Overnight Flight Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of it was planned long ago, but I'm sure we will find things we forgot," Misty said.

"You seem pretty organized, I'd be surprised," I said.

"You really don't mind talking about your time in foster?" Misty asked.

"I don't," I replied.

"What kinds of situations were you in?" Misty asked.

"Good and bad," I replied as I didn't want to say something she didn't want to hear.

"When you say bad... what does that include?" Misty asked.

"What are you curious about?" I asked.

"I don't know... I feel kind of creepy asking you, but were there ever any bad sexual situations?" Misty asked.

"A couple unwanted situations, and some that I wanted," I relied.

"Like rape type situations?" Misty asked.

"I never screamed or cried rape, but it might not have been my first option with the situation," I said.

"Do you feel like you were raped?" She asked.

"I've had unwanted sex... that's about all I will say about it," I said.

"I'm sorry... I probably shouldn't have asked," Misty said.

"Have you been raped?" I asked, and our waiter came by the table at just the wrong time and asked if everything was ok. We assured him it was and Misty asked him to bring the bill and put her credit card on the table for him to take.

"I'm not comfortable talking about it here," She said and became quiet. The waiter brought the bill after I called the hotel and they said they would return their driver for us. Misty paid the bill and we went to sit near the front door so we could watch for the limo.

"This time I'm getting in first, and you're welcome to sit on my lap if you wish," I teased.

"Is that what you would like?" Misty asked, and I felt she was asking me honestly if I was attracted to her and wanted some physical contact with her. Because I knew in my mind I was going to do something during the evening to attempt some physical contact with her I decided to accept her challenge and clear the air now and replied, "I would rather sit on your lap if you want the truth."

"I'm new to this... I'm not sure I would know what to do with you on my lap," She replied, giving me hope.

"So I guess your choice will be my lap or in your own seat," I teased.

The pavement was wet, but the rain had paused for us to get into the limo without being in a rush. I got inside and slid over to the opposite door giving Misty plenty of room to sit beside me or across from me or where ever she wanted.

"You're not making this easy on me are you?" She asked as she ducked her head in through the door and moved over to me and sat into my lap as I cradled my arm around her.

The drive up the street without any turns involved was quick and once she got comfortable on my lap we had arrived. As she moved to exit the limo I couldn't resist my urge to touch her bottom which was so perfectly packaged in her tight jeans. Misty took my hand to help me out from the limo and held onto it as we entered the hotel and headed towards the elevator. With the privacy of the doors closed and alone inside Misty asked, "Are you gay?"

"I'm bisexual," I replied.

"I kind of thought from the beginning you were being more than friendly," Misty said.

"I'll sleep on the floor and you can have the bed if that's what you want," I replied.

"I think you know what I want better than I do," Misty replied.

"If that's the case you shouldn't do anything," I replied.

"Would you just shut up and kiss me?" Misty said. She turned to me and I turned to her and as she held my hips we kissed a soft and tender lip touching kiss which may have developed further if the elevator didn't stop and open its door. Holding her hand again we went to my door and it was my turn to be nervous as I fumbled with my electronic key to get the door opened. Once inside we moved directly towards the bed and while Misty sat on the bed, I stood in front of her with the front of my thighs against her knees.

"How long have you been bi-curious?" I asked as I took hold of her hand and moved it to my thigh just below the hemline of my skirt.

"I don't know... I've thought about it off and on for a long time... maybe as long as I've been sexual," She said as she moved her hand upwards along my thigh.

"No better time to explore than tonight," I said softly.

"I think we both know that's the truth," She said as her hand was caressing against the edges of my panty where it met my thigh. "And you're attracted to me?" Misty asked.

"You're beautiful and sexy and you have a great personality... Yes I'm attracted to you," I replied.

"I wonder what my fiancé would think about this." Misty said as if she were trying to answer the question for herself.

"He would be the last thing on my mind right now?" I replied.

"What is on your mind right now?" Misty asked.

"When you're going to move your touch to where I want it most," I replied. She traced her finger along the edge of my panty until she touched against where they were wettest.

"I guess you're wet too," She said.

"I wonder who did that to me." I teased.

"Our waiter?" She teased.

"Is that why you're wet?" I asked, as her finger traced the impression between my two pussy lips up and down, up and down smooth and easy.

"What do we do from here?" Misty asked.

"Take our clothes off if we're in a hurry, or you could just take my panties off and explore me for a while if you want to move slower? I explained.

"What if I want you to explore me first," Misty replied.

"We might want to change places," I replied. I moved to the side as she stood from the bed and I sat in the warm space that her bottom left behind. Even through the denim material of her jeans I could feel the moist warm heat of her arousal as I caressed her body through the material along her thighs and up against her pussy. I watched as she undid the two buttons holding her olive green cover into place and then she shrugged it from her shoulders and flipped it onto the bed beside me. I pulled at the quality white cotton scoop neck blouse until it pull free from inside her jeans and slid both my hands under the material and upward to capture her breasts, even though she was wearing a bra made of very thin material.

"You shouldn't be afraid to tell me when you like or dislike something," I whispered.

"So far I like everything you do," She replied. I pulled at the remaining portion of her blouse which remained inside her jeans and pushed it upward and she was more than helpful to pull it off the rest of the way leaving me to enjoy the sight of her in her bra which was so shear it was easy to see her areoles and nipples. I cupped my hands over them and teased her nipples and they were already hard little buttons starving for attention.

"That I really like," Misty whispered.

"Is the sex with your fiancé good?" I asked.

"I thought we weren't thinking about him?" Misty replied.

"I was thinking about the sex... not him," I explained.

"I shouldn't admit this to anyone, but I've enjoyed better," She said.

"You don't marry a guy for his sex," I said.

"Would you leave a guy if the sex is bad?" She asked.

"Sex is pretty important to me," I replied, as I leaned towards Misty until my face was against her as I put both hands around to her back to unclasp her bra and then returned my hands holding it as it peeled from her shoulders and body. Her body was marked by the straps, but otherwise a beautiful perfect body with ripe juicy naturally shaped breasts and lively nipples.

"That's what scares me... it is to me also," She said as I lifted just a little with my thighs while still balanced on the edge of the mattress and kissed each of her nipples tenderly back and forth as my hands fumbled with the snap of her jeans and then with her zipper.

"God you're good," She moaned as my hand slipped inside her jeans and inside her panties and I let my finger drift smoothly between her wetness and touch against her aroused clit. Her knees bent as if they were going to buckle from beneath her and she suggested she should probably sit down. I pulled at her jeans pulling them down until I was able to pull off her short heels and then her jeans and finally naked she sat on the bed beside me.

"Would you mind if I turned the lights off?" Misty asked.

"If it makes you more relaxed and comfortable I don't," I replied. I enjoyed the sight of her in her pale blue panties as she moved across the small room to the switch beside the door and clicked it off and left the room in darkness but found her way back to me, and sat beside me again.

"You have a beautiful body. I'm not sure why you want the lights off?" I asked.

"Do you want them on?" Misty asked.

"I want a compromise," I said, and moved from the bed into the bathroom and fumbled around until I found the light switch and turned it on. I looked out the door to see how the light affected the other room and it seemed perfect to me so I left the door open and returned to Misty.

"Is this okay?" I asked as I traced my finger against her breast.

"If we had candles it would be better?" She teased.

"Do you want to run and get some?" I teased.

"I hope you're kidding?" She replied.

"And here I am fully clothed," I said.

"That hardly seems fair?" Misty replied.

"I'm not going to undress myself," I said.

"If you're that lazy you'd better stand up and let me help you," Misty said.

I stood in front of her and she found the zipper on my skirt and unzipped it and let it fall to the floor. She asked me to turn around. I did, and she unzip my top which was a rich blue strapless bodice I loved to wear, but didn't allow me to gain any weight, which was also a good thing. When she unzipped it, it came right off for her and with my back turned towards her she reached around my body blindly and cupped her hands over my breasts and fondled them.

"That feels wonderful," I whispered.

"I was hoping you might say that," Misty said.

"Do you like playing with my breasts?" I asked.

"I've dreamed about touching another woman for a long time," Misty replied.

"How long have you dreamed about touching mine?" I asked.

"Only when I fell asleep on the plane," Misty replied.

"Is it everything you dreamed about?" I asked.

"They're nice," Misty replied as I move just a little closer back to her and felt the inside of her tights touching against the outside of mine. As she continued to fondle my breasts I reached behind and between our bodies until I felt the wetness of her panties and while I caressed her enjoyed her moans of encouragement and appreciation.

"I want to taste you," I whispered.

"Okay," she said shyly and she moved up onto to the bed as I turned around and crawled onto it, following her to get at the wetness of her pussy. I put my hands on her hips at the waistband of her panties and pulled them as she lifted her hips until they were down to her thighs and then she settled her bottom back onto the bedspread and opened her thighs for me as her panties came off past her feet. I peppered kisses back and forth between her thighs moving from her knees upward closer and closer to the her unique sexual scent, which I would always remember, just as I would remember her face. I kissed her pussy and made sensual love to her with my mouth making her squirm with pleasure and scream with her climax. I wanted to keep going, but she started moaning, "Stop... please Stop," and there was sincerity in her voice that made me want to follow her request. I stopped and moved up alongside her where she was clutching the bedspread tightly clenched in her fingers.

"What's wrong, why did you make me stop?" I asked softly.

"The pleasure is too much," Misty replied.

"Oh my God Misty... the pleasure can never be too much," I replied as I lay cuddled against her with my arm over her in a half-hug.

"It makes me feel guilty," Misty replied, "can we just lay here for a while?"

"Of course," I replied as I hugged myself against her back and kissed her hair at the back of her head. "I'll move away from you and leave you alone if you want?" I whispered.

"I don't want you to move away," Misty replied, which made me feel good again.

"Do you NOT want me to do this?" I asked as I moved my hand to her breasts and feathered them with my fingertips.

"Yes... I mean No... I mean you can do that... it's okay," Misty replied.

"It's going to turn you on," I whispered.

"I'm already turned on," Misty replied.

"It's going to make you want me again," I whispered.

"I already want you again," Misty replied.

"Can you tell me what you feel guilty about?" I asked.

"That you made me feel more pleasure than my fiancé ever has," Misty said.

"You can teach him to be a better lover," I replied.

"I've tried and he just gets angry," Misty explained.

"You shouldn't feel guilty if you've been trying to help him," I explained.

"Maybe I shouldn't, but I do," She replied.

"If he won't listen to you and you won't listen to me... there's nothing I can do," I explained.

"I don't want you to do anything... I want to do something for you," Misty replied as she began to turn around to face me.

"You don't have to do anything for me," I said softly as I believe I understood what she was going to say or do, but didn't want her to feel obligated, or get started and realize she couldn't continue.

"In that case I want to do it for me?" Misty said softly.

"What do you want to do?" I questioned.

"I want to give you oral," Misty said.

"I would love that, but it sounds like something you would do for me, more than something you would do for yourself?" I said with a smile.

"I need to discover if it's as easy as I think, or as impossible as my fiancé tells me," Misty replied.

"I'll be your lab rat anytime you want," I replied.

"Should I just start?" Misty asked.

"I might enjoy a kiss first," I replied.

"You're so sweet and understanding," Misty replied and moved her lips to mine and we shared deep sensual exchange of tongues that made my toes bend and my pussy wet. When our kiss ended she disappeared slowly beneath the sheet and began to suckle my nipples while her hand touched across my stomach towards my pussy. If she was inexperienced she didn't seem like it as her touches were spot on for my needs and desires from her and by the time she moved past my breasts, across my stomach and down to my wet lips my thighs were opened and waiting with anxious anticipation for her.

If she was doing to me what she told her fiancé to do for her and it wasn't working he had to be an idiot who couldn't follow directions. She had my body aroused quickly and took my mind and senses on a roller coaster ride as she played with me and gave me an orgasm much quicker than I anticipated. I told her I was cumming, but begged her not to stop as I knew the way she was working me I would cum again and probably harder.

She continued as I requested, keeping the attention of her tongue concentrated around my clit. When she nibbled her teeth against my clit I screamed "cummmmminnnnn nnnnnngggggggggg," and bucked my pussy at her as she tongue fucked against my clit as I humped against her pretty face through the flow of pleasure that overwhelmed me until she slowed and stopped and came to cuddle me with a hug of her own.

I wanted to whisper to her that loved her, but I've done that before with disastrous results and I knew I fell in love easily when I experienced sexual ecstasy with a person.

"Were you faking it?" Misty asked as she came so close I thought she was going to kiss me again and when she didn't I kissed her and we shared another lengthy stimulating kiss after her silly question which showed just how insecure she was.

"No I didn't fake it," I expressed after our kiss.

"It was really easier than I even thought it was," Misty explained.

"But was it more enjoyable than you expected?" I asked.

"How did you know I thought it would be bad?" Misty asked.

"Because I assume your fiancé thinks it's bad?" I replied.

"I think we need to get some sleep?" Misty replied.

"Did I hit another nerve? I need to learn to keep my mouth shut and my tongue working," I teased.

"It's just late... do you mind?" Misty asked.

"If I can't cuddle with you I'm going to sleep on the floor," I threatened.

"I like to cuddle," Misty replied and we coupled together with our fingertips caressing each other's body until we drift to sleep.

We must have slept close and I slept comfortably and felt as if I'd awaken before Misty because I lay coupled in her arms and with her body and listened to her soft steady breaths she took until I moved slightly and unintentionally woke her. As her eyes cracked open and she looked at me I whispered, "Good morning beautiful... how are you doing?" Her answer was a response to kiss me tenderly with a soft touch of her closed lips against mine and a smile before she rolled onto her back beside me.

"I want to make love to you," I whispered, "How do you feel about that?" I asked as I touched my fingers onto her tight stomach and caress here skin.

"I don't know if I should," She replied softly to me.

"Are you still feeling guilty?" I asked, as I sat upright and crossed my legs as I pulled my feet in towards my body and sat Indian style looking down at her uncovered body and her beautiful firm breasts and knew I selfishly wanted her.

"I don't know what to feel?" Misty replied.

"Tell me what you're thinking," I instructed.

"That I'm a fool," Misty replied.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because I was stupid enough to fall in love with a guy who can't seem to satisfy me," Misty replied.

"Maybe you need to work with him more," I replied.

"I'm through wasting my time working with him... I'm done with him," Misty said as she began to cry but quickly wiped the first few tears from her cheek as if they never were came.

"I think you'd better be sure before you do anything rash," I warned.

"You mean rash like getting married?" She said.

"I mean rash like calling off your wedding," I replied.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another girl. It took someone as daring as you to bring it out of me," She said confidently as she lifted her head and the tears were gone.

"Why don't you see if you can just postpone the wedding to give you time to figure things out?" I suggested.

"Did you still want to have sex with me?" She asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, wondering where her mood might swing next.

"If you want me, I definitely want you," She replied.

"I want you, but I don't want you to go crazy about your wedding," I said.

"Let's worry about pleasing each other and let me worry about my wedding," She said and she leaned over and kissed my thigh and whispered, "Your body is so much sexier than my fiancé's."

This time I didn't guide her but all her sexual instincts were spot-on and she had me feeling tingly all over quickly as she tongued my clit and caressed my body. Watching her sweet beautiful face and mouth devour me was a turn-on in itself, but the way she worked her tongue was masterful on her part. After she made me climax three times she finally stopped and asked me if I would please her one more time before we had to head for the airport.

It was such a pleasure to suckle her nipples and play with her breasts and then to lick and please her pussy. After her second climax she turned onto her stomach and told me she couldn't take anymore, so I began to lick her beautiful ass and probed her anus with my tongue. As I tongue fucked her anus I caressed her clit with my finger and enjoyed making her cum one last time before we both knew we had to scramble to get our clothes on and head to the airport.

Her plane was scheduled to leave after mine and once we confirmed she had a seat assignment on her plane we went to my gate and I went to check in. As I was checking in they advised they were offering a three-hundred dollar flight credit if I was willing to give up my seat and they would put me into first class on the next flight out 2 hours later. I accepted their offer in order to spend more time with Misty, but I didn't tell her right away. I expected to wait and surprise her when she would expect me to board the plane. As they were making the last call for boarding for my plane I was ready to tell her when she gave me a hug and as she held me tight said, "I'm not getting married... it would be a farce". I told her I wasn't getting on the plane and she thought it was because of what she said and tried to get me to go until I was able to convince her I'd accepted their delay offer and given up my seat.