout Point. He'd mentioned to her that for fun perhaps they could go to the sites where he'd previously knocked girls up. This was the last of the three places.

The first was last Monday in the back of the Dalton Theater. The Dalton was the oldest theater in town, playing old movies...mainly porn, and sparsely populated. He'd taken Kristine there a few years back and their makeout session escalated to full fucking with a half-dozen college kids watching. This time, just two men were watching which seemed to excite Stephanie as much as it had Kristine. She'd pulled the men's hands to her exposed chest and closed her eyes as they freely played with her tits.

The second place was ironically the Hyatt. Richard had knocked up Hannah in room 803 and was able to book the same room for the night. She had rushed to the elevators hoping to not run into her husband, but they made it to the same room without incident. Stephanie found it arousing to realize she was just a floor below Tyler when she did her evening call, especially as Richard was behind her, his thumb in her ass and his cock buried in her pussy. They hadn't been fucking when she called but Richard got hard and didn't want to wait.

This time, they were parked after dinner in the same spot where Richard and Brenda had fucked. He had rented an Audi Q4 to make it the same car, same spot, same full moon phase. He looked down at her perfect tits flopping as he drove his cock into her hoping one of these times his sperm would fertilize her egg...or not. He thought how great it would be to spend another week with her. He had three more weeks of vacation he could tap into if need be.

Stephanie was enjoying getting fucked in the back of a car. Back at school, she'd hated it, longing for a bed but her boyfriend's parents and her parents rarely seemed to go out, so her first thirty or so sexual experiences were in the back seats of cars. Her feet were planted on the ceiling as Richard's cock slammed into her. "Fuck me, fuck me, daddy. God! Your cock feels so good," she panted.

Richard had been holding off and as the loud wet slapping of his balls on her ass got louder he groaned and arched his back. Just as he felt the first spasm splash inside her pussy there was a tapping on the window and a light was shone into the car.

"Please get out of the car, this is the police," the gruff voice ordered.

Richard couldn't stop in the middle of his orgasm and gasped out, "Uh...uh...uh just a minute officer." He felt the last cum spurt into Stephanie's pussy he groaned and slid his cock out of her sopping pussy.

The officer stepped back as the naked man stepped out of the car, his hands held modestly over his crotch. The most beautiful girl he'd ever seen was trying to reach for her clothes, but he stopped her, "Ma'am, I said get out of the car."

Stephanie blushed as she tried to cover her breasts and pussy but it was impossible while grabbing the side of the seat to lift herself out.

"Identification," he ordered. He could have let the couple get dressed but he suspected the girl was faking modesty. These hookers get better and better, he thought...but he rarely saw any of her caliber up on Lookout Point. She had to have cost the man at least two grand. He watched as the girl crawled back into the car, her ass looking tempting. She handed Richard his wallet, then pulled hers out of her purse. He took the IDs and read their names, "Mr. and Mrs. Martin?" he asked looking surprised. "Oh, wait. You're at different addresses? Are these correct?"

Stephanie gave up trying to be modest and shook her head, "Sir, um...this is my father-in-law and can you cut us a break? My husband would be crushed if he found out we were..." she started crying.

"Officer..." Richard tried to make out the man's name in the dark.

"Conway," the man said.

"Officer Conway. Perhaps there's a solution to this small indiscretion on our part. Perhaps my daughter-in-law could present an oral argument that could convince you to let us off with a warning?" Richard said quietly as he put a hand on Stephanie's lower back pushing her forward.

The man looked around and nodded. "OK, let's see if she can convince me to drop this and walk away, but I prefer actions over anything oral...I'd like the same action you just got. Agree to that and I was never here," he smiled. He roughly pulled the beautiful blonde over to the front of his car. He pressed her chest onto the hood and when she kept her legs together, he roughly slapped her ass, "You know what to do, spread 'em," he said roughly. He pulled the foil packet out of his pocket. He turned hearing a couple of footsteps, "Sir! You stay where you are. One step forward and I'm hauling both your asses downtown."

Stephanie found herself face down on the warm hood of the cop car with another man's cock in her pussy. A month ago she'd have bet everything that no one but Tyler would ever fuck her and now here she was being fucked by a total stranger. At least he'd put on a rubber. This must be just another Tuesday for him as he had the condom at the ready in his pocket.

Jim Conway had left his body cam on the whole time and was thinking about reviewing it later. He made sure to face the naked woman, lowering the camera so he could get her ass sticking out as he shoved her onto the hood of his car. He was happy to wear the rubber as it meant he'd last longer. Her body was spectacular and he wondered why she was fucking her father-in-law. Husband must be letting her down in the bedroom, was all he could think of. He was thinking how envious the guys back at the precinct would be to see this chick.

Stephanie glared back at Richard who just shrugged as the cop gripped her ass. Richard's cum was squishing out as the man's short but fat cock pistoned into her married pussy. His breath stunk of garlic, his legs were rough and hairy, and his large paunch rubbed on her lower back. All in all a very unpleasant experience. She wondered what was it about her anus as yet another man pushed his thumb into her. She knew Richard wanted to fuck her ass as he often gently pressed the head of his cock there before pushing into her pussy. Even though she could feel her body humming from the two orgasms she had in the back of the car, she was never close even though the man fucked her for a good 20 minutes before grunting that he going to cum.

Jim decided rather than cum inside the girl, he pulled out, yanked off the rubber, pulled her off the car, and made her kneel and pushed her mouth onto his cock. "Suck it, you little slut."

Richard's fists were balled up wanting to pummel the fat fuck but just watched as Stephanie's lips wrapped around the stubby cock. She looked incredible as took all of him into her mouth without hesitating. The headlights highlighted her huge tits perfectly and he could see his cum flowing out onto the bare ground.

Stephanie ran her hands up the man's uniform shirt and played with his nipples so he'd cum soon. Her jaw was starting to ache especially after sucking Richard's much larger cock in the car, and her knees hurt on the bare ground.

The cop grunted as he shoved her mouth off him stroking his cock. He grunted as he released an impressive amount of cum onto her face and chest. Stephanie never even turned her head, just closed her eyes while gripping the front of his shirt as she took all his load.

When he was done, he roughly shoved her back onto her heels and leered down at her, "Leave it until I'm gone. Don't come back or I'll haul you down to the station and we'll use you until someone comes up with bail...though I'll bet your husband will let you stew. We can hold you for 24 hours and trust me, the station is staffed 24/7." The girl's hands were balled into fists as she lowered them which made him smile even more.

The fat cop looked over at Richard as he tucked his cock back into his pants, "Man, you have to be a piece of shit," he said harshly, "fucking your daughter-in-law." He shook his head as he did up his belt then went around and climbed into the car.

Richard grabbed his shirt and came over to clean the girl's face and tits off. She stood, taking over the cleaning. Her face was covered with the shirt when he heard what sounded to be crying. She dropped the cloth and looked at him, still giggling.

Richard looked curiously at her, "what! What's funny?" he asked.

Stephanie held out his badge and body cam. "He dropped this. Ok, maybe I took them off his shirt, but I didn't like him." She looked at the camera, opened a slot, and pulled the memory card. "Want this? You know, for memories?" she asked.

Richard took it and started laughing. "Some day we'll play this, preferably when Tyler's not around, and have a good laugh."

Stephanie took a picture of the badge to get the man's number before throwing both the camera and the badge off the side of the hill. "I had a sorority sister who taught me how to pickpocket," she chuckled.

Richard laughed, "I might need to chain my wallet."

They headed home and as soon as Richard pulled into the garage, Stephanie ran into the house and jumped into the shower. She'd never felt so dirty in her life. As she was scrubbing her face, chest, and crotch she felt a rush knowing Tyler would be home the next day. Then a pall fell over the mood as she realized Richard would go back to his job. The sex with Richard had been great, but getting used by the grotesque cop was little more than rape and she might have nightmares about that for months.

That night Richard simply held his daughter-in-law. He thought back to the cop's comments and how accurate they were. He was doing them a favor but wasn't supposed to enjoy it as much as he had. She'd been cruelly used by the cop and he didn't stop him. He didn't want to fuck her, to be another man using her. He wanted to make love, yet knowing this was his last night, he was happy to hold the beautiful woman in his arms.

Stephanie had expected Richard would want a good fucking and was surprised that he wasn't hard and just held her. "You don't want this to end, do you?" she asked quietly.

"I was thinking about the cop. I'm so sorry you had to do that. I've been up there a few times and no one was ever patrolling. I must have been lucky," he sighed.

"I don't think he was on patrol," Stephanie said as she stroked the man's face, "he was on the prowl for pussy. He found what he was looking for," she sighed. "I think men take prostitutes up there. He has a supply of condoms at the ready. That way he never has to pay for it." she sighed. "I don't regret it. I've enjoyed reliving your trysts with other women. I thought it was fun...except for that half hour which hopefully I'll forget about soon." She kissed him tenderly, "You're a good man, not husband material but a good man."