All Comments on 'Overnight Flight Delay'

by Stormy_Rainbow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible!!!

Loved the writing and the description of her first time. Well done!!!

lovelasseslovelassesover 8 years ago
Great story

Natalie, either this is based on something that happened to you, in which case you managed to transport us into that moment along with you, or this is fantasy, in which case you make it seem so real. Whichever, your writing is delicious.

I loved your long rambling sentences which seem to come straight from the heart. Don't let anyone tell you you need to shorten them. I also noticed a couple of typos. Nothing terrible, and they didn't detract from a good read.

Well done! I look forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wellll....

There were a few points where the question marks and other punctuation issues kind of bothered me, but that's just a me thing. Other than that it was great!!! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up.

You no doubt have a lot of potential. Please don't stop, you have a good future in short stories.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

The ending is a bit sad, but still a really nice bit of writing :D

I did notice one typo near the beginning when you compared her luck to a "loaded guy"... Took me a few moments to parse you meant gun. Minor thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved everything about your story. So many parts were unexpected which made it even more interesting. I hope you're adding other chapters to this PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
short and sweet

No spare excess here - no fake regrets or anything. Very sexy. Writing was a bit rocky at the beginning, but grew warmer and more fluent when just about the two of them.

KittieLiKittieLiover 8 years ago
Liked it

I liked it, the build up to the sex scenes was worth it. But if you would use more detail in having them orgasm, it would make it even better. Taking your time to describe every movement, scent, taste and exchanges of words and moans. If you like to keep your writing simple, you can still do that. You're dialogue was teasing and flirtatious and sexy. So, you could continue with that. I think that was my favorite part, it made me smile and feel warm inside. It was good, keep writing!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It was very descriptive, funny, and hopeful. I would love to see these two reconnect. What do say, stormy_rainbow, how about a part 2.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I liked the story very much. However, I saw a problem that I myself have in my own writing. Run On Sentences! They are hard for the reader to follow after a short period. And it is very easy to fall into the trap of run on sentences. Despite that the story was really entertaining and very sexy and sensual. Who the hell cares about an isolated typo? Most times they don't harm the story content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous