All Comments on 'Owned By My Father'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
peterrude69peterrude69over 3 years ago
Great

Read it from start to finish, good store line as well as a lot of sex!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was very good

It was an ambitious story written very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic read!!

This is a great novella that has it all. Good plot, good characters, good sex. I have been reading stories on Literotica for several years and this is the best BY FAR!!! Kudos to the author.

arky530arky530over 3 years ago

Great story, could not pug it out of mind

TigersirTigersirover 3 years ago

Very ambitious story rivaling the quality of novels. Wish Alex had graduated college or something to ha e a few more years under his belt... I hope you do follow-ups. Well done

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 3 years ago

Hard to imagine how much research you did for this excellent story. One of the best I have read, and a reminder why you are one of my few favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Very good plot twist. You had me thinking that Peggy had offed the bastard

WolfieWolfieover 3 years ago
Outstanding

The story held together very well. Excellent!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the hell out of this story. For me the worst part of the story was...it's gonna end. I could easily have read this for years.

TryAnythingTryAnythingover 3 years agoAuthor
Love the feedback!

I fell totally in love with Suzi while writing this story. I could have easily kept going for another hundred pages, but I didn't want things to become repetitive and/or boring. It was an incredibly engrossing experience as the story seemed to grow of its own accord. Many thanks to everyone who read it, especially those who took the time to comment. TryAnything

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous Story!

Wonderfully fun! I especially loved the time and care you put into this, especially the wine and food pairings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific story

Very ambitious and very enjoyable. I’d happily read a sequel or a prequel (Alex at boarding school or Suzi with Hakim and his friend), but as it stands this is a hot, and very enjoyable story. Big scope but well handled. Up there with your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

This is one heck of a story. Thank you.

AJsubdreamsAJsubdreamsover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.Long but very worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

All I can say is WOW. Loved it from beginning to end.

thatchick9799thatchick9799over 3 years ago
Amazing work!

Took me a few days to read because of my day to day life, but I loved it from beginning to end. Great work!

3funbi3funbiabout 3 years ago
Another GREAT story !

VERY nice story. Have read your other stories, I'm hooked now. I'd ready anything you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and intriguing characters.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Amazing amount of research and detail went into this story. I especially loved Suzi and could easily filled Alex's shoes for her in all the kinky ways he did. Great story and I had to read it nonstop from start to finish.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Great story....kept me intrigued and really didn't want it to end in a way.....Thanks!

TheItalianTheItalianabout 2 years ago

I have been following this author for years. This story could be partially autobiographical. His knowledge of many of the places he includes in his stories - whether restaurants, resorts, sex clubs, etc. is extraordinary. It is more than one can obtain from simple internet research.

In addition, his descriptions of various sexual activities reflects what I believe can only be personal experience. His description of a woman's surprise and pleasure of her man eating his cum out of her freshly fucked pussy is spot on. I hope that was from personal experience and not merely from a conversation with a lucky woman! In this story, he does an excellent job describing the sensation of face sitting - whether that is of the person lucky enough to have a beautiful pussy placed on their face or the as-lucky person who has found a talented mouth to which she offers her pussy for their eating pleasure. I am equally sure he has enjoyed having a cock in his mouth and feeling it reward his efforts with that wonderful explosion of warm cum - and the unique sensation of having his cock in the mouth of another man - not necessarily better than a talented woman, but different none the less (according to my wonderful husband!)

Lastly he has a knowledge of incest at a deep level. In this story it is mother/son and he has captured all of the nuances, emotions, and intensity that those liaisons bring.

I am not saying everything in this story is actual and not fantasy, but I am sure the author has a wealth of experience I admire. Imagining that his stories are not complete fiction makes them more exciting. I hope he is experiencing new adventures and continues writing - it is a pleasure reading his work - a real pleasure!!

Beth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I have read

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Damn good story. If you aren't open minded about sexual relations and situations. This might not be for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the story, and the particulars of the different specific locations and meals. As always your characters joyful embrace of sex in all its possibilities drives the story. Absolutely one of your best stories.

BeebleroxBeebleroxover 1 year ago

Szépen kidolgozott, jól felépített olvasmányos történet. Gratulálok! A legnagyobb kedvencem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kimo and the Colonel are the true winners of this story. They managed to join the circle without any significant contribution.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There were times when I kept expecting Bruce to pop out of nowhere like “surprise mother fckers” I mean he was rich enough and had the means to fake his own death. But it never happened, I don’t know how to feel about that, happy that he is REALLY gone or annoyed that he didn’t fake his death and pop out with “it was all another test and you failed, where’s my money?” What am I saying? Of course I’m glad he’s gone 😅

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Even though he's an asshole, I love the sense of ownership Bruce has. He did treat Penny and the other women like trash, but he was still in control, and anyone had to ask his permission if they wanted to do anything with them. I'm sure he would kill anyone who dared to do anything with them without his permission. Meanwhile, our hero looks like a real loser. He's just smart, nothing more. He was the kind of man who would compliment his wife when she called to say that she had just been gangbanged by homeless people she met on the street.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9333 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...