All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I love it when an author can inject humor as well as sex into the story.

Hethen129Hethen129almost 4 years ago
Awesome

That explains the hunting. Really loving this so far. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story as always

The previous chapter was a good introduction, but I was waiting to see some action happening. This chapter really delivered on that! Great story writing as always!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Curious about matts parents...

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Matt's eyes narrowed to see no one there. "We've got a rabbit."

Mara's eyes lit up in excitement. "I guess I should be vewwy vewwy quiet then."

Flippin' Funny!

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

This is developing into an interesting world, I'm really starting to enjoy it.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

So that ungrateful goddess bitch literally raped matt by forcefully kissing him after he said “no” so many times. Also if a guy continuously sexually harassed a girl like that then it would be on like donkey kong.

I only bring this up since you seem to be all into hat consent bullshit where a gym has to get verbal consent for every step. “ I’m going to min fuck yo without consent and I won’t stop when you ask.” Look if you just said “ I’ll fix your mind and you’ll thank me later” then fine as that’s normal. But saying the word ‘consent’ just makes is woke crap on a porn site predominantly for males.

Also to fuck the bitch goddesses off just say “ I’ll have an equal favour to your life in the future. Before and after that discover yourself and live your existence to its fullest.” Then 30 seconds later when the sexual harassment starts say “ I’m calling in my favour now. My favour is saving my current life, lifestyle, sanity and making it possible to save other muses. So to do this favour you must honour the original agreement and then stop harassing me for sex to be my new familiar.”

Job done.

marx810marx810over 1 year agoAuthor

Lol I find myself intensely curious how you're going to react to Aphrodite if that's how you feel about Ishara. Same with another character later that has a bit of a flimsy relationship with consent. Speaking of which, if you think Matt is an overly consenting character, you might enjoy "Corrupted Desire" and "Learn Your Place".

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Your writing style is brilliant. The banter between characters is priceless.

Modern tech with deities is wonderful.

Like the American gods saga.

Really enjoying it. Thanks for your works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES