All Comments on 'Owen Becomes a Man'

by knickerlessalways

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked The Story

There is only one minor thing and its only my opinion,take longer over the sex scenes,describe the act of intercourse more.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Good job!

I loved this! Well written and very exzciting! Great work!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Good job!

I loved this! Well written and very exzciting! Great work!

HendrixieaHendrixieaalmost 16 years ago
More please

This story needs another chapter or two. I think that sometime in the next chapter. You should have the sister get pregnate, because unless the pills are much stronger in the UK women are not protected from pregnatcy for atleast a month, as the pill needs to build up the woman's hormone levels. So I think that the Mom would know this as it is in all that papers that you get when you start taking the pill, that she wants a Grandbaby from both kids at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Room for 1 more ?

I loved your story and believed most of it to be true . If you've got room for 1 more I'll be there in a flash . Great story .

shagalotshagalotalmost 16 years ago
One of the better stories on lit

What a pleasure to read a story with some build up to it for a change , even though you could see where the story was leading , it was well written and even better thought out please continue this story with other chapters because i as a fellow brit will read them ,well done Nickola

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great start please continue with bro and sis part

I hope you will carry on with owen and his mother and sister. I do believe you should have owen nocking up his sister and them doing more together as a threesome.

This is a very good written story but the love scene is a little shy in discription.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Worth keeping going

First, a very important point -- you can buy a National Lottery ticket at 16, not 18 :-)

I think this is OK, but a bit self-consciously written, perhaps. You seem to be thinking "I am writing a story", instead of just talking to the reader naturally. I would try to avoid descriptions about 5'6" and 154 lbs., etc -- you may think this adds authenticity, but it actually has the opposite effect. Better to pick on some personal detail or other to make the reader able to get a real sense of the person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You Can Tell

This is from a british author,this site could do with many more,the story is very erotic and very believable.In fact I know a family where this is reality and all three of them are very happy. I hope you write more chapters there is plenty of scope and you certainly have the talent.

Tool_guyTool_guyalmost 16 years ago
Yummy, wish I was there

This is one of my favorites! I love the buildup and the lust of it all. Of course I had a reaction that needed to be taken care of after but I asked for it by reading your story! I would like to know more of the background for your story too.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
Owen is sooo lucky!

Your ability to describe your feelings and the action so the reader (me) can almost feel like I watched it all happen is great! Thanks.

Please write more stories.

MilliemoonMilliemoonalmost 16 years ago
Good job

Loved the build up and the details you put in to show they were a loving family. Would like a bit more detail in the love scenes but leaving some things to the imagination is good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best Story

This was an amazing story, one of the best I've ever read. I think that a picture of owen's mom in the black dress and them "fucking" would have made this a little steamier. Great job, a sequal with Owen and his sister or a threesome would be great.

kinkdudekinkdudealmost 16 years ago
Any more to follow?

I enjoyed reading this story and was hard for most of it. I hope we get to read of Owen fucking Chloe while she wears her school uniform or mum and Chloe enjoying exploring each others bodies while the two of them with Owen would be good. I have one complaint though and that is the glossing over of details when they have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Plesant

One of the best. Simple,clear and straight forward. Not clustered with exxagerations. Though one knows where the story was going,it was sheer delight. The Britishness comes out loud and clear and enhance the story.Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely drawn story of seduction

In a way, you have to feel sorry for Owen -- he probably thinks he did this all on his own and never realized he was a pawn in the game and never stood a chance! I hope Nicola Nickerless posts again. Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Far Can You RUNNNNNNNNN....

You Wrote: "Owen, my son, and his twin sister, Chloe, have recently turned eighteen and will both be going to Teacher Training College in September, so they are still at school at present, as is Owen's girl-friend, although there seems nothing serious there as yet -- they simply go out together when it suits them both, and it is expected to fizzle out when he goes to University." --- HOLY SHIT!! That has to be the largest run-on sentence I've ever tried to parse out. Do you actualy think like this? If so, you NEED to know that most folks DON'T! How many readers did you lose after the fifth comma? God alone knows and the real pity is that it turned out to be a very good storyline. Try this: read your MS out loud to yourself; if it stumbles, then it's a run-on. Best of luck to you, you do have talent.

andrewxxandrewxxover 15 years ago
well done, knickerlessalways

Hot story, written by a hot woman. More please. Thanks for using British English correctly! You're an inspiration to budding writers everywhere. Andrewxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Same old same old

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Educated author!!

I enjoyed the story greatly but I enjoyed even more the ability of the author to write the Queen's english.....not always evident on this site. Keep going and let's have more from your sexy mind, Knickerless!!!!

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 15 years ago
Motherfucking good!

Wow! I wish you had been my mum when I was younger! Tom x

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Good story just what sons and mothers should do

Love reading about sons giving pleasure to their mothers. Mom will have a nice hard cock to keep her company for a long time if she really presses her son for commitment to only her. Thanks for the good story....Rich

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well written and very erotic

A good story with good back ground to make the characters believable. Well done and thanks for the post.

GDesmondGDesmondover 14 years ago
an unrequited wish

This is a wonderful story and with a bit of editing could have been so much better. Oh, how I wish I would have had the opportunity to have edited it. Nevertheless, a wicked imagination makes for a hot story, and nothing is hotter than a mother allowing her son to ease down between her legs and push himself in. It is so exciting when she wraps her legs around him then begins to ease her hips to him in a slow rhythm. He is usually young and inexperienced, but it doesn't take him long to understand what she wants. A very sweet story. Thank you. Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good effort Nichola

Good story, Owen's a very lucky boy to have such a hot milf for a mother, he couldn't have had a better first fuck than his slutty mum. The icing on the cake is he gets to fuck his slut sister too, I'm so fucking jealous!

lorencinolorencinoabout 14 years ago
On sentence structure

This is not a run-on sentence: "Owen, my son, and his twin sister, Chloe, have recently turned eighteen and will both be going to Teacher Training College in September, so they are still at school at present, as is Owen's girl-friend, although there seems nothing serious there as yet -- they simply go out together when it suits them both, and it is expected to fizzle out when he goes to University."

The anonymous responder who made this comment obviously enjoys a diet restricted to simple sentences and that is OK; however, while a simple sentence is useful in altering the rhythm of a piece of writing that contains complex and compound sentences, and by so doing conjures a sense of freshness in the reader, long, complicated sentences like yours quoted above manage to convey a delightful abundance of information that enables one to get the setting and background information sorted out quickly in one's mind before settling into the world of the story in order to lose oneself in the sexually charged atmosphere that will eventually be relieved by a complete surrender, on the part of the main characters, to the carnal forces this author is recreating for the enjoyment of her readers. Your original sentence is grammatically flawless.

I enjoy the brevity of your sex scenes—another cause for complaint by some of your admirers. The joy that I derive from your stories is a result of the sexually charged atmosphere that you create. By the time flesh meets flesh in an all-out fuck I have been in a state of arousal for so long it is a relief to arrive at the climax without further delay. Long drawn out anatomical detail would just be boring at that point. The sensuality and intense heat is well established and thoroughly enjoyed long before the fucking starts.

qarlcueqarlcueover 13 years ago
Sexy and Sweet

Thank you for sharing your private thoughts, fantasies and experiences. You've lovingly captured a favorite fantasy of mine and I was thrilled reading it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Fucking hot story Nicola, love it when a slutty mum gives in to her cunts desires and fucks her hung son! Well written and fucking horny!!

xx Ken

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Delicious!

What a deliciously cock-hardening story. Mum's dirty thoughts about Owen are erotically expressed, and I love the hint that she's going to give Damian some tuition to make sure he's giving Chloe a proper fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo

Very well written, capturing a time of closeness. Please write more

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET US HEAR MORE OF THERE NEW ADVENTURES, NOW THAT ALL HAVE BECOME LOVERS. I LIKED THIS STORY. YOU ARE ANOTHER ONE WITH A GREAT SKILL WHO STOPS WRITING. AFTER ONLY A FEW STORIES. IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS SINCE YOUR LAST POSTING, PLEASE COME BACK, WE NEED WRITERS LIKE YOU. I'AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING. SO WITH PEN IN HAND PLEASE COME BACK TO US........ A WOULD BE FAN........... LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his mother

The only drawback is that it'll make him impatient with inferior cunts. After all, when a boy's stiff young prick is accustomed to his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from, he won't be satisfied with any other twat. Why blow his balls up any other slit, when his mommy's twat is perfectly suited for all the big doses of creamy sperm his young balls are constantly producing? Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's rich warm semen belongs.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Extra sensual.

I do like to see writers using different words and coming to the same conclusion, we are all dirty minded b's

The interchange between English and American subtleties is such a good intellectual exercise.

Keep up the good work with your own language.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

What an excellent, well written story. I enjoyed this very much, and I note there's plenty of room for follow-up chapters. Good work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful use of the English Language

Well paced, no grammar errors, excellent vocabulary usage, believable description of clothing and locations. Very well done.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Extremely arousing x

A really well told and erotic story x Look forward to reading more from your talented mind x

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I usually like stories with a British flair, but not this time. Is 6'154# considered "big and strapping"?

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 4 years ago
Attempted syntax correction by the ignorant :(

"That has to be the largest run-on sentence I've ever tried to parse out"

It's not a run-on sentence. It's certainly too long to avoid awkwardness, and it ought to be shortened, but the punctuation is perfectly logical.

BTW I guess we can assume that you meant "parse".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck me i just shot loads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous