All Comments on 'Owned'

by SpiceNWolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Black_JadeBlack_Jadeover 8 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful story!I always love stories with a tender caring dom. I do wish he spoke to her at the airport and disscussed things before hoping right in. I think that would have alieviated some of her fears and made her feel safer since she is meeting him for the first time. I did like how you explained that Colin is not her idea of a typical dom; however, I feel like there were too many paragraphs devoted to that lone sentiment at the beginning of the story. One paragraph was fine, it's good to know that her ideals didnt work out in the real world. Still, this is a wonderful.story. I look forward to reading more of your work!

MonicaaaMonicaaaover 8 years ago
Good story

Well done, I like your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a standout

most of the bdsm stories are boring, but this was wonderful

Vixenvamp40Vixenvamp40over 8 years ago

Loved this! Felt like it was me in the story!

NDgirlj17NDgirlj17over 8 years ago

I want this to be me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Loved every single word!

Goodiegoodie88Goodiegoodie88over 8 years ago

Well done. Very well done. I want to hear more about these two in the future.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
WOW......

"Not once did I encounter a woman like me. I was sure of what I wanted, and had no illusions. I needed to be dominated and owned. I just wasn't so sure how to go about getting my heart's desire."

Heroines generally do fight submission at first, I love that she, like me, knows she wants it and doesn't want to fight it. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazed

I love it. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!!

I want a Dom like him..

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Splendid!

Excellent storytelling. A well written memoir.

Submission is both external and internal. It can be slipped into from either direction, but both must exist simultaneously to say that one has arrived. You expressed the exquisite tension she felt trying to wiggle herself in. It was so pleasing to witness her arrival.

I was verrrry pleased with your story, and am glad you chose to share your talent and skill with all the readers here. Wherever you may go, please find ways to share your writing -whatever topic, whichever venue.

As I was writing this, I found myself wondering... what was the journey like from Colin's point of view?

Be well.

SpiceNWolfSpiceNWolfover 5 years agoAuthor
Authors' note

Thanks to all for the kind words. We have just started our own wordpress blog, which is where we're likely to post now. Wolfsspice.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 4 years ago
Noo!!!

This needs more chapters!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year ago

So much feeling in this. Really loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous