Owning Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her discomfort Tony squatted down beside the basket and began to talk in low soft tones as he petted her hair. "I have heard a lot about you, Bella, before I came on board." Bella started to turn her head to look up at him but he put gentle pressure on her to lay back down, crooning, "Shush, nothing bad. I belong to your Master's club, and I am friends with his friends, part of the same circle so to speak." He felt her relax again under his hand. "Kurt told me you were cute as a button. Rob said you were a little doll." He watched her mouth curl into a small smile. "Jack said Dusty had all but adopted you, that was hard to believe, Dusty doesn't like too many people."

"Dusty is the sweetest," Bella said in a sleepy voice, defending her friend.

"I'll try and remember that the next time she tries to bite me," he chuckled softly and kept talking to her as she drifted off to sleep. The only description he got that even came close to the girl curled in the basket was from Dianne who had told him that she looked like an innocent and vulnerable little waif that made you feel protective and caring, but her looks hid an intelligence and strength beyond what most would believe possible.

Even with the information from friends and acquaintances that had met the girl, Tony had been unprepared for the reality. She was obedient without mindlessly kowtowing to anyone who crossed her path, she was masochistic but without the lack of self-worth or self-preservation, she was submissive without the smuttiness and neediness of most slaves, but most of all it was the vulnerability she had that Tony found irresistible. He knew, like the others, that this girl was indeed remarkable, as any girl Mel took as his own would have had to be. Beauty, strength and intelligence: what every Dom wanted in a sub, or so he thought. Smiling as she finally dozed off, he crossed the floor to where Mel sat and took a seat.

"So what's the news from home?" Tony inquired as Mel looked up.

"Leon's men have a good lead they think, but as usual the phantom is elusive," Mel grimaced. "Thanks for coming Tony, I feel better knowing a friend has an eye on her as well."

Tony waved the thanks away. "You know me Mel, anything for a free floor show, especially if it's as pleasurable as this one has been. I can see why you collared her so quickly!"

Mel looked over at the basket, "Amazing isn't she? I have almost lost her twice, I'm not taking any more chances."

"Damn, I guess I shouldn't tell you I was working on a plan to steal her away then," Tony laughed. "I see why all your friends have fallen a little in love with her, including the other girls."

Mel laughed, "You always exaggerate. She is the perfect fit for me though, and I am more than just a little in love with her."

"You don't say?" Tony replied, sarcasm dripping from each word. "You realise those outside your inner circle all think you've lost your mind. At your party, there were whispers of senility I'm sure."

Mel gave him a withering look, "She makes me feel younger every day, and I'm not that old you know."

Laughing together they made plans for the night ahead and their departure in the morning. Phantom or no phantom Mel was determined to give Bella a holiday to remember. It was early evening before he woke the exhausted Bella. "It's time to wake up my little Ellie," Mel said softly. He bent over her and gently patted her head, brushing the stray curls from her eyes. Bella stirred slowly to wakefulness stretching her stiff and sore body with a small whimper before blinking her eyes open.

"Yes, Master," Bella croaked as she crawled from her basket and lapped at the water bowl kept beside her basket wishing she could pick it up. As she finally sat back up on her heels, Mel surprised her by picking her up and carrying her toward the bathroom. As her senses came back, she could smell his aftershave and realised he was showered and dressed formally for the first time in days and she looked up into his face without voicing the question.

"We will be going out tonight," Mel answered her unspoken words. "I want you showered, shaved and your hair styled elegantly up off your neck within the hour." He smiled down at her look of surprise. "You will find your make-up and hair accessories on the bench. Putting her down he ran the shower for her as she took in his words and then kissed her deeply. "Do as I say little one, I have a few more things to prepare before we leave."

Mel assisted with the buckle on the training collar before kissing her once more and disappearing through the door. Bella sat to undo the ankle cuffs and struggled with the wrist cuffs before looking up to see Tony leaning against the door frame watching her. She felt naked again which was odd as she had been naked in front of him for days, but the loss of the cuffs and the symbols of her place made her feel more so and she blushed deeply.

Bella hurried to step into the shower. She washed and shaved thoroughly going over each area several times, being careful of the still fresh tattoo as she shaved carefully around the damaged skin. The lines of the design had not been coloured in so there was little scabbing to impede the razors flow, but she hated to imagine damaging her mark and what that would mean to him and for her. Rinsing the last of the conditioner from her hair Bella finally stepped from the shower and, trying to ignore the man watching her every movement, dried off in a large fluffy towel before wrapping it around her.

Tony frowned and looked at her hard until she realised her mistake and dropped the towel before moving to the mirror. Tony retreated from the doorway and Mel returned as Bella was putting the finishing touches to her make up. "You look beautiful little one, now come," Mel held out his hand to her and looking at it she stood and walked to him. After days of crawling it felt odd to be upright again.

Walking into the bedroom Tony lounged in a chair as Mel led Bella to the bed. Various items were strewn across its top. Curiously she looked at the array as Mel picked up a small gold ring, he bent his head kissing her deeply as his empty hand played with her nipple roughly, Bella felt it harden between his fingers as he pinched and pulled it out from her breast. Satisfied, he broke the kiss and opening the ring closed it about the elongated nipple making it stand out from the areola like the small rubber on the end of a pencil. He repeated the process with the other nipple before stepping back to view the effect.

Bella stood passively as a large piece of white rubbery material was gently placed over her head. Thin straps ran over her shoulders holding a rectangular piece of rubbery material against her front, and she could feel a similar piece settle against her back and ass. "Display," Mel commanded and Bella lifted her hands to her neck. Holding out a small decorative gold rope to Tony he said, "Give me a hand with this it is difficult to keep them even."

"I thought you would never ask," Tony chortled. "I love the feel of latex."

Together they pulled the material tightly over the curves of Bella's petite body, the gold laces decorating her side in glittering arrays. Mel pressed his hand over Bella's tummy and down over her cunt before stepping back again pleased with the effect of the nipple collars through the latex and the slight shadow of the tattoo through the sheer material. Moving the items to the side, Mel guided Bella to lie on her back upon the bed. He picked up what looked like a large white condom and threw it to Tony picking up a second one.

Picking up a foot each they spread her legs widely before pulling the condom on her toes and slowly rolling it up her legs stopping every few centimetres to smooth the wrinkles and stretch it further. It was one of the most erotic things Bella had felt, and she blushed deeply knowing her over used cunt was leaking as the hands worked the latex up and over her thighs. "She's a very excitable little slut isn't she?" Tony commented.

"It is one of her most admirable qualities and one of the reasons I adore her so," Mel replied, smiling down at Bella's blushing face. His fingers trailed up over her wet cunt, parting her lips and brushing against her clit making her tremble in pleasure. "Do you need relief little one?" His fingers continued to tease her as she began to pant and nodded quietly, not looking at Tony who still held her leg wide. "You're such a needy little slut aren't you?" he asked as he pressed his thumb against her clit and pushed two fingers into her tight wet hole.

Whimpering and lifting her hips to his hand despite herself, she tried to ignore the hard-on in Tony's pants that he had pressed against her foot as she whispered between gasps, "Yes, Master." The humiliation of the other man getting aroused by her Master bringing her to orgasm made Bella climb to the edge of the abyss faster than usual, and she was begging for release within minutes.

Mel leaned over swallowing her garbled words in a deep kiss taking her leg with him exposing her even more to his friends view before growling, "Cum for me, show my friend what a little slut you are for me." Bella arched up off the bed as she came hard and long, her little body jerking and shaking as she cried out her orgasm for him.

Bella opened her eyes in surprise as she heard Tony rasp in a deep voice, "Oh yeah." She saw he had opened his pants and used her latex clad foot to masturbate. His cum dripped from her toes, and she felt her face flame as Mel fed her the cum soaked fingers he had pulled from her cunt. She gazed up into her Master's eyes and saw how pleased he was with her, basking in the heat of his pleasure. Tony disappeared from view as he released her leg but returned with a basin of water.

Once again clean Mel stood Bella up and gave her shoes that matched the latex stockings exactly. She looked amazing, but Mel was not finished. He placed a thick wide golden collar about her neck, from the front hung a large ring. Smaller, daintier highly-etched gold circlets were placed on her wrists and ankles. A ring hung from each circlet, and was then folded into place perfectly fitting the width of the circlets to be hidden until required. Mel stood up and stepped back to look at her again, and Tony nodded in appreciation of his work.

Picking up the last item on the bed Mel opened a small box and withdrew a large white opal set in gold and attached it to hang from the ring that fell from the collar making it ornamental rather than utilitarian, for the time being. Finally, Mel led her to a full length mirror where she gasped at the girl that was reflected back. Tony whistled appreciatively, and Mel stroked his hand down her back petting her softly before smacking her ass and smiling. "You are, as always, most desirable my precious pet and I am so very proud to be your Master."

Bella had no words to reply. The girl in the mirror had the body of a sex starved nymphomaniac. Her nipples and the mound of her cunt pressing against the tight stretched latex as if begging for attention. She felt as naked as if she wore no clothes at all. The gold bands at her throat, wrists and ankles told anyone with half an idea of her status and sexuality. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply, repeating her mantra silently to herself, trust and obey, trust and obey. If you are going out looking like an expensive slut you must trust that Mel will look after you, she continued to talk to herself as she squeaked and opened her eyes again at the slap he landed on her ass.

Mel could see her mind working to accept his wishes for the first time in days, and leaned into her ear crooning, "I could not be happier, trust me, my Ellie."

Relaxing slightly she turned to look at him, leaving her reflection to berate itself and smiled. "Of course, Master, I have just never looked so..." she searched for the word then laughed, "expensive." Mel raised an eyebrow at her but said nothing as he tried to understand what she meant. "Maybe valuable, is a better word," she tried again at his raised eyebrow.

"Precious," Mel corrected her but seemed satisfied by her explanation. Guiding her back out to the salon Mel gathered their jackets before walking up onto the deck with Bella and Tony following close behind. Bella smiled shyly as several crew members turned from their duties to look at them. She hadn't seen anyone except the salon steward since her arrival on the boat and again she felt practically naked as one or two openly ogled her.

Satisfied with the reaction of the crew Mel walked slowly toward the waiting car at the end of the dock with Bella a step behind him. Behind her, Tony and another man in a black suit followed them. He stopped beside the car and helped Bella into her jacket. Like her clothes it was white, hung to her mid-thigh and wrapped tightly around her. Opening the door Mel guided her in and sat beside her. "Ready for some sight-seeing?" he asked her happily.

*****

Rob hung up the phone from Mel. Bella's voice full of obvious arousal had lit a fire in him, and he went off to ease the feeling of discomfort he felt after the phone call with the use of one of the club slaves. Rob slowed his walk, he had known the deep bond of trust and love that could be found in partnership of Master and slave, and while he did use the girls in the club from time to time he was most often left feeling hollow after it and that was not something he wanted right now, he realised. He thought about Mel and Bella again, a pang of jealousy and longing for his own lost relationship moved over him. Sighing he detoured into the kitchen, to seek out Jake.

Spotting Jake in the back area Rob walked over. "Didn't you get a promotion or something? Why are you here doing prep for tonight?"

Jake looked up and laughed. "What can I say, I love to cook. Here try this." He handed Rob a spoon coated in a yellow and white suspicious looking substance.

"What is it?" Rob sniffed at the spoon.

"Just try it already," Jake laughed. "There are more exotic ways to kill you than poisoning a dessert."

Rob put the spoon in his mouth, and his eyes lit up. "That's sex on a spoon, what is it?"

"Just tinkering with a passionfruit pavlova recipe," Jake replied smugly.

"I'll take one to go," Rob laughed. "I need to get out of this place and get an hour or two of sleep."

"Sounds like a plan," Jake replied, "You've been here non -top for the last week it seems."

"Yeah, I'm going upstairs for a while, if Leon rings put it through otherwise I'll call everyone back." Rob turned to leave but turned back, "Oh yeah, I meant to ask before you side-tracked me with food of the gods, do you know who did the last lot of interior decoration in this place?"

"Geez it's been a while. I think we used Dianne's company before she lost it," he shook his head, "Just shows no one is invincible, huh?"

Rob shrugged, "Can you ring Kurt and see if he will bring the lovely Dianne in tonight?"

"No worries," Jake handed Rob a plate with two servings of the flavoured pavlova. Rob looked at it and raised an eyebrow. "Your guest is still up there I believe."

"Ah fuck, I forgot about her. Thanks, I guess she can go home now everything here has settled down," Rob mumbled thoughtfully, looking at the plate as he left the kitchen. Now that he had decided on sleep he was bone-weary, and the short ride up to the third floor seemed to take forever. Walking into his apartment, Rob collapsed into an armchair opposite to where Belinda sat watching TV.

"Hi, honey I'm home," he chuckled.

"Had a hard day in the salt mines?" Belinda inquired.

"Something like that, I'm sorry you have been stuck here, do you want to go home?" Rob asked.

"Seeing Marie in the morgue scared the shit of me, I've been more than happy to be here," Belinda smiled. "I would like to go get some of my stuff though, if you don't mind me staying a little longer."

"Sure, whatever makes you feel safest." Rob struggled to his feet again. "First though, I need a shower and some sleep." Rob wandered toward the bedroom. "That's Jake's new creation on the table. Only one is for you. Don't even think about eating mine no matter how delightful it is."

Rob showered and fell into bed. He woke to the sound of Kurt's loud guffaw and looked at the clock. Swearing at the lost hours he sat up groaning, rolled and stumbled out of bed. Pulling on some boxers he went out to the lounge room rubbing his unshaven face.

"Hello, sleeping beauty," Kurt grinned.

Rob scowled and looked at the empty plate turning to Belinda, "You let him eat my dessert?"

"He ate mine as well if that makes any difference," Belinda laughed.

Rob collapsed into a chair and put his head in his hands trying to wake up properly as Kurt explained, "I thought I deserved some compensation for giving my girl to you for the evening."

Rob looked around and couldn't see Dianne. "Great," he grumbled. "No dessert and no girl."

Kurt widened his eyes, "I am hurt that you would accuse me of stiffing you."

Rob looked up at Kurt and growled, "Sure seems that way to me."

"You're such a grumpy old bastard in the mornings," Kurt said checking his watch and seeing that it was after midnight. "Go get him some coffee Belinda." The girl fled to the kitchen rather than deal with the two men. "Now sleeping beauty," Kurt drawled, "when Dianne returns from the kitchen with two new desserts," Rob looked at him in surprise. Kurt held up his hand, "No need to thank me for eating your old stale ones, it was my pleasure to help you out." Kurt grinned. "As I was saying, when Dianne gets back I will take the lovely Belinda home to retrieve some of her things and give you and Dianne some time to talk about interior design or whatever it is you girls natter about."

Rob sat back in the chair, "Are you trying to be irksome?"

"I have another pearl of wisdom for you if you like," Kurt was enjoying himself, seeing the usually in control Rob on the back foot.

"Sure give me the pearls of your wisdom," Rob encouraged. "You've done such a dandy job so far."

"Pants," Kurt laughed, "Put some pants on next time you wake up and I am here, I don't need to see that, it's a little intimidating talking to a guy in boxers with a half built morning glory threatening to raise its ugly head."

"Well if you've got it flaunt it," Rob said standing up, knowing that even by the club's larger than life standards he was seen as well endowed. "Jealous?" He teased and went to put some pants on. "Call Dianne, tell her to meet us in the office down stairs and order coffee," Rob called from the bedroom, waking up fully as he dressed and washed his face.

The three went downstairs to the office where Dianne was waiting and Leon had arrived unexpectedly. Leon was lounging at the desk when Rob and Kurt walked in with Belinda, "That eager little beaver, Max, invited us down tomorrow, so I thought I would call in and see if you were free my friends," Leon said without preamble. "I thought that seeing as we haven't had much luck at quashing Lucifer as yet we may as well inconvenience him a little by stealing away one of his investment opportunities."

"I hear a 'but' in there," Rob tilted his head and waited for Leon to get to his point.

"Your right, as usual big brother," Leon tilted his head back at Rob. "Considering the trouble we have had locating him this all seems a little too easy now. The meeting with Max, the other club and the mention of a man who has, until this point, kept all his investments extremely private is all just a little too..." he waved his arms around expansively, "convenient. Don't you think?"

"Well when you put it that way," Kurt shook his head. "But still it's a lead, because either Lucy is a possible investor or they are leading us on a wild goose chase for a reason. I say we accept but say that because of the short notice we will be sending our investment lawyer down and see how they react."