Owning Bella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers

Bella listened passively until he stopped talking momentarily, "You love me," she repeated. "You haven't loved any of the other slaves you have been with", she said clarifying for herself, "How could you have known how I would react to being treated as a slave? Or accept your collar after only a week?"

"I didn't know for sure, but I hoped. All I knew for sure is that I wanted you as mine," he said forcefully, "That hasn't changed. I am not a man to bend to others will or compromise easily, but if the alternative is losing you then I must change the way I do some things. Give you proper explanations about why things are the way they are and build up your trust in me rather than just expecting blind obedience."

"Perhaps it would have helped to spend some more time alone together, we haven't really had the opportunity to do normal stuff, get up, go to work, come home and enjoy each other as lovers normally would whether vanilla or tutti-fruity like us, we have been more rocky road from the beginning."

Mel chuckled at her ice cream analogy, "Yes, those were my thoughts exactly," he smiled down on her, "I bought us a birthday present."

She looked up at him in surprise, "I am glad, because this old ogre had me shut up in a tower and I couldn't get out to get you anything," he said cheekily.

"You, wearing this," his fingers ran around her neck above the chain, "and belonging to me is all I ever wanted from you," he kissed her.

"Then what did you get for yourself? A clone of me?" She asked keeping the cheeky smile on her face.

He smacked her ass feeling more confident that he had not lost her, "A holiday, just the two of us far away from the distractions here," he grinned, "To see your Aunt and Uncle."

"Italy? Really? When?" Her eyes were wide with amazement.

"Tonight," he chuckled, "You need to understand though while I will begin to make some small concessions, I still want you as I have always wanted you." Mel looked into her eyes, "I need you to accept your place, my Ellie," he continued to study her face intently, "and your punishment for running away." Mel murmured deeply making sure she realised the full meaning of his words.

"Yes, my Master," she whispered and felt a thrill run up her spine as she thought of exactly what that meant.

The afternoon flew by as they had lunch and Bella packed and repacked a small case all the while reassuring her parents that being cooped up after the concussion had made her stir crazy and a little homesick. "The heart wants what the heart wants," Rosie had said, a born romantic as soon as she had seen the look in Mel's eyes as he gazed at Bella most of her reservations disappeared. This wasn't a young girl's crush on an older successful man, he too adored Bella.

"We're flying out of Spearfield," Mel told Joe, "Kai is sending his plane back to pick up his wife so we are hitching a lift as far as Singapore, much better than flying commercial."

Joe nodded, "So what's that six hours to Singapore and another eight to Italy?"

"We might stay a day or two in Singapore before doing the other half of the trip," Mel smiled, "We aren't on any big schedule, I'll get Bella to call you when we get there."

"If I know you at all, you have this planned down to the last detail," Joe laughed.

"I've left some leeway, for Bella, KL is an exciting city, she might want to take in a few sights," Mel smirked, "but yes I have some plans of my own."

Joe chuckled, "That's more like the Mel I know. I guess you better get going then if you're heading to Spearfield."

Mel smiled, "If you wouldn't mind hurrying the girls along I would be most grateful." Joe chuckled and went to find the women he loved.

Within minutes of Joe's gentle prod, Bella was waving from the car as they were pulling out of the driveway and turning into the street towards the small town centre. Bella felt the shift in Mel's demeanour as soon as they left the driveway and watched him as she sat quietly in the seat beside him. Mel sped recklessly through the streets of the small town not saying a word, but she could see his body held taut and straight his knuckles white on the wheel as he drove.

Bella chewed her lip even during her week of trial she had not seen him lose control, but as she watched him she could see him fighting himself and it frightened her. She gasped as they pulled into the driveway of the house Mel shared with Jenny, "Jenny is away for the weekend," Mel said abruptly hearing her gasp.

The man who had come to her at her parent's house, admitting his faults seemed to have vanished. He got out of the car and moved quickly to her door dragging her from the car by his hand around the nape of her neck and marched her into the house. "I warned you that taking my collar was not a game, little girl. I would have given you the world, had you asked, for the privilege of owning you and having your complete obedience." Mel moved through the house propelling her before him. "I don't care what anyone else thinks! I don't care if everyone in the world believes I have the worst slave imaginable. I don't care if no one else understands as long as you understand that you are mine! You, my precious pet, live to please me!" Mel roared at her. "Running away is not an option from this day forward do you understand!"

Bella was terrified, she had never seen him lose control of his temper like this. She whispered, "Yes, Master."

"I am glad your parents know and understand it was you who chose to be with me," he smirked at her, "They may not know you begged for my collar, my ownership, but they gave me their blessing to love you, and keep you with me, as mine."

"This collar," he stroked her neck, "Was obviously not enough to convince you that I was now in control of your life." His smirk turned into a sneer. "Of course you will have some freedoms and some choice, but you must ask for them to be granted." Bella was trembling as she looked up into his eyes, the words of apology on her lips as he continued. "I have told you, others have told you," he gripped her tightly and pushed her down over a small coffee table, "I have never wanted a slave of my own before you, I have never given my collar to another, I have never pursued a girl the way I have pursued you. Yet you doubt me. You wear my collar. You are introduced to my friends as mine and still you do not realise how completely, I own you."

Mel stripped her of the dress she wore and began to bind her. She lay with her ass on the edge of the small table her thighs bound to the legs and her arms pulled above her head to also be bound making her immobile as she listened to his rant knowing she had let him down again and deserved it. Tears sprung from her eyes as the apology still danced unspoken on her lips. "From tonight you will know you are mine forever and..." he leaned down over her face and growled, "If anyone plans to take you from me they will have a constant reminder that I will be hunting them."

Mel walked away from her, and a stranger moved forward, "If the pain gets too much," the strange man said gently, bite down hard," and with that he placed a rubber dogs bone in her mouth. Bella felt a feather like touch on the mound above her vagina as she lay there tears leaking from her eyes at what she had done to deserve this. She was being punished for running away the way she did. The tattoo gun began shortly after, and she whimpered around the rubber bone between her teeth.

At the tattoo's conclusion, Mel was invited to view the artists work as he swabbed an antibacterial solution over the wound. He nodded, and the tattoo artist put a dressing over it and moved away. Mel leaned over Bella their faces almost touching, "You belong to me. You serve at my pleasure. This will be a permanent reminder of that, this was not your punishment. You will be punished for running away, when I have the time and leisure."

Bella whimpered and nodded around the bone she had been given to bite upon. Mel slowly undid her bonds and pulled her up from the table. He led her to the dining room table where he had laid out what she would wear for the flight. Kai was a man of particular taste and Mel did not want to offend him. Bella looked at the items then up at Mel.

It was taking more will power than Mel imagined possible to restrain himself from taking her there and then but he needed to assert his control after the last forty-eight hours. He realised the week of her trial had not truly been enough to make her understand his needs and his lifestyle or to prepare her for her new life as his slave. Over the next two weeks, she would learn the two very different sides of her Master. From this point on, she would do only what he allowed until she truly understood her place within their unique relationship.

Mel assisted Bella into a white leather body harness, he wrapped a white leather collar about her neck above the chain she already wore and let a leash like strap hang down her back. Pulling her forward and bending her over the dining room table he spanked her ass several times revelling in her cries and whimpers but being careful not to rub her cunt and the detailed tattoo she had just received against the edge. Taking up a bottle of lube he slowly let it drip into the crack of her ass as he watched her muscles quiver.

He leaned over her as his fingers fought to enter the tight hole and murmured, "Relax little slut. Every little part of you belongs to me and me alone." Picking up the plug from the table he slowly drew the attached tail before her eyes and stepped back watching avidly as he forced it into her tight asshole.

Drawing her up from the table their eyes met, hers teary and full of heat, his hard and full of hunger, he picked up the dress she would wear, it was open like a coat and he pulled it around her shoulders manoeuvring for her arms to move through the holes before pulling it tightly around her, drawing the front together and zipping the long front opening together. He placed a head band of cat ears on her head and stepped back taking in how totally fuckable she looked.

Mel groaned and knowing they had little time forced her to her knees before him. Freeing his cock he grabbed her head and Bella obediently opened her mouth. There was no tenderness in his movements as his need to fuck any part of her overwhelmed him. Bella shook with desire, this was what she had wanted for days, the feeling that he needed her so desperately he couldn't wait a moment longer. She gagged and swallowed as he thrust against the back of her throat wanting more and taking more.

Within minutes Mel roared, "fuck!" he pulled from her mouth and sprayed the first jets over her face before depositing the remnants on her tongue and letting her suck him dry. Mel pulled her up to stand before him as his breath slowly returned to normal and turned her from him. He took the long leather leash that hung from the back of her collar and secured her wrists in the base of her back and turned her back to him. He put shoes before her feet and helped her step into the stiletto heels and finally picked up the last item from the table, a leash.

"Time to go," he attached the leash and led her outside, a young man approach cautiously.

"Luggage is onboard Sir," His eyes raked over Bella briefly.

Mel nodded and led her onboard the helicopter. He strapped her in and put headphones over her ears before securing himself. Bella sat perfectly still very aware of the cum oozing down her face as the co-pilot who had addressed Mel climbed in and nodded in their direction. The flight to Spearfield was relatively short and they landed not far from a jet that was being readied for take off. Once landed Mel undid her seatbelt, took off her earphones and pulled her by the leash from the helicopter.

Mel was greeted in a friendly way by a tall Asian gentleman, Bella was not introduced rather the man walked around her inspecting her. "As always your taste is impeccable, Mel, enjoy the flight." With that he walked away and Mel led Bella onto the plane. It was sumptuous and decadent from the chandelier to the soft carpeting and leather recliner style chairs.

Bella was lead to the rear of the plane and Mel opened a cage before releasing her wrists from the binds. "In," Mel ordered and dropping to her hands and knees Bella crawled into the cage curling up on the padded base to fit comfortably. "I will be back after take off, my pet," Mel smirked at her and walked away not waiting for her reply. If she still harbored any doubt about his complete ownership of her it would be gone by the end of this trip, he thought to himself.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,494 Followers