All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t see how the sex scene between them could work without Matt having a role in it maybe a friendly competition to see who gets to do something with him like the one who Cums last that kinda think

I do wish we got to read more about Laila and Matt’s day tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It would be a lie to say that I am not interested in what you could create for a scene with Mara and Laila (I'm not sure if it was just me, but I wouldn't have expected it until a few chapters from now. I'll get to that in a second). However, I don't want to see this amazing story lose the artistic... integrity? (I guess I'll go with that. What I mean is that I enjoy what you've made of this story, and I guess I would want it to more come from you rather than just a story that takes requests and devolves into a mess without a plot or point. I don't say this to discourague you, or claim that if you did it then that's what would happen, but I felt I would share my concern. That's not to say that I don't think that exploring options with the readers is a good idea, I kind of like the idea actually and I hope it works, but I just don't want to see scenes that are forced or rushed that don't feel genuine). In some scenes, and with a succubus in the group, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that interplay was in the future for this story. I'm interested on how you would go about doing it, and when in the story it would be done, would it be the next chapter, or would it be down the road after more character development is done between Mara and Laila. I think that if it happened like next chapter or in the next 2 chapters then Matt would need to have a hand in it, since to me they would need a little push, especially Laila. To the point I mentioned earlier, Mara really only teases Laila to fluster her rather than to be provocative or sexual towards her. It seems like a jump to me to see them together if it wasn't something like the church or something along those lines. The way you asked the question gave me a couple ideas to how you might go about it, but I'll be a waiting for the next installment with bated breath.

TL;DR - I would be interested to see what you came up with if you decided to do it, but I do have concerns of the scene feeling forced or rushed. I personally would like to see Matt as part of it, but as stated prior, I think you should be the final decision. I know that I won't be disappointed either way since I truly do enjoy your style and presentation.

In other news I might actually make an account on Lit rather than just posting anonymously since I sign everything.

- Kerberos

marx810marx810over 3 years agoAuthor
Couldn't wait until the next chapter to respond to this one

Lol just to clear things up, this wasn't so much a question of will Laila and Mara have a scene together, it was more a question of will it happen in the background for humor value or will I go indepth with the scene, if people want to see it. That they'll be fucking is pretty much set in stone at this point. How it could happen will make more sense after the next chapter, which will be more of Matt and Laila's day for anyone else who's worried that a sexy dance and some banter is all you get. I have been planting little nuggets here and there about the possibility of Mara and Laila though, the church scene being one of them ironically enough lol. It just really tickled me when most of the replies from the previous chapter were about Laila and Mara interacting, so it made me curious.

But worry not, I can promise you this story won't devolve into a convoluted mess of fan service. But I do like the idea of fans having small effect on the overall product. And I like hearing from the audience in general, so it's a win/win. I wouldn't let it take the story off the tracks I have planned, it would just...color in some of the detours I suppose.

P.S. Kerberos, you should totally get an account lol. I personally found it a lot easier that way, and that was before I was actually writing stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Death

I’m I a bit curious story wise how mike as the horseman of death works, Didnt they are alt talk about death’s existence in a precious chapter where they said death was the only other half old one and angel like mike is? And now we have death and then we have mike as the horseman of death, sorry if this question is worded weird. Love the story though, just a bit confused on that point

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved this

As for the pairing, hell yes, why not? They are familiars and they do love each other, I think a pairing just between them would be wonderful. He could be busy with Teri and just tell them to go amuse themselves. I can see a great storyline coming from that idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mara and Laila

A scene between just two of them.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

we want a double anal threesome with Laila and mara!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

What’s the point? What’s the end goal? What’s the plan? What the Hellhiem is going on? Where is the antagonist? Without another ‘side’ a ‘them’ in us Vs ‘them’ there isn’t really a story. It becomes a soap opera just following their daily lives.

He’s not even studying and expanding his powers except a single sex toy tongue.

Basically this is boring as all fuck and I just skipped the entire useless sex scene with the prude. It’s just pointless. The story and characters are in one place then this chapter happened and everything is just the same. No changes no growth no story advancement.

Just boring as all fuck. If the next chapter is just the goddess getting fucked then I’m out. It’s like a dull stick… pointless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES