Owen Becomes a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, a few minutes later we were sauntering along, arms around one another like two lovers, occasionally exchanging a tentative kiss, until we came to a bench seat shaded by trees.

No-one else seemed to be around, and so I led him to the seat and as we sat down I said, "Owen -- I want to thank you properly for a wonderful night out," and with that I turned to face him and gave him a kiss, the like of which I had not given for a number of years. As our tongues more than just met one another his hand slyly slid across the front of my dress to cup my breast, the way he had done once before and had not been repulsed for doing so.

He seemed a little disappointed when I took his hand to remove it slightly, but the disappointment turned to delight when I pushed it underneath the halter top instead to allow him to fondle my uncovered nipple.

Glancing down I could see that he was already starting to bulge, and so, just to tease him a little further I asked him, "Owen -- do you remember learning your nursery rhymes when you were little?"

He seemed a little taken aback with my question, until I continued, "So do you remember the one which started 'Ding, Dong. Dell...........'? Whereupon he responded almost automatically, "............Pussy's in the well!"

Before he could realise the significance of what I was leading up to I said, "Well, Owen, pussy could have been wet from falling in the well, but my pussy is wet for a different reason - feel!"

And I took is hand away from where he had been enjoying toying with my nipple to place it firmly underneath my dress and right onto where my legs had parted to enable him to finger my dripping cunt, using my other hand to raise the hem for him to be able to see what he was doing.

Releasing his hand from mine to find its own way around I now placed it squarely onto his trousers, where the bulge had now grown into a mountain!

I felt it throbbing as I gently released it from its confines, but as I grasped it I whispered to him, "Don't do anything foolish yet, like ejaculating all over me -- leave that until after we are home and I have introduced him to the pussy you are presently playing with!"

But he was young, and still wet behind the ears, and the excitement was proving tool much for him as he suddenly spurted right into my closed fist. However, knowing the vitality and resurgence of youth I knew that by the time we were home he would be ready to go again immediately.

Owen could not get home quickly enough, but then neither could I, I suppose. As we went in through the front door I turned to him and, pointing to my back, said, "The zipper is here, Owen," and was pleased when his immediate response was to not only unzip but also remove the cocktail dress, leaving me in the teddy and suspendered stockings.

I then said to him, "Owen -- you bought the teddy, so it is your privilege to take it off, and the fastening is just there", pointing to the front zipper.

In a trice it was off, and in just the suspender belt and stockings I once more faced him as I did what I had not done to him for almost seventeen years -- I started to undress him!

Soon we were both sufficiently naked and with no more ado we hugged as we sank down enough for his first missionary position, my pussy wet enough to need no lubrication and his cock hard enough to have penetrated the rock of Gibraltar!

"I'm still on the pill!" I called out to him as he pumped, "so don't try to come out! Put your spunk in me till I pour out!"

And he did! In a frenzy we both writhed and kissed, we fucked (we did not 'make love'). It was animalistic in our frenzy -- Owen as it was his first time, and me because it was the climax to what I had been building up to for some time.

Finally we broke apart, just as the door opened and in came Chloe to see us both lying thus in the hallway, as there had not been time to find a real venue.

Instead of repulsion or any other anti reaction, after an initial shock she just cried out "Bravo!"

Then she crouched down beside us as she looked us both in the eye as she said, "So, Mum, can I be next for Owen? Not right away, of course -- he will have to get his breath back first! And then I can decide whether or not he is better than Damian was tonight!"

I looked at her in amazement -- not for the fact that she and Damian had actually been fucking -- that had been expected knowing how she had so provocatively dressed for him, but for the fact that she was so openly confessing it!

"But remember that he will be sharing my bed tonight," I told her, "not yours."

"Can I bag him for tomorrow night, then?" asked Chloe, quite casually. "I shall not be seeing Damian tomorrow night -- he has an aunt of his staying over and his family think he should be there as it is only for one night."

"Have I a say in this?" Owen laughed, and before either Chloe or I could answer he added, "Because if I have I can say here and now that I have always wanted to make love to Chloe, but particularly when she is wearing her school uniform!"

Looking me fully in the face Chloe answered by saying, "You have always wanted to 'make love' to me? Please, Owen, I thought you knew me better than that! Call a spade a spade, for crying loud -- you mean that you have always wanted to 'fuck' me, like you have just fucked Mom! Don't be such a prude when we are talking!"

We all three laughed out loud at this, and I told them both that Chloe was right. "Remember, then, that from now on when we are talking just amongst ourselves that we do not hesitate from using such words. You, Owen, have a cock, and Chloe and I have tits and cunts. And Chloe -- on Monday I intend making a doctor's appointment for you -- you are going on the pill from now on. As for tomorrow you can borrow one of mine. I doubt if Owen would want to wear a condom with either of us, and you, Chloe, can enjoy an even bigger thrill -- the thrill one can only get by going bareback. At least, I presume that Damian has always used some kind of protection?"

"Always," she replied. "We have occasionally gone without, but only briefly to feel that thrill, and then he has put a condom on again straight away so that he need not withdraw before it is too late."

This was confession time for all three of us, but it was a moment I had been building up to for some time and I was so relieved that it had now arrived.

I hugged and kissed the two of them now with a greater feeling than I had ever felt, and the kisses were all charged with emotion.

From now on we would be an even happier family now that certain tensions and apprehensions had been banished.

So on Saturday night Owen became a man. He slept in my bed that night and I lost count of the number of times one or the other of us woke up to find the other one playing around, until I was sure that he must have emptied gallons of semen into me. The bed was soaking next morning, but who the hell cared? We were lovers at last!

12